JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2015 notification along with prescribed online application to apply for 6th CCSPT Exam of 265 Vacancies has been published on its main web portal www.jpsc.gov.in.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Ranchi has recently released employment news of this week through advt. no. 01/2015 on its official website. This notification was delivered for JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2015 to conduct 6th Combined Civil Services (PT) Competitive Examination. As per notice, the high authority of commission is seeking specially in posting young talent and positive minded personnel with proven academic records for upcoming 265 Civil Service Jobs. It is an encouraging advertises for all interested applicants who are searching Government Naukari, as they can utilize this best chance by applying JPSC recruitment online application.
The Public Service Commission of Jharkhand is a state government body formed under Indian Constitution on 15th Nov 2000. The main reason behind establishment of this board was to appoint people for various vacancies available in govt departments and its sub ordinate offices within state. The board also hosts written competitive examinations and various personal interviews for selection of candidates. Currently, commission officials have invites online applications from career oriented candidates for the nearly 265 vacancies of Administrative Services, Police Services, Education Services, Cooperative Services, Finance Services, Information Services and Jharkhand Social Security Services.
All those appropriate aspirants who wish to participate in JPSC CCS Preliminary Test 2015-16 must have graduation degree from any recognized university. Eligible contestants can apply online at concerned official site on all days during 8th to 30th November, 2015. Here contenders are warned that they should not furnish any information which is not correct in filling up the application form. We also advise candidates that not to wait till late date, register their form well within provided time limit to avoid online traffic. Once, registration procedure completed, commission will issue the admit card for finance service prelims exams to applied applicants.
The candidates interested in degree based sarkari jobs are suggested to go through complete published JHARAKHAND Civil Service Notification 2015 and check out their eligibility before applying. The submitted contact details or Email ID of applicants must be valid and working during recruitment process. Carrying cell phone, mobile or any other communication devices in the examination complex/interview room is strictly prohibited.
All the brief information related to minimum educational qualification, vacancies, upper age limit, application fees, payment mode, pay scale, selection systems, important dates, “How to Apply Online”, etc are well explained below.
JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Organization: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Type & Location of Job: Govt. Jobs in Jharkhand State.
Application Mode: Online
Total Vacancies: 265 posts
- Administrative Services – 142 seats
- Finance Services – 69 seats
- Education Services – 29 seats
- Cooperative Services – 09 seats
- Information Services – 07 seats
- Police Services – 06 seats
- Social Security Services – 03 seats
Jharkhand Administrative Service Vacancies Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2015):
- For Jharkhand Police Services – Minimum 20 years
- For rest of Other Services – Minimum 21 years
- Upper & lower age relaxation will be beneficial to reservation casts according to official advertisement.
- Contestants having completed graduation in relevant discipline are eligible to attend prelims examination.
Note: Fee payment mode via SBI Collect through Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking/Challan will be accepted.
- General, OBC-I & II Category – Rs. 400/- + Bank Charges
- Reserved Category of Local State – Rs. 100/- + Bank Charges
Salary (per month)
- The recruited contestants will be paid in between Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-.
The candidates will be selected for mentioned posts on the basis of performance in below tests.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination and
- Personality Test or Interview.
How to fill JPSC Civil Services Recruitment Exam Online Form 2015?
- Visit to authorize website of board.
- In home page, go to the option ‘Online Application’ and click on it.
- In next page, find out link for “Jharkhand Combined Civil Services PT Exam, 2015” and open it.
- Read all the important instructions carefully in notification.
- Now fill up all asked data correctly without making any spelling mistakes and errors in the prescribed application.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button after verifying filled form and uploading required documents, certificates, scanned photograph and signature.
- Finally at last, download the submitted form and then take print out for further examination usages.
Important Dates for Interested Candidates:
- Commencement of Online Registration – 8th November, 2015 (10:00 A.M.)
- Last Date for Online Registration - 30th November, 2015 (12:00 Midnight)
Official website: www.jpsc.gov.in
Stay connected with us and bookmark techufo.in, we will provide JPSC civil services recruitment 2015 exam date, Admit Card, Syllabus, Answer Keys and Results in our web portal.