Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 Notification for 969 GDS Vacancies Out to Apply Online Punjab Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in:
Punjab Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022 Details: If you are looking for postal jobs after 10th pass, then the good news is here. India Post Department has released Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti Notification and invites Online Applications to fill 969 posts of GDS (BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak) in Punjab Postal Circle. Candidates who are interested and fulfills GDS eligibility criteria can apply for Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 process up to June 5, 2022. Here in this article, aspirants will also get a direct link to apply Punjab Postal GDS Online Form 2022 as well as a notification download link from below. Read out this blog to catch all information on Gramin Dak Sevak Punjab Post Office Vacancy qualifications, age limit, pay scale, etc.
- 1 Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 | Punjab Post Office GDS (969 Vacancies) Apply Online Form @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- 1.1 Punjab Postal Circle GDS Notification 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 Punjab Postal Circle Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Punjab Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Punjab Post Office Pay Scale for GDS Jobs
- 1.5 Punjab Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti Application Fee
- 1.6 Punjab Post GDS Vacancies 2022 – Selection Criteria
- 1.7 Process to Apply Punjab Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2022:-
- 1.8 Official Links for Punjab Postal GDS 2022 Recruitment
- 1.9 Punjab Postal GDS Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
- 2 FAQs About Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2022 2023
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 | Punjab Post Office GDS (969 Vacancies) Apply Online Form @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
Hello, Friends!! Punjab Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-III Notification is finally out which includes Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Post Master and Dak Sevak posts. A total of 969 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies in Punjab Circle through direct recruitment to be filled based on academic merit. Now to apply for Punjab Postal GDS Jobs, those candidates with minimum educational qualification of matriculation pass and aged between 18-40 years are only eligible. Aspirants must note that the online registration process will continue from 02-05-2022 to 05-06-2022 (23:59 hrs). Therefore, candidates are advised to submit Punjab Post Office GDS Application much before the due date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure on account of heavy load at the website during the last days for submission of applications.
Contestants must check Punjab Post GDS Bharti instructions thoroughly before registering himself for applying online at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in or https://indiapost.gov.in. Scroll down and grab complete details.
Punjab Postal Circle GDS Notification 2022 – Overview
|Postal Circle Name:||Punjab Postal Circle|
|Conducting Body:||INDIA POST (Department of Posts)|
|Recruitment Name:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) 2022|
|Total Vacancies:||969 vacancies|
|Post Names:||1) Branch Post Master (BPM)
2) Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
3) Dak Sevak
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Dates:||02 May to 05 June 2022|
|Registration Mode:||Online only|
|Selection Process:||Academic Merit & DV|
|India Post Website:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|GDS Online Web Portal:||indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
Punjab Postal Circle Vacancy 2022 – Details
Here are the details of Punjab Postal GDS Vacancies Category wise Break-up as revealed by the India Post Department:-
|Name of Categories||Number of Vacancies|
|UR/ GEN (Unreserved/ General)||424|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Sections)||64|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||194|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||267|
|PwD (Persons with Disability) – A||01|
|PwD (Persons with Disability) – C||19|
|PwD (Persons with Disability) – DE||00|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||969|
Punjab Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Min. 18 years to Max. 40 years as on June 05th, 2022, i.e. the last date of submission of application.
AGE RELAXATION: Relaxation in upper age limit for various categories shown as under:-
|Name of Categories||Upper Age Relaxation|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||03 years|
|SC/ ST (Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes)||05 years|
|PwD (Persons with Disabilities)||10 years|
|PwD (Persons with Disabilities) + SC & ST||15 years|
|PwD (Persons with Disabilities) + OBC||13 years|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Aspiring candidates for GDS posts must have the following qualifications:-
- 10th Class (Secondary School Examination) pass certificate with passing marks in Local Language, Mathematics & English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the GOI/ State Governments/ Union Territories (UT).
- Knowledge of Local Language is compulsory. Candidates must have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard as compulsory or elective subjects.
- Candidates must have a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of minimum 60 days duration if not studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or 12th Class or any other higher educational level. The certificate must be issued by Computer Training Institute that runs by Central or State Govts/ Universities/ Boards/ Private Institutions.
Punjab Post Office Pay Scale for GDS Jobs
About Emoluments: GDS will get emoluments in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) as follows:-
|Name of Vacancy||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level-1 in TRCA Slab|
|BRANCH POST MASTER||Rs. 12,000/-|
|ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER||Rs. 10,000/-|
|DAK SEVAK||Rs. 10,000/-|
Punjab Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti Application Fee
|Name of Categories||Application Fee|
|GEN/ UR Male, OBC Male, EWS Male and Trans-man Candidates:||Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)|
|All Female, Trans-woman, SC/ ST and PwD Candidates:||Rs. 000/- (No Fee)|
Fee Payment Modes: Aspirants can deposit the fee through online mode (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking facility available at the official website) and offline mode by visiting any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India.
Punjab Post GDS Vacancies 2022 – Selection Criteria
- Selection for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy in Punjab Postal Circle is to be done based on Academic Merit (10th Exam Marks) of applicants only.
- Candidates who mentioned higher educational qualifications other than 10th pass will not get any extra weightage while preparing the merit list.
- India Post Recruitment Authority will generate merit list through a computerized system based on the online applications submitted by candidates and by following the rules & regulations strictly.
- The final selection is to be done only after the verification of original certificates by the respective Recruiting Authority during the document verification process.
Process to Apply Punjab Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2022:-
Below are the Steps to Register & Apply Online Form for the Posts of Gramin Dak Sevak in Punjab Postal Circle:-
- STEP-I: Log in to the official website of INDIA POST GDS Online Recruitment – indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- STEP-II: Open “Punjab Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (969 Posts) Live Notification” link available in a homepage and download it.
- STEP-III: Read the notification clearly for being sure about eligibility and other instructions mentioned under it.
- STEP-IV: Go back to the homepage, click on the “REGISTRATION” link, insert mandatory details in the registration form and generate your Registration Number.
- STEP-V: Now, open “FEE PAYMENT” URL link to pay your application fee by online mode using Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, etc. (Note: Payment of fee also can be made by offline mode at any Head Post Office.)
- STEP-VI: Press the “APPLY ONLINE” link, log-in with your Registration Number, fill the application form, upload documents and submit post preferences.
- STEP-VII: Preview all the details and then click the “Final Submit” option.
- STEP-VIII: Print a copy of your online application as well as fee payment e-receipt.
Official Links for Punjab Postal GDS 2022 Recruitment
|Punjab Postal Circle Gamin Dak Sevak Notification 2022:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Punjab Postal GDS Online Registration 2022:||MAKE REGISTRATION HERE|
|Punjab Postal GDS Online Fee Payment 2022:||MAKE FEE PAYMENT HERE|
|Punjab Postal GDS Online Application Form 2022:||APPLY ONLINE|
|India Post GDS Online Web Portal:||VISIT HERE – indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
Punjab Postal GDS Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
IMPORTANT NOTE: The opening date & last date for registration and submission of online application has been updated in the following table:-
|Notification Release Date:||May 02nd, 2022|
|Online Registration Opening Date:||May 02nd, 2022|
|Online Application Submission Opening Date:||May 02nd, 2022|
|Online Registration Closing Date:||June 05th, 2022|
|Application Fee Payment Dates:||June 05th, 2022|
|Online Application Submission Last Date:||June 05th, 2022|
|Result/ Selection List Release Date:||To be notified later on|
|Letter of Intimation Issue Date:||Within 15-20 days after the release of results|
|Document Verification Schedule (Date, Time & Venue Address):||To be informed via Intimation Letter|
Final Words: We hope this article on Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 of GDS posts is helpful for all those seeking Bhartiya Dak vacancies. In case if you guys have any queries regarding ਪੰਜਾਬ ਡਾਕ ਭਰਤੀ, then please ask in the comment section below. Keep following us at www.techufo.in for all latest news update on Punjab Post Office Bharti 2022.
FAQs About Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2022 2023
Job aspirants can check out the Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs about PUNJAB DAK VIBHAG BHARTI given below for their information:-
Visit the India Post GDS Official Website, complete 03 stages, i.e. Stage-I (Registration), Stage-II (Fee Payment) and Stage-III (Apply Online). Read the advertisement before proceeding for online registration. Only online mode of application entertained.
Yes, you can view your status of an application by providing the registration number and mobile number up to the declaration of results.
The last date for registration, fee payment and the due date for submission of online application is 5th of June 2022.
No, the application fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances. Aspirants must ensure that they are eligible as per the notification for the post before making fee payment.
Once the registration submitted, candidates are not allowed for making corrections under any circumstance.
No. There will be no relaxation in upper age limit to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) candidates.
(A) For Chandigarh, Ludhiana City, Ludhiana Muffossil, Patiala and Sangrur, Helpline Number is 0172-2547717 while Email is email@example.com.
(B) For Amritsar, Bathinda, Faridkot, Ferozepur, Gurdaspur, Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar and Kapurthala, Help Line Number is 0172-2722144 while Email ID is firstname.lastname@example.org.
“WISHING BEST OF LUCK TO EVERY CANDIDATE…!!”