WB TET 2015 notification along with online application form has been made available for Upper Primary Level Teaching at www.westbengalssc.com:
The West Bengal Central School Service Commission has been designated to conduct WB TET 2015 in order to fill up vacant posts of Upper Primary Level Teaching through its official website www.westbengalssc.com. Best news for all interested aspirants who are looking for latest govt jobs in West Bengal are having good opportunity to give new direction to their carrier by being the part of the above recruitment.
The West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) came into force with effect from 01-11-1997 for the purpose of recruiting Assistant Teacher, Headmaster/Headmistress, Non-Teaching Staffs like Librarian, Clerk, Peon, Night Guard etc. in recognized Non-Government aided schools in West Bengal. WBSSC has it’s headquarter at Kolkata.
All the interested candidates for the WB Teacher Eligibility Test must have requisite educational qualification required for TET from recognized Universities or Institutions. Eligible applicants who applied for TET 2013 may apply online from 12th June, 2015 to 30th June, 2015 and Fresh applicants from 18th June, 2015 to 30th June, 2015 through its main portal.
Before applying online, we advice to all interested applicants to go through all the norms of WBSSC. Details regarding qualification, pay scale, application fee, important dates etc are mentioned below.
WB TET 2015:
Organization: West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC).
Type & Location of Job: Govt. Job in West Bengal.
Vacancy: Upper Primary Level Teaching.
- Only citizen of India can apply for the said Teacher Eligibility Test i.e. TET 2015, (Upper Primary Level).
- Graduation and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE Regulation issued from time to time in this regard.
- Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.E1.Ed).
- Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and 4 year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education).
- Graduation with at least 50% marks as per relaxation given by Ministry of Human Resource Development vides notification S.O. 918(E) dated 1st April, 2015 which was published in the Gazette of India as on 1st April, 2015.
- For General and OBC-A/OBC-B Category Candidates: Rs. 250/- only.
- For SC/ST/PH-VH/PH-HI/PH-OH Category Candidates: Rs. 80/- only.
- Candidates have to pay through Cash Challan in Axis Bank Branch or e-Challan (EASY PAY/Power Ecoll–NEFT).
How to Fill WBTET Application Form 2015:
- Open the official website of WBSSC: www.westbengalssc.com
- On home page, select the ‘Online Application for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), 2015 For Upper Primary Level’ link and click on it.
- Carefully read all important instruction before applying online and then Go for Online Application link.
- Now fill up all the mandatory details with out making any spelling mistakes.
- Finally, save and take print out of online application for future proof.
- After successfully submitting online application, aspirants need to make payment of Examination fee within 24 hours.
- Opening Date of Online Application for TET 2013 Candidates: 12th June, 2015.
- Opening Date of Online Application for Fresh Candidates: 18th June, 2015.
- Closing Date of Online Application for TET 2013 & Fresh Candidates: 30th June, 2015.
- Fees Payment through e-Challan (EASY PAY/Power Ecoll-NEFT) only for Fresh Candidates: 19th June, 2015 to 3rd July, 2015.
- Examination Date of the Test: 30th August, 2015 (Tentative).
Authorized Website: www.westbengalssc.com