TN MRB Lab Technician Recruitment 2016 Notification and Online Registration link for the total 710 vacancies of Grade III Posts has been available to apply on its authorized web portal.
The Medical Services Recruitment Board has now published a most desired Job Notification No: 01/MRB/2016 this week on Date 10/01/16 via their official website. This most encouraging TN MRB Lab Technician Recruitment 2016 advertise was disclosed in order to recruit most capable individuals on contract and consolidated pay basis. There are massive 710 Lab Technician Posts made available by the board to grab for those career oriented contenders who loves working outdoor. Now, it is a best opportunity for the appropriate job hunters who are thirstily seeking latest sarkari naukari in Tamil Nadu state since long time. This employment news currently released for new jobs opening in Medical Services Recruitment Board will boast jobless aspirants who wish to direct their career on right direction. So, those who have enough minimum required qualifications can surely use the advantage of cracking above specified MRB Grade III Jobs by applying application form via online modes before due date.
Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu was constituted by the State Government on 02nd January, 2012 and started functioning with effect from 06th February, 2012. It is addressed at 7th floor, DMS building, 359, Anna Salai, Chennai. This board was formed with the main purpose of making direct recruitment of staff to various categories in Health and Family Welfare Department. Board continues this process in a speedy manner, keeping in view the nature, importance and essentially of vacant vacancies. It follows two types of process for appointing suitable candidates such as (i) Recruitment through Employment Exchange & (ii) Recruitment through Open Advertisement and Competitive Examination. At present, board consists of a Chairman, a Member and a Member Secretary.
Currently as per revealed notice, Application was invited online by board authority from talented, good physique and good vision Indian Citizens to hire them for the appointment of above MRB TN Technician Grade III Posts. Appropriate candidates must note that Tamil Nadu MRB apply online link is already activated at concern web server of board. Qualified applicants will able to register their details through online registration on all days only till 01/02/16. So hurry up and submit your form before you got late for the process. It will also help contestants in avoiding any errors at last stage. Only those individuals having HSC/plus two along with Medical Lab Teach Course from the recognized institute are eligible for this Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2016. Contender’s age must be between 18 to 30 years for participating in this TNMRB Recruitment process.
Here we inform all the aspirants that while applying they should keep a scanned image of their signature and colour photograph with them. It is mandatory for candidates to have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number during registration. Most importantly it should be kept active till the final announcement of results. As board will send intimation related to certificate verification and other Memos through provided e-mail ID. Before proceeding further, we advice all intrigued applicants to have a proper look at official notification for eligibility norms and other instructions.
The entire information of vacancies such as educational/essential qualifications, upper age limit, initial dates, pay scale, selection modes, application fees, payment modes, etc. are explained in details.
TN MRB Lab Technician Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Organization: Medical Services Recruitment Board
Advertisement No.: 01/MRB/2016
Type of Job: Government Job
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Application Process: On-line
Total Vacancies: 710
Post Name: Lab Technician Grade III
Salary: Rs. 8000/- per month
Allocation of Category wise Vacancies:
- GT – 235 seats
- BC – 182 seats
- BC(M) – 25 seats
- MBC/DC – 137 seats
- SC – 102 seats
- SC(A) – 22 seats
- ST – 07 seats
Tamil Nadu MRB 710 Lab Technician Jobs Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 01.07.16):
- For General Quota: Maximum 30 years and Minimum 18 years
- For SC/ ST/ SCA/ BC/ BCM/ MBC & DNC Quota: Maximum 57 years and Minimum 18 years
- Upper age limit will be applicable to the Differently Abled Person, Ex-Service men and Destitute Widow in accordance with reservation rules of state government.
- Applicants must have cleared Plus-two Examination.
- Contestants must have a valid Certificate in Medical Lab Technology Course (one year duration) undergone in any institution recognized by the Director of Medical Education.
Application Fees (Non-Refundable):
Note: Contenders can make payment of fee either through on-line mode (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/ Mobile Wallet) or offline mode (Indian Bank Challan).
- Unreserved Category: Rs. 500/- (five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ SCA/DAP (PH) & DW Category: Rs. 250/- (two hundred only)
- At last only dynamic candidates will be appointed for published vacancies on the based of marks scored by them in their academic and technical qualification(s). There is no possibility of conducting any oral test or interview for the posts.
How to fill Online TN MRB Application Form 2016?
- Open the authorized website.
- In the home page, select and click on link named “MRB Recruitment Notice for the Post of Lab Technician Gr. III”.
- Now, read properly all the norms by referring notification.
- If eligible then press mouse pointer on the “Online Registration” link.
- Enter mandatory details in the vacant fields of online application.
- At last verify filled information and then submit it.
- Download and take print out of successfully submitted application form.
Important Dates for the Suitable Contestants:-
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application and Payment of Fees: 01st February, 2016
- Due Date for Editing Application: 01st February, 2016
- Closure Date for Printing Application and Offline Payment of Fees: 3rd February, 2016
Authorized Portal: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Job seekers can bookmark (Ctrl+D) this page in order to receive regularly updates of Job notices, Rozgar Samachar, Bank Jobs, Engineer Jobs, Railway Jobs, etc. If readers have any queries about this topic then without hesitation write down your questions in comment box. As fast as our TechUFO experts will reply to your asked doubts, THANK YOU.