India Post Postman & Mail Guard Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for 60544 Vacancies Apply Online Bhartiya Dak Application Form @ www.indiapost.gov.in:
India Post Office 2023 Recruitment Details: Best news for Government Job Seekers aspiring to take up Indian Postal Jobs. India Post Department has released a recruitment notification for bumper 60544 Postman and Mail Guard Vacancies in 23 postal circles this year throughout the country. 10th/ 12th passed candidates interested in DOP Postman Mail Guard Vacancy can apply via online mode once the application process starts. We will attach India Post Postman & Mail Guard Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link and the Notification PDF under this web blog. Scroll down and read on to find more information about these India Post Office Job Vacancies discussed in the article.
- 1 India Post Postman & Mail Guard Recruitment 2023 (60544 Vacancies) Apply Online @www.indiapost.gov.in
- 1.1 India Post Postman & Mail Guard Notification 2023: Summary
- 1.2 India Post Postman & Mail Guard Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 India Post Eligibility Criteria for Postman & Mail Guard Jobs 2023
- 1.4 India Post Postman & Mail Guard Pay Scale
- 1.5 India Post Postman Mail Guard Selection Process 2023
- 1.6 India Post Office Postman & Mail Guard Application Fee
- 1.7 Important Dates for India Post Office PM MG Recruitment 2023
- 1.8 How to Apply India Post Postman & Mail Guard Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for India Post Office 2023 Recruitment
- 2 FAQs About India Post Office (Postman & Mail Guard) Recruitment 2023
India Post Postman & Mail Guard Recruitment 2023 (60544 Vacancies) Apply Online @www.indiapost.gov.in
The Department of Posts (DoP) will invite online applications from eligible aspirants to fill up the posts of Postmen & Mail Guards for its 23 Postal Circles. Out of the total vacancies, 59099 vacancies are for Postman & 1445 vacancies are for Mail Guard to be filled throughout this India Post Recruitment Drive. It is a golden opportunity for 18 to 27 years age candidates who are 12th pass. However, for India Post Office (Postman and Mail Guard) Jobs, applicants will be hired on a merit basis according to a standard selection process. For online registration, the India Post PM MG Recruitment Application Form link will be active soon at the DOP’s official website.
Aspirants are encouraged to go through the India Post Office Notification 2023 for detailed instructions about Postmen & Mail Guards Posts. Also, below we have summarized Key details related to DOP Postman Mail Guard Recruitment, such as circle-wise vacancies, eligibility criteria, salary, application fee, selection process, important dates, registration link, and more.
India Post Postman & Mail Guard Notification 2023: Summary
|Organization Name:||Department of Posts – India Post|
|Post Names:||Postman and Mail Guard|
|Total Vacancies:||60544 vacancies|
|Post Classification:||General Central Service, Group ‘C’, Non Gazetted, Non-Ministerial|
|Scale of Pay:||Rs. 21700-69100/- (L-3)|
|Qualification:||10th/ 12th pass|
|Application Dates:||Announced Soon|
|Job Location:||23 Circles across the India|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode|
India Post Postman & Mail Guard Vacancy 2023: Details
There are 60544 vacancies announced for Postman and Mail Guard Recruitment in 23 Circles of the India Post Department. Candidates can check the Indian Postal Circle-wise Vacancy Distribution for Postmen & Mail Guards in the given table:-
|Postal Circles||Postman Vacancies||Mail Guard Vacancies|
|Jammu & Kashmir||395||00|
India Post Eligibility Criteria for Postman & Mail Guard Jobs 2023
Aspirants applying for Postman & Mail Guard Vacancy in Indian Postal Department 2023 must hold the required eligibility criteria. The given below are Post-wise Eligibility Criteria, viz., educational qualification & age limit for India Post Direct Recruitment:-
- Postman and Mail Guard:
- 12th pass from a recognized Board.
- 10th pass from a recognized Board for those working as Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS).
- Basic Knowledge of working on Computer.
- Knowledge of Local Language of the concerned Postal Circle or Division.
- A valid License to Drive a Two-wheeler or Light Motor Vehicle.
- Mail Guard:
- Local Language Knowledge of the Postal Circle or Division concerned.
|Post Names||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Postman & Mail Guard||18 years||27 years|
According to the norms of the Government of India, Age Relaxation will be applicable for the reserved categories as listed underneath:-
|Categories||Relaxation In Age|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes (SCs/ STs)||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwDs)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) + SC/ ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Ex-S)||As per rules|
|Government Servants||As per rules|
India Post Postman & Mail Guard Pay Scale
About Pay Scale: Aspirants recruited as Postmen & Mail Guards under this Postal Recruitment Drive will get the following pay scale/ salary in addition to other benefits:-
|Postman and Mail Guard||Level-3 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-)|
India Post Postman Mail Guard Selection Process 2023
About Selection Process: As per the current scenario, the selection of aspirants for India Post Postman and Mail Guard Vacancies will be merit-based (i.e. based on candidates’ academic qualifications). However, we will update the detailed information soon after the release of the official notification.
India Post Office Postman & Mail Guard Application Fee
About Application Fee: The category-wise application fee for India Post Office PM MG 2023 Recruitment Process is as tabulated:-
|UR, OBC & EWS Candidates:||Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)|
|SC/ ST, PWD, All Female and Transwoman Candidates:||Rs. 000/- (No Fee)|
Important Dates for India Post Office PM MG Recruitment 2023
The complete schedule for India Post Office Recruitment of Postman & Mail Guard 2023 will be updated below with the release of the official notification:-
|Events||Date & Time|
|Notification Release Date:||In January 2023|
|Starting Date for Registration of Online Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Due Date for Online Payment of Application Fee:||Yet to be announced|
|Date of Releasing Results/ Selection List:||To be notified later|
How to Apply India Post Postman & Mail Guard Application Form 2023?
As usual, India Post Office Application Form for Postman & Mail Guard Recruitment shall be registered & submitted online through the Department of Posts website – indiapost.gov.in or the SSC website – ssc.nic.in. Follow the below steps to apply DOP PM MG Online Form 2023:-
- 1st Step – Visit the India Post Official Website, i.e. https://wwwindiapost.gov.in/
- 2nd Step – Go to the ‘News & Updates or Recruitment’ section placed on the homepage.
- 3rd Step – Click on the PDF download link named ‘India Post Notification for Direct Recruitment of Postman and Mail Guard 2023 in 23 Postal Circles’ and read the Instructions carefully.
- 4th Step – Fill up the ‘Basic Registration’ form with details such as Full Name, Gender, Nationality, E-mail, Mobile Number, etc., to complete the registration process.
- 5th Step – Press on the checkbox for declaration and then on the ‘Submit’ button.
- 6th Step – Login with your Registration Number and Password received to your mobile as SMS and E-mail.
- 7th Step – Open the ‘Apply Online Application’ link, fill up your Correspondence Address, Educational Details, Upload a Scanned image of Color Passport size Photo, Signature and requisite documents.
- 8th Step – Make the fee payment through Online Payment Gateway or E-Payment.
- 9th Step – Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button for the final submission of an online application form.
- 10th Step – Lastly, take a printout of your filled Application Form and retain the same.
Official Links for India Post Office 2023 Recruitment
Once the India Post Office starts the Online Registration for Postmen and Mail Guards, we will update the direct link to the application form & notification PDF here:-
|India Post (Postman & Mail Guard) Official Notification 2023:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|India Post (Postman & Mail Guard) Online Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|Official Website of India Post:||VISIT @ indiapost.gov.in|
FAQs About India Post Office (Postman & Mail Guard) Recruitment 2023
Here are the frequently asked questions for PM MG Recruitment for the knowledge of Post Office job aspirants:-
The India Post Detailed Notification for Postmen & Mail Guards is expected to release in January 2023.
India Post Office has announced 59099 vacancies for Postmen & 1445 vacancies for Mail Guards out of a total of 60544 vacancies in 23 Postal Circles across the country.
The online application process for India Post Office PM MG Vacancy is likely to start shortly.
Candidates need to visit https://wwwindiapost.gov.in/ to apply online for the postal circle recruitment of Postman & Mail Guard 2023.
The last date to apply online Post Office Postman Mail Guard application form will be declared soon.
Candidates must be a 12th standard pass from a recognized Board to apply for Bhartiya Dak PM & MG Bharti.
The minimum age for candidates applying for Postman/ Mail Guard Jobs is 18 years, while the maximum age limit is 27 years, according to the Indian Postal Department.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit in educational qualifications.
You can follow us via this article to collect all the latest updates on DOP Bhartiya Dak Postmen/ MG Recruitment from time to time.
Good Luck For Post Office Recruitment. Stay Tuned @techufo.in For All Further Updates.