CRPF Recruitment 2024 Bharti Notification for Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Vacancies Released Soon Apply Online Application Form @crpf.gov.in:
CRPF Constable-2024 Bharti Details: Central Reserve Police Force has released the CRPF Job Notification for Male & Female Recruitment to 9360 vacancies of Constable (Technical and Tradesman) Posts. It is a job opportunity for 10th passed candidates interested in Constable Recruitment in CRPF. Aspirants who wish to apply for Constable Vacancy can register online at the official website of CRPF from March 27, 2023, onwards. The last date for receipt of online application form is May 02, 2023 (11:55 PM).
We have also shared CRPF Constable 2024 Apply Online Link and Official Notification PDF below on this web page. Before applying, go through this article for all information related to CRPF Recruitment 2024.
- 1 CRPF Recruitment 2024: Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Vacancies Apply Online @crpf.gov.in
- 1.1 CRPF Constable Notification 2024: Summary
- 1.2 CRPF Constable Vacancy 2024: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Constable Jobs 2024
- 1.4 CRPF Constable Selection Process 2024
- 1.5 CRPF Constable Pay Scale 2024
- 1.6 CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Exam 2024 Application Fee
- 1.7 CRPF Constable Recruitment 2024: Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply CRPF Constable Online Application Form 2024?
- 1.9 Official Links for CRPF Constable 2024 Bharti
- 1.10 CRPF Constable Bharti Exam 2024 Pattern
- 1.11 CRPF Constable Admit Card 2024
- 1.12 CRPF Constable Result 2024
- 2 About Central Reserve Police Force – केन्द्रीय रिज़र्व पुलिस बल (सी॰आर॰पी॰एफ॰)
- 3 CRPF Constable Bharti Recruitment 2024: Help Desk
CRPF Recruitment 2024: Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Vacancies Apply Online @crpf.gov.in
Central Reserve Police Force invites online applications from Indian citizens to fill combatised posts of Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) in various States/ UTs through Open Competitive Examination. The online registration for CRPF CT (Tradesman/ Technical) Recruitment Drive will remain active from 27-03-2023 to 02-05-2023 only. One candidate is allowed to apply for one post only. The selection under CRPF Constable Vacancies will be done based on the Online Exam, PST, PET, Trade Test, DV & Medical Exam. Central Reserve Police Force will conduct CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) CBT Exam from 01-07-2023 to 13-07-2023 after the completion of the registration process.
Interested candidates must read the details discussed in CRPF Constable Official Notification prior to applying online. All instructions on CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Bharti 2024, like educational criteria, age limit, examination fee, salary, selection process, application procedure, etc. briefly prescribed below in the description.
CRPF Constable Notification 2024: Summary
|Organization Name:||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Name of the Post:||Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) (Male/ Female)|
|No. of Vacancies:||9360 vacancies|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 21,700-69,100/- (L-3)|
|Registration Dates:||Will be announced in due course|
|CBT Exam Dates:||Will be announced in due course|
|Apply Mode:||Online only|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 100/-|
|Recruitment Process:||CBT, PST, PET, Trade Test, DV & ME|
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||All India Basis|
CRPF Constable Vacancy 2024: Details
CRPF has advertised 9360 (Male-9105 & Female-107) vacancies to fill up through Constable (Technical/ Tradesmen) Recruitment 2024. The details about Trade/ Post wise vacancies are underneath:-
|Post Names||Total Vacancies||Male Vacancies||Female Vacancies|
|Motor Mechanic Vehicle||544||544||–|
|Cook & Water Carrier||2475||2429||46|
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Constable Jobs 2024
Candidates must check out the CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Eligibility Criteria, i.e. educational qualification, age limit & physical standards, before applying. The crucial date for the determination of eligibility criteria is 01-08-2023. CRPF Eligibility Conditions for CT (Technical/ Tradesmen) Bharti are listed below:-
- Candidates must be a Citizen of India. As the vacancies are State/ UT, a candidate must submit domicile/ PRC against his/ her State/ UT.
- Constable (Driver) = 21 to 30 years. (Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-08-1993 and later than 01-08-2002.)
- Constable (MMV/ Cobbler/ Carpenter/ Tailor/ Brass Band/ Pipe Band/ Bugler/ Gardner/ Painter/ Cook/ Water Carrier/ Washerman/ Barber/ Safai Karamchari/ Mason/ Plumber/ Electrician) = 18 to 26 years. (Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-08-1997 and later than 01-08-2005.)
- Constable (Daftry, Peon, Farash & Safaikarmchari/ Ministerial) = Not exceeding 28 years as on 02-05-2023. (Candidate should not born before 03-05-1995 or after 02-05-2005).
- The SC, ST, OBC, Ex-S and Other Reserved Category candidates will get relaxation in age as per the Government orders. The age relaxation as follows:-
- Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) = 05 years
- Other Backward Class (OBC) = 03 years
- Ex-Servicemen = 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.
- Children and dependents of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat:-
- UR = 05 years
- OBC = 08 years
- SC/ ST = 10 years
Educational & Technical Qualification:-
- Constable (Driver): Mini. Matriculation (Xth pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University approved by the Central or State Government. Also, candidates should possess a “Transport Vehicle (Heavy)” driving license and pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
- Constable (MMV): Mini. Matriculate or 10th pass in 10+2 examination system from a recognized Board or equivalent. 02 (two) years ITI certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by National or State Council for Vocational training or any other recognized institution and 01 (one) year practical experience in the field of concerned trade; OR National or State apprenticeship certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade of 03 (three) year duration from a recognized institution and 01 (one) year practical experience in the field of concerned Trade.
- Constable (Daftry, Peon, Farash & Safaikarmchari/ Ministerial): Matriculation/ 10th pass from a recognized Board/ University as on 02-05-2023.
- For all other Tradesmen: Minimum Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or University recognized by the Central/ State Government or equivalent Army qualification in case of Ex-Army Personnel. Also, candidates must be proficient and worked in respective trades.
- Height: 170 cms for Male and 157 cms for Female
- Chest: 80 cms Unexpended and 85 cms Expended for Male
- Weight: For males and females, proportionate to height and age as per medical standards and Govt. instructions.
- To check relaxation in height and chest, refer to the detailed notification for complete details.
CRPF Constable Selection Process 2024
About Mode of Selection: Central Reserve Police Force will recruit the most eligible aspirants for CT (Technical & Tradesman) Vacancies based on the selection process as follows:-
|S. N.||Exam Names||Marks|
|1||Computer Based Test (CBT)||100 marks|
|2||Physical Standard Test (PST) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||No marks|
|3||Trade Test||50 marks|
|4||Document Verification||No marks|
|5||Detailed Medical Examination (DME)||No marks|
CRPF Constable Pay Scale 2024
About Scale of Pay: The Salary Structure for Constable (Driver, MMV & Other Tradesmen) Jobs in Central Reserve Police Force is as follows:-
|Post Name||Pay Level||Pay Matrix/ Salary|
|Constable (Technical & Tradesman)||03||Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-|
CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Exam 2024 Application Fee
About Application Fee: Aspirants have to pay online the following fee to apply for Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) Exam through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Cards:-
|Category Names||Fee Payable|
|General/ Unreserved, OBC & EWS Category Candidates:||Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)|
|All Categories Female and Candidates belonging to SC, ST & Ex-Servicemen Categories:||Rs. 000/- (no fee)|
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2024: Important Dates
Below we have listed the CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) 2024 Recruitment Schedule in the tabular column:-
|Activities||Dates & Time|
|Official Advertisement Date:||Yet to be announced|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form:||Yet to be announced|
|Due Date to Deposit Online Application Fee:||Yet to be announced|
|Dates for Downloading of Admit Card for Computer Based Test:||18 to 20 days before exam date|
|CRPF Constable CBT Online Exam Dates:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Declaring CBT Online Exam Result:||To be notified later on|
|Dates for Availability of Admit Card for PST PET & Trade Test:||01 week prior exam date|
|Date of Physical (PST & PET) Exam & Trade Test:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Publishing Final Merit List:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply CRPF Constable Online Application Form 2024?
The application process for Constable Jobs in CRPF must be done online at the official website – https://crpf.gov.in/. Hence, follow the below Step-wise Procedure to Apply CRPF Online Application Form for the Posts of Constable (Technical & Tradesman) 2024:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of the Central Reserve Police Force.
- 2nd Step – On a home page, navigate to the “Recruitment” section and press the “Advertisement Notice Recruitment for the post of Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) (Male/ Female) – 2024 in CRPF” link.
- 3rd Step – Download the notification and read the instructions before applying online application.
- 4th Step – Click on the ‘Apply Online’ button & submit the Personal Details, Contact Details, etc., for registration.
- 5th Step – Login ID (Application Sequence Number) and Password to be received on your registered Email ID.
- 6th Step – Re-login, select the category and insert other details in the application form.
- 7th Step – Upload the scanned copy of Passport Size Photo and Signature.
- 8th Step – Deposit the application fee through Online mode and generate the payment acknowledgement slip for further reference.
- 9th Step – Press on the ‘Submit’ button to successfully register the application form.
- 10th Step – Take a print of the application form for reference.
Official Links for CRPF Constable 2024 Bharti
|Amendment Notification – CRPF CT (Technical & Tradesman):||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Online Application Form 2024:||APPLY ONLINE (Live Soon)|
|Official Website of CRPF:||VISIT @ crpf.gov.in|
CRPF Constable Bharti Exam 2024 Pattern
Take a look at the CRPF Exam Pattern for Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Recruitment 2024 as shared in the table below:-
Computer Based Test Pattern
- The Computer Based Test will consist of 01 (one) Objective type Paper containing 100 questions.
- All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Each question will consist of 01 (one) mark.
- The questions in the CBT will be of Matriculation level.
- The questions will be set both in Hindi and English Language.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The total duration of the Computer Based Test will be of 120 minutes.
|Part||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25 ques.||25 marks||02 hours|
|B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||25 ques.||25 marks|
|C||Elementary Mathematics||25 ques.||25 marks|
|D||English/ Hindi Language||25 ques.||25 marks|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Pattern
- Candidates have to clear the PET (RACE) within the time limit specified below in the table.
- Candidates who do not qualify the Race would be eliminated from the recruitment process by giving a rejection slip intimating reasons thereof by the Presiding Officer.
|Post Names||Test Name||Male||Female|
|CT (Cook, BB, HD, WM, WW, WC & SK)||RACE||1.6 KM (1 Mile)||10 Minutes||1.6 KM (1 Mile)||12 Minutes|
|CT (Daftry, Peon, Farash & Safaikarmchari/ Ministerial)||RACE||1.6 KM (1 Mile)||10 Minutes||1.6 KM (1 Mile)||12 Minutes|
|CT (Driver, MMV, Gardner, Painter, Carpenter, Brass Band, Pipe Band, Cobbler, Tailor & Bugler)||RACE||05 Kms (3.12 Mile)||24 Minutes||1.6 KM (1 Mile)||8:30 Minutes|
CRPF Constable Admit Card 2024
About Admit Card: Those who apply for this recruitment and going to attend the selection procedure can download CRPF Constable (Tech & Trades) Exam Admit Card from the official website. All the eligible candidates will get their exam hall ticket/ admit card through online mode only. The User ID Number and Password will be required to access Admit Card by logging into the online web portal. The Call letter for applicants will be uploaded on the official website at each stage (Online Exam, PST/ PET, Trade Test, Documentation and Medical Examination).
Applicants will find their Name, Father’s Name, Category Name, Photo, Signature, Roll Number and other information from the Admit Card. If candidates are not able to download their admit card from the official website, contact the concerned recruitment centres at least 01-week prior exam date.
CRPF Constable Result 2024
About Result/ Merit List: The department will release CRPF Constable CT Results of Online Exam, Physical Test (PST & PET), Trade Test, etc. one by one at their online web portal. The final result will be declared through an official website after drawal of merit list. A list of selected contestants State/ Trade/ Category wise will be uploaded here soon. For the selection, the minimum cut off percentage of marks will be as 30% for General, 25% for OBC & Ex-S and 20% for SC, ST & other category candidates.
The shortlisted aspirants’ details like Contestant Name, Father’s Name, State Name, Rectt Centre Name, Roll Number, DOB, Gender, Category, Trade, Written Exam Marks, Position in Merit List, etc. will be available in the result PDF page. Officials will not keep or maintain a waiting list after releasing the final results.
About Central Reserve Police Force – केन्द्रीय रिज़र्व पुलिस बल (सी॰आर॰पी॰एफ॰)
CRPF is a premier central police force of the Indian Government that works for internal security. It was constituted as Crown Representative Police in the year of 1939 on 27th July. It was renamed as Central Reserve Police Force by an Act of Parliament in the year 1949 on 28th December after independence. This department is wholly functions under the aegis of the Indian Ministry of Home Affairs. It is one of the oldest and largest Central para military forces. It was popularly known as “Kendriya Reserve Police Bal”. This organization works with the motto of “Service and Loyalty”.
The headquarters of this force is located in New Delhi, India. It has grown into a largest paramilitary organization with 231 Battalions & various other establishments of Group Centres, Training Institutions, CWS, AWS, etc. It has 03 sectors to render its services in Northern, Bihar and Central Sectors. This organization also provides their services in the General Elections besides counter-insurgency duties. The Kendriya Reserve Police Bal is headed by a “Director General” who is an Indian Police Service officer.
CRPF Constable Bharti Recruitment 2024: Help Desk
Aspirants who want technical clarifications relating to the filling up of the CRPF Jobs Online Application Form can contact the helpdesk given below:-
|Postal Address:||Directorate General,
Central Reserve Police Force,
Block No.-1, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110 003, INDIA
|Recruitment Help Line No.:||+91 7996065444 & 022 61087529 (1000 to 1800 working days)|
This CRPF Recruitment 2024 is a golden ticket for Constable job aspirants to join the largest Armed Police Force. So don’t miss the chance & submit the online application before the due date. In case of any query regarding Central Reserve Police Force Constable Bharti, mention it in the comment section. We will try to reply as soon as possible. Bookmark this web page (www.techufo.in) and keep visiting for CRPF Vacancy Latest News Updates 2024.
“Stay Tuned for Central Reserve Police Force Bharti 2024 News Update.“