UP Police SI Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification released for 3307 Sub Inspector Platoon Commander Fire Brigade Officer Posts along with UPPRPB Online Application Link at www.prpb.gov.in:
Here comes the most awaited news on latest Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs 2017 for those candidates having Graduation degree and looking for police jobs in UP. The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board, Lucknow has published the latest UPPRPB job Advt No. 1(2)/2015 & 1(3)/2015 for filling up 3307 vacancies of Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander, and Fire Brigade Officer posts. The board is going to hire male as well as female candidates for 3000 UP Civilian Police Sub Inspector Vacancies out of total 3307 posts released through this UPPRPB Recruitment notification. It is the perfect opportunity for courageous and passionate contestants who are searching UP Police employment news in recent time. Interested male candidates can start applying online application form for UP Police SI Recruitment 2017 from 30th June and female candidates from 25th June only. Readers can grab more useful information about UPPRPB Daroga Bharti 2017 and UP Platoon Commander Eligibility details from this article.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2017 Latest Updates @uppbpb.gov.in
- 1 UP Police SI Recruitment 2017 Latest Updates @uppbpb.gov.in
- 1.1 UP Sub Inspector Civil Police Exam Notification 2017
- 1.2 UP Police Vacancy 2017 Details
- 1.3 Uttar Pradesh Daroga Bharti 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Simple Steps to fill UPPRPB Police Online Application Form 2017:-
- 1.5 UP Police SI Male & Female Exam Date: 17th to 31st July 2017
- 1.6 How to fill UP Police Online Recruitment Form 2017?
The Uttar Pradesh Police Department was established in 1861 when the Indian Police Act came to enactment. It is the police force of the UP state and headquartered at Allahabad city. It is a law enforcement agency of the state which was considered as the biggest police force in the country and in the world. “Protection of Good, Destruction of Bad” is their main Motto. The state is divided into total 08 UPP zones and each zone is headed by an officer of the rank of IGP. The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board recruits the manpower for various vacancies in departments on behalf of UPP. It is faster in releasing the recruitments via impartial methodology, innovative technological applications, adopting transparent processes, continuous evolution, and growth. The UPPRPB comes with fresh employment notifications every year in order to fill up young and fit applicants for particular posts. Now, it has released latest UPPRPB Police Recruitment 2017 notification to appoint 3000 Sub-Inspectors (Male & Female), 210 Platoon Commanders (Male only) and 97 Fire Brigade Officers (Male only). The department has also made available Uttar Pradesh Police SI Notification download link at their official website prpb.gov.in.
UP Sub Inspector Civil Police Exam Notification 2017
We have also provided a UPPRPB Recruitment Apply online link here at the bottom of this web page. Eligible candidates must note that last date to apply online for UP Police SI Vacancy 2017 is July 24 for Female applicants and July 29 for Male aspirants. The process to fill and submit UPPRPB Police online application form will last up to respective due dates after that registration link disabled from the website. All the contestants are advised to apply for Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector Jobs 2017 only if they fulfill minimum required educational qualifications. For this recruitment process, the age limit of general category aspirants should lie between 21-28 years. Once before applying, don’t forget to read all the general instructions prescribed in UP Police Job Notification of 2707 Male & Female SI posts as it would be helpful for applicants. Willing applicants are strictly instructed to submit their application form as quickly as possible within the time period.
UP Police Vacancy 2017 Details
Further, more details about UPPRPB Recruitment 2017 such as essential qualifications, age criteria, application fees, important dates, selection system, pay band, grade pay, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, etc. are described below.
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow
UPPRPB Notification No.: 1(2)/2015 & 1(3)/2015
Total No. of Posts: 3307 posts
Name of the Vacancies:-
A) Civilian Police Sub Inspector: 3000 posts
- Male SI Posts – 2400
- UR – 1200
- OBC – 648
- SC – 504
- ST – 48
- Female SI Posts – 600
- UR – 300
- OBC – 162
- SC – 126
- ST – 12
B) Platoon Commander: 210 posts
- Male Vacancies – 210
- UR – 105
- OBC – 57
- SC – 44
- ST – 04
- Female Vacancies – NIL
C) Fire Brigade Officer: 97 posts
- Male Jobs – 97
- UR – 49
- OBC – 26
- SC – 20
- ST – 02
- Female Jobs – NIL
Job Category: UP sarkari naukri
Job Placement: Uttar Pradesh
Registration Process: On-line
Uttar Pradesh Civil Police Sub-Inspector Pay Scale (per month):-
- Those candidates appointed for above specified vacancies will receive a Pay Band of Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- and Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay per month from the organization.
- For more details, contestants can download official notification from a quick link below.
Application/ Examination Fee (Non-Adjustable):
- Rs. 400/- (four hundred rupees) for all category candidates.
Payment Modes: All interested contestants are informed to pay their application fees only through online modes by using Internet Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, E-Challan, etc.
Uttar Pradesh Daroga Bharti 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
Educational/ Minimum Qualifications: Those contenders who are looking for this advertisement must have following education qualifications passed from a Government approved University or Institutions.
- For Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander Vacancy: Graduation Degree with 50% Aggregate Marks in the concerned discipline.
- For Fire Brigade Officer Vacancy: B.Sc Degree or its equivalent qualification.
Age Limitation (as on 01.07.16):
- Above 21 years and below 28 years of age for Unreserved Category.
- Upper Age Relaxation of 05 (five) years will be provided to ST/SC/OBC category contestants in accordance with rules and regulations.
Note: Applicants can refer official advertisement for more details about eligibility criteria post wise.
Selection Process: The board will recruit only most suitable aspirants based on their overall performance and marks scored from the following selection rounds:
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
- Skill Test/ Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Syllabus/ Exam Pattern: Those who want to UP Police Daroga Written Exam Syllabus, as well as Pattern, can download the notification from here by using a link attached below.
Simple Steps to fill UPPRPB Police Online Application Form 2017:-
- Open an official website of the board.
- Search a download link titled as “UPPRPB Recruitment Notice of 3307 UP Police Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander & Fire Brigade Officer Posts, 2017” in the home page.
- First of all, go through information that was mentioned in the advertisement.
- After going thoroughly, if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line” link.
- Now, a prescribed format of online application form will appear on your screen.
- Insert all the compulsory details without making any grammatical and spelling mistake.
- Verify the filled up info and then finally press on “Submit” button.
- At last, save the system generated application to your working device.
- Also, take a hard copy of it for further use.
Key Dates for Male Candidates:-
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Application Form: 30th June 2016
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application & Fees: 29th July 2016
Useful Dates for Female Candidates:-
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Application: 25th June 2016
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form & Fees: 24th July 2016
UP Police SI Male & Female Exam Date: 17th to 31st July 2017
UPPBPB Admit Card Details: The board will upload the admit card for every single selection process to their official website only before 15 days of exam date. As of now, the written exam date has fixed and released by the board at their online portal. The Online Exam will be held from 17 to 31 July 2017 and further details available at the official web page link mentioned below.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2017 ⇒ Apply Online
Official Websites: www.uppbpb.gov.in | www.prpb.gov.in
Hello! Bookmark this web page in order to collect Uttar Pradesh Police SI Recruitment next updates on written exam syllabus/ pattern, previous questions papers, admit card/ hall ticket, answer key, paper solutions, cut off marks, results, merit list. Stay connected to our official site i.e. www.techufo.in for latest UP govt job updates. Drop your doubts in a feedback box so we can help you in solve it by taking least time. THANK YOU and ALL THE BEST for this Recruitment!!
⇓ OLD RECRUITMENT ⇓
UP Police SI Recruitment 2015 notification for 2064 Sub Inspector Posts has been released to apply along with online application on its primary website at www.uppbpb.gov.in:
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board have delivered employment news of week through its main portal, regarding UP Police SI Recruitment 2015 for hiring eligible candidates. The board officials are specially looking to acquire courageous and physically fit male as well female individuals for 2064 upcoming Sub Inspector Jobs. This is joyful notification for all aspirants who are searching latest sarkari naukari in UP, as they can utilize this opportunity by filling UPP online application form.
Like every year, this year too UPP circulated advertisement for the vacant posts of 1652 Male SI and 412 Female SI. While applying for the posts, all those contenders who wish to apply for UP Police Daroga Vacancy must have Graduation Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university. Passionate job hunters should note that registration of online application will be hosted at official portal on all days from 18/09/2015 to 20/10/2015. This is going to be huge selection process so contenders seeking for UP Govt Careers are requested to submit application form well within time period.
All qualified contestants for govt jobs in police department are advice to go through all the norms by referring UP Police Sub Inspector Notification 2015. Nominees should only apply if he/she fulfills all the conditions in order to avoid disappointment at last stage. The entire instructions regarding salary offered, educational criteria, vacancies, upper age limit, examination fees, dates, job location, selection method, ‘How to Submit UPP Online Application Form’, etc. are well mentioned in details. Contenders interested in latest Government Jobs 2016-17 can follow our site for fresh updates on regular bases.
Application Type: Online/Offline
Vacancy Name: Sub Inspector
Total Vacancies: 2064 posts.
Allocation of Posts wise Category:
- Male Sub Inspector :- 1652 seats
- Female Sub Inspector :- 412 seats
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2015):
- For General Quota Candidates: Mini. 21 years and Maxi. 28 years.
- For OBC Quota Candidates: Maximum age limit is 31 years.
- For SC/ST Quota Candidates: Maximum age limit is 33 years.
- Interested aspirants having any Graduation Degree with 50% Marks from Govt. recognized University/Institute is quite eligible for SI job vacancy.
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
Note: Payment of application fee can be proceeds either by using Net Banking, Credit/Debit Cards or E-Challan.
- Applicants need to deposit Rs. 400/- (four hundred rupees only)
Scale of Pay (per month):
- The recruited contenders for Male SI and Female SI Job posts shall get Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- by the department.
The final selection of the applicants for above 2064 uppbpb.gov.in vacancies will be based on the performance in below described tests:
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Verification of Documents
How to fill UP Police Online Recruitment Form 2017?
- Visit the authorized website of department.
- Next step, select the link ‘Recruitment Notice of UP Police Sub Inspector-2015’ and click on it.
- Now, online application form will display on the screen.
- Fill the mandatory data without making any type of errors.
- Upload all the necessary documents and scanned passport size photo along with signature.
- Re-check provided details and then submit the application.
- Download and take print out filled form for further selection procedures.
- Opening Date of Submitting Online Application: 18th September, 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 20th October, 2015
Authorized Website: www.uppbpb.gov.in