Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 Notification for 13 GDS Vacancies Out Apply Online Punjab Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in:
Punjab Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Details: If you are looking for postal jobs after 10th pass, then the good news is here. India Post Department has released Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti Notification and invites Online Applications to fill 13 posts of GDS (BPM, ABPM and Dak Sevak) in Punjab Postal Circle. Candidates who are interested and fulfills GDS eligibility criteria can apply for Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 process up to June 11, 2023.
Here in this article, aspirants will also get a direct link to apply Punjab Postal GDS Online Form 2023 as well as a notification download link from below. Read out this blog to catch all information on Gramin Dak Sevak Punjab Post Office Vacancy qualifications, age limit, pay scale, etc.
- 1 Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2023: GDS Vacancies Apply Online Form @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- 1.1 Punjab Postal Circle GDS Notification 2023: Overview
- 1.2 Punjab Postal Circle Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023
- 1.4 Punjab Post Office Pay Scale for GDS Jobs 2023
- 1.5 Punjab Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti Application Fee
- 1.6 Punjab Post GDS Vacancies 2023: Selection Criteria
- 1.7 Punjab Postal GDS Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- 1.8 Process to Apply Punjab Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2023
- 1.9 Official Links for Punjab Postal GDS 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 Punjab Postal Circle GDS 2023 Bharti Help Desk
- 2 FAQs About Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2023
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2023: GDS Vacancies Apply Online Form @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
Hello, Friends!! Punjab Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Online Notification is finally out which includes Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Post Master and Dak Sevak posts. A total of 13 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies in Punjab Circle through direct recruitment to be filled based on academic merit. Now to apply for Punjab Postal GDS Jobs, those candidates with minimum educational qualification of matriculation pass and aged between 18-40 years are only eligible. Aspirants must note that the online registration process will continue from 22-05-2023 to 11-06-2023 (23:59 hrs). Therefore, candidates are advised to submit Punjab Post Office GDS Application much before the due date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure on account of heavy load at the website during the last days for submission of applications.
Contestants must check Punjab Post GDS Bharti instructions thoroughly before registering himself for applying online at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in or https://indiapost.gov.in. Scroll down and grab complete details.
Punjab Postal Circle GDS Notification 2023: Overview
|Postal Circle Name:||Punjab Postal Circle|
|Conducting Body:||INDIA POST (Department of Posts)|
|Recruitment Name:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Special Cycle May-2023|
|Total Vacancies:||13 vacancies|
|Post Names:||1) Branch Post Master (BPM)
2) Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Dates:||22 May to 11 June 2023|
|Registration Mode:||Online only|
|Selection Process:||Academic Merit & DV|
|India Post Website:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|GDS Online Web Portal:||indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
Punjab Postal Circle Vacancy 2023: Details
Here are the details of Punjab Postal GDS Vacancies Category wise Break-up as revealed by the India Post Department for BOs in Unbanked Villages:-
|Name of Categories||Hindi/ English||Punjabi|
|UR/ GEN (Unreserved/ General)||00||09|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Sections)||00||00|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||00||01|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||00||03|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||00||00|
|PwD (Persons with Disability) – A||00||00|
|PwD (Persons with Disability) – B||00||00|
|PwD (Persons with Disability) – C||00||00|
|PwD (Persons with Disability) – DE||00||00|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||00||13|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023
- Min. 18 years to Max. 40 years as on June 11th, 2023, i.e. the last date of submission of application.
AGE RELAXATION: Relaxation in upper age limit for various categories shown as under:-
|Name of Categories||Upper Age Relaxation|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||03 years|
|SC/ ST (Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes)||05 years|
|PwD (Persons with Disabilities)||10 years|
|PwD (Persons with Disabilities) + SC & ST||15 years|
|PwD (Persons with Disabilities) + OBC||13 years|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Aspiring candidates for GDS posts must have the following qualifications:-
- 10th Class (Secondary School Examination) pass certificate with passing marks in Local Language, Mathematics & English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the GOI/ State Governments/ Union Territories (UT).
- Knowledge of Local Language is compulsory. Candidates must have studied the local language, i.e. Hindi/ English or Punjabi at least up to 10th standard as compulsory or elective subjects.
- Knowledge of Computer and Cycling
- Adequate means of livelihood
Punjab Post Office Pay Scale for GDS Jobs 2023
About Emoluments: GDS will get emoluments in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) as follows:-
|Name of Vacancy||TRCA Slab|
|BRANCH POST MASTER||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 29,380/-|
|ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER||Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 24,470/-|
|DAK SEVAK||Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 24,470/-|
Punjab Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti Application Fee
About Application Fee & Payment Mode: Applicable aspirants can deposit the following fee through online mode (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI facility available at the official website):-
|Name of Categories||Application Fee|
|GEN/ UR Male, OBC Male, EWS Male and Trans-man Candidates:||Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)|
|All Female, Trans-woman, SC/ ST and PwD Candidates:||Rs. 000/- (No Fee)|
Punjab Post GDS Vacancies 2023: Selection Criteria
- Selection for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy in Punjab Postal Circle is to be done based on Academic Merit (10th Exam Marks) of applicants only.
- Candidates who mentioned higher educational qualifications other than 10th pass will not get any extra weightage while preparing the merit list.
- India Post Recruitment Authority will generate merit list through a computerized system based on the online applications submitted by candidates and by following the rules & regulations strictly.
- The final selection is to be done only after the verification of original certificates by the respective Recruiting Authority during the document verification process.
Punjab Postal GDS Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak 2023 Bharti’s opening date & last date for registration and submission of online application have been updated in the following table:-
|Notification Release Date:||May 20, 2023|
|Online Registration Opening Date:||May 22, 2023|
|Online Application Submission Opening Date:||May 22, 2023|
|Online Registration Closing Date:||June 11, 2023|
|Application Fee Payment Dates:||May 22 to June 11, 2023|
|Online Application Submission Last Date:||June 11, 2023|
|Online Application Form Editing Dates:||June 12 to June 14, 2023|
|Result/ Selection List Release Date:||To be notified later on|
|Letter of Intimation Issue Date:||Within 15-20 days after the release of results|
|Document Verification Schedule (Date, Time & Venue Address):||To be informed via Intimation Letter|
Process to Apply Punjab Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2023
Below are the Steps to Register & Apply Online Form for the Posts of Gramin Dak Sevak in Punjab Postal Circle:-
- STEP-I: Log in to the official website of INDIA POST GDS Online Recruitment – indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- STEP-II: Open “Punjab Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (13 Posts) Live Notification” link available in a homepage and download it.
- STEP-III: Read the notification clearly for being sure about eligibility and other instructions mentioned under it.
- STEP-IV: Go back to the homepage, click on the “REGISTRATION” link, insert mandatory details in the registration form and generate your Registration Number.
- STEP-V: Now, open “FEE PAYMENT” URL link to pay your application fee by online mode using Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, etc. (Note: Payment of fee also can be made by offline mode at any Head Post Office.)
- STEP-VI: Press the “APPLY ONLINE” link, log-in with your Registration Number, fill the application form, upload documents and submit post preferences.
- STEP-VII: Preview all the details and then click the “Final Submit” option.
- STEP-VIII: Print a copy of your online application as well as fee payment e-receipt.
Official Links for Punjab Postal GDS 2023 Recruitment
|Punjab Postal Circle Gamin Dak Sevak Notification 2023:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Punjab Postal GDS Online Registration 2023:||MAKE REGISTRATION HERE|
|Punjab Postal GDS Online Application Form 2023:||APPLY ONLINE|
|India Post GDS Online Web Portal:||VISIT @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
Punjab Postal Circle GDS 2023 Bharti Help Desk
Following is the Punjab Postal Division wise Helpline Number & Email ID for queries:-
|S. N.||Division Names||Contact Nos.||Email IDs|
|13||RMS I Divisionemail@example.com|
|14||RMS LD Divisionfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Final Words: We hope this article on Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 of GDS posts is helpful for all those seeking Bhartiya Dak vacancies. In case if you guys have any queries regarding ਪੰਜਾਬ ਡਾਕ ਭਰਤੀ, then please ask in the comment section below. Keep following us at www.techufo.in for all latest news update on Punjab Post Office Bharti 2023.
FAQs About Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2023
Job aspirants can check out the Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs about PUNJAB DAK VIBHAG BHARTI given below for their information:-
Visit the India Post GDS Official Website, complete 03 stages, i.e. Stage-I (Registration), Stage-II (Fee Payment) and Stage-III (Apply Online). Read the advertisement before proceeding for online registration. Only online mode of application entertained.
Yes, you can view your status of an application by providing the registration number and mobile number up to the declaration of results.
The last date for registration, fee payment and the due date for submission of online application is 11th of June 2023.
No, the application fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances. Aspirants must ensure that they are eligible as per the notification for the post before making fee payment.
Once the registration submitted, candidates are not allowed for making corrections under any circumstance.
No. There will be no relaxation in upper age limit to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) candidates.
Candidates who want any technical support from the India Post Office Department can contact through Email, i.e. email@example.com or Helpline Number, i.e. 040-23463645 (During working hours only).
“WISHING BEST OF LUCK TO EVERY CANDIDATE…!!”
7 thoughts on “Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 13 GDS Vacancies”
Vpo Bishnandi teh Jaito dist Faridkot
Good morning sir/mam.
Can I fill gds form,because i am belonging from uttrakhand. Please answer me to pl.
Good afternoon sir/mam.Can I fill form, because i am belonging fron amritsar. please answer me to please.
My self. Kamal kumar S/ O Roshan lal Onkar nagar phagwara St.no.10
Need job. Age 42. 10th no.50%
Name of Categories
My name sandeep kumar s/o suraj kumar word no 10 chapar road near bajrang aakhra ahmedgarh mob_ 978184193