India Post GDS Result 2023, Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List Schedule-II July-2023, All Postal Circle GDS Results, indiapostgdsonline.gov.in Selection List, GDS Cutoff Marks, Post Office GDS State wise Result PDF Link Available Here:
GDS-2023 Result: Have you applied for India Post Office GDS Recruitment announced to fill up State wise 30041 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies?? Are you searching to check the Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak 2023 Result/ Merit List of your Postal Circle?? India Post has released Circle-wise results for GDS Vacancies Online on its official website – https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. A direct link to download India Post GDS Result 2023 State-wise is provided below on this page. Scroll down to read complete details about India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Results of 23 Postal Circles, and much more.
|LATEST UPDATE: India Post GDS (Schedule-II July 2023) Result cum Selection List Of Shortlisted Candidates Has Been Published For All Circles (Except Manipur Division). Download The State-wise Shortlisted Candidates List From The Direct Link Available Below In A Table. Keep In Touch For Updates On The Release Of Supplimentary List-II.|
- 1 India Post GDS Result 2023: All Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Results Merit List @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- 1.1 Post Office GDS Result 2023: Summary
- 1.2 India Post GDS Merit List 2023
- 1.3 Details Printed on GDS Selection List 2023
- 1.4 How to download India Post Office GDS Result 2023 PDF?
- 1.5 Direct Link to GDS 2023 Result State wise
- 1.6 Resolution of Tie in GDS Result 2023
- 1.7 India Post GDS Cut off Marks 2023
- 1.8 India Post GDS Document Verification 2023
- 1.9 India Post GDS 2023 Joining Offer
- 1.10 India Post GDS 2023 Supplementary List
- 1.11 Gramin Dak Sevak Result 20223: Conclusion
- 2 India Post GDS Online Result 2023: FAQs
India Post GDS Result 2023: All Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Results Merit List @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
The Department of Posts had published a notification for GDS Online Engagement on 31st July 2023. Lakhs of candidates from all over India have registered for GDS [Branch Post Master (BPM) and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)] Jobs in Branch Post Offices. As the registration process concluded on 23rd Aug 2023, INDIA POST is publishing the result for 30041 Posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) for All Postal Circle. Candidates who applied for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts can check their names in the List of Shortlisted Candidates from the India Post GDS Online Web Portal or from the direct download links available inside this blog.
Candidates waiting for the India Post Office GDS Selection List 2023 can download the merit list PDF from this web page and check out their status for document verification. Contestants shortlisted in Gramin Dak Sevak Result will now proceed to the document verification round, where they will need to verify their original documents to secure a final appointment in their respective circles.
Post Office GDS Result 2023: Summary
|Department Name:||Department of Posts – India Post|
|Result Name:||Gramin Dak Sevak Online Engagement – Schedule-II July 2023|
|Post Names:||GDS [Branch Post Master (BPM) and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak]|
|Total Vacancies:||30,041 vacancies|
|Application Due Date:||23rd August 2023|
|Result Release Date:||6th September 2023|
|Mode of Releasing Result:||Online mode only|
|Merit List Format:||Portable Document Format (PDF)|
|Selection Criteria:||Based on Academic Merit of 10th Class Exam|
|DV Schedule:||Intimated via SMS/ Email|
||23 Circles across the India|
|India Post Official Website:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|GDS Online Web Portal:||indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
India Post GDS Merit List 2023
India Post Office GDS 2023 Merit List has been prepared online based on the marks gained by candidates in the Secondary School Examination of 10th standard. Applicants whose names included in the merit list of GDS are qualified for the Document Verification process. However, it is an official list of applicants who have been provisionally shortlisted for the posts of BPM & ABPM/ Dak Sevak in the Postal Department. The GDS (BPM & ABPM/ Dak Sevak) Merit List is system generated & is provisional. The selection of shortlisted applicants is subject to the verification of original documents by the verifying Authority chosen by applicants.
The Merit List of Gramin Dak Sevak for All States & Circles releases separately in pdf format with the registration number of shortlisted candidates. Inside this Blog post, applicants will get the direct links for downloading India Post GDS Circle-wise Merit List PDF of MP, Gujarat, TS, Rajasthan, Odisha, AP, Tamil Nadu, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Assam, North East, JK, Maharashtra, WB and other States.
Details Printed on GDS Selection List 2023
The India Post Selection List for GDS Online Recruitment contains major information about shortlisted candidates. The following details are included in Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Selection List:-
- Serial Number: This is a unique number assigned to each candidate.
- Name of the Candidate: This is the full name of a candidate as mentioned in their application form.
- Registration Number: This is the unique registration number assigned to each candidate during the application process.
- Category: This is the category of the candidate, such as General, SC, ST, OBC, etc.
- Gender: This is the gender of the candidate, such as Male or Female.
- Percentage of Marks obtained in 10th Standard: This is the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in their 10th standard examination.
- Name of the Post Applied for: This is the name of the post for which the candidate has applied.
- Division: This is the Division of the Postal Circle where the candidate will be posted.
- Branch Office: This is the name of the Branch Post Office where the candidate will be posted.
- Documents to be verified with: It is the Divisional Head Address where candidates are required to verify their documents.
How to download India Post Office GDS Result 2023 PDF?
Aspirants can visit the India Post GDS Online Portal to download and check their Postal Circle Result of Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment. Those who do not know the steps to download the selection list of GDS can follow the step-by-step procedure listed underneath:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of India Post GDS Online, i.e. https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- 2nd Step – Navigate to the ‘Candidate’s Corner’ section available on the home page.
- 3rd Step – Now, click on a link named ‘GDS Schedule-II: July 2023 >> List of Shortlisted Candidates’.
- 4th Step – Select the Postal Circle you have applied for and open it.
- 5th Step – Finally, a PDF of the Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List of your Postal Circle will appear on your screen.
- 6th Step – Search for your Name/ Registration Number in the Shortlisted Candidates List.
- 7th Step – Download the Selection List PDF to your device for your reference.
Direct Link to GDS 2023 Result State wise
Candidates can check out their selection status by clicking on the India Post Office GDS 2023 Result (Merit List) PDF Download Links Circle wise tabulated below:-
Resolution of Tie in GDS Result 2023
Remember, the India Post GDS tie-breaking rules are designed to ensure fairness & maintain transparency in the selection process. In case of a tie among applicants while preparing GDS Post Office Result, the merit has been decided on the basis of the following priority order:-
- DOB – Date of Birth (Older in Age), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC trans-male, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male.
India Post GDS Cut off Marks 2023
India Post Office Cutoff for GDS Recruitment 2023 refers to the minimum qualifying marks that candidates need to secure to be considered for the selection. The Gramin Dak Sevak Cut off Marks are different for each category and state. Due to the heavy competition, the cut off marks might be higher as far as our knowledge. However, India Post decides GDS Cutoff List based on a percentage of all those candidates who have applied against total vacancies. The merit list has been made by considering the India Post GDS (BPM & ABPM) Cutoff Score by the Postal Circle Department.
India Post GDS Document Verification 2023
The India Post GDS 2023 Document Verification is a key process where shortlisted aspirants are required to verify their original documents to confirm their eligibility for the posts of BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak. The DV round will be conducted physically by the respective post offices. Shortlisted candidates will have a total of 15 days to submit documents for verification. If a candidate does not report to the Verifying Authority within the given 15-day period, they will be considered a ‘Non-turned up’ candidate, and their candidature will be rightly rejected.
The GDS Shortlisted Candidates will be required to bring the following documents in their original form along with two sets of self-attested photocopies of each document for submission during the document verification (DV) round:-
- Marks/ Board Sheet
- Community/ Caste/ EWS certificate
- PWD Certificate
- Transgender Certificate
- Date of Birth (DOB) Proof
- Medical Certificate (Note: It should compulsorily be from the Medical officer of any Government Hospital/ Government Dispensaries/ Government Primary Health Centre, etc.).
- Any other documents or certificates as specified by the Verifying Authority.
India Post GDS 2023 Joining Offer
The offer of GDS provisional engagement will be issued by the India Post if the verification of documents is successful. The joining offer will be issued by system itself on registered SMS/ Email based on successful document verification. Aspirants need to approach the designated Engaging Authorities within 15 days from the receipt of an offer of provisional engagement. Candidature will be dismissed if a candidate fails to reach out to the Engaging Authority within a stipulated period of 15 days.
The Engaging Authority will also check and verify the documents. Once the documents are successfully verified, the candidate will need to complete some pre-engagement formalities, which may include specific training as required.
India Post GDS 2023 Supplementary List
The Postal Circle-wise GDS Waiting List cum Supplementary List will be published online at the India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Website. The Bhartiya Dak Vibhag will continue to issue GDS Supplementary Lists, i.e. II, III, IV of shortlisted aspirants against non-turned-up & rejected candidates. Candidates shortlisted in the Gramin Dak Sevak Supplementary List will have to undergo the same process for document verification/ pre-engagement formalities. After 31st December 2023, there will be no additional list of shortlisted applicants issued. Applications pending after this date shall not be considered for engagement.
Gramin Dak Sevak Result 20223: Conclusion
We hope contestants have checked Bhartiya Dak GDS 2023 Result Release Date, Merit List Details, Steps to Download Selection List PDF, Cutoff Marks, Document Verification Procedure, Joining Offer, Supplementary List and other information from this Blog post. We have attached Postal Circle-wise GDS Merit List Link inside this web page for the sake of candidates. Those candidates eagerly awaiting the result for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies of 2023 should stay updated through the GDS recruitment portal and via our Blog post.
We wish you the best of luck & hope this article has provided valuable information. Aspirants can bookmark this Blog post @techufo.in to stay updated with the information on GDS Results of All Postal Circles.
India Post GDS Online Result 2023: FAQs
Following are the frequently asked questions for All Postal Circle Candidates looking for their GDS-2023 Post Result:-
Candidates can check their result/ merit list from the India Post GDS Online Web Portal under the “Candidate’s Corner” section.
Candidates can visit the official website – https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in and also our website – techufo.in to download the Post Office GDS State-wise Result cum Selection List PDF.
Yes, India Post Gramin Dak Sevak (Schedule-II July 2023) Selection List for BPM and ABPM Posts has been declared on the official website of GDS Online Engagement.
India Post Gramin Dak Sevak (30041 Vacancies) Result for BPM & ABPM Posts has been released on the 6th of September 2023 at around 5 PM.
The Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM/ ABPM) Result will contain the shortlisted candidate’s name, registration number, category, marks obtained, and many other important details.
India Post will prepare the Merit List/ Result for GDS BPM & ABPM Posts on the basis of the candidate’s Academic Merit, i.e. 10th Standard Exam Marks.
Applicants whose name is mentioned in the Post Office GDS BPM ABPM Result/ Merit List PDF will have to appear for physical verification of the documents. Shortlisted applicants will be informed by SMS/ Email regarding the DV dates.
Yes, candidates who qualify in the India Post Office BPM ABPM Result cum Selection List will be individually notified through email or SMS regarding the Document Verification process.
No. The India Post’s merit list for Branch Postmaster & Assistant Branch Postmaster Recruitment is usually final and cannot be challenged or re-evaluated.
Stay Positive And Stay Informed…!!