Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application have been invited for 822 vacancies of SRP Constable Posts on its primary website at www.kps.gov.in:
The Department of Karnataka State Police has released fresh employment news of week through its main portal, regarding Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2015 to fill up suitable workforce for Special Reserve Police Constable Posts. The department officials are specially looking to select young, courageous and energetic male/female individuals for 822 upcoming jobs. This is encouraging notification for all job seekers interested in Karnataka Police Jobs 2015-16, as they can utilize this best chance by filling KSP online application form.
The Karnataka State Police is headed by the Director General of Police. It is the law enforcement agency for the Indian state of Karnataka. The headquarters of department is located at Bangalore city. The main aim of this organization is to protect the state from all illegal activates. At present, there are more than 900 police stations, 200 circle offices, 90 SDPOs and 30 DPOs in the state. Now, it has invited online application to recruit job vacancies for 731 male posts and 91 women posts in department. It’s a privilege for each and every responsible people to get latest police jobs under this organization.
All those appropriate aspirants who are willing to participate in Karnataka SRP Constable Job Vacancy 2015 must have passed matriculation examination from a recognized Board. Qualified applicants can apply for online registration on all days till 6th October 2015 through concerned site. The recruitment procedure can be only proceeds by online service for above designate jobs. Contenders should note that application form received incomplete are liable to be rejected and any changes will not be entertained afterwards. We strictly notify to passionate job finders not to miss the chance to apply for this job recruitment before due date.
While applying for the above post, interested candidates for govt jobs after matriculation are requested to read all the eligibility norms by referring KSP Special Reserve Constable Notification 2015. The general instruction related to vacancies, educational criteria, application fee, salary, upper age limit, important dates, selection method and steps for ‘How to fill Online Application Form’ are briefly mention below. For regular updates regarding upcoming Government Jobs in India visit our site techufo.in
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Karnataka State Police Department
Type & Location of Job: State Government Job in Karnataka
Total Vacancies: 822 posts.
- 731 vacancies for Male Category
- 91 vacancies for Female Category
Vacancy Name: Special Reserve Police Constables
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2015):
- Capable contestant age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
- The Upper age limit will be relaxable for reserved quote personnel according to State Govt. rules.
- Contenders must have complete (10th Class) matriculation examination or its equivalent education from a recognized board approved by Central/State Government.
Application Fee/Examination Fee (Non-refundable):
- For General (UR) and OBC Category Contestants: Rs. 250/- (two hundreds and fifty only)
- For Reserved (SC/ST/CAT-1/TRIBAL) Category Contestants: Rs. 100/- (one hundred only)
Pay Scale (per month):
- The recruited aspirants for SRP Constable Job vacancies shall get attractive pay band along with grade pay by department.
The selection for above 822 kps.gov.in vacancies will made through good score obtained in below given tests:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
- Physical Standard Test (PST),
- Written Examination &
- Personal Interview.
How to fill Karnataka Police Online Application Form 2015?
- Log onto official website.
- In home page, select ‘KSP SRPC Recruitment 2015’ link and click on it.
- Read all the instructions carefully in notification to be sure about eligibility.
- Now, click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill up all the mandatory details of application form and then submit it.
- Save it and take print out of application form for further selection tests.
Important Dates to be kept in mind:
- Opening date for submission of online applications: 7th September, 2015
- Last date for submission of online applications: 6th October, 2015
Official Website: www.kps.gov.in