South Indian Bank Result 2018-2019, southindianbank.com PO PGDBF Result, South Indian Bank PO Cut off Marks, SIB Probationary Officer Results, South Indian Bank PO PGDBF Merit List Download Link available here:
Hey, Candidates!! We are happy to help you by providing South Indian Bank PO Result Latest Update here on this website. A humongous number of candidates have appeared for Probationary Officer PGDBF Online Exam on 29/12/2018. Now all those candidates who are keen to know their performance should download South Indian Bank Result 2018-2019 from the official website. As of now, the SIB Result Date not published but we are expecting results in the month of Feb 2019. In this web page, we will inform every applicant whenever South Indian Bank Exam 2018 Merit List of Probationary Officer Posts available at the designated site. The board has conducted this examination to fill up total 100 PO vacancies with talented candidates. All those participants who want to know expected SIB PO Cutoff Marks for PGDBF should refer the below description. However, the actual cut-off scores subject wise to be released by the recruiting department along with SIB PO PGDBF Result at their homepage. To check SIB Probationary Officer Results from the official website, a direct link uploaded below. Read following passages & grab further details about Merit List.
|« NOTICE BOARD »GOOD NEWS!! SIB Online Test Result of Probationary Officers (PGDBF) will be released soon. You can check your result from the link uploaded below by entering details like Application No., Roll No. & DOB. For the shortlisted contestants, Group Discussion/ Personal Interview Call Letter will be available shortly. Stay tuned to catch further updates.|
South Indian Bank Result 2018-2019 | SIB Probationary Officer (PO) PGDBF Results, Cutoff Marks, Merit List @www.southindianbank.com
- 1 South Indian Bank Result 2018-2019 | SIB Probationary Officer (PO) PGDBF Results, Cutoff Marks, Merit List @www.southindianbank.com
On Saturday 29th Dec 2018, South Indian Bank Recruitment Department has conducted Online Written Test for Probationary Officer Posts through PGDBF Programme. The written exam organized within the online mode at various venues located in States like Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Tamilnadu, Kerala, Delhi – NCR, Karnataka, MP, Gujarat, Maharashtra & West Bengal. On the examination day, more than expected candidates have gathered outside the centers to attend their paper. After attending this exam, all the participants are waiting for a release of SIB PO PGDBF Exam Result to know their chance for GD & Interviews. Just with 140 minutes total time duration, the online examination held for maximum 200 marks. It is an Objective Type Multiple Choice Test conducted to qualify the applicants for next round of selection process. Those all who achieve cut off marks will find out their Roll Number in the Merit List. The South Indian Bank Cutoff List for PO Exam will be available on the official website after the declaration of results. The cutoff score is necessary for recruitment. Based on SIB cut off marks, a list of shortlisted candidates for Group Discussion & Personal Interview will get prepared and published at the designated web portal link available below. Furthermore, details furnished below.
southindianbank.com PO PGDBF Result 2018-19 Date
|♦ Result Overview ♦|
|Name of the Organization:||SOUTH INDIAN BANK LIMITED (S.I.B.)|
|Page Category:||SIB Results, Cutoff Marks, Merit List, Marks, Selection List, etc.|
|Total Number of Vacancies:||N/A|
|Name of Vacancy:||Probationary Officers (Scale I Cadre)|
|Course Name:||Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF)|
|Selection Procedure:||Online Exam, GD & Interview|
|Application Due Date:||16th December 2018|
|Exam Name:||Online Written Test (Maxi. 200 marks)|
|Online Test Date:||29th December 2018 (Saturday)|
|Online Test Result Release Date ⇒||January/ February 2019|
|Result Download Link ⇒||Attached below|
|Cut-off List Subject wise:||Available Below|
|Merit List Download Format:||PDF (Portable Document Format)|
|GD/ Interview Date:||To be announced soon|
|Final Merit List Declaration Date:||To be notified later|
|Helpline Number:||» 1800-425-1809
|Official Email ID:||email@example.com|
How to check SIB Probationary Officer Online Exam 2018 Result?
Through this website, we have posted South Indian Bank PO PGDBF Exam 2018 Result download process so that everyone generates their scorecard and know their qualifying status. Here applicants are advised to insert their Registration Number and Password in a login page while downloading the marks list pdf. The SIB Recruitment Exam Result for Probationary Officer Posts to be checked online by using Registration details only. Contestants will also get a quick link for the results on this page once it releases officially.
- Step 01: Open to the official website or use a direct link posted below.
- Step 02: In a homepage, click on the Careers link.
- Step 03: Now in a Career section, click on highlighting link named as Recruitment.
- Step 04: Open a link titled as Check SIB Result for Online Exam of Probationary Officers (PGDBF), 2018-19.
- Step 05: Click on your Post Name to open a Login Page.
- Step 06: Insert Application Number/ Roll Number and Password/ DOB (dd/mm/yyyy).
- Step 07: Press “Login” button after filling up the required details.
- Step 08: Once you press the login button, your result will appear within a minute.
- Step 09: Merit List contains Roll Number and Name of the qualified aspirants for the interview.
- Step 10: Search your Roll Number from a selection list.
- Step 11: Download the pdf file and save it to your device.
- Step 12: At last, don’t forget to print a copy for usage during the interview session.
[DOWNLOAD!! South Indian Bank Interview Call Letter]
South Indian Bank PO Results 2019 Details
The Selection Committee will appoint candidates for these Graduate Jobs considering their overall performance in the Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. On the basis of marks in Online Examination, applicants will be selected for GD & interview. At last based on Personal Interview, the authority will make a final selection of applicants. Coming to the South Indian Bank Online Test Results Information, the authority is looking to declare within this month. Don’t worry; this is normal time duration required to announce the results. As per recent update, the officials in the process for checking Answer paper of every candidate. All those who have participated in PO Online Examination held in Dec 2018 month can click on SIB Result Download link available on this web page. Through this Merit List, officials will declare the name of qualified aspirants and their marks scored in this test. For the selected contestants, the Interview related details are also provided by the authority at their website. The final South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Result will declare after completion of the interview session. Qualified candidates will get 24 months probation period.
South Indian Bank Exam Cut off Marks 2018-19
|♦ Category wise Cut off List ♦|
|Sr. No.||Subjects/ Topics||Total Marks||Expected Cutoff Marks|
|a.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||50 marks||30-35 marks|
|b.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||50 marks||30-35 marks|
|c.||English Language||50 marks||30-40 marks|
|d.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||50 marks||25-35 marks|
|Overall Cutoffs ⇒||200 marks||115-130 marks|
|NOTE: The cutoff list given here in this table is predicated by our team. The actual cut off marks subject wise and category wise will be available in a mark-sheet of every candidate.|
SIB PO Result 2018-2019 Update
- A list of applicants qualified for appearing in GD and Personal Interview will be uploaded soon here in this article. Just check out your Name and Roll Number or Registration Number from the Selection List to know your status. The initial shortlisting of candidates will be done based on their online test marks. Your scorecard is an Important document so keep it with you until the completion of the placement process. Keep viewing this web page for latest updates.
- As per the rules & regulations, the appointment of selected applicants will be subject to their medical fitness, satisfactory background verification and completion of all other formalities. However, the final offer for Appointment will be issued in phases for selected candidates as per Bank’s requirement.
- Selected applicants will have to execute an agreement that they will serve the Bank for a minimum period of 03 (three) years from the date of their joining. If they leave the service before an expiry of the said period, then Rs. 1,50,000/- will be levied towards compensation and liquidated damages.
- For queries on a result, please contact Toll-Free Customer Care Number (1800 425 1809/ 1800 102 9408) or Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About South Indian Bank Limited: It is a Major Private Banking Organization started on January 29, 1929. The organization headquartered at Thrissur, Kerala. It connects with Financial Services, Insurance and Capital Markets related Industry. At present, it has 830+ Branches, 04 Service Branches and 20 Regional Offices all over India. Their annual turnover is around INR 1 Lakh Crore and Net income Rs. 2.33 Billion. Mr. Mammootty is the Brand Ambassador of this organization. Their tag line is Experience Next Generation Banking. It has covered more than 100 Villages and 15 Urban Centers till date under Financial Inclusion. They have opened 10 FLC Centers in the bank premises. It considered as one of the most pro-active banks in India with branches all over India and a client across the world. In April 1992, it had become the first bank in India in private sector category to open a Currency Chest. Just on 08th Dec-18, latest employment news issued by the authority for filling up 100 vacancies of Probationary Officers in Scale-I Cadre on successful completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) Course. For all these banking jobs, many thousands of eligible people have submitted their online applications from 10th to 16th December 2018 through online mode by visiting the official website. Grab more info from the official site.
SIB Probationary Officer PGDBF Merit List 2019 PDF
Interested contestants are guided to bookmark our website www.techufo.in and keep on visiting for further updates. This article on South Indian Bank Result 2018-2019 Cut off Marks and Merit List written with a view for helping candidates looking such information through online sources. Kindly use the above direct link to download your SIB Exam Results and Merit List PDF file. For qualified contestants, we will update SIB PO GD/ Interview Schedule and Venue Address in a short time on this website. If you have any queries regarding the results, then please leave a comment below. We will try to resolve your issue. Meanwhile, go through Govt Jobs Updates. Be with us for latest news.