SHGB Recruitment 2015 notification has been issued along with online application to recruit 263 vacancies of Officer Scale and Office Assistant on its official website www.shgb.co.in:
Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank in short SHGB has released latest bank jobs news for the Indian Citizens regarding the SHGB Recruitment 2015 in order to fill up 263 various Officer Scale and Office Assistant vacancies on its main portal at www.shgb.co.in. All the appropriate and eligible aspirants who were looking for the latest govt jobs in banking sector in Haryana are having best opportunity to give new direction to their carrier by being part of the SHGB recruitment.
Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank (SHGB) comes into existence after amalgamation of 2 RRBs namely Haryana Gramin Bank and Gurgaon Gramin Bank. Its Head Office is located at Rohtak. Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank operates in all 21 District of Haryana State. SHGB is the biggest Bank of the Haryana state & PNB sponsored RRBs, in number of branches. The network of the bank consists of 9 Regional Offices and 554 branches. Bank is committed to the objective to cater the financial needs of rural masses to make them self reliant and to facilities them with better and safer saving opportunities.
Before applying for Online registration, all interested aspirants for the post of Officer in Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank must have been declared qualified at the Online CWE-III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September 2014 and should have proficiency in local language i.e. Hindi. We notify to candidates that online application form can be submitted from 9th June, 2015 to 24th June, 2015 for the above job recruitment through its authorized website. We advice to all interested applicants not to miss the last date of online application.
While applying online application it is most important for the applicants to understand all the norms said by the officials. For that we suggest the applicants to go through all the brief details about vacancy like age limit, educational qualification, emoluments, pay scale, mode of selection, important dates etc. mentioned below.
SHGB Recruitment 2015 Details
Organization: Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank (SHGB).
Type & Location of Job: State Govt Job in Haryana.
Category: Banking Sector.
Total Vacancies: 263 posts.
Vacancy Name: Officer and Office Assistant.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Officer scale-III: 07 posts.
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 50 posts.
- Officer Scale-II (Law Officer): 01 post.
- Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer): 05 posts.
- Officer Scale-I: 100 posts.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 100 posts.
- Officer Scale III, II and I: Two years.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): One year.
- Candidate’s age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years.
- For more details on each post, we suggest all candidates must refer the SHGB recruitment notification.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates as per government norms.
- Applicants should have possessed Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution.
- Applicants eligibility criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June – 4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
- The Candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language i.e. Hindi.
Application Fee (Including Postage/Intimation Charges) (Non-Refundable):
Officer Scale-III, Scale-II (General Banking Officer & Specialist Officer) and Officer Scale-I:-
- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates.
- Rs. 100/- for all other Candidates.
Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
- Rs. 20/- for SC/PWD/EXS Category Candidates.
- Rs. 100/- for all other Candidates.
Pay Scale (per month):
- Officer Scale-III: 25,700 – 800 x 5 – 29,700 – 900 x 2 – 31,500.
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer & Specialist Officer): 19,400 – 700 x 1 – 20,100 – 800 x 10 – 28,100.
- Officer Scale-I: 14,500 – 600 x 7 – 18,700 – 700 x 2 – 20,100 – 800 x 7 – 25,700.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 7,200 – 400 x 3 – 8,400 – 500 x 3 – 9,900 – 600 x 4 – 12,300 – 700 x 7 – 17,200 – 1,300 x 1 – 18,500 – 800 x 1 – 19,300 (20 years).
Emoluments (including DA, HRD at prevailing rate depending on the place of posting, Medical Aid, LTC, Gratuity etc.):
- Officer Scale-III: Rs. 58,057/-.
- Officer Scale-II: Rs. 44,373/-.
- Officer Scale-I: Rs. 33,731/-.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs. 17,416/- inclusive of two graduation increments.
- Applicant’s selection for the job recruitment of the above posts shall be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the applicants for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- Note: The merit list of successful candidates in each category shall be made separately on the basis of combined performance in the written test and interview.
How to Apply Online for SHGB Recruitment 2015
Note: Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website; no other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Open the authorized website of SHGB: www.shgb.co.in.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project.
- On the home page, select the ‘Recruitment’ link and click on it.
- Download the Bank Challan form for payment of application fee.
- After payment, applicant should re-visit the website.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
- Carefully, fill in all the important details in the Online Application Form (Note: applicants cannot edit their application after submission).
- Verify filled form and then submit it.
- Download and print out the hard copy of online application for submission if short listed for Interview.
- Commencement Date for On-line Registration of Application is 9th June, 2015.
- Closure Date for On-line Registration of Application is 24th June, 2015.
- Date for Payment of Application Fees is from 9th June, 2015 to 24th June, 2015.
- Examination Date is yet not announced.
Authorized website: www.shgb.co.in