UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023 Notification for Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical Vacancies Released Soon to Apply UP Power Corporation Ltd JEN Online Application Form at www.uppcl.org or www.upenergy.in:
UPPCL JE Electrical 2023 Recruitment Details: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical Jobs Notification for Direct Recruitment to the total 173 posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023 through online mode on or before 02-12-2021. For the sake of candidates, we have attached a direct link to download UPPCL JE Electrical Notification PDF at the bottom of this page. All those looking to apply for UP Power Jr Engineer Trainee Vacancy must visit the official website to submit UPPCL JE Online Application Form. Scroll down and check out all the necessary information about UP Power Corporation JE Vacancies is available on this blog.
- 1 UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023 | UP Power JE (Trainee) Electrical Vacancies Apply Online @www.uppcl.org
- 1.1 UPPCL Junior Engineer Notification 2023: Summary
- 1.2 UPPCL JE Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL JE Trainee Jobs 2023
- 1.4 UPPCL JE (Junior Engineer) Pay Scale
- 1.5 UPPCL Junior Engineer Application Fee
- 1.6 UPPCL JE Trainee 2023 Selection Process
- 1.7 UP Power Corporation JE Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply UPPCL Junior Engineer Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for UPPCL JE (T) Electrical 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 UPPCL JE Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2023
- 1.11 UPPCL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2023
- 1.12 UP Power JE Result, Cutoff Marks 2023
- 2 Uttar Pradesh UPPCL JE Bharti 2023: Helpline
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023 | UP Power JE (Trainee) Electrical Vacancies Apply Online @www.uppcl.org
Hello!! Latest Govt Employment News update for Diploma Holders. UPPCL is inviting Online Applications for Recruitment to 173 JE Trainee Electrical Vacancies under the E&M cadre. Contestants can check out category wise vacancies distribution for latest Junior Engineer Jobs in UP Power Corporation LTD from the below table. Aspirants who are willing for Uttar Pradesh Power JE (Trainee) Posts should have passed Diploma in Electrical Engg. Aspirants can click on UPPCL JE Apply Online Link uploaded below to register their application for the Jr Engineer Electrical vacancy. The online submission of UP Energy JE Application Form will be allowed between 12th Nov to 2nd Dec 2021 only at the official website – https://www.uppcl.org/.
Read on for complete details on UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 age limitation, education qualifications, pay scale, application fee, selection process, exam date and steps to apply online form.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Notification 2023: Summary
|Organization Name:||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Notification No.:||VSA/2022/ JE/ELECTRICAL|
|Job Role:||Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical|
|Total Vacancies:||173 vacancies (expected)|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 44,900/- (Pay Matric Level-7)|
|Application Mode:||Online only|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|CBT Exam Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Age Criteria:||18 to 40 yrs|
|Selection Stages:||Written Exam & DV|
|Job Category:||UP State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location:||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPCL JE Vacancy 2023: Details
A total of 173 vacancies were announced for JE (T) Electrical Bharti by UP Power Corporation Limited. Following is the Category wise Break-up of UPPCL Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical Vacancies as notified in the detailed notification:-
|Unreserved/ General (UR/ GEN)||71|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||17|
|Other Backward Classes Non Creamy Layer (OBC NCL)||46|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||36|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||03|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL JE Trainee Jobs 2023
Education Qualification: As far as necessary educational qualification required to apply for JE Electrical vacancies in UPPCL, candidates must have the following qualifications:-
- Applicant should have passed any of the following examinations:-
- 03 years Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering awarded by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh or an equivalent Diploma recognized by the State Government; OR
- 03 years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering held by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) GOI (Government of India); OR
- Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering held by any of the Universities in India incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature.
- Aspirants must have a certificate from the head of the institution from which he passed out or from a Gazzated officer in UP that he can read and write Hindi in the Devnagri Script with ease. Candidates who have passed High School or equivalent exam in Hindi or who have obtained a degree, diploma or certificate of any Hindi examination from a State Govt recognized institution, are exempted from such certificate.
- Diploma Certificate through Distance Learning Education will not be considered eligible for recruitment.
- Diploma Certificate based on length of service without passing Diploma Examination are not able to apply for this recruitment.
Age Limitation: Here in this section, you will get to know the age limit that required for Junior Engineer Posts in UP Power Corp. Limited. So, let check it by referring below:-
- A candidate’s age should be above 18 years and below 40 years as on 01st January 2021.
- Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in upper age limit as shown below:-
- OBC, SC & ST Candidates of UP State: 05 years
- Ex-Servicemen (Served Mini. 05 years in Indian Armed Forces): 15 years
- Dependents of Freedom Fighters: 05 years
- Physically Handicapped (OA/ OL/ PB/ PD): 15 years
UPPCL JE (Junior Engineer) Pay Scale
About Pay Scale: For the posts of Junior Engineers (Trainee) in the Electrical Department, the selected candidates will get salary as per 7th Pay Commission [Pay Matrix level-7; Rs. 44,900/- (minimum level in revised pay matrix)]. Also, the eligible aspirants will get Dearness and other allowances admissible as per rules of Corporation.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Application Fee
About Application Fee cum Processing Charges: Candidates applying for JEN (T) post must pay the fee for application according to their category like Un-reserved, OBC, SC, ST, etc. Check out the processing charges as shown below:-
|Category Names||Application Fee (GST Included)|
|SC/ ST (Domicile of UP) Category:||Rs. 826/-|
|General, EWS & OBC Categories:||Rs. 1180/-|
|Physically Handicapped Candidates (Only Processing Charges):||Rs. 12/-|
|Any Category Candidates not from UP State:||Rs. 1180/-|
UPPCL JE Trainee 2023 Selection Process
According to Selection Procedure, as mentioned in UPPCL Junior Engineer Electrical Official Notification, the final selection of contestants is to be done based on the following tasking:-
|S. N.||Exam Names|
|A||Written Examination (Computer Based Test – CBT)|
|B||Document Verification (DV)|
In the selection process, the written test will be held for a total of 200 marks in January 2022. All the questions in the Computer Based Test will be from the Diploma Level Engineering Branch Syllabus. All those candidates attending the written exam must score more than 30% marks for being eligible for further process of selection. The shortlisted candidates in written test will be invited for the document verification process, 02 times of vacancy based on CBT exam merit. The Corporation will make a final selection list only based on applicants’ marks obtained in the Computer Based Test.
About Examination Centers: Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Varanasi, Lucknow, Kanpur, Greater Noida and Meerut cities.
UP Power Corporation JE Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
We will share UPPCL Scheduled Dates for Junior Engineer (T) Electrical 2023 Recruitment Process in the below table:-
|Events||Dates & Time|
|Official Advertisement Date:||To be announced soon|
|Commencing Date for Submitting Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date for Submission of Application Fee by Online Mode:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Download Challan from SBI for Paying Application Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee using Challan at State Bank of India (SBI):||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Downloading of CBT Hall Ticket/ Admit Card:||one week prior exam date|
|UPPCL JE Trainee Computer Based Test (CBT) Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date for Releasing CBT Answer Key:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Declaring CBT Result:||To be notified later on|
|Document Verification Schedule:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Final Result/ Merit List:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply UPPCL Junior Engineer Online Application Form 2023?
Candidates! If you are an existing user and already have registered, then log-in directly to proceed for filling up the application form. After the completion & submission, applicants can Login to download the application form PDF file at any time. It is to notify candidates that only online mode of registration will be accepted. All the steps for completing the Application Procedure are as follows:-
- 1st Step – Open to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited – https://www.uppcl.org
- 2nd Step – On a homepage, click on a link titled as “Vacancy/ Results” at the right side of the page.
- 3rd Step – Now, click on a link named “Apply Online for the post of Junior Engineer (T) Electrical in UPPCL 2023“.
- 4th Step – First of all, read the advertisement carefully.
- 5th Step – Download Payment Challan.
- 6th Step – After payment, re-login to the page.
- 7th Step – If eligible, then click on an “Apply Online” link to start the registration process.
- 8th Step – Fill up the application form with correct details like Your Full Name, Father’s Full Name, Mother’s Full Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc. (Note: Insert your details as it appears in the Matriculate Certificate (Class 10th Certificate) OR Equivalent Certificate awarded to you.)
- 9th Step – Upload your scanned copy of the recent colored photograph (file size of maximum 80KB) and signature (file size of maximum 80KB) in JPG/ JPEG format only.
- 10th Step – Upload your scanned copy of the necessary document or certificates whichever required.
- 11th Step – Submit the application form after re-checking it.
- 12th Step – Save the system generated Registration ID Number for further usage.
- 13th Step – Download the submitted copy of an application form to your device.
- 14th Step – After successfully registering an online application, the candidate must take a printout of the filled online application form.
- 15th Step – Applicants are suggested to keep this copy of the registration form in safe custody as it might require during the interview session.
Official Links for UPPCL JE (T) Electrical 2023 Recruitment
|UPPCL JE (Trainee) Electrical Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|UPPCL JE (T) Electrical 2023 Online Application Form:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Will Active Soon)|
|UP Power Official Website:||VISIT @ uppcl.org|
UPPCL JE Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2023
About Exam Pattern/ Syllabus: Now, as we know, every candidate will need the UP Power JE syllabus & exam pattern to get themselves familiar with the online examination. So, candidates are advised to Download UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern & Syllabus in PDF here & check all details point to point to start preparation.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2023
About Admit Card/ Hall Ticket: The Admit Card to be issued by UP Power Corporation Ltd officials for conducting the Online Based Test. Those who apply their application will be able to download Hall Ticket for written test by visiting the official website only. Eligible applicants can click here on a link to download UPPCL JE Exam Admit Card and refer all the necessary details. Here we want to clear one thing that no paper Admit Card will be issued to candidates by post.
While reporting for CBT and Document Verification, all the aspirants are advised to carry their Admit Card and other documents [i.e. Passport Size Photograph, Valid Photo Identification Card (Passport, Driving Licence, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, etc.)] mentioned in the notification. Furthermore, info about Hall Ticket can be garbed from the web portal.
UP Power JE Result, Cutoff Marks 2023
About Result & Cut off Marks: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd will declare the result of junior engineer exam along with cutoff marks through online mode at an official website. Just after completing the written exam, the authority will take minimum 01 month for announcing results online. We will update UPPCL JE Result link whenever publish by the department at their online portal.
Every applicant needs to remember his/ her Roll Number as it will mention by officials in a merit list of qualified candidates. The cut off marks of all categories will release along with results. Cutoffs will be placed at the bottom in the merit list only so all candidates can refer it easily.
Uttar Pradesh UPPCL JE Bharti 2023: Helpline
For any queries related to the UPPCL Junior Engineer Jobs Online Application Process, Technical issues, etc., candidates may send it to the email or call at the helpline number shared below:-
|Contact Address:||ELECTRICITY SERVICE COMMISSION,
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited,
SLDC Complex (Near Mantri Awas) Vibhuti Khand Phase-II,
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow,
Uttar Pradesh – 226010.
|Helpdesk Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Helpdesk Number:||9453819438/ 022 – 61306208|
|Helpdesk Timing:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM on Working Days only|
Guys, here we hope you have got all the latest updates on UPPCL JE Recruitment 2023 for Junior Engineer (Trainee) 173 vacancies in the electrical discipline. Don’t miss this opportunity if you are looking for diploma based sarkari naukri in UP state. Now very soon, we will inform you about UP Power Corp JE Exam 2023 Date, Answer Key, Admit Card, Result, Cutoff Marks, Final Merit List, etc. here on this web page. Stay tuned to this website (www.techufo.in) for the latest news in the upcoming days.
“All The Best & Good Wishes by Tech UFO.“