BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2022 Notification for 281 SI HC Constable Vacancies Published Apply Online Border Security Force Water Wing Application Form at rectt.bsf.gov.in & www.bsf.gov.in:
BSF Current Recruitment Openings in Water Wing 2022: Here is the career opportunity for those looking to grab jobs after 10th/ 12th pass. Finally, the latest employment news released by the Border Security Force to recruit 281 vacancies for SI, HC & Constable Posts in BSF Water Wing. Eligible candidates must submit their application form through online mode on or before June 28, 2022 at the official website. Also, candidates will get the BSF Water Wing SI HC Constable Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link and Notification Download link from this page at the bottom. More details related to the BSF Water Wing Bharti are discussed below in the article.
- 1 BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2022 Notification – 281 SI HC Constable Vacancies Apply Online @rectt.bsf.gov.in
- 1.1 BSF Water Wing SI HC Constable Recruitment 2022 – Summary
- 1.2 BSF Water Wing Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for BSF Water Wing Jobs 2022
- 1.4 BSF Water Wing Pay Scale/ Salary Post wise
- 1.5 BSF Water Wing Exam Application Fee
- 1.6 BSF Water Wing Selection Process 2022
- 1.7 How to Apply BSF Water Wing SI HC Constable Bharti Application Form 2022?
- 1.8 Official Links for BSF Water Wing 2022 Recruitment
- 1.9 bsf.gov.in Water Wing Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
- 1.10 BSF Water Wing Exam Pattern 2022
- 2 About Border Security Force
- 3 Help Desk for BSF Water Wing Bharti 2022
BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2022 Notification – 281 SI HC Constable Vacancies Apply Online @rectt.bsf.gov.in
As per the official advertisement, BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2022 announced for Head Constable, Constable & Sub Inspector Vacancies to hire ambitious male contestants. A total of 281 vacancies will be recruited through BSF Water Wing Examination 2022 process. Online applications are invited from Male Indian citizens to fill up HC, SI & CT Vacancies for different Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Combatised posts of Water Wing in the Border Security Force. However, the posts are purely temporary in nature but are likely to become permanent. BSF Water Wing Online Application will be available on the recruitment portal URL https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/ from 30-05-2022 at 12:00 AM to 28-06-2022 at 11:59 PM.
Candidates are strictly informed to read the BSF Water Wing Official Notification carefully before applying online application form. Below we have shared all the information on Border Security Force Constable Water Wing Vacancies Distribution, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Salary Structure, Selection Process, Apply Online Steps, Important Dates, etc.
BSF Water Wing SI HC Constable Recruitment 2022 – Summary
|Organization Name:||Border Security Force|
|Department Name:||Water Wing|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||A.5/Pers-Rectt/Water Wing Rectt-2022/2022|
|Total Vacancies||281 vacancies|
|Post Group:||Group B & C posts|
|Vacancy Names:||Sub Inspector, Head Constable and Constable|
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location:||Indian Territory|
|Application Dates:||30 May to 28 June 2022|
|Registration Mode:||Online mode only|
BSF Water Wing Vacancy 2022 – Details
Let’s take a look at the Category-wise Distribution of BSF HC, SI & Constable Vacancies of Water Wing 2022 as listed in the below table:-
|S. N.||Post Names||Total Vacancies||GEN||EWS||OBC||SC||ST|
|02.||SI (Engine Driver)||06||02||01||00||01||01|
|05.||HC (Engine Driver)||64||32||03||18||05||06|
|06.||HC (Workshop) – Mechanic (Diesel/ Petrol Engine)||10||05||01||01||01||02|
|HC (Workshop) – Electrician||02||01||01||00||00||00|
|HC (Workshop) – AC Technician||01||01||00||00||00||00|
|HC (Workshop) – Electronics||01||01||00||00||00||00|
|HC (Workshop) – Machinist||01||01||00||00||00||00|
|HC (Workshop) – Carpenter||02||02||00||00||00||00|
|HC (Workshop) – Plumber||02||02||00||00||00||00|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||281||174||14||51||25||17|
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Water Wing Jobs 2022
Aspirants must hold the required eligibility conditions for BSF Water Wing Constable SI HC Bharti as discussed below:-
EDUCATIONAL & TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS:-
- Constable (Crew): Matriculation (10th pass) from a recognized board or its equivalent with 01 (one) year Experience in operating of Boat below 265 HP and should know swimming in deep water without any assistance.
- HC (Master): Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent with Serang Certificate.
- HC (Engine Driver): Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent with Possessing Second Class Engine Driver Certificate.
- HC (Workshop): Matriculation from a recognized Board or its equivalent with Industrial Training Instituted Diploma in Motor Mechanic (Diesel/ Petrol Engine), Machinist, Carpentry, Electrician, Air Conditioner Technician, Electronics and Plumbing.
- SI (Master): 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University with Second Class Master Certificate issued by the Central or State Inland Water Transport Authority or Mercantile Marine Department.
- SI (Engine Driver): 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University with First Class Engine Driver Certificate issued by the Central or State Inland Water Transport Authority or Mercantile Marine Department.
- SI (Workshop): Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Board/ University or equivalent; OR 03 (three) years Diploma in Mechanical or Marine or Automobile Engineering.
- Above 22 years and below 28 years for Sub Inspector (Master & Engine Driver) Posts
- Above 20 years and below 25 years for Sub Inspector (Workshop), Head Constable (Master, Engine Driver & Workshop) and Constable (Crew) Posts.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST, OBC, Ex-S, etc., as per the rules of the Central Government.
|Category Names||Mini. Height||Mini. Chest|
|ST/ Adivasis of all States and UTs including Nagas & Mizos||160 Cms||73 Cms Unexpanded and 78 Cms Expanded|
|Candidates belonging to:-
1) Hilly areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, HP, Sikkim, Leh & Ladakh and North Eastern States.
2) State of Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, AP and Goa.
3) UT of Pondicherry, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Dogras
|162.50 Cms||75 Cms Unexpanded and 80 Cms Expanded|
|Candidates belonging to other States and UTs||165 Cms||75 Cms Unexpanded and 80 Cms Expanded|
BSF Water Wing Pay Scale/ Salary Post wise
|Post Names||Pay Scale|
|SI (Workshop, Master & Engine Driver):||Pay Matrix Level-6 (Rs. 35400-112400/-)|
|HC (Master, Engine Driver & Workshop):||Pay Matric Level-4 (Rs. 25500-81100/-)|
|CT (Crew):||Pay Matric Level-3 (Rs. 21700-69100/-)|
BSF Water Wing Exam Application Fee
- Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) for the post of Sub Inspector (Workshop, Master & Engine Driver)
- Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred) for the posts of Constable (Crew) and Head Constable (Master, Engine Driver & Workshop)
- No exam fee for those belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, BSF Candidates & Ex-Servicemen.
- Contestants can pay their exam fee by online modes through the Net banking of any bank, Credit/ Debit Card of any bank, UPI and Wallet.
BSF Water Wing Selection Process 2022
About Mode of Selection: The selection process will consist of the following tests:-
- First Phase: Written Examination
- Second Phase:
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
How to Apply BSF Water Wing SI HC Constable Bharti Application Form 2022?
Go through the Step-wise Procedure to Submit BSF Online Application Form for Water Wing (SI, HC & Constable Posts) as enlisted below:-
- 1st Step – Open the BSF recruitment portal, i.e. https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/
- 2nd Step – Click on the “Recruitment Openings” section given on the homepage.
- 3rd Step – Now, press on a link titled as “BSF Direct Recruitment Examination Advertisement for the posts of SI, HC and CT in Water Wing 2022”.
- 4th Step – Read eligibility criteria and other general information provided in the advertisement
- 5th Step – Press on the “Apply Here” link and fill up your details in the application form.
- 6th Step – Upload the images of your recent photograph, signature and other documents.
- 7th Step – Make the payment of your examination fee through online mode.
- 8th Step – Make sure all fields in the application are filled and click the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- 9th Step – Take a printout of your application that is submitted successfully.
- 10th Step – Keep a print copy of the filled application form alongwith you for your own record & future requirements.
Official Links for BSF Water Wing 2022 Recruitment
|BSF Water Wing (SI, HC & CT) Detailed Notification 2022:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|BSF Water Wing (SI, HC & CT) Online Application Form 2022:||APPLY ONLINE|
|Official Website of BSF:||VISIT HERE – rectt.bsf.gov.in|
bsf.gov.in Water Wing Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Date of Official Notification:||27th May 2022|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications:||30th May 2022 (00:01 hrs.)|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||28th June 2022 (23:59 hrs.)|
|Due Date for Payment of Exam Fee:||28th June 2022 (23:59 hrs.)|
|Date of Written Examination:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Physical Examination:||To be announced later on|
|Date for Releasing the Final Result:||To be announced later on|
BSF Water Wing Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates can check out Post wise BSF Exam Structure for Water Wing Bharti from the below tables:-
|♦ For SI (Master, ED & Workshop) Posts ♦|
|A||General Knowledge & Awareness||25 Ques.||25 Marks||02 Hours|
|B||Reasoning Ability||25 Ques.||25 Marks|
|C||Numerical Ability||25 Ques.||25 Marks|
|D||Trade Awareness||25 Ques.||25 Marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 Ques.||100 Marks||120 Minutes|
|♦ For HC (Master, ED & Workshop) and CT (Crew) Posts ♦|
|A||General Knowledge & Awareness||35 Ques.||35 Marks||02 Hours|
|B||Reasoning Ability||35 Ques.||35 Marks|
|C||Numerical Ability||30 Ques.||30 Marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 Ques.||100 Marks||120 Minutes|
About Border Security Force
BSF is well known as “Seema Rakshak Dhal” in India. It was established in the year of 1965 on 01st December. It is a primary Border guarding force and one of the five Central Armed Police Force of India. Their main motto is “Duty unto Death”. At present, it stands as the world’s largest border guarding force and for that, it has been termed as First Wall of Defence of Indian Territories. The department contributes every year many personnel for services for UN Mission. It defends the borders along with the Army. It checks infiltration on the borders during the current standoff with Pakistan. Its entire works are under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs.
The head office of Seema Rakshak Dhal is located in New Delhi, India. Mr K.K. Sharma is designated as a Director General (DG) of this Organization. Currently, this Union Government Agency runs with more than 02,50,000 active personnel to protect the border areas of the country. This Organization has given blood and sweat to execute their motto. It also releases recruitment through Rozgar Samachar for filling vacant posts in its respective wings. Visit at https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/ for more information about current recruitments.
Help Desk for BSF Water Wing Bharti 2022
|Contact Address:||Directorate General,
Border Security Force, New Delhi
Personnel Directorate – Recruitment Section
All possible details regarding BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2022 Exam for Constable, Sub Inspector & Head Constable Posts has provided by us through this article. We hope 10th/ 10+2 pass job finders are satisfied with the information. The Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Answer Key, Cut off marks, Result, etc. will available very soon on this page. Follow us for govt jobs updates and new recruitments. Bookmark www.techufo.in for all latest updates on Border Security Force Recruitment 2022 in Water Wing. Leave your query in a comment box given below. Our team will help you out to solve your queries.
THANK YOU For Visiting Tech UFO and ALL THE BEST…!!