CTET August 2015 Application form has been issued along with notification and exam date on its primary website at www.ctet.nic.in:
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi has released latest notification for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) August 2015 to fill up posts of Teacher for classes I to VIII, by publishing the link of CTET Online Application Form in its official website www.ctet.nic.in. Best news for all interested aspirants who were looking for latest govt jobs in teaching are having good opportunity to give new direction to their carrier by filling above application form.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the CTET to the Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi. CBSE is a Board of Education for public and private schools, under the Union Government of India and located at New Delhi, India. CBSE was established on November 03, 1962. Apart from these tests, CBSE also conducts the central teacher eligibility test and the Class X optional proficiency test.
All the interested aspirants for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test must have passed 2 year diploma in Elementary education (D.ED) or 4 years Bachelor degree of B.EI.ED with 50% of marks from recognized University or Institution. Eligible candidates can apply for online application from 20th June, 2015 to 10th July, 2015. We notify to qualified applicants that written examination will be conducted in 2 shifts on 30th August, 2015. Aspirants must note that by missing the last date of online submission, application will not be accepted afterward.
Before applying for online application form we advice to all candidates to go through all the norms of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). Details regarding qualification, pay scale, application fee, important dates etc are mentioned below.
CTET August 2015 Details:
Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Type & Location of Job: Central Govt Job all over India.
Exam Name: Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2015.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to the candidates as per the rules and regulation of the Central Government.
- For Primary Teacher Post: Applicants must have done their 12th class and passed or appearing 2 year diploma in Elementary Education (D.ED) or 4 years Bachelor degree of B.EI.ED with 50% of marks from recognized University.
- For Secondary Teacher Post: Applicants must have done their B.A, B.Sc or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. and 2 year diploma in Elementary Education from recognized University.
Note: Candidates should paid application fee either through Computer generated Challan or through Debit/Credit Card.
- For Paper I or II:
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 600/- only.
- For Sc/ST/PH Category Candidates: Rs. 300/- only.
- For Both Paper I and II:
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/- only.
- For Sc/ST/PH Category Candidates: Rs. 500/- only.
- Time duration for written test: 2 hours & 30 minutes.
- Test timing for Paper II: 09:30 to 12:00
- Test timing for Paper I: 14:00 to 16:30
- Candidate’s selection will be done on the bases of Written Examination followed by Personal Interview.
How to Fill CTET August 2015 Application form:
- Open the official website www.ctet.nic.in
- Carefully, fill up the application form with correct details and upload the photo, signature and click on submit.
- Download and pay the challan at syndicate bank or pay fee by using debit/credit card.
- At last after paying fee, update fee details on official site and print the conformation page for further use.
- Opening Date for submission of On-line Application Form is 20th June, 2015.
- Closing Date for submission of On-line Application Form is 10th July, 2015.
- Closing Date for payment of fees through E-Challan is 12th July, 2015.
- Availability of Admit Card for CTET August 2015: 10th August, 2015 onwards.
- CTET August 2015 Examination Date is 30th August, 2015.
Authorized Date: www.ctet.nic.in