Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2022 KVS Notification for PGT, TGT, PRT Primary Teacher, Principal, Vice-Principal & Librarian Posts Released Soon to Apply Online Application Form at www.kvsangathan.nic.in:
The latest update for Graduate and PG candidates who are jobless & excitedly waiting for KVS Recruitment Apply Online process to start at the official website. Finally, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released Employment Notice Number 14 for direct recruitment of Principals, Vice-Principals & Other Teaching Posts in KV. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2022 Advertisement published to fill up total 6000 vacancies of Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher, Primary Teacher, Principal, Vice-Principal & Librarian posts.
According to KVS PGT TGT PRT Notification 2022, the Board is looking to recruit Intelligent & Talented candidates for these current govt vacancies. The authority will start accepting KVS Vacancy 2022 Online Application Form through its official website – kvsangathan.nic.in. All the information related to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Teacher Vacancies Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process & Key Dates is available in this article.
- 1 Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2022 | KVS PGT, TGT, PRT Teacher, Principal & Librarian Vacancies Apply Online @www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- 1.1 KVS Recruitment 2022 – Notification Overview
- 1.2 KVS Teacher Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Jobs 2022
- 1.4 Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Jobs Pay Scale
- 1.5 KV Sangathan Bharti Application Fee
- 1.6 How to Apply KVS Recruitment Online Application Form 2022?
- 1.7 Official Links for KVS 2022 Recruitment
- 1.8 KVS Teacher Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- 1.9 kvsangathan.nic.in recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
- 1.10 Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment Exam 2022 Pattern & Syllabus
- 1.11 KVS Admit Card/ Call Letter 2022
- 1.12 Kendriya Vidyalaya Bharti Result & Cutoff Marks 2022
- 2 KVS 2022 Posting Zone List
- 3 About Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan – केंद्रीय विद्यालय संगठन
- 4 Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) Recruitment Help Desk
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2022 | KVS PGT, TGT, PRT Teacher, Principal & Librarian Vacancies Apply Online @www.kvsangathan.nic.in
KVS Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification: According to the weekly employment news, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has invited online applications from Indian Citizens for direct recruitment of PGTs, TGTs, PRTs (Primary Teacher), Principals, Vice-Principals and Librarian. Here appropriate candidates can apply for 6000 vacant posts in Teaching Filed by submitting their application form on or before the last date of online registration. All those who interested in KV Sangathan Recruitment are required to submit an application form through KVS Jobs Apply Online link available at www.kvsangathan.nic.in. Contenders must note that no other mode of submission accepted other than online. Here in this article, we have provided a direct link to Apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Application Form 2022 at the bottom so that interested contestants can save their time.
Interested candidates can utilize this career opportunity in Kendriya Vidyalayas if they have qualifications & age limit as per requirement. Those who have completed their graduation or post-graduation studies in relevant subjects are having a good chance to apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Vacancy 2022. While applying for KV Bharti exam, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils all the eligibility criteria and other norms as mentioned in the official notification. [Also, Apply Online for Navodaya Vidyalaya PGT TGT Recruitment]
KVS Recruitment 2022 – Notification Overview
|♦ KV Recruitment Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name:||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Recruitment Advt No.:||N/A|
|Total Vacancies:||6000 vacancies (approx.)|
|Job Roles:||1) Teacher (PGT, TGT & PRT) Posts
2) Principal Posts
3) Vice Principal Posts
4) Librarian Posts
|Job Categories:||Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ Posts|
|Type of Job:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Anywhere in India|
|Registration Mode:||Online mode only|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Selection Process:||Written Exam & Interview|
KVS Teacher Vacancy 2022 – Details
Contestants can check out the Post wise & Category wise Break up of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Vacancies as listed below in a table:-
|Sr. No.||Post Names||TOTAL||UR||SC||ST||OBC|
|01.||Principal (Group – A)||76||41||11||05||19|
|02.||Vice-Principal (Group – A)||220||117||31||15||57|
|03.||Post Graduate Teacher – PGT (Group – B)||592||277||95||48||172|
|04.||Trained Graduate Teacher – TGT (Group – B)||1900||938||300||142||520|
|05.||Librarian (Group – B)||50||24||08||04||14|
|06.||Primary Teacher – PRT (Group – B)||5300||2672||798||399||1431|
|07.||Primary Teacher – PRT (Music) (Group – B)||201||101||31||15||54|
|TOTAL No. of Vacancies ⇒||8339||4170||1274||628||2267|
|[Click here to check KVS Post wise and Category wise Complete Details]|
Aspirants are advised to choose the post judiciously & fill in the requisite details in the online application format carefully. Candidates will find a KVS Primary Teacher Official Notification Download Link attached below. Just before filling up a registration form, please verify KVS PGT TGT PRT Recruitment qualifications, age limit, age relaxation, pay scale, application/ exam fee, selection modes and steps to apply online from this web page.
Eligibility Criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Jobs 2022
KVS Recruitment Age Limit (as on cutoff date – 30.09.2020): The lower & upper age limit post wise mentioned below:-
- PGT – Maximum 40 years
- TGT & Librarian – Maximum 35 years
- Primary Teacher – Maximum 30 years
- Principal – Minimum 35 years to Maximum 50 years
- Vice Principal – Minimum 35 years to Maximum 45 years
KVS Bharti Age Relaxation: The maximum relaxation in upper age limit will be under:-
- Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes (SC & ST) = 05 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) = 03 years
- Women (All Categories) for Teaching Posts = 10 years
- KVS Employees = No age bar
- Persons domiciled in J&K State = 05 years
- Candidates with 3 (three) years of continuous service in Central Govt. provided the posts are in same or allied cadres:-
- GEN = 05 years
- OBC = 08 years
- SC & ST = 10 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + GEN = 10 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC = 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC & ST = 15 years
KVS PGT TGT PRT Posts Educational Qualifications: All contestants must have following qualifications for their desired post from a Govt approved University or Institute.
- Principal Posts:-
- Master’s Degree (mini 45% marks in aggregate)
- B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree
- Relevant experience
- Vice-Principal Posts:-
- Master’s Degree with mini. 45% marks in aggregate
- B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree
- Post Graduate Teacher Posts:-
- 02 years Integrated PG (Post Graduate) M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT OR Master’s Degree (mini 50% marks) in aggregate in relevant subjects.
- B.Ed or equivalent degree
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi & English Medium
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc./ M.Sc./ PG Diploma/ ’B’ & ‘C’ Level DOEACC with mini. 50% marks in aggregate
- Trained Graduate Teacher Posts:-
- 04 years Integrated Degree Course with at least 50% marks from Regional College of Education of NCERT OR Bachelor Degree (mini 50% marks) in the concerned subjects.
- B.Ed or its equivalent degree
- Passed in CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Paper-II with B.Ed
- Diploma in relevant subjects
- Computer Knowledge
- Primary Teacher Posts:-
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 02 year Diploma in Elementary Education OR 04 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR 02 year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR Graduation Degree with mini. 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Pass
- Proficiency to teach through Hindi & English Medium
- PRT (Music) Posts:-
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks OR Intermediate (10+2) with 50% marks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music or equivalent
- Computer Applications Knowledge
- Diploma in Music not eligible
- Librarian Posts:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science OR Graduate with 01 year Diploma in Library Science
- Working Knowledge of English & Hindi
- Knowledge of Computer Application
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Jobs Pay Scale
About KVS Salary/ Pay Scale (per month): Aspirants who get recruited under KV Sangathan Bharti will receive the following pay scale post wise:-
|Post Names||Scale of Pay|
|Principal Post Pay Scale:||Rs. 78,800/- to Rs. 02,09,200/- (Pay Level – 12)|
|Vice Principal Post Pay Scale:||Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 01,77,500/- (Pay Level – 10)|
|PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) Post Pay Scale:||Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 01,51,100/- (Pay Level – 08)|
|TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) Post Pay Scale:||Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 01,42,400/- (Pay Level – 07)|
|Librarian Post Pay Scale:||Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 01,42,400/- (Pay Level – 07)|
|Primary Teacher Post Pay Scale:||Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 01,12,400/- (Pay Level – 06)|
KV Sangathan Bharti Application Fee
About Examination Fees (Non-Refundable): Candidates must pay application fee as per their category. Hence, check out the application fee category wise as shown below:-
- Rs. 1,500/- for each post of Principal and Vice Principal.
- Rs. 1,000/- for Librarian, PGT, TGT and Primary Teacher posts.
- No Fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-serviceman Category Applicants as per GOI Rules.
- Mode of Fee Payments: Contestants will have to pay their examination fee by online mode (Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, etc.) through a prescribed link available at online application.
- The fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances once deposited by candidates.
How to Apply KVS Recruitment Online Application Form 2022?
Aspirants are required to have a valid personal email ID. This email ID should be kept active until the entire KV recruitment process gets completed. No change in email ID will be allowed once entered. The Application Sequence Number, User ID, Password & all other Important communication details will be sent to the registered e-mail. A contestant may apply for more than one post in case he is eligible and desires to do so. The steps wise procedure for submission of online application form is as follows:-
- 1st Step – Open the KVS official website (https://www.kvsangathan.nic.in/) URL link shared below.
- 2nd Step – On a homepage, click on the “KV PGT TGT PRT Teacher, Principal, Vice Principal, Librarian Notification” link and download the pdf file to your device.
- 3rd Step – Read all the details provided in an advertisement for being sure about your eligibility.
- 4th Step – Now, click on the “Apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Group A & Group B Posts Online Application Form” URL link to start the registration process for your desired posts.
- 5th Step – A prescribed format of the online application form will appear on your device screen.
- 6th Step – Enter all the mandatory details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Nationality, Gender, Age, Category, Education, Communication Address, Permanent Address, Contact Number, Email, etc. in the form.
- 7th Step – Upload all the scanned copies of certificate/ documents, recent photograph, signature and thumb impression at the appropriate places as per instructions contained in the online application format.
- 8th Step – Pay examination fee as per your category and post through the prescribed link attached with the form.
- 9th Step – Check out the entered information and then press the “Final Submit” button.
- 10th Step – The system generated login ID and password will appear after successful submission.
- 11th Step – Save the login ID and password to your computer for further use.
- 12th Step – At last, don’t forget to take a printout of the application for document verification.
Official Links for KVS 2022 Recruitment
|KVS Recruitment Previous (Year 2018) Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|KVS Bharti Online Application Form 2022:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|Official Website of KVS:||VISIT HERE – kvsangathan.nic.in|
NOTE: After registration, applicants should take a printout of their online application, affix a recent passport size photo and preserve it for their record. Applicants should not send the printout to KV Sangathan address or any other address. Those who forgot Registration Number can retrieve it by providing their details like First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email ID and Date of Birth at the concerned link.
KVS Teacher Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
About Mode of Selection: KV Authority will recruit most eligible contestants based on their overall performance and marks scored in the following selection rounds:-
- Written Examination (Computer Based Test/ OMR Based Test) = 150 marks
- Personal Interview = 60 marks
- Medical Test = Qualifying
As per the selection procedure, the applicants will be called for an interview based on their performance in written examination and also be keeping in view the number of vacancies. At last, the KVS Final Merit List for PGTs, TGTs, PRTs, Principal, Vice Principal and Librarian posts is to be prepared just by taking into account the performance of both written exam and interview. The written examination will carry eighty-five percent (85%) weightage of the recruitment while the interview holds fifteen percent (15%). There is no extra percent marks to be awarded for special qualifications like Ph.D., M.Phil or M.Ed. Candidates can click here to check KVS Selection Process for Principal, Vice-Principal, PGTs, TGTs, Librarian and PRTs in brief.
As far as the written examination centers concert, the written test to be held at Agra, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi NCR, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Patna, Pune, Ranchi, Silcher, Shillong, Varanasi, etc. For the Principal and Vice Principal Posts, the written exam centre will be at Delhi only. Grab further more info about mode of selection post wise by going through the notification pdf link uploaded above.
kvsangathan.nic.in recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Official Notification Publication Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Online Registration Process:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Deposit Examination Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Downloading Exam Hall Ticket/ Admit Card:||01 or 02 week before a date of exam|
|KV Sangathan Principal/ Vice Principal Exam Date:||To be announced later on|
|KVS PGT TGT PRT Exam Dates:||To be announced later on|
|Date of Publishing Answer Key:||To be announced later on|
|Date of Releasing Written Exam Result:||To be announced later on|
|Dates for Downloading of Interview Call Letter:||To be announced later on|
|Schedule for Conducting Interview:||To be announced later on|
|Date for Releasing Final Result/ Merit List:||To be announced later on|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment Exam 2022 Pattern & Syllabus
Following are the Important details regarding KV Sangathan Exam Pattern and Syllabus so clear your doubts by going through it:-
- There will be 02 (two) parts in the question paper, i.e. Part-I & Part-II.
- The written test will have total 150 questions of 150 marks.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- The written test will consist of objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- TGT (Physical & Health Education, Art Education and Work Experience), Librarian & Primary Music Teacher Syllabus will have subjects as follows:-
- Part-I: General English (10 marks) and General Hindi (10 marks).
- Part-II: General Knowledge & Current Affairs (10 marks), Reasoning Ability (10 marks), Computer Literacy (10 marks) and Subject concerned (100 marks)
- PGT (Hindi, English, History, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Commerce, Computer Science, Geography & Economics) & PRT Exam will have following pattern:-
- Part-I: General English (10 marks) and General Hindi (10 marks).
- Part-II: General Knowledge & Current Affairs (10 marks), Reasoning Ability (10 marks), Computer Literacy (10 marks), Pedagogy (20 marks) and Subject concerned (80 marks)
- TGT (English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Social Studies & Sanskrit) Pattern as follows:-
- Part-I: General English (10 marks) and General Hindi (10 marks).
- Part-II: General Knowledge & Current Affairs (40 marks), Reasoning Ability (40 marks), Computer Literacy (10 marks) and Pedagogy (40 marks)
- The combined time duration for both parts will be 150 minutes (i.e. 02½ hours).
- There will be no negative marks for wrong answers marked and for those questions not answered in the written examination.
- The question paper will be bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any error in Hindi, the English version of the question shall be valid.
- Mock test will be available on the official website to familiarize with the ONLINE Exam (Computer Based Test). Aspirants can practice mock test any number of times without any restrictions for their knowledge.
- The interview will carry around 60 marks for all the posts of PGT, TGT, PRT, etc.
- For more details about KV exam pattern and syllabus of Teachers, Principal, Vice Principal & Librarian Posts, just check the advertisement link posted above in a table.
KVS Admit Card/ Call Letter 2022
About Admit Card/ Call Letter: The KV Recruiting Authorities will publish a schedule of exam along with the Admit Card. Here the exam Call Letters for all aspirants will be uploaded to the official online web portal only. Hence, eligible applicants will get a link to download KVS Exam Admit Card/ Call Letter from the official website of this organization. Also, the admit card is to be downloaded by applicants from the link sent to their email ID. Aspirants will not be able to get an entry for written examination without the proper Admit Card. Along with the admit cards, applicants must bring one valid ID Proof such as Voter ID Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport or PAN Card.
The date for downloading the KV admit card will be available very soon at a designated site. There is no TA or DA will be paid by the recruiting authority for appearing in the written test. All the aspirants are guided to view this website from time to time for call letters and other updates about the written exam as well as interviews, etc. All the eligible applicants will be informed by e-mail or through SMS regarding KV Sangathan Admit Card/ Call Letter downloading from the designated web portal.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Bharti Result & Cutoff Marks 2022
About KV Sangathan Results: The board officials will release written examination results via online mode at their official website. The list of qualified applicants called for Interview will be available on the official web portal only. Also, the final merit list for all posts will be made available on a designated site. There is no separate correspondence shall be made by authority regarding results. Aspirants can press here on KVS TGT PGT PRT Result Cut off Marks link to catch out the complete details in brief.
One thing here we would like to say that the recruiting authority will take minimum 02-03 months for a declaration of written exam result as well as final result. This web page will be updated whenever the result/ merit list declared by the selection committee. Lastly, all the selected contestants are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
KVS 2022 Posting Zone List
|Name of Zones||Name of State/ UT covered|
|Central Zone (CZ)||(1) Chhattisgarh, (2) Madhya Pradesh – MP and (3) Uttar Pradesh – UP.|
|North Zone (NZ)||(1) Chandigarh, (2) Delhi, (3) Haryana, (4) Himachal Pradesh – HP, (5) Jammu & Kashmir – J&K, (6) Punjab and (7) Uttarakhand.|
|East Zone (EZ)||(1) Bihar, (2) Jharkhand, (3) Odisha, (4) West Bengal – WB and (5) Sikkim|
|West Zone (WZ)||(1) Dadra & Nagar Haveli, (2) Daman & Diu, (3) Goa, (4) Gujarat, (5) Maharashtra and (6) Rajasthan.|
|South Zone (SZ)||(1) Andaman and Nicobar, (2) Andhra Pradesh – AP, (3) Karnataka, (4) Kerala, (5) Lakshadweep, (6) Puducherry, (7) Tamil Nadu – TN and (8) Telangana – TS.|
|North Eastern Zone (NEZ)||(1) Arunachal Pradesh, (2) Assam, (3) Manipur, (4) Meghalaya, (5) Mizoram, (6) Nagaland and (7) Tripura|
Hey, Guys!! ALL THE BEST for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2022 and complete all your registration process as soon as possible on or before the closing date. So hurry up job seekers! Don’t avoid this employment opportunity and secure your career with latest KVS jobs opening. Bookmark www.techufo.in for upcoming all updates on KV Exam Date, test booklets, syllabus, study materials, hall ticket, answer key, cutoff marks, result, final merit list, etc.
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan – केंद्रीय विद्यालय संगठन
KVS is an Autonomous Organization that works under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (GOI). It is an educational chain of central government schools in India affiliated with the CBSE board. All the schools of this organization affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education. This organization formed on 15th December 1963 under the name “central schools”. Today, it runs 1,150+ Kendriya Vidyalayas including 03 (three) abroad, 05 (five) Zonal Institutes of Education & Training and 25 (twenty-five) Regional Offices spread across the country. It stands for excellence in school education through enriching the young minds, broadening their horizons, enabling them to discover the hidden talents as also developing the skills.
The objective of this Organization is to cater the educational needs of the children of transferable Central Government employees including Defence & Para-Military personnel by providing a common Programme of education. They are also looking after to develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of “Indianness” among children. Frequently, this organization comes up with recruitment notifications to appoint best people for teaching & non-teaching jobs in KVS. They conduct recruitment application registration process through online mode at their official website. Visit the official website of KV Sangathan for detailed information.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) Recruitment Help Desk
For any query related to KV Sangathan recruitment or submission of online application or fee payment, candidates can contact officials through helpline number or email id shared at the below table:-
|Contact/ Postal Address:||KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
18, INSTITUTIONAL AREA,
SHAHEED JEET SINGH MARG,
NEW DELHI – 110016 (INDIA)
|Helpline Numbers:||(a) 011 – 26565671
(b) 011 – 26532643
|Email IDs for Technical Query:||(a) email@example.com
|Email IDs for Payment Query:||(a) firstname.lastname@example.org
If you face any problem while Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Application process, then write us in a comment box below. Our team will reply to answer as fast as they can by finding a suitable solution. For the latest graduations jobs in govt departments, you can follow us through this website daily. Here we advise you guys to check out the KV Sangathan Official Website for more details about Teaching & Non Teaching Posts Bharti/ Job Openings.
!! THANK YOU for Visiting our Blog and be in touch for further info on KVS Recruitment 2022 2023 Latest News Update !!