Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016 Notification released for latest 17532 Armed/ Un-Armed Constable and Jail Sipahi posts to apply online application form at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in:
In this article, we are sharing all the necessary details about Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment 2016 eligibility criteria and tentative dates. The Police Department of Gujarat State has recently released a job Advt No. LRB/201617/1 for filling up various Group-3 posts through direct recruitment. As per this notification, the total 17532 vacancies of posts like Unarmed Constable – Lokrakshak (Male & Female), Armed Constable – Lokrakshak (Male & Female), SRP Constable (Male) and Jail Sipahi (Male & Female/ Matron) will be filled by the department. This is an excellent employment opportunity for suitable candidates finding the latest police constable vacancy in Gujarat state. Those appropriate contestants looking for 12th pass govt jobs can apply online to Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016 before the deadline. The Gujarat Police Bharti Advertisement 2016-17 is already published at the official website. The Gujarat Jail Sipahi apply online process will be started from July 07, 2016. Readers can grab more information from the below paragraphs.
About Gujarat Police Department: It is the law enforcement agency of the state. It was established on 01st May 1960 after separation from the Greater Mumbai state. Its headquarters is located in Gandhinagar, the state capital. It is headed by the Director General of Police (DGP). PC Thakur IPS is a DGP of this department. This department has total seven ranges namely Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Vadodara, Rajkot, Junagadh, Surat and Boarder Range. In the state, there are total four Commissioners’ offices at Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, and Surat. It also has some branches for special tasks i.e. crime, anti-terrorist squad (ATS) and the intelligence wing. The state is divided into 26 police districts and western railway police for proper administration purpose. It appoints most eligible contestants by organizing selection tests for the Gujarat Police Dept vacancies. It always comes up with fresh recruitment notifications every year for hiring young and physically fit people to their department. Today, everyone is looking for GJ sarkari naukri and this is a right chance for them to grab so don’t waste it.
The Gujarat Lok Rakshak Bharti Board now comes up with latest police employment news to fill up 17532 vacant posts in the state. We personally suggest all those individuals who are unemployed and finding a govt careers not to miss this rear chance. The interested candidates will get all information about recruitment of these empty posts from the official website. The board has revealed Gujarat Lokrakshak Notification 2016 details on 01st of July at their primary postal. The online application for Gujarat Police Vacancy will be available from 07th of July 2016. All those who are interested and eligible need to apply for their desired post on or before last date 30th of July 2016. All the interested contestants need to apply through online mode only. We have also provided Gujarat Constable Apply online link here on this page so that contestants can easily submit their applications. Those all passionate contestants who wish to apply for Gujarat Armed Police Constable Vacancies must have cleared their 12th standard exam or any degree courses.
The official notification of Gujarat Police Jobs 2016 for filling up 17532 posts with eligible male and female candidates has already been disclosed by the department. The age limitation of every contestant must be 18 to 33 years for Gujarat Jail Sipahi recruitment process. The selection process will consist of written test, physical test, medical test and interview. Participants are advised to understand all norms mentioned in the advertisement before applying for the post. We have provided all the useful information here in this article. The more details about essentials qualifications, age criteria, pay scale, application fee, selection modes, syllabus, exam pattern, call letter, “steps to fill application form”, etc. are properly written below check it.
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2016 Bharti Latest Details:-
Organizer: Gujarat Lok Rakshak Bharti Board
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in the state
Employment Advt No.: LRB/201617/1
Total No. of Vacancies: 17532 seats
Type of Vacancy: Group-3 posts
- Un-Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Male) – 7571 seats
- Un-Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Female) – 3729 seats
- Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Male) – 1139 seats
- Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Female) – 561 seats
- S.R.P Constable (Male) – 3780 seats
- Jail Sipahi (Male) – 700 seats
- Jail Sipahi (Female) – 52 seats
Registration Mode: On-line only
Application/ Examination Fee (Non-Refundable & Non-Adjustable):
- General Category – Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees) + Bank Charges/ Post Office Charges.
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman – NIL (no fees)
Pay Scale (per month):
- Applicants who selected for the respective vacancy will receive Best Pay Band along with Grade Pay.
- Aspirants can download official advertisement to know more details about salary per month.
Gujarat Police Constable Jobs 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Intrigued aspirants must have at least cleared 12th (HSC) examination or its equivalent exam from a Govt. approved education board.
Note: For detailed info, we guide you to refer notification from a link given below.
- Willing candidate’s age should be above 18 years and below 33 years.
- Those who have born in between 01/08/1983 to 30/07/1998 can go for this recruitment.
The best and courageous aspirants will be recruited on the basis of their overall performance in following selection process.
- Written Examination (total 100 marks)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
Physical Standard/ Exam Pattern:
- Contestants can refer official notification for syllabus, physical standard and exam pattern.
Admit Card/ Call Letter:
- The board will upload admit card for every single selection test, exactly 10-12 days before the examination date. Contestants who have submitted their applications successfully only they will able to download hall ticket/ permission letter from the authorized website.
How to Apply Online Gujarat Police Constable Application Form 2016?
- Open the official website or click on a quick link placed below
- Go to “Notice Board” section in the home page.
- Press on a download link labeled as “Lokrakshak Bharti”.
- First, read all the instructions as prescribed in the advertisement pdf file.
- After reading all details, click on an “Apply Now” option.
- Now, fill up your application form with details like Personal, Education Qualification, Additional Qualifications, Experience, etc.
- Upload asked documents/ certificates and scanned copies of your photograph.
- Pay your application fee by using on-line sources
- Re-check the filled up information in a registration form.
- Download and save your form to the working device.
- Also, take one or two copies of it for just a reference.
Key Dates for the Candidates:-
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 07th July 2016 (09:00 AM)
- Closing/ Last Date to Submit Online Application: 30th July 2016 (11:59 PM)
- Due Date to Pay Application Fees: 05th August 2016 (working hours)
- Admit Card Availability Exact Date: Update Soon
- Written Test Date: 09th of October 2016 (tentative)
Authorized Portal: www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Helpline Number: 1800 233 5500
You can bookmark (Ctrl+D) our techufo.in site for upcoming updates on this recruitment process such as PET Exam Date, previous year question paper, syllabus, admit card, answer key, results, cut off marks, merit list, etc. If you are having any type of query then please drop it in a feedback box. We will try our best to provide you right solution, THANK YOU.