Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023 Notification for 1705 IRBN Constable AB/ UB SI Vacancies Out Soon along with Meg Police Online Application Form to Apply at www.megpolice.gov.in:
Good news for all Police Constable jobs seekers of Meghalaya state!! The Meghalaya Police Department has recently released another job advertisement for recruitment of AB/ UB Sub-Inspectors, Constables, Armourer, Followers, Mechanics and many other posts in their force. According to the Meghalaya Police Notification 2023, there are total 1705 vacancies released to fill up with motivated & courageous young candidates. Now, all those passionate aspirants who are looking for latest Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023 can apply their online application form by logging to official website. Candidates with required eligibility can make use of this golden chance.
The last date for receipt of Meghalaya Police Application Form 2023 will be available soon, so hurry up and submit your details. Candidates can check out the eligibility criteria of Meghalaya Police Sub Inspector & Constable Vacancies by going thoroughly to below written passages.
- 1 Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online for UB AB Sub Inspector Police Constable Vacancies @megpolice.gov.in
- 1.1 Meghalaya Police SI Constable Recruitment 2023: Notification Overview
- 1.2 Meghalaya Police Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Meghalaya Police Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2023
- 1.4 Meghalaya Police Pay Scale/ Salary
- 1.5 Meghalaya Police Vacancies 2023: Selection Process
- 1.6 Application Fee for Meg Police Recruitment 2023
- 1.7 megpolice.gov.in recruitment 2023: important dates
- 1.8 Steps to Apply Meghalaya Police Constable SI Online Application Form 2023
- 1.9 Official Links for Meg Police 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 Meghalaya Police Exam Admit Card 2023
- 1.11 Meghalaya Police Result 2023
- 2 About Meghalaya Police Department
- 3 Meghalaya Police Constable SI Recruitment 2023: Help Desk
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online for UB AB Sub Inspector Police Constable Vacancies @megpolice.gov.in
Meghalaya Police Department has come up with fresh job notification & invites application from young eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of various posts such as Constable, SI, etc. under different five categories. Appropriate contestants can apply Meghalaya Police Constable Recruitment Online Application from the official website or by clicking on a quick link below. After filling up the application form, candidates have to send it along with copies of required documents/ certificates at the postal address. Those all job-finders who wish to apply for Meghalaya Police Vacancy must have qualifications like graduation degree, 9th pass, 10th pass or 12th pass from a recognized board/ university. The selection committee will conduct Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination followed by Interview for the appointment of best applicants.
All the important details regarding Meghalaya Police SI Constable Posts such as educational qualification, pay scale, application/ examination fees, age limitation, selection methodology, useful dates, etc are briefly provided below.
Meghalaya Police SI Constable Recruitment 2023: Notification Overview
|Organizer Name:||Meghalaya Police|
|Post Names:||Sub Inspector (SI) & Constable|
|Total Vacancies:||1705 vacancies (expected)|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Registration Process:||Online/ Offline mode|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 150/-|
|Job Category:||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location:||Meghalaya State|
Meghalaya Police Vacancy 2023: Details
Aspirants can take a look at the Meg Police Post wise Break-up of Vacancies from the following table:-
|Category-I||UB Sub Inspector||100|
|Category-II||AB Sub Inspector||25|
|Category-III (UB Group)||Unarmed Branch Constable||463|
|MPRO Operator/ Signals Operator||96|
|Category-IV (AB Group)||State Battalion Constable & IRBN Constable||600|
|Armed Branch Constable||150|
|MPRO (General Duty) Constable||10|
|Category-V (Follower Group)||Follower of DEF/ State Battalions including IRBN||20|
Meghalaya Police Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2023
Educational Qualification: All capable job seekers having essential qualifications post wise from a recognized university or institution are eligible to apply for the vacancies:-
- UB & AB Sub Inspector (ST) Vacancy: Graduation Degree in any stream from Govt. certified university or institution.
- For UB Group Constable Vacancy: 10+2 pass (intermediate) from a recognized board.
- For AB Group Constable Vacancy: 09th Class pass (nine) from a recognized board.
- For Followers Vacancy: 05th Class pass (five) from a Govt. authorized board.
- Please click on below given an important link for collecting more brief information about qualifications.
Age Limitation: Interested candidates must have below required age group to apply application forms towards this recruitment in the Meg police department:-
- Above 20 years and Below 27 years for UB SI Posts and AB SI Posts.
- Above 18 years and Below 27 years for Category-V Post.
- Above 18 years to Below 21 years for UB & AB Group Constable Posts.
- Benefit of age relaxation in upper limit will be applicable to SC/ ST quota candidates by 05 (five) years as per State Govt. rules and regulations.
Meghalaya Police Pay Scale/ Salary
About Scale of Pay: Candidates who are selected for the above-specified posts will receive the following pay scale category-wise along with other allowances in accordance with state government orders:-
- The Category-I & II Posts will receive pay scale of Rs. 14,100/- to Rs. 27,510/-
- The Category-III & IV Posts will receive pay scale of Rs. 8,300/- to Rs. 16,270/-
- The Category-V Post will be paid Rs. 6,500/- to Rs. 12,700/-
Meghalaya Police Vacancies 2023: Selection Process
About Selection Process: The selection of applicants for Meg Police Constable & SI Vacancies is to be done purely on a merit basis. The post-wise selection process is listed underneath:-
- UB SI & UB Constable Posts:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) = 100 marks
- OMR based Written Examination = 300 marks
- Interview = 50 marks
- AB Constable Posts:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) = 250 marks
- OMR based Written Examination = 150 marks
- Interview = 50 marks
- AB SI Posts:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) = 200 marks
- OMR based Written Examination = 200 marks
- Interview = 50 marks
Application Fee for Meg Police Recruitment 2023
About Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the below-prescribed application fee to apply for recruitment in Meg Police:-
|All Category Candidates:||Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred and fifty only)|
megpolice.gov.in recruitment 2023: important dates
All the scheduled dates for Meg Police Constable SI Recruitment 2023 Process will be tabulated below shortly:-
|Activities||Key Dates & Time|
|Official Notification Release Date:||To be notified soon|
|Opening Date for Submission of Application Form:||To be notified soon|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form:||To be notified soon|
|Dates to Deposit Application Fee:||To be notified soon|
|Dates for Availability of PET Admit Card:||15 days before the test date|
|Date of PET Examination:||To be announced later on|
|Date for Declaration of PET Result:||To be announced later on|
|Dates for Downloading Written Exam Call Letter:||15 days prior exam date|
|Meg Police Written Examination Date:||To be announced later on|
|Date for Publishing of Written Exam Answer Key:||To be announced later on|
|Date of Releasing Final Result/ Merit List:||To be announced later on|
Steps to Apply Meghalaya Police Constable SI Online Application Form 2023
Eligible candidates who don’t know How to Apply Online Application Form for Meg Police Vacancies can follow the Steps/ Instructions as prescribed below:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of Meghalaya Police Department.
- 2nd Step – On the main page, go to the “Recruitment” section.
- 3rd Step – In that section, click on the link labelled as “Meghalaya Police Advertisement Notice for the Recruitment of UB/ AB Sub Inspectors/ Constables/ Firemen/ MPRO Operators/ Mechanics/ Buglers, etc.”
- 4th Step – First, download the notification pdf file and then read out all the general instructions mentioned in it.
- 5th Step – If you find yourself eligible, then fill up the prescribed format of the online application form without wasting time.
- 6th Step – Paste your recent passport size colour photograph and scanned image of your signature on it.
- 7th Step – Affix all the relevant documents and certificate that was described in the notification.
- 8th Step – At last, after verifying filled up details, send the application form to the official address before the due date.
Official Links for Meg Police 2023 Recruitment
|Meghalaya Police SI Constable Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF (Link Update Soon)|
|Meghalaya Police SI Constable Online Application Form 2023 Link:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|Official Website of Meg Police:||VISIT @ megpolice.gov.in|
Meghalaya Police Exam Admit Card 2023
About Admit Card/ Call Letter: The department will upload Admit Card for a PET and Written Examination to their official website. The temporary Admit Cards to appear for the PET will be given after completion of registration process. Those who qualified in the Physical Efficiency Test will be given a Final Admit Card for Written Exam through an official web portal. Eligible candidates will have to download & print out their Admit Card & appear for the examination as per the schedule.
Meghalaya Police Result 2023
About Result/ Merit List: The results will be released separately for Physical Examination and Written Test round. The result of all the selection round will be announced around 2½ months after the exam date. A list of selected candidates will be uploaded to the official website of Meg Police. The result will consist of details of shortlisted candidates only.
About Meghalaya Police Department
It is a law enforcement agency for the state. It was earlier part of the Assam Police until 1972 when the separate State was created. This organization is headed by the Director General of Police (DGP). The headquarters of Meg police is situated at the Secretariat Hill, Shillong. At present, total sanctioned strength of the organization is more than 12,000 personnel, with an actual strength of 11,000. The department’s vision statement is as sentinels of law, envision, the creation of a safe and secure society.
Its primary objectives are (i) to maintain public order through Community participation, (ii) to collect and communicate actionable intelligence affecting the public peace and tranquility, (iii) to prevent the commission of offenses and public nuisances, (iv) to promote and preserve public orders. Its primary functions are to uphold and enforce the law impartially and to protect life, liberty, property, human rights and dignity of public residing in the state. For more details, visit the Meg Police’s official website.
Meghalaya Police Constable SI Recruitment 2023: Help Desk
|Contact Address:||POLICE HEAD QUARTERS,
SHILLONG – 793001,
|Postal/ Communication Address:||TO THE OFFICE OF THE DG PRISONS/ ADDL. DIRECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE, (TAP) AND CHAIRMAN,
CENTRAL RECRUITMENT BOARD (CRB),
As per your convenience, bookmark our website www.techufo.in by pressing a “Ctrl+D” shortcut key for ascertaining next development news of Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023 2023 process time to time via this page. In a short period, we will make available further updated information regarding to PET/ PST Exam Date, Written Test Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Model Papers, Cut off Marks, Merit List and Results. Readers can share their feedback or queries with us without hesitation and our expert team will reply as quickly as they can. The unemployed people who are very much interested in fresh sarkari naukri updates can follow our portal for the latest job notifications regularly.
GUYS, ALL THE BEST & THANK YOU FOR VISITING TECH UFO…!!
16 thoughts on “Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023: UB AB SI, Constable Posts @megpolice.gov.in (Apply Online)”
Hi , I’m Tracy Sangma from Meghalaya Tura my qualifications is 9 pass can you please give amy requests please
Hi, I’m Selpha Marak from Tura Meghalaya my qualifications 12 pass can you please give MLP police UB constable request.
Hi,I,m Tochangniang B Marak from tura Meghalaya my qualification 9 pass can you please give MLP police UB constable request sir
Hi I’m Panseng R Marak from dadenggir meghalaya qualification 10 can you please give MLP police UBc
ontable request sir,
what is the minimum height requirement for UB SI Male?
Hi , I’m Jakran A Sangma from Meghalaya Tura my qualifications is class 9 pass can you please give amy requests please
Hi, I’m Jakkrameñ A Sangma from Tura Meghalaya my qualifications 11 pass can you please give MLP police UB constable request.
Hi, I’m Lemysha Ch Marak from Bajengdoba Meghalaya, my qualifications 10th pass, please can you give MLP police UB constable request sir.
Hi, I’m Naomi from meghalaya, my qualifications b. Com. Please can you give MLP SI. I have done my training in force.
Hi, I’m Jefpryn From Ampati, Meghalaya And My Qualification Is B.A Graduation. Dear Sir Can You Please Give Me MLP Police Sub Inspector Or UB Constable.
Thank You 🙏
Hi I’m lodes kharbani my qualifications 9 pass can you please notice me on Ab MLP constable, I kindly request sir.
Hi I’m Theimon Bang from meghalaya and my qualification 10 pass can you please give MLP police UB constable request sir,
Hello can I apply with class 8tc
I am from meghalaya shillong stays in pynthor bah block 2 can I get any job
I’m from Meghalaya, Ri-Bhoi Dist. I have passed Central Arm Force Basic Training (1 year duration Course) may I get Meghalaya police UB constable, Please Sir