WBSCTE Lecturer Recruitment 2016 notification and online application for 146 Lecturer Posts has been made available to apply on its official web page www.wbscte.org:
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education & Training has published fresh advertisement regarding WBSCTE Lecturer Recruitment 2016 to fill up qualified individuals in Government Polytechnics on contractual basis. This employment news of week has brought good news for all appropriate candidates who are searching sarkari naukari in West Bengal. Applicants can utilize this one of the best opportunity to grab above posts by applying online application form. As per notification, the board authority are seeking especially young, positive minded, talented and knowledgeable personnel with proven academic records for upcoming 146 Lecturer Jobs.
The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education is a statutory body, formed on 12th June 1996. This State-Level Council is headed by Minister-in-Charge, Technical Education & Training Department as Ex Officio Chairman. The headquartered of this organization was situated in Kolkata. It has been entrusted with the responsibilities to organize Short Term Vocational Training Programme in different centres. The Polytechnics offers 3 year Diploma in Engineering/Technology, 2 years Pharmacy, 4 years Marine Engineering, 1½ year Post Diploma and 4 year Part-time Evening Diploma Courses. Annually, Joint Entrance Exam was conducted for getting admission to all Polytechnics.
Every year, it announces fresh employment notices and recruits accordingly. Now this organization has invited application from Indian Citizen for engagement to mentioned post in various streams. All the vacancies are totally on contractual terms of 6 months duration. All the interested aspirants who wish to participate for WBSCTE Lecturer Vacancy 2016 must have at least Bachelor Degree in respective discipline. Here we notify every applicant that concerned web portal will start accepting application from 18th Nov, 2015 and the due date for online registration shall be 14th December, 2015.
All those passionate and intrigued contestants in search of graduation careers are guided to ensure all eligibility criteria and norms by prescribing West Bengal Lecturer Notification 2015-16. Aspirants can download their Admit Card from official website and it will be made available 26th December 2015 onwards. The examination date, schedule and address shall be intimate in the admit card. We inform all candidates that written examination is likely to be held on 06th January 2016.
The entire instructions about vacancies, essential qualifications, job location, application fee, salary, upper age limit, important dates, remuneration, modes of selection and ‘Steps to Submit Application Form’ are briefly explained below. For regular updated news related to Government Jobs visit our primary website.
WBSCTE Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Details:
Unit: West Bengal State Council of Technical Education
Job Category: State Government
Job Placement: Anywhere in WB
Application Mode: Online/Offline
Vacancy Name: Lecturer Posts
Total Vacancies: 146 posts
Allocation of Discipline:
- Architectural Engineering – 02 seats
- Automobile Engineering – 02 seats
- Civil Engineering – 16 seats
- Computer Science & Technology – 08 seats
- Electrical Engineering – 20 seats
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering – 06 seats
- Food Processing Technology – 04 seats
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering – 02 seats
- Chemistry – 14 seats
- Humanities – 14 seats
- Mathematics – 15 seats
- Physics – 16 seats
- Mechanical Engineering – 13 seats
- Metallurgical Engineering – 02 seats
- Printing Technology – 02 seats
- Survey Engineering – 10 seats
West Bengal Technical Education Lecturer Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Interested applicants having Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University/Institution are quite eligible.
- For more details we requests aspirants to refer advertisement as educational criteria is varies for each vacancies.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2015):
- Maximum 37 years
- The upper age limit will be relaxable to SC, ST and OBC category candidates as per State Govt. rules.
Remuneration (per month):
- The selected contenders will be paid Rs. 21,000/- as remuneration by organization.
The final selections for 146 wbscte.org vacancies will be done on the basis of marks obtain in below described tests:
- Written Examination (MCQ type, 60 marks)
- Personal Interview (40 marks)
How to fill WBSCTE Lecturer Application Form 2016?
- Open the authorized website.
- In homepage, select the link named “Advertisement for the Post of WBSCTE Lecturer in Govt. Polytechnic” and click on it.
- Now read all the brief information in advertise.
- If eligible then click on ‘Apply Online’ and proceed further.
- Fill up all the mandatory fields in application form.
- Ensure the provided data are correct and then press on submit button.
- After online submission, take printout along with photocopies of all testimonials of educational qualifications, caste and age proof certificate etc.
- At last, candidates required to send the print copy of filled application form duly signed by them along with above mentioned documents in closed envelope to postal address.
The Joint Secretary,
Technical Education and Training Department,
Government of West Bengal,
Karigori Bhavan, 3rd floor,
Plot No. B/7, Action Area – III,
New Town, Rajarhat,
Kolkata – 700 160
Important Dates for Applicants:
- Opening Date for Registration of Application Forms: 18/11/2015
- Closing Date for Submitting Online Application: 14/12/2015 (up to 05:00 pm)
- Last Date for Receiving Applications at the Office: 16/12/2015
- Admit Card Availability: 26/12/2015
- Written Examination Date: 06/01/2016
Official website: www.wbscte.org
Stay tune with us and bookmark our portal techufo.in for ascertaining developments of this recruitment process. We will soon facilitated you Exam Admit Card, Syllabus, Answer Keys and Results in our website.