Assam Police Admit Card 2018, Assam Police Jail Warder Call Letter, SLPRB Assam Jail Warder PST/PET Exam Date, assampolice.gov.in admit card, Assam Police Exam Hall Ticket Download Link available online here:
Guys, are you looking for a link to download Assam Police Jail Warder Admit Card for Physical (PST/PET) Test from this web page? Well, then you are in the right place. Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) will soon release the Admit Cards for Jail Warder Physical Standard Test & Physical Efficiency Test through its official website. As and when the SLPRB Assam Jail Warder Hall Ticket 2018 Released, all the candidates can download it from a direct link uploaded at the bottom of this article. Only by furnishing the Identification (ID) Number allotted at the time of submitting an application form, aspirants will be able to get Assam Police Jail Warder PST/PET Call Letter from an online web portal. Contestants whose application would be founded in perfect order only they are eligible to generate their Call Letter PDF file. Further, we have provided complete information related to Assam Police Admit Card 2018 Downloading Dates, Physical Test Date and steps to download hall ticket in the following passages for the sake of you guys.
Assam Police Admit Card 2018 Download | Assam Jail Warder PST/ PET Exam Date & Hall Ticket @www.assampolice.gov.in
- 1 Assam Police Admit Card 2018 Download | Assam Jail Warder PST/ PET Exam Date & Hall Ticket @www.assampolice.gov.in
Assam Police (AP) is a law enforcement body of the State which established in the year of 1826. The AP Headquarters located in the state capital Guwahati. Recently, they have released recruitment notice to fill up 135 Jail Warder Posts in Prison Department. The application process had continued till 08th May-18. A massive number of aspirants have applied for the job. Now, the State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam is going to conduct Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Written Test (OMR Based) one by one on a particular schedule. The SLPRB officials will reveal the venue and date of Assam Jail Warder Physical Test (PST & PET) as well as Written Exam through Hall Tickets and also through the official website. Candidates also get all the details about PST/ PET Exam Date, Time & Venue through SMS to their mobile number and E-mail address. To download venue wise & date wise list of candidates showing ID Numbers from the Assam Police website (www.assampolice.gov.in), just scroll down this web page and click on the URL link uploaded under “Quick Link” heading. Do check the important details from a below table.
Assam Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2018 Details
|♦ Important Details ♦|
|Organizer Name||Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Department Name||Assam Prison Department|
|Recruitment Notification No.||N/A|
|Page Info About||Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket|
|Post Name||Jail Warder (Male & Female)|
|Total Vacancies||135 vacancies (M: 124 & F: 11)|
|Selection Procedure||Physical Tests & Written Test|
|Exam Application Dates||05th April to 08th May 2018|
|Physical Test Dates ⇒||May or June 2018|
|PST/PET Admit Card Download Dates ⇒||10-15 days prior exam date|
|Call Letter Download Link ⇒||Attached Below|
|Written Examination Date||To be announced soon|
|Official Email ID for Queryemail@example.com|
|Help Line Numbers||» 7636071991
How to download Assam Police Jail Warder Exam Call Letter?
- STEP 01: Open the official web portal (http://www.assampolice.gov.in/) or just click on a direct link uploaded below.
- STEP 02: Click on a ‘Recruitment’ link available at the top right corner of a homepage.
- STEP 03: Now, press the link highlighted ‘Download Admit Card for Assam Police Jail Warder Physical Test 2018’.
- STEP 04: A login page will appear on your screen as soon as you press the hall ticket download link.
- STEP 05: Fill up your details like First Name, Surname, Roll Number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Permanent District, etc. whichever necessary for downloading the call letter.
- STEP 06: Press the ‘Submit’ button after filling up the mandatory details.
- STEP 07: In a few seconds, your call letter pdf file will display on the active device.
- STEP 08: Check out your exam details and then download the admit card to your device.
- NOTE: Make a printout for participating in the PST/PET examination on scheduled dates.
⇓ Quick Link to Hall Ticket ⇓
assampolice.gov.in admit card 2018
Aspirants!! You can collect your Assam Police Hall Ticket for Physical Tests in connection with the recruitment of 135 Jail Warders in Prison Department by visiting an official website link attached above. The Admit Cards for eligible candidates will be available to download only for limited days so hurry and generate it as early as possible. In the Assam Jail Warder Admit Card PDF file, you will find your Name, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, Age, Category, Photo, Signature, Roll Number, Application ID Number, Examination Date, Exam Timings, Venue Address and many other details. Applicants who find any mistake or misprint regarding their details in the hall ticket can contact recruiting authority through Helpline Numbers. Aspirants are advised to take a printout of Assam Police Jail Warder Hall Ticket in a colour format only as soon as they download the call letter to their working device from an online source. Those aspirants appearing for the exam must follow instructions given in hall ticket. Candidates must carry all essential documents in original along with one set of attested photocopies and admit card when they report at the venue on date & time for their Physical Standard Test & Physical Efficiency Test.
Assam Jail Warder Physical Test Admit Card 2018
- Candidates should bring following Testimonials or Documents when appearing in Tests for verification by the Selection Committee:-
- Certificate of HSLC exam or equivalent exam.
- Certificate of HSLC Mark-sheet or equivalent exam.
- Certificate of Class VIII or equivalent pass (Female contestants who have not passed HSLC exam or equivalent exam).
- Certificate of additional qualifications (if any).
- Certificate of Sports, Games, etc. (if any).
- Certificate of Age Proof.
- Experience of Serving in Home Guard (if any).
- Certificate of NCC (if any).
- Certificate of Caste (ST (P)/ ST (H)/ SC/ OBC & MOBC) from the Competent Authority.
- 02 (two) copies of passport size photographs.
- Without essential documents or certificates, hall ticket and ID proof, candidates are not allowed to enter the examination centre.
- If a contestant appears in the exams from more than 01 (one) venue, then his/her candidature will get cancelled forthright for all venues.
- The PST (Physical Standard Tests) and PET (Physical Efficiency Tests) events will be under CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) coverage.
- For the journey and stay during any stage of the recruitment process, no T.A. & D.A. (Travelling Allowance & Dearness Allowance) will be admissible to the applicants.
- The Physical Efficiency Test (PET) consists of 1600 meters race for Male and 1200 meters race for Female candidates which should get completed within 06 minutes & 30 seconds. The structure of marks for a race as follows:-
Sr. No. Male – 1600 Meters Race Female – 1200 Meters Race Standard Marks Standard Marks 01. 6′ 30″ – 6′ 11″ 08 6′ 30″ – 6′ 11″ 08 02. 6′ 10″ – 6′ 01″ 08.50 6′ 10″ – 6′ 01″ 08.50 03. 6′ 00″‘ – 5′ 51″ 09 6′ 00″‘ – 5′ 51″ 09 04. 5′ 50″ – 5′ 41″ 09.50 5′ 50″ – 5′ 41″ 09.50 05. 5′ 40” – 5′ 31″ 10 5′ 40” – 5′ 31″ 10 06. 5′ 30” – 5′ 21″ 10.50 5′ 30” – 5′ 21″ 10.50 07. 5′ 20” – 5′ 16″ 11 5′ 20” – 5′ 16″ 11 08. 5′ 15” – 5′ 11″ 12 5′ 15” – 5′ 11″ 12 09. 5′ 10” – 5′ 06″ 13 5′ 10” – 5′ 06″ 13 10. 5′ 05″ – 5′ 01″ 14 5′ 05″ – 5′ 01″ 14 11. 05 min or less 15 05 min or less 15
- The Written Test will be OMR based consist of multiple choice type questions (MCQs). The written exam question paper will be in English and Assamese Language. No negative marks for wrong answers answered by candidates. The Structure of Written Examination as follows:-
Sr. No. Subjects Questions Marks 01. General English 10 ques. 10 marks 02. Elementary Arithmetic 10 ques. 10 marks 03. General Science 10 ques. 10 marks 04. Logical Reasoning/ Mental Ability 10 ques. 10 marks 05. Indian History, Culture & Indian National Movement 10 ques. 10 marks 06. Assam’s History, Geography, Polity & Economy 15 ques. 15 marks 07. General Awareness/ General Knowledge & Current Affairs 10 ques. 10 marks TOTAL No. of Questions & Marks ⇒ 75 ques. 75 marks
Assam Police Exam Hall Ticket 2018
Friends, bookmark this website (www.techufo.in) for fast navigation and visit us regularly for hall ticket related latest updates. In this web page, we have provided a link as well as step-wise process to download Assam Police Admit Card 2018 for Jail Warder Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Written Examination from the official website. If you have any query, then share it in a comment box given below. We will try to solve your query as fast as possible. Do not forget to subscribe this website for receiving time to time weekly employment news updates, 10th pass central govt jobs updates and much more. All the Best Guys, be prepared well for your exams. THANK YOU!!