India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 2024 Notification Schedule-III Out for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies Apply Online Postal Circle wise Application Form at www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in:
Post Office GDS 2023 Recruitment Details: Great News about post office jobs for 10th pass aspirants as Postal Department is currently hiring for 30041 GDS Posts. India Post has released a notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks [Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & Dak Sevak] in 23 postal circles for the year 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for GDS Vacancies from August 03, 2023, onwards on the official website of India Post. The last date for India Post GDS Online Registration & Application Submission is August 23, 2023.
NOTE: Candidates who had registered in 2023 can apply using their existing Registration Number without re-registering.
However, India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link and DOP Gramin Dak Sevak Notification PDF are at the end of this page. Continue to read this article for more information regarding Indian Post Office GDS Bharti Recruitment.
- 1 India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 – 30041 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies Apply Online @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- 1.1 India Post GDS Notification 2023 2024: Summary
- 1.2 India Post GDS Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 India Post GDS Salary Structure 2023
- 1.4 India Post GDS Eligibility Criteria 2023
- 1.5 India Post GDS Selection Process 2023
- 1.6 India Post GDS 2023 Application Fee
- 1.7 India Post GDS 2023 Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply India Post GDS Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for India Post GDS 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 India Post GDS 2023 Result Selection List
- 2 FAQs About India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 2024
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 – 30041 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies Apply Online @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
INDIA POST (Department of Posts) is inviting Online Applications from eligible candidates to fill the posts of GDS, i.e. BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak. India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment for all 23 Postal Circles is done through a pure academic merit basis selection procedure. 10th class passed contestants willing to apply for GDS Vacancy in Post Office their age should be between 18 years and 40 years. DOP Gramin Dak Sevak registration & application link at India Post GDS Online Engagement Portal will be live for 21 days from 03-08-2023 to 23-08-2023 only. After that, a window will be open for 03 days (i.e. 24-08-2023 to 26-08-2023) to correct/ modify the online application form.
We have provided all the Key Points about India Post Office GDS 2023 Notification such as a quick overview, postal circle-wise vacancy, eligibility criteria, selection criteria, application fee, salary, important dates, apply online steps & more below in this article.
India Post GDS Notification 2023 2024: Summary
|Organization Name:||India Post (Bhartiya Dak)|
|Rectt. Name:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Online Engagement Schedule-III – 2023|
|Post Names:||Branch Post Master (BPM) and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak|
|Total Vacancies:||30,041 vacancies (approx.)|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode|
|Age Limit:||18-40 years|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 100/-|
|Selection Criteria:||Academic Merit-Based|
|Job Location:||23 Circles across the India|
India Post GDS Vacancy 2023: Details
India Post Office Department has notified a total of 30,041 vacancies for GDS Recruitment as BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak in 23 Indian Postal Circles. Let us check out the distribution of India Post GDS Circle-wise & Category-wise Vacancies as tabulated under:-
|Jammu Kashmir||Hindi/ Urdu||300||109||87||18||43||34||03||02||04||00|
|North Eastern||Bengali/ Kak Barak||115||47||05||26||24||11||01||01||00||00|
|North Eastern||English/ Garo/ Hindi||16||08||00||00||05||02||00||00||01||00|
|North Eastern||Hindi/ English||87||45||00||00||31||10||01||00||00||00|
|North Eastern||Hindi/ English/ Khasi||48||27||03||00||16||01||00||00||00||01|
|North Eastern||Manipuri/ English||68||30||11||01||21||03||01||01||00||00|
|Punjab||English/ Hindi/ Punjabi||37||14||08||11||00||03||00||01||00||00|
|West Bengal||Bhutia/ English/ Lepcha/ Nepali||42||28||08||00||00||04||02||00||00||00|
|West Bengal||English/ Hindi||54||31||13||00||05||05||00||00||00||00|
India Post GDS Salary Structure 2023
About Emoluments: The Pay of GDS is to be paid in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) plus Dearness Allowance. The applicable TRCA for Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak, BPM and ABPM are as follows:-
|Post Names||TRCA Slab|
|Branch Postmaster (BPM)||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 29,380/-|
|Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 24,470/-|
India Post GDS Eligibility Criteria 2023
Aspirants fulfilling the required eligibility criteria for GDS (BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak) 2023 Recruitment in India Post Office can apply for the vacancy. Below we have briefly mentioned the age limit, educational qualification & other qualifications for Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs so take a look at the details:-
- Minimum 18 years of age and Maximum 40 years of age as on 23-08-2023 (i.e. last date of application submission).
- The relaxations in upper age limit will be applicable for reserved categories as listed below:-
- Schedule Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) = 05 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) = 03 years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) = No relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) = 10 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC = 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ ST = 15 years
- Secondary School (Class Xth) Examination pass Certificate of 10th Standard having passed in Mathematics and English as compulsory or elective subjects from any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- Candidate should have studied the Local Language (Local Language Names Listed against the Circle above) at least up to Secondary Standard as compulsory or elective subjects.
- Knowledge of Computer and Cycling
- Adequate means of Livelihood
India Post GDS Selection Process 2023
About Selection Criteria: The selection for GDS (BPM, ABPM and Dak Sevak) vacancies will be done based applicant’s academic qualification, i.e. 10th Class. Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of a system-generated merit list to be prepared based on their marks obtained in the Secondary School Examination of 10th standard aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 04 decimals.
India Post GDS 2023 Application Fee
About Application Fee: Aspirants must pay the application fee for all Gamin Dak Sevak Posts advertised in the selected Divisions. The category-wise fee payable is as tabulated:-
|UR/ GEN, EWS & OBC Category Applicants:||Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)|
|All Female, SC/ ST, PwD & Trans-women Category Applicants:||Rs. 000/- (No Fee)|
India Post GDS 2023 Important Dates
Here are the schedule-II dates for India Post GDS Online 2023 Engagement/ Recruitment Bharti Process so go through it:-
|Date of Notification:||To be announced shortly|
|Date to Start Registration & Submission of Online Application Form:||To be announced shortly|
|Closing Date for Registration of Online Application Form:||To be announced shortly|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||To be announced shortly|
|Dates for Online Payment of Application Fee:||To be announced shortly|
|Dates for Editing/ Correcting Details in Application Form:||To be announced shortly|
|Date for Declaration of Result (Selection List of Shortlisted Candidates):||To be notified later on|
|Dates for Document Verification (DV) Session:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply India Post GDS Online Application Form 2023?
India Post Online Application Form for GDS (BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak) Recruitment can be registered and submitted only at the website, i.e. https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/. There are two stages (i.e. Registration and Apply Online) to complete the GDS application process. Follow the below steps to apply Gramin Dak Sevak Online Form:-
- 1st Step – Visit the INDIA POST GDS Online Portal, i.e. indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- 2nd Step – Click on the ‘Registration’ link available on the homepage.
- 3rd Step – Enter valid details such as Mobile Number, Email ID, Name, Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Community, etc. and press the ‘Submit’ button.
- 4th Step – A unique ‘Registration Number’ will be generated and will be appeared on the screen.
- 5th Step – Go to the ‘Fee Payment’ link, submit your Registration Number and deposit the application fee online using the link provided for payment.
- 6th Step – Now, click the ‘Apply Online’ link, select the Circle Applying for and then login using your Registration Number.
- 7th Step – Fill out the online application form with personal, educational, and other details.
- 8th Step – Upload the scanned copies of your recent Photograph & Signature and Select the Verifying Authority for document verification.
- 9th Step – Preview the application form and check the filled details carefully in each field. Make changes if needed.
- 10th Step – Press the ‘Submit’ button for the final submission of application.
- 11th Step – Take a printout of the online application form for reference.
Official Links for India Post GDS 2023 Recruitment
Below tabulated are the INDIA POST GDS Online 2023 Registration link, Apply Online link, Notification link & Application Editing link for the convenience of aspirants:-
|India Post GDS 2023 (Schedule-II, July 2023) Detailed Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|India Post GDS 2023 (Stage-1) Online Registration 2023:||MAKE REGISTRATION|
|India Post GDS 2023 (Stage-2) Online Application Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE|
|India Post GDS 2023 Online Edit of Application Form:||EDIT APPLICATION|
India Post GDS 2023 Result Selection List
About Result: India Post Department releases the Result of GDS (BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak) at least 01 month after the culmination of the application process. The list of aspirants shortlisted for engagement will be published online by the Department on its website and GDS Online Portal. The Gramin Dak Sevak Result cum Merit List publishes separately for each postal circle which consists of details of shortlisted candidates only. Candidates who qualified in the GDS Selection List should get their documents verified through the Divisional Head mentioned against their names.
FAQs About India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 2024
Following is the list of frequently asked questions and their answers concerning the Post Office Recruitment of GDS 2023-24:-
The Department of Posts (DoP) has released the Gramin Dak Sevak-2023 Schedule-II, July 2023 Notification on 31st July 2023.
Candidates between 18 to 40 years of age who have passed 10th class + studied the local language at least up to 10th Standard + knowledge of computer & cycling can apply for Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti Recruitment.
03rd August to 23rd August 2023 (Up to 23:59 hrs) are the dates to apply Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form Schedule-II, July 2023.
Aspirants will get the link for Gramin Dak Sevak Registration and Application Submission on the homepage of indiapostgdsonline.gov.in URL link provided in this article.
Aspirants need to visit the India Post GDS Online Engagement Portal to register themselves, i.e. Stage-I (Registration) and submit the Application Form, i.e. Stage-II (Apply Online).
A total of 30,041 vacancies have been announced by India Post for 03 category GDS posts, i.e. Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak, under Schedule-II July-2023 Notification.
The past experience or service of any kind will not be considered for the selection of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
India Post will prepare a merit list for Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs based on the marks scored by candidates in their Class 10th Exam.
The Post Office Department GDS Salary TRCA Slab will be Rs. 12,000-29,380/- for BPM Posts and Rs. 10,000-24,470/- for ABPM/ Dak Sevak Posts.
After the closing date for receipt of online applications, a window for application form correction will be provided from 24th to 26th August 2023 to enable applicants to edit it.
Yes, the Division wise help desk (i.e. Email IDs and Mobile Numbers) in each Postal Circle has been provided on the website for any queries. However, for technical support, contact via Helpline Number 040-23463645 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BEST OF LUCK… Stay Tuned @techufo.in For The Upcoming India Post Office GDS Recruitment News Update 2023 2024…!!