UPPCL Recruitment 2021 Notification for Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical & Electronics/ Tele Communication) 212 Vacancies Released to apply UP Power Corporation Ltd JE Online Application Form at www.uppcl.org or www.upenergy.in:
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021 Apply Online!! Just on 11th November 2020, Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical & Electronics/ Tele Communication Jobs Notification for direct recruitment to the total 212 posts. All those eligible candidates who are searching for UP Government Jobs in Engineering can utilize this opportunity. Now for the sake of candidates, here we have attached a direct link to download UPPCL JE Electrical Notification PDF at the bottom of this page. Aspirants looking to apply for UP Power Jr. Engineer Trainee Vacancy must visit the official website to submit UPPCL Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form. All the necessary details about UP Power Corporation JE Vacancies available here on this blog page, please scroll down and check it out.
- 1 UPPCL Recruitment 2021 2022 | UP Power Corporation JE (Trainee) Electrical Vacancies Apply Online @www.uppcl.org
- 1.1 UPPCL Junior Engineer Notification 2021 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 UPPCL Vacancy 2021 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL JE Trainee Jobs 2021
- 1.4 UP Power JE Jobs Pay Scale
- 1.5 UPPCL Junior Engineer Application Fee
- 1.6 How to Apply UPPCL Jr Engineer Online Application Form 2021 2022?
- 1.7 uppcl.org JE Trainee 2021 Selection Process
- 1.8 UP Power Corporation JE Recruitment 2021 2022 – Important Dates
- 1.9 UPPCL Admit Card 2021
- 1.10 UP Power Corporation Ltd Result Cutoff Marks 2021
- 1.11 Uttar Pradesh UPPCL Bharti Helpline
UPPCL Recruitment 2021 2022 | UP Power Corporation JE (Trainee) Electrical Vacancies Apply Online @www.uppcl.org
Hello!! Latest Govt Employment News update for you guys. UPPCL Jr Engineer Notification to fill up 191 JE Trainee Electrical Vacancies and 21 JEN Trainee Electronics/ Tele-Comm. Posts have out under Advertisement No. 7/ VSA/ 2020/ JE/ E&M. Candidates can check out category wise vacancies distribution for latest Junior Engineer Jobs in UP Power Corporation LTD from the below table. Candidates who are willing to participate for Uttar Pradesh Power JE (Trainee) Posts should have passed Diploma in Electrical or Electronics/ Tele-Communication Engg. Interested candidates can click on the UPPCL Apply Online link arranged below to register their application for JE vacancy. It is to inform that online submission of UP Energy JE Application Form will be allowed between 4th to 28th December 2020 only at the official website.
The complete information on age limit, education qualification, pay scale, application fee, selection process and steps to apply UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment Online Form mentioned below.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Notification 2021 2022 – Overview
|♦ UP Power Sector Job Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name:||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Job Role:||» JE (T) Electrical
» JE (T) Electronics/ Tele Communication
|Total Vacancies:||212 vacancies|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 44,900/- (Pay Matric Level-7)|
|Job Category:||UP State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location:||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Mode:||Online only|
|Registration Dates:||04 Dec to 28 Dec 2020|
|Exam Date:||Will be intimated in due course|
UPPCL Vacancy 2021 Details
|♦ Allocation of JE (Trainee) Vacancies Category wise ♦|
|Post Code||Post Names||Total Vacancies||UR/ GEN||EWS||OBC||SC||ST|
|161||Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical||191||81||21||25||60||04|
|162||Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electronics/ Tele Communication||21||01||00||14||06||00|
|Total Vacancies ⇒||212||82||21||39||66||04|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL JE Trainee Jobs 2021
Education Qualification: As far as necessary educational qualification required to apply for JE vacancies in Uttar Pradesh PCL, applying candidate must have the following qualifications:-
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical Posts: Applicant should have passed any of the following examinations:-
- 03 years Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering awarded by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad or an equivalent Diploma recognized by the State Government. OR
- 03 years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering held by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) GOI (Government of India). OR
- Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering held by any of the Universities in India incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature.
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electronics/ Tele Communication Posts: Candidates must have passed following exams:-
- 03 (three) years Diploma Examination in Electronics/ Tele Communication Engineering awarded by UP Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad or an equivalent Diploma recognized by the State Government. OR
- 03 (three) years All India Diploma Examination in Electronics/ Tele Communication Engineering held by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) GOI (Government of India). OR
- Diploma Examination in Electronics/ Tele Communication Engineering conducted by any of the Universities in India incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature.
- Aspirants must have a certificate from the head of the institution from which he passed out or from a Gazzated officer in UP that he can read and write Hindi in the Devnagri Script with ease. Candidates who have passed High School or equivalent exam in Hindi or who have obtained a degree, diploma or certificate of any Hindi examination from a State Govt recognized institution, are exempted from such certificate.
- Those contestants having received Diploma Certificate through Distance Learning Education will not be considered eligible for recruitment.
- Those candidates having Diploma Certificate based on length of service without passing Diploma Examination are not able to apply for this recruitment.
Age Limitation: Here in this section, you will get to know the age limit that required for Junior Engineer Posts in UP Power Corp. Limited. So, let check it by referring below.
- A candidate’s age should be above 18 years and below 40 years as on cutoff date i.e. 01st January 2020.
- Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in upper age limit as shown below:-
- OBC, SC & ST Candidates of UP State: 05 years
- Ex-Servicemen (Served Mini. 05 years in Indian Armed Forces): 15 years
- Dependents of Freedom Fighters: 05 years
- Physically Handicapped (OA/ OL/ PB/ PD): 15 years
UP Power JE Jobs Pay Scale
About Pay Scale: For the posts of Junior Engineers (Trainee) in the Electrical Department, the selected candidates will get salary as per 7th Pay Commission [Pay Matrix level-7; Rs. 44,900/- (minimum level in revised pay matrix)]. Also, the eligible aspirants will get Dearness and other allowances admissible as per rules of Corporation.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Application Fee
Application Fee/ Processing Charges (Non-Refundable): Candidates applying for JEN (T) post must pay the fee for application according to their category like Un-reserved, OBC, SC, ST, etc. Check out the processing charges as shown below.
- SC/ ST Category (UP Candidates Only): Rs. 700/- (rupees seven hundred)
- General Category, EWS Category, Other Backward Class (OBC), DFF & Ex-Serviceman of UP: Rs. 1000/- (rupees one thousand only)
- Physically Handicapped (PH) Candidates (Only Processing Charges): Rs. 10/- (rupees ten)
- Any Category Candidates not from UP State: Rs. 1000/- (rupees one thousand only)
How to Apply UPPCL Jr Engineer Online Application Form 2021 2022?
Candidates! If you are an existing user and already have registered, then log-in directly to proceed for filling up the application form. After the completion & submission, applicants can Login to download the application form PDF file at any time. It is to notify candidates that only online mode of registration will be accepted. All the steps for completing the Application Procedure are as follows:-
|♦ Steps to Apply Online ♦|
|1st Step – Open to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
2nd Step – On a homepage, click on a link titled as vacancy/results at the right side of the page.
3rd Step – Now, click on a link named “Apply Online for the post of Junior Engineer (T) Electrical and Electronics/ Tele Communication in UPPCL 2021“.
4th Step – First of all, read the advertisement carefully.
5th Step – Download Payment Challan.
6th Step – After payment, re-login to the page.
7th Step – If eligible, then click on an apply online link to start the registration process.
8th Step – Fill up the application form with correct details like Your Full Name, Father’s Full Name, Mother’s Full Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc. (Note: Insert your details as it appears in the Matriculate Certificate (Class 10th Certificate) OR Equivalent Certificate awarded to you.)
9th Step – Upload your scanned copy of the recent colored photograph (file size of maximum 80KB) and signature (file size of maximum 80KB) in JPG/ JPEG format only.
10th Step – Upload your scanned copy of the necessary document or certificates whichever required.
11th Step – Submit the application form after re-checking it.
12th Step – Save the system generated Registration ID Number of further usage.
13th Step – Download the submitted copy of an application form to your device.
14th Step – After successfully registering an online application, the candidate must take a printout of the filled online application form.
15th Step – Applicants are suggested to keep this copy of the registration form in safe custody as it might require during the interview session.
uppcl.org JE Trainee 2021 Selection Process
According to Selection Procedure as mentioned in Uttar Pradesh PCL Official Notification PDF page, the final selection of contestants to be done based on the following tasking:-
- Written Examination (Computer Based Test – CBT)
- Document Verification
In the selection process, the written test will be held for total 200 marks in November fourth week. All the questions in the Computer Based Test will be from the Diploma Level Engineering Branch Syllabus. All those aspirants attending written exam must score more than 30% marks for being eligible for further process of selection. The qualified candidates in written test will get an invitation to attend document verification process, 02 times of vacancy based on CBT exam merit. The Corporation will make a final selection list only based on applicants’ marks obtained in the Computer Based Test.
Now as we know, every candidate will need syllabus as well as exam pattern to get themselves familiar to the online examination. So, contestants are advised to download syllabus in PDF from here & check all details point to point to start preparation.
Name of the Examination Centers: Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Ghaziabad, Varanasi, Lucknow, Kanpur, Noida or Greater Noida and Meerut cities.
About Training Period: Applicants who selected need to undergo a training programme for a period fixed by the Corporation. Selected aspirants shall be considered for appointment only after successful completion of the training.
UP Power Corporation JE Recruitment 2021 2022 – Important Dates
Here are the Important Dates that all applying contestants should keep in their mind while registering their application through online mode at the official web page. Let’s check the date of official notification, application and fee payment from the below passage. We will update dates for availability of Admit Card and CBT Exam Date whenever release at the online portal.
|Official Advertisement Date:||11-11-2020|
|Commencing Date for Submitting Online Application Form:||04-12-2020|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form:||28-12-2020|
|Due Date for Submission of Application Fee by Online Mode:||28-12-2020|
|Due Date to Download Challan from SBI for Paying Application Fee:||28-12-2020|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee using Challan from State Bank of India (SBI):||30-12-2020|
|Hall Ticket Download Date:||one week prior exam date|
|UPPCL JE Trainee Computer Based Test (CBT) Date:||To be notified soon|
|Result Declaration Date:||To be notified later|
|Document Verification Schedule:||To be notified later|
UPPCL Admit Card 2021
About Admit Card/ Hall Ticket: The Admit Card to be issued by UP Power Corporation Limited officials for conducting the Online Based Test. Those who apply their application will be able to download Hall Ticket for written test by visiting the official website only. Eligible applicants can click here on a link to download UPPCL JE Exam Admit Card and refer all the necessary details.
While reporting for CBT & Document Verification, all the aspirants are advised to carry their Admit Card and other documents [i.e. Passport Size Photograph, Valid Photo Identification Card (Passport, Driving Licence, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, etc.)] mentioned in the notification. Here we want to clear one thing that no paper Admit Card will be issued to candidates by post. Furthermore, info about Hall Ticket can be garbed from the web portal.
UP Power Corporation Ltd Result Cutoff Marks 2021
About Result & Cut off Marks: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd will declare the result of junior engineer exam along with cutoff marks through online mode at an official website. Just after completing the written examination, the authority will take minimum 01 month for announcing results online. We will update UPPCL JE Result link whenever publish by the department at their online portal. Every applicant needs to remember his/ her Roll Number as it will mention by officials in a merit list of qualified candidates. The cut off marks of all categories will release along with results. Cutoffs will be placed at the bottom in the merit list only so all candidates can refer it easily.
Uttar Pradesh UPPCL Bharti Helpline
|Contact Address:||ELECTRICITY SERVICE COMMISSION,
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited,
SLDC Complex (Near Mantri Awas) Vibhuti Khand Phase-II,
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow,
Uttar Pradesh – 226010.
|Helpdesk Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Helpdesk Number:||9453819438/ 022 – 68202713|
|Helpdesk Timing:||09:30 AM to 06:30 PM (Monday to Saturday)|
Guys, here we hope you have got all the latest updates on UPPCL Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer (Trainee) 212 vacancies in the electrical discipline. Don’t miss this opportunity if you are looking for diploma based sarkari naukri in UP state. Now very soon, we will inform you about UP Power Corp JE Exam 2021 Date, Answer Key, Admit Card, Result, Cut off Marks, Final Merit List, etc. here on this web page. For any queries related to the online application process, candidates may send it to the email given above. All The Best to every candidate. Stay tuned to this website (www.techufo.in) for the latest news in upcoming days.