TN MRB Lab Technician Recruitment 2020 Notification and Online Application Form for 1508 Laboratory Technician (LT) Grade III Posts Available Apply Online @www.mrb.tn.gov.in:
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has announced a most desired Job Notification for plus-two exam passed candidates through their official website. This most encouraging TN MRB Lab Technician Recruitment 2020 advertise disclosed to appoint most capable individuals on contract and consolidated pay basis. There are massive 1508 Lab Technician Vacancies made available by the board for those career-oriented contenders who loves working outdoor. TN MRB LT Grade-3 Recruitment is opportunity for the appropriate job hunters who are thirstily seeking latest Sarkari Naukri in Tamil Nadu state since a long time. This employment news currently released for new job openings in Medical Services Recruitment Board will boast jobless aspirants who wish to direct their career in the right direction. So, those who have minimum required qualifications for Tamil Nadu MRB Laboratory Technician Gr-III Jobs can use the advantage by applying application form via online modes before the due date.
- 1 TN MRB Lab Technician Recruitment 2020 Notification | 1508 Tamil Nadu MRB LT Grade-III Vacancies Apply Online @www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- 1.1 TN MRB Laboratory Technician Grade-III Recruitment 2020 Overview
- 1.2 TN MRB Lab Technician Vacancy 2020 Details
- 1.3 Tamil Nadu MRB Lab Technician Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 TN MRB Lab Technician Selection Process 2020
- 1.5 How to Apply TN MRB Lab Technician Grade-III Online Application Form 2020?
- 1.6 mrb.tn.gov.in Lab Technician (LT) Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
TN MRB Lab Technician Recruitment 2020 Notification | 1508 Tamil Nadu MRB LT Grade-III Vacancies Apply Online @www.mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Online Applications invited from the talented, good physique & good vision Indian Citizens for recruitment to the post of LABORATORY TECHNICIAN GRADE-3. Qualified applicants will able to register their details through online registration on all days only up to 09-12-2019. Appropriate candidates must note that Tamil Nadu MRB Apply Online link is already activated at concern web server of the board. So hurry up and submit your form before you got late for the process. It will also help contestants in avoiding any errors at the last stage. Only those individuals having HSC/ plus two along with Medical Lab Teach Course from the recognized institute are eligible for this Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2020. Contender’s age must be between 18 to 30 years for participating in TNMRB LT Grade-3 Recruitment process. Before proceeding further, we advise all intrigued applicants to have a proper look at official TN MRB Lab Technician Notification for eligibility norms and other instructions.
TN MRB Laboratory Technician Grade-III Recruitment 2020 Overview
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|Organizer Name:||Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu|
|Rectt. Notice. No.:||18/MRB/2019|
|Post Name:||Laboratory Technician Grade-III|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||01.509 vacancies|
|Type Of Employment:||Contract & Consolidated Pay Basis|
|Scale of Pay:||Rs. 08,000/- pm|
|Job Location:||Tamil Nadu State|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Application Process:||Online mode|
TN MRB Lab Technician Vacancy 2020 Details
|♦ Allocation of Category wise Vacancies ♦|
|S. N.||Name of Categories||No. of Vacancies|
The entire information of TN MRB LT Vacancies like educational qualifications, upper age limit, initial dates, pay scale, selection modes, application fees, payment modes, etc. are explained in details.
Tamil Nadu MRB Lab Technician Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 01.07.16):
- For General Quota: Maximum 30 years and Minimum 18 years
- For SC/ ST/ SCA/ BC/ BCM/ MBC & DNC Quota: Maximum 57 years and Minimum 18 years
- Upper age limit will be applicable to the Differently Abled Person, Ex-Service men and Destitute Widow in accordance with reservation rules of state government.
- Applicants must have cleared Plus-two Examination.
- Contestants must have a valid Certificate in Medical Lab Technology Course (one year duration) undergone in any institution recognized by the Director of Medical Education.
Application Fees (Non-Refundable):-
- Unreserved Category: Rs. 600/- (six hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ SCA/DAP (PH) & DW Category: Rs. 300/- (three hundred only)
- Contenders can make payment of fee either through online mode (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Mobile Wallet) or offline mode (Indian Bank Challan).
TN MRB Lab Technician Selection Process 2020
- At last only dynamic candidates will be appointed for published vacancies on the based of marks scored by them in their academic and technical qualification(s). There is no possibility of conducting any oral test or interview for the posts.
How to Apply TN MRB Lab Technician Grade-III Online Application Form 2020?
Here we inform all aspirants while applying for Tamil Nadu MRB LT Grade-3 Vacancy they should keep a scanned image of their signature and colour photographs with them. Candidates must have a valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number during the registration. Most importantly it should be kept active till the final announcement of results. As the board will send intimation related to certificate verification and other Memos through provided e-mail ID.
|♦ Steps to Apply Online Form ♦|
|STEP 01: Open the official website of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board.
STEP 02: In the home page, select and click on a link named “TN MRB Recruitment Notice for the Post of Lab Technician Gr. III, 2020”.
STEP 03: Now, read properly all the norms by referring to the notification.
STEP 04: If eligible, then press mouse pointer on the “Online Registration” link.
STEP 05: Enter mandatory details in the vacant fields of online application.
STEP 06: At last, verify filled information and then submit it.
STEP 07: Download and take a print out of successfully submitted application form.
mrb.tn.gov.in Lab Technician (LT) Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|♦ Key Dates & Times ♦|
|Date of Notification:||To be announced soon|
|Date of Commencement of Online Registration of Application and Fee Payment:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Online Registration of Application and Payment of Fees:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date for Editing Application:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date for Offline Payment of Fee through Indian Bank:||To be announced soon|
|Closure Date for Printing Application:||To be announced soon|
Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu was constituted by the State Government on 02nd January 2012 and started functioning with effect from 06th February 2012. It is addressed at 7th floor, DMS building, 359, Anna Salai, Chennai. This board was formed with the main purpose of making direct recruitment of staff to various categories in Health and Family Welfare Department. Board continues this process in a speedy manner, keeping in view nature, importance and essentially of vacant vacancies. It follows two types of process for appointing suitable candidates such as (i) Recruitment through Employment Exchange & (ii) Recruitment through Open Advertisement and Competitive Examination. At present, the board consists of a Chairman, a Member and a Member Secretary.
Job seekers can bookmark (Ctrl+D) this page in order to receive regularly updates of Job notices, Rozgar Samachar, Bank Jobs, Engineer Jobs, Railway Jobs, etc. If readers have any queries about this topic then without hesitation write down your questions in comment box. As fast as our Tech UFO experts will reply to your asked doubts. Thank You Guys & All the Best for TN MRB Lab Technician Recruitment 2020 2021.