Delhi District Court Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application has been available for 118 Group C vacancies on its official website www.delhicourts.nic.in:
Office of the District and Sessions Judge (Headquarters) has released an advertisement regarding Delhi District Court Recruitment 2015 to fill up 118 vacant post of Group C (Book Binder, Peon/Orderly/Dak Peon, Sweeper/Safai Karamchari, Chowkidar) on www.delhicourts.nic.in. All the qualified and appropriate candidates who are searching for the govt job in Delhi are having the best opportunity by being the part of the above recruitment.
Delhi District Court is the group of Courts in Delhi. It was established in 1966, till then the District Courts of Delhi remained under the administrative control of Punjab High Court. Delhi as a distinct legal entity was recognized by the Governor General of India in council. It has mainly six courts which are Tis Hazari, Saket, Patiala House, Karkardooma, Rohini and Dwaraka. It’s a dream of every eligible applicant to get vacancy under Delhi District Court.
All the interested candidates searching for the latest jobs in Office of the District and Sessions Judge must be Matriculation pass or Equivalent from recognized board. Eligible candidates can apply online application form from 17th May, 2015 to 6th June, 2015 for the job recruitment through its official website. All the brief details about the vacancy like age limit, qualification, application fee, pay scale, mode of selection, important dates etc. are mentioned below.
Delhi District Court Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Organization: Delhi District Court Recruitment.
Type & Location of Job: Govt Job in Tis Hazari, Delhi.
Total Vacancies: 118 posts.
Vacancy Names: Various Group C posts.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Book Binder – 01 post.
- Peon/Orderly/Dak Peon – 102 posts.
- Sweeper/Safai Karamchari – 03 posts.
- Chowkidar – 12 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi District Court Vacancy 2015
Age Limit (as on 6th June, 2015):
- For General Category: Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 27 years.
- For OBC Category: Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 30 years.
- For SC/ST Category: Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 32 years.
- For DAP Category: Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 37 years.
- For DAP belonging to OBC: Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 40 years.
- For DAP belonging to SC/ST: Mini. 18 years and Maxi 42 years.
- Candidates must be Matriculation pass or Equivalent from recognized board with relevant experience. Knowledge/Experience of book binding is must for the post of book binder.
- For Unreserved Category/OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/- only.
- For Reserved Category Candidates (SC/ST/ESM/DAP): Rs. 150/- only.
- All Category Candidates are requested to note that fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable.
Pay Scale (per month):
- Book Binder: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/-.
- Peon/Orderly/Dak Peon: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
- Sweeper/Safai Karamchari: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
- Chowkidar: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
- Candidate’s selection for the job recruitment of the above posts shall be made on the basis of Objective test comprising General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning, followed by Interview/Suitability Test.
- The question paper shall be both in English & Hindi.
How to Apply Online:
- Log on to official website: www.delhicourts.nic.in.
- Before applying online application, candidates should have valid email ID and Mobile No.
- On the home page, select the Group – C posts in the Delhi District Courts Recruitment link and click on it.
- Read all the important details carefully as mentioned in notification.
- Click on online application form link.
- Carefully, fill up all mentioned details correctly in the application form.
- Uploading all required documents, verify filled form and then submit it.
- Download and print the hard copy of online application for further reference.
- Starting Date for the Submission of online form is 17th May, 2015 at 11:30 A.M.
- Last Date for the Submission of online form is 6th May, 2015 by 05:00 P.M.
- Date of Objective Test & Interview/Suitability Test and all the other relevant inform. Such as Roll No. or issue of admit card etc. shall be upload on the website of the Delhi District Courts.
Authorized Website: www.delhicourts.nic.in