Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023 Recruitment Notification for Latest 4644 Vacancies Released Apply Online Application Form at https://mahabhumi.gov.in/mahabhumilink:
Talathi Bharti (तलाठी भरती) 2023 Details: Here is big news for degree holders eagerly waiting for Talathi Recruitment in Maharashtra State. Finally, Mahsul & Van Vibhag of Maharashtra has published the Bharti Notification to fill up 4644 Talathi Vacancies District-wise in the Maha Revenue Department. Eligible aspirants can apply online for RFD Maharashtra Talathi Vacancy from June 26, 2023 onwards on e-Mahabhumi Web Portal – mahabhumi.gov.in. The last date to submit an online application for Talathi-2023 Direct Bharti is July 25, 2023 (23.55 hrs).
We have shared apply Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023 Online Application Form Link and Talati Notification PDF on this web page. Read this complete article to know all the detailed information on Maha Talathi 2023 Recruitment and more.
- 1 Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023 (महाराष्ट्र तलाठी भरती) | MAHA Talathi Recruitment Online Application Form Apply @mahabhumi.gov.in
- 1.1 Maharashtra Talathi Bharti Notification 2023: Summary
- 1.2 Maharashtra Talathi Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for MAHA Talathi Jobs 2023
- 1.4 Maharashtra Talathi Pay Scale/ Salary
- 1.5 Maharashtra Talathi Selection Process 2023
- 1.6 MAHA Talathi Application Fee
- 1.7 Mahsul Vibhag Talathi Bharti 2023: Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply Online Maharashtra Talathi Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for Maharashtra Talathi 2023 Bharti
- 1.10 Maharashtra Talathi District wise Notification 2023 PDF
- 1.11 Maharashtra Talathi Exam Pattern 2023
- 1.12 Maharashtra Talathi Syllabus 2023
- 2 About Maharashtra Revenue & Forest Department – महाराष्ट्र महसूल व वन विभाग
- 3 Talathi Bharti Maharashtra Mahsul Vibhag 2023: Help Desk
Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023 (महाराष्ट्र तलाठी भरती) | MAHA Talathi Recruitment Online Application Form Apply @mahabhumi.gov.in
Maharashtra Mahsul Vibhag is inviting ONLINE Applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment to Talathi cadre Posts in 06 Divisions, viz. Nashik, Aurangabad, Pune, Konkan, Nagpur and Amravati. Out of the total 4644 Posts in Talati Recruitment, 985 Posts in Nashik Division, 939 in Aurangabad Division, 838 in Konkan Division, 288 in Amravati Division, 707 in Nagpur Division and 887 in Pune Division are to be filled by Mahsul Vibhag Bharti Notification. Above all, Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment is a career opportunity for degree-based govt job seekers. A link for Maha Talathi Apply Online Form 2023 has been activated on the official website of the Revenue Department. Maharashtra Talathi Post Examination 2023 will be held online after the conclusion of the registration process.
Below we have discussed all info related to Maharashtra Mahsul Vibhag Talathi Bharti, such as District-wise Break-up of Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Selection Process, Exam Fee, Online Form Dates, Steps to Apply Application, Test Pattern, Syllabus, etc. So scroll down & check it out.
Maharashtra Talathi Bharti Notification 2023: Summary
|Organization Name:||Maharashtra Revenue and Forest Department (RFD)|
|Rectt. Notice No.:||Mahsul Vibhag Bharti 2023|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||04,644 vacancies|
|Vacancy Name:||Talathi (तलाठी सरळसेवा भरती – २०२३)|
|Post Category:||Group C Category Posts|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-|
|Application Dates:||26 June to 18 July 2023|
|Reopened Application Dates:
||22 July to 25 July 2023|
|Exam Date:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Age Limit:||18-38 yrs|
|Selection Process:||Written Exam & DV|
|Job Category:||State Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||All Over Maharashtra|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode|
Maharashtra Talathi Vacancy 2023: Details
Mahsul & Van Vibhag, Maharashtra has announced a total of 4644 vacancies for Talathi Posts. Check out the list of Maha Talathi Division wise & District wise Vacancies from the table as under:-
|Nashik Division (नाशिक विभाग)
|Chatrapati Shambhaji Nagar Division (छत्रपती संभाजीनगर विभाग) / Aurangabad Division (औरंगाबाद विभाग)
|Chatrapati Shambhaji Nagar||161|
|Konkan Division (कोकण विभाग)
|Nagpur Division (नागपूर विभाग)
|Amravati Division (अमरावती विभाग)
|Pune Division (पुणे विभाग)
Eligibility Criteria for MAHA Talathi Jobs 2023
Candidates are required to have particular Educational Qualifications and Age Limit for Talathi Vacancy in Maharashtra Revenue Department. Below we have shared Maharashtra Talathi Exam Eligibility Criteria so check out the details further:-
- Aspiring Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Above 18 years and below 38 years for Open Category Candidates as on 17th July 2023.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories, i.e. SC/ ST/ OBC may be up to a maximum of 43 years, as per the norms of the Government.
- Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized educational Institution or University.
- Passed Computer/ Information Technology (MSCIT) Examination. [If not, Computer Qualification will be required to be obtained within 02 (two) years from the date of appointment.]
- Knowledge of the Marathi Language is required.
- If Marathi/ Hindi is not included in the Secondary School Examination, selected candidates will be required to pass the Marathi/ Hindi Language Examination of Etdarth Mandal.
Maharashtra Talathi Pay Scale/ Salary
About Scale of Pay: Mahsul Vibhag will pay the salary along with other allowances to those candidates selected after clearing all selection stages.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Talathi (Group C)||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-|
Maharashtra Talathi Selection Process 2023
About Mode of Selection: Maharashtra Revenue Department Talathi Jobs Selection Process shall consist of the following stages:-
|S. N.||Exam Names||Marks|
|I||Written Examination (Computer Based Test)||200 marks|
|II||Document Verification||No marks|
The Maha Talathi Written Examination (CBT) will be conducted first, followed by document verification for those candidates who have qualified in the written test. The Written Exam will be held in more than one (01) session. The final merit list will be prepared based on the marks scored by candidates in the written examination.
MAHA Talathi Application Fee
About Application Fee: The category-wise fee to be paid by candidates to apply for bharti is as follows:-
|Open Category:||Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only)|
|Reserved Categories:||Rs. 900/- (Rupees Nine Hundred Only)|
Mahsul Vibhag Talathi Bharti 2023: Important Dates
Below, we have classified the scheduled dates for Talathi 2023 Bharti process as officially announced by the Mahsul Vibhag:-
|Activities||Dates & Time|
|Official Notification Release Date:||23rd June 2023|
|Opening Date for Registration of Online Application Form:||26th June 2023 (11:55 AM onwards)|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||
18th July 2023 (Up to 11:55 PM)
|Dates for Re-opened Application Form Submission:||22nd July 2023 (12:05 AM onwards) to 25th July 2023 (Up to 11:55 PM)|
|Due Date to Pay Exam/ Application Fee via Online Mode:||25th July 2023 (Up to 11:55 PM)|
|Dates for Downloading of Written Exam Admit Card:||10 to 11 days prior exam date|
|Maha Talathi Written Examination (CBT) Date:||17th August 2023 to 14th September 2023 (tentative)|
|Date of Releasing Written Exam Answer Key:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Release of Written Exam Result/ Merit List:||To be notified later on|
|Dates/ Schedule for Document Verification:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply Online Maharashtra Talathi Application Form 2023?
Check out the following Steps to Apply Online Talathi Bharti Application Form 2023 for the Recruitment in Maharashtra Revenue Department/ Mahsul Vibhag:-
- 1st Step – Visit the official website of the Maha Revenue Department (Mahsul & Van Vibhag)/ e-Mahabhumi, i.e. https://mahabhumi.gov.in/
- 2nd Step – Navigate to the “Important Links >> तलाठी सरळसेवा भरती – २०२३” section on the home page.
- 3rd Step – Now, click on a “MAHA RFD/ Mahsul Vibhag Talathi Bharti Online Application (ऑनलाईन अर्ज)” link.
- 4th Step – Read each instruction carefully as it would help avoid any misunderstanding at a later stage.
- 5th Step – If you find yourself eligible after going thoroughly, register your personal details to get your User ID & Password.
- 6th Step – After successful registration, log in to your account using the login credentials you created during the registration process.
- 7th Step – Fill up the Application Form and upload the required Documents.
- 8th Step – Pay the application fee through the available online payment options.
- 9th Step – Review the filled-in application form to ensure all the details are correct and then press the ‘Submit’ button.
- 10th Step – Take a printout of the filled-in application form and the payment receipt for your records.
Official Links for Maharashtra Talathi 2023 Bharti
Following are the Important Links related to mahabhumi.gov.in तलाठी सरळसेवा भरती-२०२३ (Talathi Direct Service Recruitment-2023):-
|Maharashtra Talathi 2023 Official Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Maharashtra Talathi 2023 Online Application/ Registration Form:||APPLY ONLINE|
|Login to Fill/ Submit/ View Talathi-2023 Application Form:||LOGIN HERE|
Maharashtra Talathi District wise Notification 2023 PDF
|Amravati District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Jalna District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Nanded District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Kolhapur District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Pune District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Ratnagiri District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Solapur District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Sindhudurga District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Nandurbar District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Sangli District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Beed District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Satara District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Wardha District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Washim District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Buldhana District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Thane District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Chandrapur District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Gondia District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Dhule District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Jalgaon District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Ahmednagar District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Osmanabad District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Aurangabad District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Latur District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Bhandara District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Nashik District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
|Parbhani District Talathi Bharti 2023||Available Soon|
Maharashtra Talathi Exam Pattern 2023
महाराष्ट्र तलाठी भरती test pattern will make it easy for aspirants to understand the questionnaire in a much better way. So candidates can check out the Written Exam Structure of MAHA TALATHI Posts Bharti as shared below:-
- The written examination will be held online (Computer Based Test).
- The question paper of the written test will be of multiple choice format.
- The exam will have a total of 100 questions for 200 marks.
- Each question will carry maximum 02 (two) marks.
- The examination will consist of 04 (four) subjects, i.e. Marathi Language, English Language, General Knowledge and Mathematics.
- The test’s difficulty level will be Graduation Level, except for the Marathi Language portion, which will be 12th Grade Level.
- Negative marks will be assigned according to the exam regulations for each incorrect answer.
- The total time duration of the exam will be of 120 minutes (i.e. two hours) only.
- The minimum qualifying score for the written exam is 45%, which is equal to 90 marks out of a total of 200 marks.
- The distribution of questions shown below in each section is indicative, as it may vary slightly.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|a.||Marathi Language (मराठी भाषा)||25 ques.||50 marks||02 hours|
|b.||English Language (इंग्रजी भाषा)||25 ques.||50 marks|
|c.||General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||25 ques.||50 marks|
|d.||Mathematics (बौद्धिक चाचणी/ अंकगणित)||25 ques.||50 marks|
|Total:-||100 ques.||200 marks||120 minutes|
Maharashtra Talathi Syllabus 2023
Given below is the Subject-wise/ Topic-wise detailed Syllabus for Talathi Bharti Exam in Mahsul Vibhag 2023. It will help the candidates to cover the entire syllabus for the exam as per each subject:-
- Marathi Syllabus: Word Types – Nouns, Pronouns, Adverbs, Verbs, Adjectives, Disjunctions, Conjunctions and Types of Conjunctions, Meaning and Use of Phrases, Synonyms, Antonyms, etc.
- English Syllabus: Tenses & Types of Tense, Question Tags, Correct Forms of Verbs, Identify Errors, Vocabulary, Synonyms & Antonyms, Comprehension, Passage Comprehension, Spelling, Sentence Structure, etc.
- General Knowledge Syllabus: History, International Affairs, Constitution of India, General Science, Current Affairs, District Geography, Banking Awareness, Computer Awareness, International & National Sports, History of Maharashtra.
- Mathematics Syllabus: Square & Square Root, Cube & Cube Roots, Decimal System, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Time & Work, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Area of Triangle, Rectangle, Square, Sphere, Circle, etc., Mixtures, Age, Number System, Addition, Subtraction and Division & Multiplication.
About Maharashtra Revenue & Forest Department – महाराष्ट्र महसूल व वन विभाग
Maharashtra RFD (Mahsul & Van Vibhag) is a State Government owned Organization, established for welfare and development of the state. The head office of this dept is located in Mumbai. Their primary functions are land Transfer, Land Acquisition, Revenue Collection, Input Survey, Formation of Service Rules, Boundary disputes, Budgets, Agriculture Statistics, Rainfall Data, etc. Annually, it comes up with lots of employment notifications to recruit highly talented contestants for the empty positions available in the department. It also organizes examinations as a selection process for appointing capable contestants. According to reliable sources, the RFD Maha Mahsul Vibhag will conduct the written examination from 17th August 2023 to 12th September 2023.
Talathi Bharti Maharashtra Mahsul Vibhag 2023: Help Desk
For any Help from RFD Maharashtra Officials for तलाठी सरळसेवा भरती – २०२३, Call OR E-mail at the following Helpline:-
|Helpline Number for Technical Queries:||919513438043|
|Helpline Number for Non-Technical Queries:||Click Here|
|Working Hours of Help Desk Office:||From 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM – Monday to Saturday (Lunch Break: 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM)|
|Maha RFD Postal Address:||Maharashtra Mahsul & Van Vibhag,
1st Floor (Main Building),
Mantralaya, Madam Cama Road,
Hutatma Rajguru Chowk,
Mumbai – 400032
Job Aspirants! Bookmark our website – www.techufo.in and grab all quick latest updates on Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023 GR process, such as Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Merit List, Results, etc. For any queries or questions on Maha Revenue & Forest Dept Recruitment, comment in a feedback box. We will assist as soon as possible. Follow this article for महाराष्ट्र तलाठी भरती 2023 from time-to-time news alerts.
We THANK YOU For Visiting Tech UFO… ALL THE BEST…!!