UP Police SI Recruitment 2023 UPPRPB Notification for 9534 Sub Inspector Civil Police, Platoon Commander & Fire Service Second Officer Vacancies Released Soon Apply UPPRPB Online Application Form at www.prpb.gov.in or www.uppbpb.gov.in:
Here comes the most awaited news on latest Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs 2023 for all those candidates having Graduation degree and looking for police jobs in UP. Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow has published the latest UPPRPB Notification to fill up 9534 vacancies of Sub Inspector (Civil Police), Platoon Commander & Fire Service Second Officer Posts. The board will hire male and female candidates for 9027 UP Civil Police Sub Inspector Vacancies out of total 9534 posts published in UPPRPB Recruitment Notification.
Eligible aspirants can apply online application form for UP Police SI Recruitment 2023 from 01-04-2021 to 15-06-2021. Aspirants can check Uttar Pradesh Platoon Commander Eligibility Criteria, UPPRPB SI Male Female Vacancy Details and more information about UP Daroga Bharti 2023 from this article.
- 1 UP Police SI Recruitment 2023 | UPPRPB Sub Inspector Platoon Commander Vacancies Apply Online @uppbpb.gov.in
- 1.1 UPPRPB Civil Police Sub Inspector (SI) Notification 2023: Overview
- 1.2 UP Police SI Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Daroga Bharti 2023
- 1.4 Uttar Pradesh Civil Police Sub Inspector Pay Scale
- 1.5 UP Police SI Vacancies 2023: Selection Process
- 1.6 UPPRPB Police Sub Inspector Bharti Application Fee
- 1.7 Uttar Pradesh Police SI Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply UPPRPB Police SI Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for UPSI 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 UP Police SI Exam Pattern 2023
- 1.11 UP Police SI Syllabus 2023
- 1.12 UP Police SI Exam Admit Card 2023
- 2 About Uttar Pradesh Police Department
- 3 UPPRPB SI Bharti 2023: Helpdesk
UP Police SI Recruitment 2023 | UPPRPB Sub Inspector Platoon Commander Vacancies Apply Online @uppbpb.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board Latest Notification to appoint 9027 Civil Police Sub Inspectors (Male & Female), 484 Platoon Commanders (Male) & 23 Fire Service Second Officers (Male) has released & uploaded by higher authority. The UPP Department has also made available Uttar Pradesh Police SI Notification Download link at its official website (prpb.gov.in). For this UPP recruitment process, age limit of general category aspirants should be between 21-28 yrs. Interested aspirants can apply for Uttar Pradesh Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2023 only if they fulfill minimum required educational qualifications. Here candidates are strictly instructed to submit UPSI Bharti application form as quickly as possible within the time period.
The procedure to fill up and submit UPPRPB Police SI Online Application Form will last up to respective due dates after that registration link disabled from the website. Eligible aspirants must note that last date to apply online for UP Police SI Vacancy is 15th June 2021 for Male & Female aspirants. Just for the sake of all candidates, we have also provided a UPPRPB Recruitment Apply Online Link here at the bottom of this web page.
UPPRPB Civil Police Sub Inspector (SI) Notification 2023: Overview
|♦ UPPRPB Police Recruitment Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name:||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||09,534 vacancies (approx.)|
|Name of Posts:||1) Civil Police Sub Inspector – SI (Male & Female)
2) Platoon Commander – PAC (Male)
3) Fire Service Second Officer – FSSO (Male)
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + Rs. 4,200/- GP|
|Job Category:||UP sarkari naukri|
|Job Placement:||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Mode:||Online Mode|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 400/-|
|Age Limit:||21 to 28 yrs|
|Selection Process:||Written Exam, Physical Exam & DV|
UP Police SI Vacancy 2023: Details
Here are the details of UPPRPB Uttar Pradesh Police Post wise & Category wise Break up of Vacancies as tabulated below:-
|Category Names||Sub Inspector (Civil Police) (Male & Female)||Platoon Commander||Fire Service Station Officer|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||902||48||02|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||2437||131||06|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||1895||101||05|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||180||10||00|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||9027 (1805 for SI Female)||484||23|
Further, more detail on UPPRPB Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Application Fee, Pay Scale Salary, Selection Process, Important Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, etc. are described below.
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Daroga Bharti 2023
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: All those contenders looking for UPP SI PAC Fire Service Second Officer Vacancies must have the following education qualifications:-
- UP Civil Police SI & Platoon Commander Vacancy: Graduation Degree from a University established by Law in India or any qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- UP Fire Service Station Officer Vacancy: Bachelor Degree of Science from a University established by Law in India or any qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
AGE LIMIT (as on 01-07-2022):-
- Above 21 years and below 28 years of age on 1st July 2021, i.e. the candidate should have been born before 1st July 1993 and not later than 1st July 2000.
- Upper Age Relaxation of 05 (five) years will be provided to ST/ SC/ OBC category contestants in accordance with rules and regulations. The upper limit for reserved categories as follows:-
- For OBC, SC & ST Candidates, maximum age limit is 33 years.
- Applicants can refer official advertisement for more details about eligibility criteria post wise.
|Category||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Height||» UR, OBC & SC: 168 cm||» UR, OBC & SC: 152 cm|
|» ST: 160 cm||» ST: 147 cm|
|Chest||» UR, OBC & SC: 79 cm (mini. 84 cm expanded)||−|
|» ST: 77 cm (mini. 82 cm expanded)|
Uttar Pradesh Civil Police Sub Inspector Pay Scale
- Appointed candidates will receive a Pay Band of Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- and Rs. 04,200/- Grade Pay per month from the Organization.
- For Male SI, Female SI, Platoon Commander & Fire Service Station Officer Jobs Salary related complete details, contestants can download the official notification from a quick link below and refer it.
UP Police SI Vacancies 2023: Selection Process
ABOUT SELECTION PROCESS: The board will recruit only most suitable candidates based on their overall performance and marks scored from the following selection rounds:-
- Stage-I – Online Written Test (Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions)
- Stage-II – Document Verification (DV) and Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Stage-III – Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Stage-IV – Final Merit List and Medical Examination
UPPRPB Police Sub Inspector Bharti Application Fee
- Cost of Online Application & Examination Fees: Rs. 400/- (four hundred rupees only) for all reserved & unreserved category candidates.
- Payment Modes: All interested contestants are informed to pay their application fee only through online modes by using RuPay Card/ Credit Card/ Other UPI through gateway payment/ Cash at SBI Branch.
- The application cum examination fee once paid will not be refunded under any reason.
Uttar Pradesh Police SI Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Activities||Dates & Time|
|Official Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Registration of Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Pay Online Application Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Downloading Written Exam E-Admit Card:||01-02 weeks prior examination date|
|UP Police SI (Male & Female) Written Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Declaration of Written Exam Result/ Merit List:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Availability of Physical Test Admit Card:||15-20 days before exam date|
|UPPSI Physical Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Final Result Release Date:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply UPPRPB Police SI Online Application Form 2023?
Once before applying, don’t forget to read all the general instructions prescribed in UP Police Job Notification of Male & Female SI posts as it would be helpful for applicants. The simple steps to apply UP Police Daroga Vacancy Online Form are as follows:-
- 1st Step – Open an official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow.
- 2nd Step – Search a download link titled “UPPRPB Recruitment Notice of 9534 UP Police Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander & Fire Service Second Officer Posts, 2020-21” on the home page.
- 3rd Step – First of all, go through the information mentioned in an advertisement and ensure that you meet the required eligibility criteria for your desired post.
- 4th Step – After going thoroughly, if you find yourself eligible then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- 5th Step – Now, a prescribed format of the online application form will appear on your screen.
- 6th Step – Insert all the compulsory details (i.e. Full Name, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, Age, Category, Gender, Nationality, Education Qualifications, Valid Email ID, Contact/ Communication Address, Contact Number, etc.) without making any grammatical and spelling mistake.
- 7th Step – Attached your scanned copies of the colour passport size photo (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm; not exceed 50 KB) & signature (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm; not exceed 20 KB) in jpeg, jpg format file as well as document/ certificate PDFs according to the instructions.
- 8th Step – Verify the filled up info and then finally press on “Submit” button.
- 9th Step – At last, save the system generated application to your working device.
- 10th Step – Also, take a hard copy of the online application form for further use.
Official Links for UPSI 2023 Recruitment
|UP Police SI (Male & Female) Detailed Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|UPPRPB SI/ Platoon Commander/ Fire Officer Online Application Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Will Live Soon)|
|UPPBPB Official Website:||VISIT HERE – uppbpb.gov.in|
|UPPRPB Online Web Portal:||VISIT HERE – prpb.gov.in|
UP Police SI Exam Pattern 2023
Let us check out the UPPRPB Exam Pattern for UPP SI 2023 Bharti as shared in the below tables:-
|♦ Online Written (CBT Mode) Exam Structure ♦|
|S. N.||Subject Names||No. of Ques.||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration||Negative Marking|
|01.||General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)||40 Ques.||100 Marks||02 hours||There are no negative marks for wrong answers.|
|02.||Basic Law/ Constitution/ General Knowledge (बुनियादी कानून/ संविधान/ सामान्य ज्ञान)||40 Ques.||100 Marks|
|03.||Numerical & Mental Ability Test (संख्यात्मक एवं मानसिक क्षमता परीक्षण)||40 Ques.||100 Marks|
|04.||Mental Aptitude Test/ I.Q. Test/ Reasoning Test (मानसिक अभिरुचि परीक्षा/ बुद्धिलब्धि परीक्षण/ तर्कशक्ति परीक्षा)||40 Ques.||100 Marks|
|TOTAL QUES., MARKS & DURATION ⇒||160 Ques.||400 Marks||120 Minutes|
|♦ Physical Exam Structure ♦|
|MALE||4.8 Kilometers||28 Minutes|
|FEMALE||2.4 Kilometers||16 Minutes|
UP Police SI Syllabus 2023
The Detailed Syllabus for PRPB UPSI Exam is as follows:-
Those who want more details about UP Police Daroga Written Exam Syllabus, as well as Pattern, can download the official notification from here by using a link attached above. By referring to the exam pattern, candidates will get an idea about total questions, maximum marks, time duration & type of test will be in the written examination. To grab more idea on which type of questions will be there in the exam, candidates can refer the previous exam paper as well as modal papers. So guys study hard to score more marks as there will be huge competition in UPSI Recruitment.
UP Police SI Exam Admit Card 2023
UPPBPB Admit Card Details: PRPB UPP board will upload the Admit Card for every single selection process to their official website only before 15 days of exam date. As of now, the written exam date has fixed and released by the board at their online web portal. The Online Exam will be held in February & March 2021 and further details available at the official web page link mentioned below. All candidates can refer this link to Download UP Police Sub Inspector Exam Hall Ticket & grab further more details. It is to notify that hard copy of Admit Card will not be issued by post to any applicant.
Contestants have to download and print a hard copy of the Admit Card for Written Exam & Physical Exam from a concerned website only. UPSI Exam Admit Card will be downloadable online only by using Registration Number, Date of Birth, etc. We will try best to provide every single update via this article in future. So, guys stay tuned for all updates on UP Police SI Recruitment 2023 exam Admit card.
About Uttar Pradesh Police Department
UPP was established in 1861 when the Indian Police Act came to enactment. It is the police force of the UP state and headquartered at Allahabad city. It is a law enforcement agency of the state which was considered as the biggest police force in the country and in the world. “Protection of Good, Destruction of Bad” is their main Motto. The state is divided into total 08 UPP zones and each zone is headed by an officer of the rank of IGP. The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board recruit the manpower for various vacancies in departments on behalf of UPP. It is faster in releasing the recruitments via impartial methodology, innovative technological applications, adopting transparent processes, continuous evolution, and growth.
UPPRPB comes with fresh UP Police Sub Inspector Notification every year in order to fill up young & fit applicants for particular posts. If you guys want more details about UPSI Bharti, then we suggest visiting its official website http://uppbpb.gov.in.
UPPRPB SI Bharti 2023: Helpdesk
Contestants can contact for Query related to UPPRPB Online Application through Email ID and Help Line Number of PRPB. The Help Desk Details are as follows:-
||उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस भर्ती एवं प्रोन्नति बोर्ड,
तुलसी गंगा काम्प्लेक्स, 19-सी विधान सभा मार्ग,
लखनऊ, उत्तर प्रदेश – 226001
|Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board,
Tulsi Ganga Complex, 19 – C Vidhan Sabha Marg,
Lucknow, UP – 226001
|Email for Query:||(a) email@example.com
|Helpline Number (Help Center No.):||02262337900 (09 AM – 06 PM, Monday to Saturday) (Except on National Holidays)|
Hello, Guys! To collect UP Police SI Recruitment 2023 Updates on written exam date, syllabus/ pattern, previous exam question papers, admit card/ hall ticket, answer key, paper solutions, cut off score marks, results, final merit list, etc., bookmark our web page and visit regularly. Stay connected to our official site www.techufo.in for latest UP govt job updates from time to time. Drop your doubts/ query in a feedback box so we can help you in solving it by taking least time. It is the perfect opportunity for passionate contestants who are searching UP Police Employment News in recent time. About UPPRPB Sub Inspector Job Openings, we had specified all the Genuine details & information here in this article with the help of reliable sources.
!! Wishing You ALL THE BEST for Uttar Pradesh Police SI Recruitment Bharti 2023 !!