Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 SSC Notification Out for 7547 Constables (Executive) Vacancies Bharti Apply DP Online Application Form at ssc.nic.in:
SSC DP Constable 2023 Recruitment Details: Big update for 10+2 passed aspirants seeking police jobs in Delhi. The Ministry of Home Affairs via Staff Selection Commission has published the notification for recruitment to 7547 posts of Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police. Aspiring and eligible candidates can apply online form for Delhi Police Constable Vacancies from September 01, 2023 onwards on the official website of SSC. September 30, 2023 at 23:30 hrs is the last date & time for online receipt of the SSC DP Constable Bharti Application.
Likewise, SSC Delhi Police Constable Bharti 2023 Apply Online link & Detailed Notification Download link is also available on this page. Scroll down and check out complete information about Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023.
- 1 Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023: SSC DP Constable (Executive) Vacancies Bharti Apply Online @ssc.nic.in
- 1.1 SSC Delhi Police Constable Bharti Notification 2023: Summary
- 1.2 Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Police Constable Jobs 2023
- 1.4 Delhi Police Constable Pay Scale 2023
- 1.5 SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam Application Fee 2023
- 1.6 Delhi Police Constable Selection Process 2023
- 1.7 Delhipolice.nic.in Constable Bharti 2023: Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply SSC Delhi Police Constable Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for SSC Delhi Police Constable 2023 Bharti
- 1.10 SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2023
- 1.11 Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2023
- 1.12 Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2023
- 2 Delhi Police Recruitment Cell Help Desk
- 3 Delhi Police Constable Bharti 2023: Conclusion
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023: SSC DP Constable (Executive) Vacancies Bharti Apply Online @ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission is conducting the Delhi Police Recruitment 2023 for Constable (Executive) Posts. So, SSC is inviting Delhi Police Online Applications for an Open Competitive Examination to recruit 5056 Male Constables and 2491 Female Constables Jobs. Candidates between 18-25 years from all parts of the country will be eligible to apply for SSC Delhi Police Constable Vacancy. The process of submitting SSC DP Constable Online Form will continue for 30 days, i.e. from 01-09-2023 to 30-09-2023. However, corrections in the application can be made up to 04-10-2023. Further, SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam will be held from 14-11-2023 to 05-12-2023 after the conclusion of the registration procedure.
Interested candidates should go through the SSC Delhi Police Constable Notification before applying online to be fully informed of the Important guidelines. Read this article as we have shared DP Constable Executive Bharti details such as vacancy break-up, eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection process, how to apply online, application link, registration dates, syllabus and more.
SSC Delhi Police Constable Bharti Notification 2023: Summary
|Conducting Authority:||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Department Name:||Delhi Police (DP)|
|Rectt. Name:||Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination – 2023|
|Total Vacancies:||07,547 vacancies|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 21700-69100/- (L-3)|
|Employment Nature:||Temporary Posts|
|Application Mode:||Online mode only|
|Registration Dates:||01 September to 30 September 2023|
|Written Exam Dates:||14 November to 05 December 2023|
|Qualification:||10+2/ 12th pass|
|Age Limit:||18 to 25 yrs|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 100/-|
|Selection Process:||Written Exam, Physical Test, DV & Medical Test|
|Period of Probation:||02 yrs|
|Job Category:||Government Jobs|
|Job Location:||Delhi NCR|
|DP Official Website:||www.delhipolice.gov.in|
Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2023: Details
There are 7547 vacancies announced for Delhi Police Male & Female Constable Bharti by the recruitment cell. Let’s take a look at the below table to check DP Constable (Executive) Category wise Vacancies in Delhi Police Department 2023:-
|S. N.||Post Names||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Constable (Exe.) – Male (Open)||4453||2748||488||258||717||242|
|2||Constable (Exe.) – Male (Ex-S) (Others) (Including backlog SC & ST)||266||153||27||15||48||23|
|3||Constable (Exe.) – Male (Commando) (Others) (Including backlog SC & ST)||337||152||27||14||107||37|
|4||Constable (Exe.) – Female||2491||1502||268||142||429||150|
|Grand Total ⇒||7547||4555||810||429||1301||452|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Police Constable Jobs 2023
Applying candidates must meet Delhi Police Constable Eligibility Criteria to qualify for the recruitment exam. To get more idea about the minimum required criteria, i.e. nationality, education qualification, age limit, etc., check the below description:-
- Candidates must be the Citizen of India.
- Above 18 years and Below 25 years as on cutoff date, i.e. 01st July 2023. (Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02nd July 1998 and later than 01st July 2005.)
- The age relaxation will be applicable for various reserved category candidates as per the rules & regulations.
|01||Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes (SC/ ST)||Up to 05 yrs|
|02||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Up to 03 yrs|
|20||GEN/ OBC Sportsmen & Women||Up to 05 yrs|
|21||SC/ ST Sportsmen & Women||Up to 10 yrs|
|22||DP Departmental GEN Candidates||Up to 15 yrs|
|23||DP Departmental OBC Candidates||Up to 18 yrs|
|24||DP Departmental SC/ ST Candidates||Up to 20 yrs|
|25||Sons/ Daughters of Serving, Retired or Deceased Delhi Police personnel/ MTS of DP||Up to 29 yrs of age|
|26||UR/ EWS Ex-Servicemen||Up to 03 yrs|
|27||OBC Ex-Servicemen||Up to 06 yrs|
|28||SC/ ST Ex-Servicemen||Up to 08 yrs|
|29||Women (Widow/ Divorced/ Judicially separated & who have not re-married)||Up to 30 yrs of age|
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized School Board as on the closing date of online application. Relaxable up to 11th pass only for the:-
- Sons/ Daughters of serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ Multi Tasking Staff of Delhi Police, and
- Bandsmen, Buglers, Mounted Constables, Drivers, Dispatch Riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
- A valid driving licence of Light Motor Vehicle (Motor Cycle or Car) for Male Constable (Exe.) posts as on the date of Physical Test (PE&MT). Learning Licence will be not acceptable.
|Height||Mini. 170 cms||Mini. 165 cms||Mini. 157 cms||Mini. 155 cms|
|Chest||Mini. 81 cms (un-expanded) & 85 cms (expanded)||Mini. 76 cms (un-expanded) & 80 cms (expanded)||Not Required||Not Required|
Delhi Police Constable Pay Scale 2023
About Scale of Pay: Delhi Police Salary Structure for Male and Female Constable (Executive) Jobs are as tabulated:-
|Post Name||Pay Level||Pay Scale|
|Constable (Executive) – Male & Female||3||Rs. 21,700-69,100/-|
SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam Application Fee 2023
About Application Fee: To apply for SSC DP Constable-2023 Exam, aspirants need to pay the following fee as per their category by online mode (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, RuPay, etc.) or by cash in State Bank of India Branches by generating SBI Challan:-
|Women Candidates and those belonging to SC, ST & Ex-Servicemen Categories:||Rs. 000/- (No Fee)|
|Other Categories:||Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)|
Delhi Police Constable Selection Process 2023
About Mode of Selection: Delhi Police Selection Process for Constable (Executive) Vacancies consist of the following stages:-
|Stages||Test Names||Maximum Marks/ Qualifying|
|1.||Computer Based Written Examination (CBT)||100 marks|
|2.||Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT)||No marks|
|3.||Document Verification (DV)||No marks|
|4.||Medical Examination||No marks|
Delhipolice.nic.in Constable Bharti 2023: Important Dates
Here are the important dates for Constable Recruitment in Delhi Police 2023 as notified under the SSC DP Notification, so take note:-
|Events||Dates & Time (Tentative)|
|Notification Publication Date:||1st September 2023|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||1st September 2023 (00:01 hrs)|
|Closing Date for Online Registration/ Submission of Application Form:||30th September 2023 (23:00 hrs)|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee through Online Mode:||30th September 2023 (23:00 hrs)|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and Online Payment of Correction Charges:||3rd October 2023 (00:01 hrs) to 4th October 2023 (23:00 hrs)|
|Dates for Downloading of Online Exam Admit Card:||03 to 07 days prior exam date|
|Delhi Police Constable Online Exam (CBE) Dates:||14th, 16th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 28th, 29th, 30th November 2023 and 01st, 04th, 05th December 2023|
|Date for Publishing Answer Key for Online Exam (CBE):||Within a week after the exam|
|Date for Release of Online Exam (CBE) Results:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply SSC Delhi Police Constable Online Application Form 2023?
Candidates can apply online form for Delhi Police Constable 2023 Recruitment on the SSC official website (ssc.nic.in) by completing the 02 (two) parts, i.e. Part-I: One Time Registration & Part-II: Filling of Online Application. The steps to apply online for DP Constable Vacancy are as follows:-
- 1st Step – Visit the Staff Selection Commission’s official website, i.e. https://ssc.nic.in
- 2nd Step – Navigate to the Login section and click on the “New User? Register Now” link for One-Time Registration if you are a new user.
- 3rd Step – Fill in the required details in the One-Time Registration Form, which includes your basic personal information, contact details, email address, upload scanned copies of photo & signature, etc.
- 4th Step – Press the “Final Submit” button. Different OTPs will be sent to the applicant’s Mobile Number and Email ID. Enter the respective OTPs to complete the Registration Process.
- 5th Step – After successful verification, go back to the SSC website and log in using your newly created Registration Number & Password.
- 6th Step – Click the “Apply” link in the “Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination 2023” Section under the “Latest Notifications” tab.
- 7th Step – Enter the required information in the Online Application Form, and complete your declaration by clicking on the “I Agree” check box, and fill up the captcha code.
- 8th Step – Proceed to make a fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of a fee.
- 9th Step – After making the payment, review your application one last time to ensure accuracy. Once you’re satisfied, submit your application.
- 10th Step – Take a printout of the application form for your records.
Official Links for SSC Delhi Police Constable 2023 Bharti
The direct link to DP Bharti Notice and SSC Online Application Form to apply for Constable (Executive) Male and Female in DELHI POLICE, 2023 has been attached in the table below along with other important links:-
|Delhi Police Constable 2023 (Executive) Detailed Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|SSC DP Constable 2023 Online Registration Form:||ONLINE REGISTRATION|
|Login to Apply SSC DP Constable 2023 Online Application Form:||LOGIN HERE|
|Official Website of Delhi Police:||VISIT @delhipolice.gov.in|
|RTI Reply Notice for DP Recruitment 2023:
SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2023
Aspirants can check out the below tables for SSC DP Constable (Executive) Exam Structure of Computer Based Examination – CBE and Physical Test – PET:-
Computer Based Written Exam Scheme
- The Examination will be held online in Computer Based Mode only.
- The Computer Based Examination (CBE) will consist of one objective type multiple choice paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks.
- The CBE paper will be divided into 04 Parts (i.e. Part A, B, C & D). Each part carries different marks.
- The Computer based exam paper will be in bilingual language (English & Hindi).
- A negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer will be applicable, so candidates must be careful while answering the questions.
- No marks will be deducted for those questions not answered in the exam.
- The total time duration of exam will be One & Half Hours (90 Minutes).
- The question paper shall be of Class 10th (Matriculation) Level having distribution as 30% Easy Questions, 50% Medium Level Questions and 20% Difficult Questions.
- Cut off Marks (Normalized) Category wise in Computer Based Examination as follows:-
- General/ Unreserved = 35% marks
- SC, ST, OBC & EWS = 30% marks
- Ex-servicemen = 25% marks
|Part||Subjects/ Topics||No. of Ques.||Maxi. Marks||Duration|
|Part A||General Knowledge/ Current Affairs (सामान्य बुद्धिमत्ता और समसामियक विषय)||50 ques.||50 marks||01 Hr & 30 Mins|
|Part B||Reasoning (तर्कशक्ति)||25 ques.||25 marks|
|Part C||Numerical Ability (संख्यात्मक योग्यता)||15 ques.||15 marks|
|Part D||Computer Fundamentals, MS Word, MS Excel, Communication, Internet, WWW, Web Browsers, etc. (कंप्यूटर फंडामेंटल, एमएस वर्ड, एमएस एक्सेल, कम्युनिकेशन, इंटरनेट, डब्ल्यूडब्ल्यूडब्ल्यू, वेब ब्राउजर आदि)||10 ques.||10 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||90 minutes|
Physical Endurance Test (PET) Structure
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) is qualifying in nature and will be scheduled & conducted by the Delhi Police in Delhi.
- The Physical Endurance Test (PET) will consist of Race, Long Jump and High Jump for both Male & Female Candidates.
- The Long Jump and High Jump are to be cleared in any 1 (one) of the 3 (three) chances provided to a candidate.
|Category||Age||Race (1600 mtrs)||Long Jump (Chances)||High Jump (Chances)|
|Male||Upto 30 years||06 Minutes||14 Feet (3 chances)||3’9” (3 chances)|
|Above 30 to 40 years||07 Minutes||13 Feet (3 chances)||3’6” (3 chances)|
|Above 40 years||08 Minutes||12 Feet (3 chances)||3’3” (3 chances)|
|Female||Upto 30 years||08 Minutes||10 Feet (3 chances)||03′ (3 chances)|
|Above 30 to 40 years||09 Minutes||09 Feet (3 chances)||2’9” (3 chances)|
|Above 40 years||10 Miuntes||08 Feet (3 chances)||2’6” (3 chances)|
Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2023
Here’s the complete SSC Syllabus for DP Constable (Executive) Computer Based Written Exam in the following table:-
- General Knowledge/ Current Affairs:
- All the questions in this component will be aimed to test the candidate’s General Awareness around him/ her. Questions will also be designed to test his/ her knowledge about current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
- The test will also include questions related to India and its neighbouring countries especially about Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, etc.
- Analytical aptitude and ability to observe & distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type.
- It will include questions on analogies, similarities & differences, spatial orientation, spatial visualization, visual memory, discrimination, observations, arithmetic number series, arithmetical reasons & figural classification, relationship concepts, coding & decoding, non-verbal series, etc.
- Numerical Ability: It will include questions on problems about Number Systems, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals & Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Ratio & Proportion, Percentages, Averages, Time & Distance, Ratio & Time, Time & Work, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Mensuration, etc.
- Computer Fundamentals: Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening & Closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text & its presentation features)
- MS Excel/ MS Word: Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function and Formulas.
- Communication: Basics of E-mail, Sending/ Receiving of-Emails and its related functions.
- Internet, WWW & Web Browsers, etc.: Internet, Services on Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video Conferencing, e-Banking, etc.
Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2023
Candidates whose applications provisionally accepted by the Commission will be assigned Roll Numbers and issued Admit Card for appearing in the Computer Based Examination. Delhi Police Constable Online Exam Admit Card will be uploaded on the website of the concerned Regional or Sub-Regional Office of SSC. Facility for downloading DP Admit Card will be made available about 3-7 days before the examination. The Admit Card for candidates shortlisted for appearing in PE&MT will be uploaded by Delhi Police on its website, i.e. www.delhipolice.nic.in. Admit Card for any stage of examination will not be sent by post. Candidates must bring a printout of the SSC DP Constable Admit Card to the Examination Hall.
Delhi Police Recruitment Cell Help Desk
Candidates having any queries regarding Constable Bharti 2023 may contact Delhi Police Recruitment Cell Help Desk as shared below:-
|Contact Address:||Recruitment Cell, New Police Lines, Kingsway Camp, Delhi – 110009.|
|Helpline Numbers:||011-27412715, 011-27241205 & 011-27241206 (Between 09.30 AM to 06 PM except on Sunday & National Holidays.)|
Delhi Police Constable Bharti 2023: Conclusion
We hope Delhi Police Constable Job seekers have found all information and the SSC Online Application Link from this blog post. Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 is the perfect opportunity for aspiring candidates searching for a rewarding career in law enforcement. SSC registration process for Constable (Executive) Male and Female to fill up 07,547 vacancies will start on 1st Sept 2023 & closed on 30th Sept 2023. Candidates who have further questions related to SSC DP Bharti 2023 Online Form can ask us. We will reply within a reasonable time-frame.
Follow us at www.techufo.in to never miss a single update and stay up-to-date with all the latest news on DP Constable Recruitment 2023 2024 and much more.
!! Best Of Luck to All the Candidates Applying for Constable Bharti in Delhi Police 2023-2024 !!