TN Income Tax Recruitment 2024 Sports Quota Notification Out Soon for Tax Assistant, MTS & IT Inspector Vacancies Apply Online IT Department Tamil Nadu & Puducherry Region Application Form at www.tnincometax.gov.in:
Income Tax Tamilnadu Sports Quota Recruitment Details: Job openings for Sports Persons as Aayakar Vibhag Chennai is hiring under Sports Quota. Income Tax Department Tamilnadu & Puducherry has released a Notification for Recruitment of Meritorious Sportspersons to the 72 posts of Inspector of Income-tax, Tax Assistant and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). The willing and eligible candidates can apply online for these Income Tax Chennai Sports Person Vacancies on the official website on or before February 06, 2023, by 23:59 hrs.
Furthermore, we have also added a direct link to Apply Online TN Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2024 Application Form and Download Notification PDF under this page. Scroll down to grab all the information about TN Income Tax Recruitment 2024 Process for Sportsperson Jobs Vacancy.
- 1 TN Income Tax Recruitment 2024 (Sports Quota): IT Inspector, MTS, Tax Assistant Vacancies Apply Online @www.tnincometax.gov.in
- 1.1 TN Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 2024: Summary
- 1.2 TN Income Tax Sports Quota Vacancy 2024: Details
- 1.3 TN Income Tax Department Sportsperson Job Salary 2024
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax TN Sports Quota Jobs 2024
- 1.5 Sports Eligibility for Income Tax Dept Tamilnadu Recruitment 2024
- 1.6 TN Income Tax Sports Quota Selection Process 2024
- 1.7 Important Dates for TN Income Tax Sportsperson Recruitment 2024
- 1.8 How to Apply TN Income Tax Sports Quota Online Application Form 2024?
- 1.9 Official Links for Income Tax Tamilnadu Sports Quota 2024 Recruitment
- 1.10 TN Income Tax Sports Quota Result 2024
- 2 FAQs About TN Income Tax Sports Quota Notification 2024
TN Income Tax Recruitment 2024 (Sports Quota): IT Inspector, MTS, Tax Assistant Vacancies Apply Online @www.tnincometax.gov.in
The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax, Tamilnadu & Puducherry, invites Online Applications from meritorious Sportspersons for recruitment in different Games/Sports such as Athletics, Basket Ball, Hockey, Football, Cricket, Volley Ball, etc. TN Income Tax Inspector, MTS and Tax Assistant Posts in this IT Department Sports Quota Recruitment Drive are temporary but likely to be permanent. The selected aspirants will be on probation for 02 years and posted in Tamil Nadu & Puducherry Region only. TN Income Tax Sports Quota Jobs Application Link on the Department website will be live from 14-01-2023 to 06-02-2023. After registration, the authority will shortlist eligible aspirants and invite them for Document Verification.
However, Sports Quota job seekers can check out the Income Tax Tamilnadu (Tax Assistant, MTS & IT Inspector) 2024 Recruitment key points like sports-wise vacancy break-up, sports eligibility, educational qualification, age criteria, pay scale, selection process, how to apply online form, registration dates and more in this article.
TN Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 2024: Summary
|Organization Name:||Income Tax Department Tamilnadu & Puducherry|
|Notification No.:||C.No.26(5)/ESTT/ Sports/2023-24|
|Recruitment Name:||Sports Quota Recruitment 2024|
|Post Names:||Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|No. of Vacancies:||72 vacancies (expected)|
|Job Location:||Tamil Nadu & Puducherry Region|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Selection Process:||Academic & Sports Merit|
|Employment Type:||Regular Basis|
|Application Mode:||Online only|
TN Income Tax Sports Quota Vacancy 2024: Details
So there are 72 vacancies announced for Sports Quota Posts in Income Tax Department, Tamil Nadu & Puducherry Region. Refer to the tables given below for IT Dept Tamilnadu Sportsperson Post wise & Game/ Sports wise Vacancies Details:-
|Post Names||No. of Vacancies|
|Income Tax Inspector||28|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||16|
|Games/ Sports Names||No. of Vacancies|
TN Income Tax Department Sportsperson Job Salary 2024
About Scale of Pay: IT Dept Tamilnadu Sports Quota Post wise Salary Structure is as follows:-
|Post Names||Pay Band (Pre-revised)||Grade Pay (Pre-revised)|
|Income Tax Inspector||Rs. 9300-34800/-||Rs. 4600/- (PB 2)|
|Tax Assistant||Rs. 5200-20200/-||Rs. 2400/- (PB 1)|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Rs. 5200-20200/-||Rs. 1800/- (PB 1)|
Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax TN Sports Quota Jobs 2024
Sportsperson must satisfy the Income Tax Department Tamilnadu Sports Quota Eligibility Conditions to apply for Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant and MTS Recruitment. The cut off date is 01st April 2022 for all the eligibility criteria, including education & age. The eligibility conditions in terms of educational qualification & age limit are as described below:-
|Post Names||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Inspector of Income Tax||18 years||30 years|
|Tax Assistant||18 years||27 years|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||18 years||27 years|
As per GOI Instructions for Meritorious Sportspersons, Age Relaxation will be applicable for the following categories:-
|Categories||Relaxation In Age|
|General/ OBC||5 years|
|SC/ ST||10 years|
Essential Educational Qualification:-
- Income Tax Inspector: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Tax Assistant:
- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key Depressions per hour.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 10th Class Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Sports Eligibility for Income Tax Dept Tamilnadu Recruitment 2024
Sportspersons having represented: IT Department TN & Puducherry Region Appointment can be made of a Sportsperson considered meritorious concerning the following criteria:-
- A State or the Country in a National or International Competition in any of the Games/ Sports as mentioned in the above table; or
- Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the Games/ Sports as mentioned in the above table; or
- The State Schools Team in the National Sports/ Games for schools conducted by All India School Games Federation in any of the Games/ Sports as mentioned in the above table; or
- Sportsperson who has been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Evidence in Support of Merit in Sports Events or Games: Only certificates awarded by the authorities mentioned hereunder will be taken into account as evidence in support of having participated in competitions in any of the above Sports Events/ Games while considering the eligibility:-
|Competition||Authority Awarding Certificate||Form|
|International||Secretary of the National Federation of the Game concerned.||Form 1|
|National||Secretary of the National Federation or the Secretary of the State Association of the Game concerned.||Form 2|
|Inter-University Tournament||Dean of Sports or other Officer in overall charge of Sports of the University concerned.||Form 3|
|National/ Sports/ Games for School||Director or Additional/ Joint or Deputy Director in overall charge of Sports/ Games for schools in the Directorate of Public Instructions/ Education of the State.||Form 4|
|Physical Efficiency Drive||Secretary or other Officer in overall charge of Physical Efficiency in the Ministry of Education and Social Welfare, Government of India.||Form 5|
TN Income Tax Sports Quota Selection Process 2024
About Selection Process: IT Department Tamilnadu will follow the following process to select candidates for Income Tax Inspector, MTS & Tax Assistant Vacancies under the Sports Quota Recruitment Drive:-
- Merit List: The applications of aspirants will be scrutinized, and merit list is to be prepared based on their Current Form and Achievement in Sports & Games.
- Document Verification: Shortlisted aspirants will be called to appear for Document Verification. The date & time for DV will be intimated to the eligible aspirants in due course.
Important Dates for TN Income Tax Sportsperson Recruitment 2024
Here are the scheduled dates for Income Tax Department TN & Puducherry Sports Quota Recruitment 2024 process provided underneath for the reference of candidates:-
|Events||Dates & Time|
|Date of Notification:||Yet to be announced|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Date of Document Verification:||To be notified via Email/ SMS|
|Date for Release of Result/ Selection List:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply TN Income Tax Sports Quota Online Application Form 2024?
TN Income Tax Sports Quota Application Form must be filled and submitted only by Online mode at an URL – https://tnincometax.gov.in/sportsquota/application2022.php. Below we have enlisted the step-by-step process for sportspersons applying for MTS/ Tax Assistant/ Inspector of Income Tax Posts:-
- 1st Step – Visit the official website of the Income Tax Department Tamilnadu & Puducherry, i.e. @https://www.tnincometax.gov.in/
- 2nd Step – Click on a link titled “SPORTS QUOTA APPLICATION FORM”, which is available on the homepage.
- 3rd Step – A prescribed format of the Application Form will appear on your screen.
- 4th Step – Fill up all the mandatory marked fields (Post Name Applied For, Full Name, Father Name, Email ID, Mobile No., AADHAAR Number, Date of Birth, Sex, Permanent Address, Nationality, Category, Religion, Educational Qualification, etc.) in the online application form.
- 5th Step – Upload your recent scanned colour Photograph & full scanned Signature (file size should be less than 30 kb)
- 6th Step – Upload your Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate, Matriculation Certificate, Community Certificate and documents/ certificates (each file size should be less than 200 kb).
- 7th Step – Cross-check all your details and click on the “Submit” button.
- 8th Step – Take a printout of the copy of your filled application form and preserve it for further reference.
Official Links for Income Tax Tamilnadu Sports Quota 2024 Recruitment
|TN Income Tax Sports Quota Detailed Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|TN Income Tax Sports Quota 2024 Application Form:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Live Soon)|
TN Income Tax Sports Quota Result 2024
The Income Tax Department Tamilnadu and Puducherry will release the Final List of Selected Candidates for Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant and MTS under Sports Quota Recruitment at its official website – https://www.tnincometax.gov.in/. TN Income Tax Sports Quota Final Selection List consists of Candidate’s Name, Birth Date, Discipline, Gender, Application ID and Post Recommended. The result will be issued with the approval of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-tax, Tamil Nadu & Puducherry.
FAQs About TN Income Tax Sports Quota Notification 2024
Following are the frequently asked questions and their answers related to Sportspersons Recruitment in Income Tax Department, Chennai:-
The Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant and MTS Posts are announced to fill under the Sports Quota Recruitment in IT Department, Tamilnadu & Puducherry region.
Athletics, Badminton, Basket Ball, Body Building, Carrom, Chess, Contract Bridge, Cricket, Football, Hockey, Kabaddi, Lawn Tennis, Swimming, Table Tennis and Volley Ball.
Candidates can apply for TN Sports Quota Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant and MTS Recruitment in Online mode only on the Income Tax Department Tamilnadu & Puducherry Region website and cannot do through any offline mode.
Eligible Sportsperson can fill out & submit their Application Form for TN Income Tax Inspector/ MTS/ Tax Assistant Vacancy at the website – https://tnincometax.gov.in/sportsquota/application2022.php, whose direct link is available in this article.
Candidates can submit the TN Income Tax Sports Quota (IT Inspector/ MTS/ Tax Assistant) Online Application Form from January 14, 2023, to February 06, 2023, till 11:59 PM.
Good Luck…, Follow Us @techufo.in For TN Income Tax Recruitment News Update 2024…, JAI HIND JAI BHARAT…!