Odisha PSC Recruitment 2015 has released notification for 682 posts of the Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) in Group- ‘A’ at www.opsc.gov.in:
Odisha Public Service Commission also known as OPSC has issued employment notification for the Odisha PSC Recruitment 2015 of 682 vacant posts in Civil and Mechanical Engineering on its authorized website www.opsc.gov.in All appropriate and eligible candidates who are willing to give new direction to their carrier in engineering filled are having one of the best opportunity by being the part of the above recruitment.
Odisha Public Service Commission was constituted on 1st April, 1949 after it’s bifurcation from Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. After functioning for more than five long decades the Commission has acquired varied experience and expertise in the matter of selection of personnel to various services of the Government of Odisha. It has also gone a long way in achieving the purpose of drawing the best personnel for the public service of Odisha. At the time of creation of the Odisha Public Service Commission, strength of the Commission was three including Chairman than increased to five in 1979 and further increased to six in 1996.
Before applying online application, a candidate must hold a Degree in Engineering in Civil/Mechanical or an equivalent qualification from any University or Institution recognized by the Government or he must be an Associated Member of the Institution of Engineers of India in Civil/Mechanical. Eligible applicants can apply online for the Assistant Executive Engineers Job on or before 27th May, 2015 after which the application will not be accepted at any cost. All the brief details about the vacancy like age limit, learning qualification, choice process, application process, application fee and important dates are mentioned below.
Odisha PSC Recruitment 2015 Job Details
Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
Type & Location of Job: Government Job in Odisha.
Total Vacancy: 682 posts.
Vacancy Name: Assistant Executive Engineers.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil): 657 vacancies
- Assistant Executive Engineers (Mechanical): 25 vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Vacancy 2015
- Age of candidate must be under 32 years and above 21 years of age as on the 1st January, 2015 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1983, and not later than 1st January 1994.
- A candidate should have Degree in Engineering in Civil/Mechanical or an equivalent qualification from any University or Institution recognized by the Government or he must be an Associated Member of the Institution of Engineers of India in Civil/Mechanical.
- For General category (only Odisha candidates): Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST category and Persons with disability not less than 40% (only Odisha candidates): Exempted from payment of this fee.
- Candidates are requested to note that fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable.
- Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- +GP 5,400/- for selected Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil).
- Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- +GP 5,400/- for selected Assistant Executive Engineers (Mechanical).
- Candidates selection for the recruitment of the above posts shall be made on the basis of Objective Type Written Test and Viva Voce Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to official website: www.opsc.gov.in
- Next step select the link of Advertisement of Assistant Executive Engineer Posts by clicking on it.
- The next page online application form will appear on the screen.
- Carefully, fill up all the mentioned details in the online application form.
- After inserting all the important details submit the application form.
- Download and print the hard copy of online application for the future proof.
Important date to be kept in mind:
- Last Date for the submission of online application is 27th May, 2015 by 11:59 P.M.
- Last Date for the deposit of application fee at any branch of State Bank of India (S.B.I.) is 29th May, 2015.
- Last Date for the receipt of Print Out/Hard Copy of online application along with copy of specified documents/certificates is 12th June, 2015 by 5:00 P.M.
Official website: www.opsc.gov.in