SSC MTS Syllabus 2019, SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam Pattern, ssc.nic.in MTS Previous Papers, SSC Multitasking Staff Syllabus PDF Download link available here:
Check out SSC MTS 2019 Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Paper, Model Question Paper, etc. just from here. Staff Selection Commission has already published notification regarding SSC MTS Syllabus 2019 for Written Examination of Paper 1 and Paper 2 through its main portal. Massive numbers of career oriented candidates who were interested in Government Jobs had recently applied for the recruitment drive within time limit. Now after registration, every contestant had started their preparations for exam. So for that they are searching written test’s SSC multitasking staff syllabus pdf, in order to some idea about their relevant exam and starts preparation accordingly. Along with above mentioned, all contestants can refer SSC MTS Exam Pattern, Last Year Papers and Books from the official web page.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2019, ssc.nic.in Multi Tasking Staff Exam Pattern & Previous Papers Download PDFs
Recently, the Commission has circuited a fresh employment notice about SSC MTS (Non-Technical) Recruitment 2018-2019 for filling up total 10,000 vacancies in different states and Union territories. All the interested candidates looking for sarkari naukri after 10th qualification had responded just by submitting an online application form. The Commission has planned to organize Paper-I Written Examination from 02nd Aug to 06th Sept 2019 for selecting best applicants to mentioned vacancies. As per official advertisement, every aspirant’s selection will be done on the basis of overall performance in written test and personal interview. Candidates who got merit in the written exams will be automatically qualified for the next session of Interview. SSC syllabus of multitasking staff exam will consist of totally 200 marks for Paper-I (objective type) and Paper-II (Descriptive type). The Paper-I shall be of 150 marks having subjects such as General Intelligence, Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness. Whereas Paper-2 contains only 50 marks for English/ Hindi essay writing. Get more details from the below section.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2019 Syllabus
|♦ Important Details ♦|
|» Organization: Staff Selection Commission
» Rectt. Advt. No.: N/A
» Total Vacancies: 10,000 (expected)
» Vacancy Name: Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff
» Exam Application Dates: 22-04-2019 to 22-05-2019
» Information About: SSC MTS Syllabus/ Pattern 2018-2019
» Paper-1 Exam Dates: 02-08-2019 to 06-09-2019
» Paper-2 Exam Dates: Update Soon
» Official website: www.ssc.nic.in
Aspiring contestants can download SSC MTS Online Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF file by logging to the primary web portal of Commission. SSC multitasking staff Exam Date has been already announced, we guide all applicants not to forget collecting Admit Card before ten-fifteen days of test conductance date. Now, starts your preparation for the examination to give your best. While preparing for examination applicants need to check complete SSC Multitasking Staff Exam Pattern/ Syllabus 2019 and other details as mentioned below.
SSC MTS Exam 2019 Pattern
|♦ Structure of Written Examination ♦|
|« The written examination shall consist of the following subjects carrying marks as shown against each »|
|Paper||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|One||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25 ques.||25 marks||90 minutes (01 hr & 30 min) 10:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. 40 minutes will be more for the visually handicapped/ cerebral palsy contestants.|
|Numerical Aptitude||25 ques.||25 marks|
|General English||25 ques.||25 marks|
|General Awareness||25 ques.||25 marks|
|Two||Short Essay/ Letter (Hindi or English)||50 marks||30 minutes (1/2 hour). 15 minutes will be more for the visually handicapped/ cerebral palsy contestants.|
|TOTAL MARKS = Maximum 150 Marks|
- The written examination for SSC MTS Recruitment includes 02 (Two) Papers on the same day.
- Candidates need to complete the written test within the mentioned time duration.
- The question shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice types for Paper-1 and Descriptive type for Paper-2.
- In the Paper I, the questions will be set both in English & Hind. However, the Commission reserves the right to set questions additionally in regional languages subject to technical feasibility.
- Examines are suggested to keep in mind that there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- If paper-I online examination held in multi-shifts, then the score of candidates to be normalized to take into account any variation in the difficulty levels of question papers across different shifts.
- The Paper II will only be of qualifying nature. It is intended to test elementary language skills of all the candidates.
- In Paper-II Descriptive Test, aspirants will be required to write short essay/ letter in English or any language that included in the 08th schedule of the Constitution.
Staff Selection Commission MTS 2019 Syllabus
SSC MTS 2018-19 Paper-I Syllabus: Here the questions regarding General Intelligence and Reasoning will be non-verbal considering the functions attached to the post. While the questions on Numerical Aptitude as well as General English will be of a level that an average matriculate. The General Awareness related questions will be also of a similar standard.
- General Intelligence: It would include Non-verbal type Questions. The test will have questions as follows:-
- Similarities and Differences
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Discriminating observation
- Relationship concepts
- Figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Non-verbal series
- Symbols and their relationship
- Arithmetical computation
- Other analytical functions
- English Language: Aspirants understanding of the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, synonyms, antonyms, sentence structure and its correct usage, etc. as well as writing ability would be tested in this section.
- Numerical Aptitude: In this paper, the questions include as follows:-
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals & Fractions
- Relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Ratio and Proportion,
- Profit and Loss
- Use of Tables & Graphs
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
- General Awareness:-
- Here in this section, the questions will be designed to test the aspirant’s ability regarding general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Also, the questions will be designed to test a candidate’s knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation & experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
- Further, the paper will also include questions on India and its neighboring countries pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution and Scientific Research, etc.
- In the General Awareness section, questions will be such that they do not need a special study of any discipline.
SSC MTS 2018-2019 Paper-II Syllabus: The Pape-2 exam will be set in English & Hindi and to the extent possible in other languages. In a paper-2, aspirant’s basic language skills commensurate with the educational qualification prescribed for the post to be tested by officials. Aspirants will have to write 01 (one) Short Essay in English or any language included in the 08th schedule of the Constitution.
Staff Selection Commission was founded by the Government of India on 4th Nov 1975. It is an autonomous agency of Central Govt, which works for recruiting young talented and dynamic workforce in all Ministries and Subordinate Offices. Every year on the bases of availability, this Organization conducts various online and offline competitive test such as Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL), Combined Graduate Level (CGL), Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’, Junior Engineers (JE), CAPF, Constable GD, Junior Hindi Translator, etc. for appointing suitable manpower in vacant posts. The corporate office of the Staff Selection Commission is located in New Delhi. There are also 07 (seven) Regional Offices situated in mega cities of the country and controlled by a Regional Director. It’s Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices are Northern Region (New Delhi), Central Region (Allahabad), Eastern Region (Kolkatta), Western Region (Mumbai), Southern Region (Chennai), North West Region (Chandigarh), Karnataka Kerala Region (Bangaluru), North East Region (Guwahati) and MPR Region (Raipur).
Hope you guys have got the idea about SSC MTS Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern just by going through this article. Here we notify to all the contenders who had applied online application should start their exam preparation with proper manner and GOOD LUCK for the Result. For many more 10th pass jobs in govt sectors related updates, candidates can follow this website regularly. Those applicants having any query related to the syllabus of MTS Computer Based Examination can consult the board authority through an official website mentioned above. Stay tuned as we will bring further news related to this topic!!