Assam Police Admit Card 2020 slprbassam.in, Assam Police Jail Warder Call Letter, SLPRB Assam Jail Warder PST PET Exam Date, police.assam.gov.in admit card, Assam Police Exam Hall Ticket Download Link available online here:
Guys, are you all looking for a link to download Assam Police Jail Warder Admit Card for Physical (PST/ PET) Test from this web page?? Well, then you are in the right place. Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) will soon release the Admit Cards for Jail Warder Physical Standard Test & Physical Efficiency Test through its official website. As and when SLPRB Assam Jail Warder Hall Ticket 2020 Released, all the candidates can download it from a direct web link uploaded at the bottom of this article. Only by furnishing Identification (ID) Number allotted at the time of submitting an application form, aspirants will be able to get Assam Police Jail Warder PST/ PET Call Letter from an online web portal. Contestants whose application form would be founded in perfect order only they are eligible to generate their Call Letter PDF. Further, we have provided complete info related to Assam Police Admit Card 2020 Downloading Dates, Physical Test Date and steps to download hall ticket in the following passages for the sake of you guys.
|« NOTICE BOARD »
Latest Update!! Assam Police Jail Warder PST/ PET Exam Admit Card will be available here soon to download it from a quick link given below. So stay tuned for further updates.
- 1 Assam Police Admit Card 2020 Download | SLPRB Assam Jail Warder PST/ PET Exam Date & Hall Ticket @slprbassam.in
- 1.1 Assam Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2020 Overview
- 1.2 How to download SLPRB Assam Police Jail Warder Exam 2020 Call Letter?
- 1.3 police.assam.gov.in admit card 2020
- 1.4 Assam Police Jail Warder Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.5 Assam Jail Warder Physical Test Admit Card 2020 – Details
- 1.6 Assam Police Exam Hall Ticket 2020 – FAQs
Assam Police Admit Card 2020 Download | SLPRB Assam Jail Warder PST/ PET Exam Date & Hall Ticket @slprbassam.in
Assam Police (AP) is a law enforcement body of the State which established in the year of 1826. The Headquarters located in the state capital Guwahati. Recently, they have released recruitment notice to fill up 135 Jail Warder Posts in Prison Department. The application process had continued till 08th May 2018. A massive number of candidates have applied for the vacancy. Now, the State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam is going to schedule the Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Written Exam (OMR Based) one by one on a particular schedule. The SLPRB officials will reveal the venue & date of Assam Jail Warder Physical Test (PST/ PET) as well as Written Examination through Hall Tickets and also through the official website. Candidates also get all the details about PST/ PET Exam Date, Time and Venue Location through SMS to their mobile number and E-mail address. To download venue wise as well as date wise list of candidates showing ID Numbers from the Assam Police website (http://police.assam.gov.in), scroll down this web page & click on the URL link uploaded under “Quick Link” heading. Do check the important details from a below table.
Assam Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2020 Overview
|♦ Important Details ♦|
|Physical Test Dates ⇒||October/ November 2020 (Tentative)|
|PST/ PET Admit Card Download Dates ⇒||10-15 days prior exam date|
|Call Letter Download Link ⇒||Available Here Soon|
|» Organizer Name: Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board (ASLPRB)
» Department Name: Assam Prison Department
» Recruitment Notification No.: SLPRB/REC/JW/2017/87
» Page Info About: Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket
» Post Name: Jail Warder (Male & Female)
» Total Vacancies: 135 vacancies (M: 124 & F: 11)
» Selection Procedure: Physical Tests & Written Test
» Exam Application Dates 05th April to 08th May 2018
» Written Examination Date: To be announced soon
» Official Website 01: www.assampolice.gov.in
» Official Website 02: http://police.assam.gov.in
» Official Website 03: http://slprbassam.in/
How to download SLPRB Assam Police Jail Warder Exam 2020 Call Letter?
As we know, most of the participants are nervous about how to get their Hall Ticket. Hence to make easy for the candidates, here are the following steps in below section. So follow the step wise process and collect Admit Card from the Organization website.
- STEP 01: Open the official web portal (http://police.assam.gov.in) or just click on a direct link uploaded below.
- STEP 02: Click on a ‘Career and Recruitment’ link available at the top right corner of a homepage.
- STEP 03: Now, press the link highlighted ‘Download Admit Card for Assam Police Jail Warder Physical Test, 2018-2019’.
- STEP 04: A login page will appear on your screen as soon as you press the hall ticket download link.
- STEP 05: Fill up your details like First Name, Surname, Roll Number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Permanent District, etc. whichever necessary for downloading the call letter.
- STEP 06: Press the ‘Submit’ button after filling up the mandatory details.
- STEP 07: In a few seconds, your call letter pdf file will display on the active device.
- STEP 08: Check out your exam details and then download the admit card to your device.
- STEP 09: Make a printout for participating in the PST/ PET exam on scheduled dates.
⇓ Quick Link to Hall Ticket ⇓
police.assam.gov.in admit card 2020
Hello, Aspirants!! You can collect your Assam Police Hall Ticket for Physical Tests in connection with the recruitment of 135 Jail Warders in Prison Department just by visiting an official website link attached above. The Admit Cards for eligible candidates will be available to download only for limited days so hurry and generate it as early as possible. In the Assam Jail Warder Admit Card PDF file, you will find your Full Name, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, Age, Category, Photo, Signature, Roll Number, Application ID Number, Examination Date, Exam Timings, Venue Address and many other details. Applicants who find any mistake or misprint regarding their details in the hall ticket can contact recruiting authority through Helpline Numbers.
Contestants are advised to take a printout of Assam Police Jail Warder Hall Ticket in a colour format only as soon as they download the call letter to their working device from an online source. All those candidates appearing for the exam must follow instructions given in SLPRB hall ticket. Candidates must carry all essential documents in original along with one set of attested photocopies and admit card when they report at the venue on date & time for their Physical Standard Test & Physical Efficiency Test. Just have a look at the following section for much more details related to the examination.
Assam Police Jail Warder Exam Pattern 2020
The Physical Efficiency Test (PET) consists 1600 meters race for Male & 1200 meters race for Female candidates which should get completed within 06 minutes & 30 seconds. The structure of marks for a race as follows:-
|♦ Physical Efficiency Test Scheme ♦|
|Sr. No.||Male – 1600 Meters Race||Female – 1200 Meters Race|
|01.||6′ 30″ – 6′ 11″||08||6′ 30″ – 6′ 11″||08|
|02.||6′ 10″ – 6′ 01″||08.50||6′ 10″ – 6′ 01″||08.50|
|03.||6′ 00″‘ – 5′ 51″||09||6′ 00″‘ – 5′ 51″||09|
|04.||5′ 50″ – 5′ 41″||09.50||5′ 50″ – 5′ 41″||09.50|
|05.||5′ 40” – 5′ 31″||10||5′ 40” – 5′ 31″||10|
|06.||5′ 30” – 5′ 21″||10.50||5′ 30” – 5′ 21″||10.50|
|07.||5′ 20” – 5′ 16″||11||5′ 20” – 5′ 16″||11|
|08.||5′ 15” – 5′ 11″||12||5′ 15” – 5′ 11″||12|
|09.||5′ 10” – 5′ 06″||13||5′ 10” – 5′ 06″||13|
|10.||5′ 05″ – 5′ 01″||14||5′ 05″ – 5′ 01″||14|
|11.||05 min or less||15||05 min or less||15|
|NOTE: Aspirants who complete the race within the stipulated time will be awarded marks corresponding to the time taken. Those who do not complete the race within the time duration shall be eliminated from the recruitment process. Contestants who clear PET examination will be subjected to bio-metric recordings for identification. RFIDs will be used for this event. Catch the official notification for further more details about Physical Standard Test as well as Physical Efficiency Test.|
|♦ Structure of Written Examination ♦|
|Sr. No.||Subject Names||Questions||Marks|
|01.||General English||10 ques.||10 marks|
|02.||Elementary Arithmetic||10 ques.||10 marks|
|03.||General Science||10 ques.||10 marks|
|04.||Logical Reasoning/ Mental Ability||10 ques.||10 marks|
|05.||Indian History, Culture & Indian National Movement||10 ques.||10 marks|
|06.||Assam’s History, Geography, Polity & Economy||15 ques.||15 marks|
|07.||General Awareness/ General Knowledge & Current Affairs||10 ques.||10 marks|
|TOTAL No. of Questions & Marks ⇒||75 ques.||75 marks|
|NOTE: The Written Test will be OMR based consist of multiple choice type questions (MCQs). Total 07 (seven) topics will be covered under the written examination to test the knowledge of candidates. The written exam question paper will be in English and Assamese Language. No negative marks for wrong answers answered by the candidates in Written Test. The aspirant will get 01 (one) mark for each correct answer. The total time duration of written examination will be around 60 to 90 minutes. If you want more info, then check out its advertisement pdf from the official website URL link posted on this article.|
Assam Jail Warder Physical Test Admit Card 2020 – Details
- Candidates are requested to download their SLPRB Assam Police Admit Card of Jail Warder Exam 2020 within the provided period, as after completion of the period no admit card will be issued by authority officials. NOTE: নিযুক্তি প্রক্রীয়া শেষ নোহোৱা পৰ্যন্ত কোনো আবেদনকাৰীয়ে নিজৰ পঞ্জীকৃত মোবাইল নম্বৰটো সলনি নকৰে যেন (Until the selection process completed, do not change the registered mobile numbers).
- In case candidates having a problem with their photograph and signature during downloading E-Admit Card are suggested to re-download their E-Admit Card again.
- Candidates should bring following Testimonials or Documents when appearing in Tests for verification by the Selection Committee:-
- Certificate of HSLC exam or equivalent exam.
- Certificate of HSLC Mark-sheet or equivalent exam.
- Certificate of Class VIII or equivalent pass (Female contestants who have not passed HSLC exam or equivalent exam).
- Certificate of additional qualifications if any such as Diploma from ITI or other recognized/ accredited Institute, etc.
- Certificate of Sports, Games, etc. (if any).
- Certificate of Age Proof.
- Experience of Serving in Home Guard (if any).
- Certificate of NCC (if any).
- Certificate of Caste (ST (P)/ ST (H)/ SC/ OBC & MOBC) from the Competent Authority.
- 02 (two) copies of passport size photographs.
- Applicants should produce undertakings as to know bi-cycling.
- A candidate from Ex-serviceman category must furnish a Copy of Discharged Book and a Copy of Identity Card of Ex-Serviceman.
- Without essential documents or certificates, hall ticket and ID proof, candidates are not allowed to enter the examination centre.
- If a contestant appears in the exams from more than 01 (one) venue, then his/ her candidature will get cancelled forthright for all venues.
- The PST (Physical Standard Tests) and PET (Physical Efficiency Tests) events will be under CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) coverage so be careful.
- For the journey and stay during any stage of the recruitment process, no T.A. & D.A. (Travelling Allowance & Dearness Allowance) will be admissible to the applicants.
- Aspirants should not carry their mobile phone and other electronic gadgets or any valuable/ costly items to the recruitment centre, as the authority will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Applicants are responsible for safe custody of their e-admit card after downloading it from the official online web page.
- Contestants must strictly abide by the instructions given by the Exam Functionaries such as Centre Supervisor, Invigilator, etc.
- Candidates must locate the recruitment centre at least a day before an exam so they can able to reach the centre on time on their examination day.
- Aspirants should ensure to report at the specific venue, date and time failing which they may lose the opportunity to participate in the recruitment process.
- The fake documents or false information shall lead to rejection when detected at any stage before or after selection. It shall make the applicant liable to a criminal proceeding and also disqualified from the recruitment process without any notice.
- Aspirants are not allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Centre/ Hall. The authority will not take any responsibility for any belongings stolen or lost at the exam premises.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the conclusion of the physical test/ written test.
- All candidates are strictly instructed to behave properly before, during & after the examination to maintain conductive environment at the exam centre.
- At any stage, the authority reserves the rights to cancel candidature of any candidate who is found using unfair means or is found ineligible or who is found unsuitable for the recruitment.
Assam Police Exam Hall Ticket 2020 – FAQs
|♦ Frequently Asked Questions ♦|
|Q.||When will SLPRB conduct Assam Jail Warder Physical (PST & PET) Exam 2020?|
|A.||The Physical Test expected to be held in October or November 2020. However, there is no official announcement right now by the Board.|
|Q.||When can I download my Admit Card for Physical Test?|
|A.||The Board will start issuing Call Letter around 02 weeks before the date of examination.|
|Q.||Are there any Important guidelines for the exam during COVID-19?|
|A.||Yes. Candidates must wear the mask and without which no candidate is allowed to enter the examination hall.|
|Q.||If I am not able to download Call Letter or I have any Query?|
|A.||Candidates who find difficulty in downloading their Admit Cards or have any queries on the examination process may contact with the following Help Line Numbers or Email:-
» Contact Address: “State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam; Rehabari, Guwahati, Ground Floor of Assam Police Housing Corporation Office”
» Helpdesk Contact No. 1: 7636071991
» Helpdesk Contact No. 2: 7636071992
» Helpdesk Contact No. 3: 7636071993
»Helpdesk Contact No. 4: 03612 970059
» Email ID 1: email@example.com
» Email ID 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friends, bookmark this website (www.techufo.in) for fast navigation and visit us regularly for hall ticket related all latest updates. In this web page, we have provided a link as well as step-wise process to download Assam Police Admit Card 2020 for Jail Warder Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Written Examination from the official website. If you have any query, then share it in a comment box given below. We will try to solve your query as fast as possible. Do not forget to subscribe this website for receiving time to time weekly employment news updates, 10th pass central govt jobs updates and much more. We will try our best to provide time to time updates on State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam Jail Warder Exam Dates & Availability of Online Admit Card. THANK YOU Guys for going through this article.
“Our Tech UFO team wishes you All the Best Guys, be prepared well for your SLPRB Assam Police Examination 2020.”