AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 Notification for 2480 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts Released to Apply Andhra Pradesh Post Office GDS Online Application Form at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in:
Good news!! Job finders who are looking for employment news in Andhra Pradesh can apply for latest AP Post Office Recruitment 2023 by verifying the eligibility criteria. The Indian Postal Department of Andhra Pradesh has issued GDS Notification for recruiting most eligible aspirants. There are total 2480 vacancies announced in AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 of GDS (Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Post Master and Dak Sevak) Posts in various divisions. It is an opportunity for those searching the latest govt jobs with a qualification of 10th pass. Interested candidates can download AP Postal Circle GDS Notification 2023 PDF & Apply Online from a quick link provided below.
Aspirants can apply online application for AP Postal GDS Vacancies by the last date, i.e. 16th of February 2023. All the possible information on Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy details given in the following paragraphs.
- 1 AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 Notification | AP Post Office GDS Vacancies Apply Online @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- 1.1 AP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023: Overview
- 1.2 AP Post Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2023 PDF
- 1.3 AP Postal Circle Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh Post Office GDS Jobs 2023
- 1.5 AP Postal Circle GDS Pay Scale
- 1.6 AP Postal Vacancies 2023: Selection Process
- 1.7 AP Post Recruitment Application Fee
- 1.8 AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- 1.9 How to Apply Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.10 Steps to Apply Online for AP Post GDS Recruitment 2023
- 1.11 Official Links for AP Post 2023 Recruitment
- 1.12 Andhra Pradesh Postal GDS Result 2023
- 2 About Andhra Pradesh Postal Department
- 3 Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023: Help Desk
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 Notification | AP Post Office GDS Vacancies Apply Online @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
DoP has come up with latest AP Post Office GDS Online Recruitment Notification for the year 2022-2023. The online applications invited from eligible candidates for direct recruitment to the posts of BPM, ABPM and Gramin Dak Sevak. The online submission of application for Andhra Pradesh Postal Recruitment 2023 has started on 27-01-2023. All those applications submitted with incomplete or incorrect data will be rejected from consideration. Aspirant must visit indiapostgdsonline.gov.in for submission of AP Postal Circle GDS Online Application on or before the closing date. Here aspirants are guided not to send their application by Post. We notify candidates that AP Postal Jobs Apply Online Link will be closed after 16-02-2023 so hurry up & register your application well within the time limit.
The age limit of aspirants must exit in between 18-40 years as on cutoff date given in APPOST Notification. Aspirants who wish to participate in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2023 process must have passed 10th Class exam from a recognized board. Aspirants who are having the necessary qualifications and age limitation for recruitment in AP Post Office can utilize the employment opportunity.
AP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023: Overview
|♦ APPOST Job Highlights ♦|
|Department Name:||INDIA POST|
|Name of the Circle:||Andhra Pradesh Post Office Department|
|Post Name:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) 2023|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||2480 vacancies|
|Job Category:||Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Andhra Pradesh|
|Apply Mode:||Online only|
|Application Dates:||27 January to 16 February 2023|
|Online Apply Link:||Attached Below|
|AP Postal Website:||www.appost.in|
|GDS Online Portal:||indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
AP Post Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2023 PDF
Guys don’t forget to read out an official notification of Andhra Pradesh Post Office Department for Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs while applying registration form. The AP POST GDS Selection process will be on the basis of marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards. APPOST Jobs eligibility details like educational qualifications, age criteria and other general information well described down under this article. All those who are interested in Andhra Pradesh Post Office Job Openings may apply online through a registration link provided at the bottom of this web page.
AP Postal Circle Vacancy 2023: Details
Let’s check out the Category wise Break up of GDS Vacancies as announced by the India Post for AP Postal Circle:-
|Name of Categories||Number of Vacancies|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||483|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||340|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||298|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||158|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – A||09|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – B||29|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – C||27|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – DE||05|
|Total Vacancies ⇒||2480|
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh Post Office GDS Jobs 2023
AGE LIMITATION (as on Cutoff Date, i.e. 16th Fe., 2023):-
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years for General & EWS Category Contestants
- As per the Central Government orders, the permissible relaxation in upper age limit for SC, ST, OBC, PWD, etc. categories as shown below:
- Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST): 05 (five) years
- Other Backward Castes (OBC): 03 (three) years
- Persons with Disabilities – PWD (UR): 10 (ten) years
- Persons with Disabilities – PWD (OBC): 13 (thirteen) years
- Persons with Disabilities – PWD (SC/ ST): 15 (fifteen) years
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Applicants should possess the following qualification for a vacancy in AP-POST from a State Govt. or Central Govt. approved Board or University.
- Matriculation (10th pass/ SSLC pass) with passing marks in Mathematics, Local Language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects)
- Knowledge of Computer, Cycling and Adequate means of Livelihood.
- Studied the Local Language at least up to Secondary standard as compulsory or elective subjects.
- You can check the notification link attached below for more details on eligibility criteria. [Also, CHECK: 10th pass Govt Vacancies List]
AP Postal Circle GDS Pay Scale
ABOUT PAY SCALE/ SALARY: The recruited candidates will receive Minimum TRCA (Time Related Continuity Allowance) as follows:-
|Post Names||TRCA Slab|
|BPM (Branch Postmaster)||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 29,380/-|
|ABPM (Assistant Branch Post Master)||Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 24,470/-|
|Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 24,470/-|
AP Postal Vacancies 2023: Selection Process
SELECTION CRITERIA FOR AP GDS POSTS as follows:-
- The criteria for finalizing the selection will be based on marks obtained in 10th standard exam aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 04 decimals. However, appointing authorities will decide final appointment based on satisfactory completion of certificate verification and genuineness of all educational and other documents that produced by candidates.
- According to the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications, DOP department will make the final selection as per automatic generated merit list.
- Appropriate contenders will be appointed based on their marks obtained from the 10th Class Board Exam of approved Boards. There will be no weightage for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualifications.
- In the AP Post Office GDS official notification pdf, the APPOST authority has provided point to point details on selection modes so kindly go through it for your knowledge.
AP Post Recruitment Application Fee
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male and Trans-man Candidates: Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)
- Those aspirants belonging to SC, ST, PH, Female and Trans-women categories will be exempted from Application Fee and may apply online directly.
- Mode of Payment: Contestants can make the application fee payment through online mode (Credit/ Debit Cards and Net Banking facility/ UPI) using the URL provided on the Home page. Kindly note the Registration number at a secure place for making the payment of fee.
- The DOP authority will not return application fee under any circumstances once paid by you.
- Those who have paid their fees can apply online directly through an AP Post Office Application link available in a table placed at the bottom.
AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
Following is the schedule for AP Post GDS 2023 Recruitment Process, so kindly note it down:-
|Events||Dates & Time|
|Notification Date:||27th January 2023|
|Opening Date for Online Registration:||27th January 2023|
|Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form:||27th January 2023|
|Closing Date for Online Registration:||16th February 2023 (Up to 23:59 hrs)|
|Due Date to Pay Online Application Fee:||16th February 2023 (Up to 23:59 hrs)|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||16th February 2023 (Up to 23:59 hrs)|
|Dates for Editing Details in Online Application Form:||17th February 2023 (00:01 hrs onwards) to 19th February 2023 (Up to 23:59 hrs)|
|Date of Releasing Result/ Selection List/ Merit List:||To be notified later on|
|Schedule of Document Verification Process:||Will be intimated through a letter of intimation|
|Date to Issue Intimation Letter:||Within 15 to 20 days after the release of results|
How to Apply Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2023?
Guys! Do you want to apply for AP Postal Circle GDS Online Recruitment process? OK, then you have to register yourself by online mode on the India Post GDS official website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in through your details for obtaining the Registration Number. Contestants must have Registration Number for the submission of their online application form. Candidates will be allowed to register only one time in the web portal. Applicants have to submit the online application by providing information of Registration Number and Fee Payment Number. Once a contestant gets ready with essential data, start filling the online application form. Contestants can follow the steps as mentioned below:-
Steps to Apply Online for AP Post GDS Recruitment 2023
- 1st Step – Open the official website of India Post GDS or press on a direct link provided below.
- 2nd Step – On a home page, click on a download link named as “Direct Recruitment Notification of GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Cycle-4 Vacancy in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle”.
- 3rd Step – First of all, read the official notification so that you can not face any problem at a later stage.
- 4th Step – Now, go back to the main page of the website and click on the “Online Submission Application Form” link.
- 5th Step – Fill up the prescribed form with details like Division’s Name, Applicant’s Name (as per 10th class certificate including spaces), Father’s Name (as per 10th Certificate), Gender, DOB, Category, Year of Passing 10th Class, 10th Class Certificate Number, Contact No., Email ID, Communication Address, etc.
- 6th Step – Make your Online payment of fee using provided sources or Offline payments at any Head Post Office.
- 7th Step – Upload soft copy of your recent passport size photograph in JPG/ JPEG format (size not to exceed 50 KB; 200 x 230 pixels preferable), signature in JPG/ JPEG format (size not to exceed 50 KB; 200 x 230 pixels preferable) and Certificates/ Documents in JPG/ JPEG format (size not to exceed 200 KB).
- 8th Step – Verify all the entered information before submitting a registration form and then finally, click on the “Save/ Submit” button.
- 9th Step – Take a print out of the Application, Fee Challan Copy/ Receipt for any future reference. Printout might require during the session of document verification.
- 10th Step – After completion of the registration procedure, kindly note down your registration number and keep it safe for further use.
Official Links for AP Post 2023 Recruitment
|Andhra Pradesh Postal GDS Official Notification 2023:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|AP Postal GDS Online Registration (Stage-I) 2023:||MAKE REGISTRATION|
|AP Postal GDS Online Application (Stage-II) 2023:||APPLY ONLINE|
|India Post GDS Official Website:||VISIT @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
Andhra Pradesh Postal GDS Result 2023
ABOUT RESULT/ CUTOFF MARKS/ MERIT LIST: India Post authority will issue the result of every aspirant through its official website only. To gather complete information, check Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Result link. Merit list will show the shortlisted candidates’ details like Name, Category, Roll Number, Registration Number, Remark, etc. The cut off marks will be decided by officials only after releasing the results. AP Gramin Dak Sevak Result will be available in the format of merit list/ selection list PDF. To find more detailed information, just download the notification from a link uploaded above under ‘Important Links’ heading.
About Andhra Pradesh Postal Department
It is a Government-operated system direct by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. It is the most widely spread postal system in the world. The head office of this department is located in Hyderabad. This department is one among the 22 Postal Circles in India. Its primary function is to manage the day-to-day work of Head Post Offices, Sub-Post Offices, and Branch Post Offices. All these functions manage through Regional and Divisional level arrangements. The parcel service, letter post, EMS, freight forwarding, delivery, deposit account and third-party logistics are the services that served by this Andhra Postal Circle.
APPOST also publishes recruitment notifications for jobless & eligible people to recruit them for various vacant posts such as Postman, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Staff Car Driver, Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA), Artisan, etc. Visit its official online web portal to grab further more information in detail.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023: Help Desk
For any technical help or query, candidates may contact authorities through the following Help Desk Number & Email:-
For regular updates on AP Post Office Recruitment process, contenders can bookmark www.techufo.in to their browser by pressing “Ctrl+D” shortcut key. We will soon come up with information on Cutoff Marks, Result, Merit List, Final Selection List, etc. Readers can post their queries in a comment box given at the bottom. We will do our best to find out a perfect solution by taking less time. Job-seekers can follow us for Free Jobs Alert 2023 updates on a daily basis. Press the red bell icon & subscribe to our website to receive day to day all updates about state wise postal jobs.
ALL THE BEST Guys For AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2023… Thank You For Visiting Tech UFO… Stay Tuned!!