NVS Recruitment 2022 Notification released soon for TGT, PGT, PRT Teacher, LDC & Other Posts to apply Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Online Application Form at www.navodaya.gov.in or www.nvsrect2019.org:
The Latest Employment News Update indeed for all those who are looking for teacher vacancies in Navodaya Vidyalaya. Here the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has proceeded latest NVS recruitment of PGT (Post Graduate Teacher), TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher), Miscellaneous Category of Teachers, Assistant Commissioner, Female Staff Nurse, Legal Assistant, Catering Assistant & LDC (Lower Division Clerk) for the year 2022. The authority will accept NVS Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form only from eligible candidates till the last date of registration process. Contestants can download Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti PGT TGT Notification 2022 PDF through a direct link uploaded below. There are total 2370 vacancies released and fill up through NVS PGT TGT LDC Recruitment 2022 by the authority.
All useful information on NVS Teacher Jobs is available in this article. Just go through below description for Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Recruitment 2022 eligibility details, selection process and important dates, etc.
- 1 NVS Recruitment 2022 Notification | Navodaya Vidyalaya TGT PGT Teacher LDC Vacancies Apply Online @www.navodaya.gov.in
- 1.1 Navodaya Vidyalaya TGT PGT Notification 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 NVS Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs 2022
- 1.4 NVS Teaching & Non Teaching Jobs Pay Scale
- 1.5 Navodaya Vidyalaya Bharti 2022 – Selection Process
- 1.6 NVS Examination Fee
- 1.7 How to Apply NVS PGT TGT Teacher Online Application Form 2022?
- 1.8 Official Links for Navodaya Vidyalaya 2022 Recruitment
- 1.9 NVS Recruitment Drive 2022 – Important Dates
- 1.10 Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- 1.11 NVS Admit Card 2022
- 1.12 Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment Result 2022
- 2 About Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (नवोदय विद्यालय समिति)
- 3 NVS 2022 Bharti Help Desk
Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment Exam 2021-22 Notification has issued for filling up 2370 teaching & non-teaching posts. NVS is inviting online applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment to the posts like TGTs, PGTs, Miscellaneous Teacher, LDC, Female Staff Nurse, Assistant, etc. All interested contestants are advised to apply online for these NVS vacancies through the official website (www.navodaya.gov.in). NVS Recruitment Apply Online Link is available at the bottom of this web page so candidates can use it to submit their application form. The online registration will start from 10 AM on 10-07-2019 and ends on 25-08-2019 at 11:59 PM.
If you have qualifications such as Bachelor Degree and B.Ed in relevant subjects, then you are eligible for NVS Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancies and able to apply your form. The selection board will conduct written examination and interview to shortlist best candidates for NVS Teaching & Non Teaching Posts. Aspirants are liable to post anywhere in India after selection. All candidates must follow the guidelines available below for how to apply NVS Online Application Form for PGT, TGT, LDC & Other Posts.
|Organization Name:||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (नवोदय विद्यालय समिति)|
|Rectt. Notification No.:||N/A|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||2662 vacancies (expected)|
|Job Roles:||1) Assistant Commissioner
2) Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
3) Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
4) Miscellaneous Teachers
5) Female Staff Nurse
6) Legal Assistant
7) Catering Assistant
8) Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
|Type of Posts:||Teaching & Non Teaching Posts|
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Anywhere in India|
|Probation Period:||02 (two) years|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Apply Mode:||Online only|
NVS Vacancy 2022 – Details
|♦ Post wise Vacancies Details (UPDATED) ♦|
|S. N.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|01.||Assistant Commissioner (Group A)||05|
|02.||Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group B)
» Hindi: 38
» Maths: 53
» Physics: 44
» Biology: 46
» History: 51
» Economics: 70
» Commerce: 17
» Geography: 43
» Chemistry: 48
» Computer Science: 22
» English: 39
|03.||Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Group B)
» English: 315
» Hindi: 360
» Maths: 284
» Science: 160
» Social Studies: 176
|04.||Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group B)
» Music: 127
» Art: 147
» PET Male: 167
» PET Female: 121
» Librarian: 82
|05.||Female Staff Nurse (Group B)||63|
|06.||Legal Assistant (Group C)||01|
|07.||Catering Assistant (Group C)||31|
|08.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (Group C)||152|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||2662|
We have given details regarding Navodaya Vidyalaya PGT/ TGT/ LDC Vacancy 2022 such as academic qualifications, age limit, pay scale, grade pay, examination fee, selection methodology, submission dates and call letter here in this article.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment Age Limit (as on Cutoff Date): The maximum age limit post wise must be as shown under:-
- PGT – Not exceeding 40 years
- TGT & Miscellaneous Teachers – Not exceeding 35 years
- LDC – Between 18 to 27 years
- Legal Assistant – Between 18 to 32 years
- Assistant Commissioner – 45 years upper age limit
- Female Staff Nurse & Catering Assistant – Up to 35 years
Navodaya Recruitment Age Relaxation: The maximum relaxation in upper age limitation as follows:-
- 03 years for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer).
- 05 years for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, NVS Employees (if applying for AC, Legal Asst, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Asst & Lower Division Clerk Posts), Candidates with 03 yrs Continuous Service in Central Govt in same or allied cadres posts, Persons ordinarily Domiciled in J&K (During 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989).
- 10 years for Women (except for AC, Legal Asst, FSN, Catering Asst & LDC Posts).
- 10 years for GEN PwD Candidates (including Women).
- 13 years for OBC PwD Candidates (including Women).
- 15 years for SC/ ST PwD Candidates (including Women).
NVS Recruitment Educational Qualifications: All the contestants must possess following qualifications from a recognized university or institute of the Government:-
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs): 04 (four) years Integrated Degree Course in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate from Regional College of Education of NCERT. OR Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate in relevant subjects AND studied requisite subject(s) for at least 02 years in the 03 years Degree course. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject AND studied the requisite subjects in all 03 years of Degree course.
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs): 02 (two) years Integrated Post Graduate Course in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate from Regional College of Education of NCERT OR Master’s Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate in relevant subjects and B.Ed Degree.
- Miscellaneous Teachers: Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Degree, B.Ed, D.P.Ed, Word-processing Skill and Data Entry with 01 (one) year Computer Diploma.
- Assistant Commissioner: Master’s Degree and Holding Analogous post or post of Principal in the Level-12 (Rs.78800-209200) in the Pay Matrix OR With 05 (five) years service in the Level-10 (Rs.56100-177500) in the Pay Matrix.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Senior Secondary (Class XII) Certificate with 50% marks and English Typing 30 WPM or Hindi 25 WPM OR Passed 10+2 Exam or SSC from CBSE/ State Govt. with Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects.
- Legal Assistant: Degree in Law
- Catering Assistant: Secondary School (10th pass) and 03 (three) years Diploma in Catering or equivalent OR Passed 12th Class from CBSE OR Passed 12th Exam and 01 (one) year Diploma in Catering or equivalent.
- Female Staff Nurse: 12th pass or equivalent and Grade ‘A’ (03 years) Diploma/ Certificate in Nursing OR B.Sc (Nursing).
- NOTE: For more details related to post wise desirable qualifications & experience, download the official notification pdf file uploaded below and check it out.
NVS Teaching & Non Teaching Jobs Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: The Post wise Navodaya Vidyalaya Bharti Salary is as follows:-
- PGT Vacancy: Level-8 (Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 1,51,100/-) in the Pay Matrix
- LDC Vacancy: Level-2 (Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-) in the Pay Matrix
- Legal Assistant Vacancy: Level-6 (Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-) in the Pay Matrix
- Catering Assistant Vacancy: Level-4 (Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-) in the Pay Matrix
- Assistant Commissioner Vacancy: Level-12 (Rs. 78,800/- to Rs. 2,09,200/-) in the Pay Matrix
- TGT, Miscellaneous Teacher & Female Staff Nurse Vacancy: Level-7 (Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-) in the Pay Matrix
About Mode Of Selection: For Navodaya Vidyalaya Shikshak Bharti, authority will shortlist the talented aspirants based on their performance in the following selection phases:-
- PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Category Teacher and Assistant Commissioner: Written Examination/ Computer Based Test (CBT) and Interview/ Personal Interaction
- Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse and Catering Assistant: Written Examination/ Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
- Lower Division Clerk: Written Examination/ CBT and Trade/ Skill Test.
NVS Examination Fee
About Examination Fee: The post wise exam fee payable is as under:-
- Assistant Commissioner – Rs. 1,500/-
- PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Category Teachers & Female Staff Nurse – Rs. 1,200/-
- LDC, Legal Assistant & Catering Assistant – Rs. 1,000/-
- All those candidates belong to ST/ SC/ PWD categories are exempted from the fee.
- The exam fee is non-refundable should be paid via online mode through a prescribed link at online application.
How to Apply NVS PGT TGT Teacher Online Application Form 2022?
Contestants must have a valid Email ID & Mobile number and should be kept active during the recruitment process. Those candidates who are eligible for Non Teaching & Teaching Jobs in NVS have to apply online through Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s website at navodaya.gov.in or nvsrect2019.org. Hence, follow the below step by step process to register the application form for Recruitment for various posts at an online portal. The Steps to Apply Online Form are underneath:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
- 2nd Step – Click on the Recruitment Notice link and read all the instructions mentioned in a notification file.
- 3rd Step – If you are satisfied with the eligibility criteria after going thoroughly, then click on the “NVS Online Application Form” link.
- 4th Step – Carefully fill up your details like Post Applied, Post Code, Name, Gender, Category, Age, Education, Permanent Address, Phone Number, Email ID, etc. in the application form.
- 5th Step – Now, scan and upload your recent photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) (upto 80 KB size), signature (with black or blue ink only) (upto 80 KB size) and left thumb impression image (upto 80 KB size) at the appropriate places as per instructions.
- 6th Step – Pay examination fee (via Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking by State Bank Collect System of State Bank of India) through the prescribed link attached with the form.
- 7th Step – Press the “Final Submit” button after inserting the necessary details.
- 8th Step – Finally, a login ID and password will generate after successful submission of the application.
- 9th Step – Save the login Id and password to your device for further usage.
- 10th Step – Don’t forget to take a printout of the online application for document verification.
|NVS Direct Recruitment Drive – July 2019 Reassessed Vacancies Notice:||CHECK HERE|
|NVS Teaching & Non Teaching Posts Official Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Bharti Online Application Form 2022:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|Official Website of NVS:||VISIT HERE – navodaya.gov.in|
NVS Recruitment Drive 2022 – Important Dates
|Official Notification Date:||To be notified soon|
|Starting Date for Online Registration:||To be notified soon|
|Last Date for Closing of Registration (Step I) and Submission of Application (Step II):||To be notified soon|
|Due Date to Pay Online Application Fees through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking via SB Collect system of SBI (Step III):||To be notified soon|
|Dates for Downloading Hall Ticket/ Admit Card:||15-16 days prior exam date|
|NVS Bharti Written Examination/ CBT Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Written Exam Results:||To be notified later on|
|Interview/ Personal Interaction Schedule:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Announcing Final Result/ Merit List:||To be notified later on|
|♦ Exam Pattern for TGTs & Miscellaneous Teachers ♦|
|Test||Topics||No. of Ques.||Maxi. Marks||Test Duration|
|Part-I||Reasoning Ability||10 ques.||10 marks||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Part-II||General Awareness||10 ques.||10 marks|
|Part-III||Teaching Aptitude||15 ques.||15 marks|
|Part-IV||Concerned Subject Knowledge (Difficulty Level = Graduation)||100 ques.||100 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||135 ques.||135 marks|
|Part-V||Language Competency (General Hindi, General English & Regional Language = 15 marks each subject)||45 ques.||45 marks|
|♦ Exam Pattern for PGTs ♦|
|Test||Topics||No. of Ques.||Maxi. Marks||Test Duration|
|Part-I||Reasoning Ability||15 ques.||15 marks||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Part-II||General Awareness||15 ques.||15 marks|
|Part-III||Teaching Aptitude||20 ques.||20 marks|
|Part-IV||Concerned Subject Knowledge (Difficulty Level = Post Graduation)||100 ques.||100 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||150 ques.||150 marks|
|Part-V||Language Competency Test (General English & General Hindi = 15 marks each subject)||30 ques.||30 marks|
- The written test will consist of 01 (one) paper for 180 marks.
- The examination will have objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- For all subjects of PGTs, TGTs & Miscellaneous Teachers, Written Exam/ CBT Part 1 to 3 will be Common while Part 4 will be Subject-specific.
- The difficulty level of the PGTs question papers will be of Post Graduation standard while for TGTs & Misc. Teachers, it will be of Graduation Level.
- Medium of examination will be bilingual Hindi and English. However, in case of TGTs & Miscellaneous Category Teachers, the medium of Regional Language paper will be the regional language concerned as opted by the applicant.
- The total time duration is 03 hours, i.e. 180 minutes without any time limit for each part of the test individually.
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer and the questions not answered or left bank in the written examination.
- To grab further more details related to exam pattern & syllabus post wise, go through the official advertisement pdf page attached above under “Quick Link” heading.
NVS Admit Card 2022
About Call Letter/ Admit Card: Aspirants are advised to download NVS Teacher Exam Call Letter for written test from the official website. The Registration Number and Password will be required to generate Hall Ticket from an official web page. No Travelling Allowance (TA), etc. will be paid for appearing in the written test or Interview. Applicants will not be admitted to the written examination hall without a proper Admit Card. The printout of Admit Card is valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are legibly printed.
It is the responsibility of aspirants to download & print Admit Card/ Interview Letter from nvsrect2019.org as authority will not take responsibility for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid or wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate. Here we will inform aspirants whenever the admit card/ call letter gets upload to the concerned site.
About Result: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Bharti Results cum Merit List Roll Number wise will be published on the official website in due course. No separate correspondence shall be entertained regarding the result. Also, no further enquiry in this regard will be entertained by the authority. The board will display the list of candidates called for Interview/ Personal Interaction/ Trade Test/ Skill Test at its website only. The selection list will showcase Roll Number, Application Seq. No., Name, Category, Date of Birth and Other details of shortlisted applicants. NVS merit list of shortlisted will be prepared & published post wise separately.
It is autonomous organization works under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. It is located in rural areas across the country. The State Government offers cost-free land and rent free temporary buildings for the setting up this organization. The Central Government has set up residential schools to be called Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) under the National Policy on Education 1986. There are more than 590 schools functioning under this system all over the country. They select talented rural children as the target group & provide them quality education comparable to the best in a residential school system. Their objective is to ensure that all the students of JNVs get a reasonable level of competence in three languages. They provide good quality modern education to the talented children predominantly from the rural areas.
The organization also recruits the best teacher for a particular subject so that students can get a quality education. Every year, the authority releases lots of notifications for recruitment of intelligent, talented, knowledgeable and high ability candidates in vacant posts. For all the recruitment, the board uploads notification at navodaya.gov.in.
NVS 2022 Bharti Help Desk
All those who are having technical queries or want clarifications relating to filling up of Online Application can contact through the following Official Email OR Phone Number:-
|Contact Address:||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti,
B-15, Institutional Area, Sector 62,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201307.
|Helpline Number:||8002667074 or 0120-2405928 (from 10 AM to 05 PM on working days)|
|Official Email IDs:||(a) firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookmark this web page www.techufo.in for NVS Recruitment 2022 2023 related updates on written test date, test booklets, answer sheets, study materials, call letter, answer key, cutoff marks, result, etc. Keep visiting our website regularly for latest news related to any changes in the recruitment process. If there will be any update regarding this topic, we will add it on our page. Share your query with us in a feedback box provided below. We will answer your query as soon as we can by solving it. Those aspirants searching latest degree jobs in govt sectors can follow our site regularly. All The Best, Guys…!!