RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2015 or Rajasthan Patwar Exam Hall Ticket will be released soon on its official web portal.
The Selection Board of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services, Jaipur was in-progress to issue notification regarding RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2015 for written exam via main site. Career oriented applicants in enormous numbers who were finding government careers had registered their name for this direct recruitment notice within notified period. Right now each and every respondent aspirant is desperately looking forward to examination call letter after successfully finishing their online registration procedures. Those contestants who had applied application can download Rajasthan Patwar Exam 2015 e-Admit Card from direct link provided below or by visiting authorized page of board.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board was formed with the aim of acquiring competent, passionate, active minded, highly talented persons by hosting various examinations & interviews. It is an authorized body of State Government, which was headquartered in Jaipur city. Currently, board has one Chairman and four Members appointed by the Govt. of Rajasthan. The main role of the Board is recommend suitable contestants for direct recruitment in respect of posts carrying grade pay Rs 3,600/- or less than it.
Just one month ago on Nov 04, the secretary of board had published a fresh employment advertisement to fill up 4400 vacant vacancies of Patwari in various districts. This direct recruitment notification had got the magnificent response from huge unemployed people especially who were searching for sarkari naukari after clearing senior secondary school exam. Interested job hunters had utilized this golden opportunity by submitting filled application forms before Dec 10 and now eagerly waiting for call letter of selection test.
RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2015 Download
Now as per reliable sources, the board officials have scheduled to organize written examination to recruit most eligible candidates for mentioned 4400 posts. The final date and session time of Rajasthan Patwari Recruitment Exam was not finalized yet but it was expected to conduct in the month of January/February 2016. According to registration data, more than five thousand contenders are expected to participate in this test at numbers of allotted locations around the State. So, Nominees has to prepare well in advance with the help of syllabus/pattern in order to score best marks.
In case any candidate face hardness in generating RSMSSB Patwari Exam 2015 Hall Ticket, then please follow our explained instructions.
Unit: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
Job Type: State Government
Job Placement: Raj
Category: Admit Card/Admission Card
Vacancies: 4400 seats
Vacancy Name: Patwari Post
Allocation of District wise Posts:
A) Non Scheduled Area: 3979 seats
- Bhilwara: 200 seats
- Jhalawar:141 seats
- Ajmer: 246 seats
- Alwar: 193 seats
- Barmer: 137 seats
- Bharatpur: 131 seats
- Bikaner: 126 seats
- Udaipur: 84 seats
- Bundi: 98 seats
- Chhittorgarh: 131 seats
- Churu: 127 seats
- Dausa: 130 seats
- Dholpur: 73 seats
- Hanumangarh: 75 seats
- Jaipur: 254 seats
- Jalore: 142 seats
- Jodhpur: 167 seats
- Karauli: 105 seats
- Pali: 152 seats
- Jaisalmer: 60 seats
- Nagaur: 192 seats
- Baran: 88 seats
- Rajsamand: 73 seats
- Sawai Madhopur: 108 seats
- Sikar: 118 seats
- Sri Ganganagar: 155 seats
- Jhunjhunu: 99 seats
- Kota: 101 seats
- Sirohi: 69 seats
- Tonk: 165 seats
- Pratapgarh: 09 seats
B) Scheduled Area: 421 seats
- Banswara: 147 seats
- Dungarpur: 120 seats
- Udaipur: 93 seats
- Pratapgarh: 51 seats
- Sirohi: 10 seats
Exam Type: Written Test
Examination Date: 13th February 2016
Examination Time: 12:00 P.M. to 03:00 P.M.
Admit Card Status: 01st February 2016
Important Note:- The Examination e-Admit Card of Patwar Exam has released on the official website. So candidates are kindly suggested to click on below given direct link to download it without wasting time. This direct recruitment test will held on 13/02/2016 at 12:00 P.M. to 03:00 P.M. instead of at 10:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.
Patwari Exam Syllabus/Pattern :-
- Multiple choice objective type questions.
- The written will be of maximum 300 marks.
- The total time duration will be allotted of 180 minutes i.e. 03:00 Hours.
- 1/3 mark will be deducted as negative marking for each wrong answer.
- On examination day, it is compulsory for participants to carry Admit Card, Original Photo ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Driving License), one passport size recent color photograph for pasting on attendance sheet and a transparent blue ink ball pen.
- Examinees without producing above said items will not be allowed to sit in exam by invigilator.
- Banned items like telephone, mobile, bags, any text or notes, laptop, calculator, wrist watch, calculator, scale, Bluetooth and any type of electronic gadgets are prohibited within the premises.
- Hall ticket is important document without which candidates are able to attend exam, so keep it in safe place after receiving.
Official Portal: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
How to download RSMSSB Patwari Exam Admit Card 2015?
- Log on to authorized website of board.
- In homepage, search the link named as “Admit Card of RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment Examination, 2015-16” and click on it.
- In next page, submit the asked data such as Name, DOB, Application ID Number and Code.
- Finally by passing few moments your exam hall ticket will appear in pdf format.
- Save call letter in your computer and don’t forget to take print out for further selection usages.
Wish you all appropriate applicants a GOOD LUCK for your big success in this written examination and great future as well. Our techufo team will soon facilitated you updated information about Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Last Year Question Paper, Reference Materials, Answer Key, Result, Merit List & Cut off Marks. Contenders can bookmark our site so that they can stay connected with us. If aspirants are having any type of queries related recruitment or admission ticket then doesn’t hesitate to ask by dropping your comments, THANK YOU.