WB Health Recruitment 2015 notification along with prescribed application for the total 1023 vacancies of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Public Health Manager and many other posts has been made available to apply on its official website at www.wbhealth.gov.in:
The West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti has recently issued fresh employment notice no. SHFWS/2015/68 through its authorized web portal. This advertisement is about WB Health Recruitment 2015 to fill up most qualified personnel in any Municipal Corporation/Municipality on contractual basis. Due to huge selection drive, the authority officials are looking for hiring dynamic, well behaved and suitable manpower with proven academic records for upcoming 1023 job vacancies. It is best notification news for all intrigued applicants who are seeking latest State Government Careers, as they can utilize this good opportunity by being part and filling WBHRB online application.
The Health and Family Welfare Department of the West Bengal was established for maintaining/developing the health care system in state. It is a state government organization which provides financial support for the basic health care and infrastructural facilities at rural level. Its head office is located in Kolkata city. Annually in order to meet requirement of workforce, this organization publishes numbers of employment advertises and acquires young intelligent people as per availability of vacant posts. This time board has come up with big recruitment drive for positions of Data Manger, Staff Nurse, Public Health Manager, Pharmacist and Monitoring Manager.
Before applying for registration, all the appropriate candidates who wish to apply for WBHRB Job Vacancy 2015 must essentially have requisite qualification from any recognized university. Eligible applicants notify to apply online in prescribed format and registration process for mentioned posts will be hosted in department’s concerned site from 15/10/2015 to 16/10/2015. Contestants must note that only online application will be considered. It will be liable to cancelled, if not filled with complete information or properly.
All those career oriented aspirants searching for degree based govt jobs are advised to make sure about contact details, which should work throughout selection procedures. Here, we guide candidates to have a look at WB Health Notification 2015-16 for being sure about eligibility criteria of the posts and other norms. The entire instructions regarding job vacancies, location, essential qualification, salary, upper age limit, application fees, initial dates, way of selections and most importantly “How to Apply” are explained below briefly in details.
WB Health Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Health and Family Welfare Department, West Bengal
Type & Location of Job: Government Jobs in W.B. State
Application Method: Online
Total Vacancies: 1023 posts
- Staff Nurse – 618 seats
- Pharmacist – 309 seats
- Public Health Manager – 86 seats
- Urban Health Planning & Monitoring Manager – 09 seats
- Data Manager – 01 seat
- Interested candidates having Diploma or Bachelor or Masters Degree in relevant discipline from State Government recognized university are quite eligible for above mentioned posts.
- Aspirants are requested to refer official notification for education details.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2015):
- Upper age limit for unreserved category contestants is 40 years
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable to ST/SC/OBC/PWD category contestants as per Govt. rules and regulations.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
Note: Nominees must deposit examination fee in the form of Demand Draft to be issued from any Nationalized Bank in favour of West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti payable at Service Branch, Kolkata.
- For General Quota: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees only)
- For Reserved Quota: Rs. 50/- (fifty rupees only)
Salary (per month):
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 17,220/-
- Pharmacist: Rs. 16,860/-
- Public Health Manager: Rs. 25,000/-
- Urban Health Planning & Monitoring Manager: Rs. 22,000/-
- Data Manager: Rs. 23,270/-
Contenders will be recruited for 1023 wbhealth.gov.in job vacancies on the basis of score in below given exam:
- Educational qualification,
- Computer test,
- Experience and
- Personal interview.
How to fill Online WB Health Application Form 2015:
- Open official website.
- In main page, click on link named “WBHRB Recruitment 2015”.
- First, read all the relevant instructions in Notification No. SHFWS/2015/68.
- If eligible then proceed further and click on “apply online”
- Now, fill up the prescribed format of application without missing any mandatory fields.
- Ensure the information provided is proper and then upload your scanned colour passport size photograph along with signature through jpg file.
- At last download and take printout of submitted copy with Registration No. for future reference.
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Application is 15th October, 2015 (11 a.m. onward)
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form is 16th November, 2015 (till 5 p.m.)
- Last Date for sending Demand Draft along with hard print copy of filled Application by speed post is 20th November, 2015
Authorized website: www.wbhealth.gov.in