CISF ASI (Steno) & HC (Min) Recruitment 2023 Notification Released for 540 Head Constable Ministerial & Assistant Sub Inspector Stenographer Vacancies Apply Online Application Form at www.cisfrectt.in:
CISF HC Min & ASI Steno 2022 Bharti Details: Employment news for Defence Job Seekers as CISF is filling up 10+2 pass jobs. Central Industrial Security Force has published a notification for recruitment to the 540 posts of ASI (Stenographer) and HC (Ministerial) Vacancies on a temporary basis. The last date to apply CISF HCM/ ASI Stenographer Vacancy Application Form Online is October 25th, 2022. Candidates will get CISF ASI (Steno) & HC (Min) Recruitment 2023 Apply Online link and Official Notification pdf from the bottom of this web page. Before applying, grab all the info about CISF Head Constable & Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment by reading this entire article.
- 1 CISF ASI (Steno) & HC (Min) Recruitment 2023 – 540 Vacancies Apply Online @www.cisfrectt.in
- 1.1 CISF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Notification 2023: Summary
- 1.2 CISF ASI (Steno) & HC (Min) Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 CISF ASI Steno & Head Constable Pay Scale
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for CISF Head Constable & ASI Jobs 2023
- 1.5 CISF ASI (Steno) & HC (Min) Selection Process 2023
- 1.6 CISF HC Ministerial, ASI Steno Application Fee
- 1.7 Important Dates for CISF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Recruitment 2023
- 1.8 How to Apply CISF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for CISF ASI & HCM 2022 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 CISF ASI Steno & HC Min 2023 Exam Pattern
- 2 CISF Head Constable Ministerial & ASI Stenographer Recruitment 2023: FAQs
CISF ASI (Steno) & HC (Min) Recruitment 2023 – 540 Vacancies Apply Online @www.cisfrectt.in
Central Industrial Security Force is inviting online applications from eligible Male and Female Indian citizens to fill 418 Head Constable (Ministerial) Posts & 122 Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) Posts. Currently, these ASI & HCM vacancies in CISF are temporary but likely to become permanent. Candidates selected for CISF HC Min/ ASI Stenographer Jobs under this 10+2 level recruitment process are liable to serve anywhere in India. CISF ASI Steno/ HC Min Application link to apply online on the official website will be active on 26-09-2022 and ends on 25-10-2022 (5:00 PM). Once registration is complete, the authority will shortlist valid applications and invite eligible applicants for selection procedures.
Interested aspirants must read CISF HC Ministerial, ASI Stenographer Notification carefully prior to applying for vacancy. Scroll to check salary, qualification, age limit, physical standards, application fee, selection process, etc. regarding CISF Recruitment of Head Constable Min and Assistant Sub Inspector Steno.
CISF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Notification 2023: Summary
|Organization Name:||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Post Names:||Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) & Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|Total Vacancies:||540 vacancies|
|Employment Type:||Temporary Post|
|Age Limit:||18-25 years|
|Application Dates:||26 September to 25 October 2022|
|Apply Mode:||Online mode|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 100/-|
|Recruitment Process:||PST, DV, Written Exam, Skill Test & Medical Test|
|PST & DV Dates:||30 January to 18 February 2023|
|Written Exam Date:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Naukri|
|Job Posting:||Across India|
CISF ASI (Steno) & HC (Min) Vacancy 2023: Details
There are a total of 540 vacancies to be filled by CISF for HC Ministerial and ASI Stenographer Posts. Refer to the table given below for CISF ASI Steno & HCM Category-wise Vacancies details:-
|Categories||Head Constable (Ministerial)||Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)|
CISF ASI Steno & Head Constable Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: The following pay scale for HC (Min) & ASI (Steno) Job Vacancy has been announced by the recruiting authority, along with usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time:-
|Post Name||Pay Level||Salary|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||4||Rs. 25,500-81,100/-|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)||5||Rs. 29,200-92,300/-|
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Head Constable & ASI Jobs 2023
Aspirants looking to apply for Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable Ministerial Vacancy in CISF need to ensure they are eligible for the recruitment. Therefore, before applying, go through the eligibility criteria in detail to avoid confusion:-
- An applicant for the post needs to be compulsorily a citizen of India.
- Passed Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) Examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent on or before the last date of receipt of Online Application Form, i.e. October 25, 2022.
- ASI (Stenographer): Skill Test Norms on Computer:-
- Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription Time: 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on Computer.
- HC (Ministerial): Skill Test Norms on Computer:-
- English Typing: Minimum speed of 35 wpm on Computer; OR
- Hindi Typing: Minimum speed of 30 WPM on Computer.
- 35 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m in Hindi corresponding to 10500 KDPH (Key Depressions Per Hour) in English/9000 KDPH (Key Depressions Per Hour) in Hindi with an average of 5 key depressions for each word on the computer
- Above 18 years and below 25 years as on the closing date for receipt of the Online Application form (i.e. October 25, 2022).
- Applicants should not have been born before 26th October 1997 or after 25th October 2004.
- Age relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules for reserved categories (i.e. SC/ ST, OBC, Ex-S, etc.).
|For All Candidates Expect Scheduled Tribes (ST) Category Candidates:||165 Cms.||155 Cms.|
|Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, HP and Jammu & Kashmir:||162.5 cms.||150 Cms.|
|Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST) Category:||162.5 cms.||150 Cms.|
|For All Candidates Expect Scheduled Tribes (ST) Category Candidates:||77-82 Cms. (Minimum expansion 5 Cms)||N/A|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST) Category Candidates:||76-81 Cms. (Minimum expansion 5 Cms)||N/A|
CISF ASI (Steno) & HC (Min) Selection Process 2023
About Selection Process: Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment Process for Head Constable (Ministerial) & ASI Stenographer Vacancies will consist of 04 Stages, namely:-
|I||Physical Standard Test (PST) & Documentation|
|II||Written Examination under OMR/ Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode|
|III||Skill Test (Dictation & Transcription for ASI Steno and Typing Test for HCM)|
|IV||Detailed Medical Examination (DME)|
CISF HC Ministerial, ASI Steno Application Fee
About Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee by using Online mode or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. Fee payable category-wise is as under:-
|SC, ST, Female and Ex-servicemen:||Rs. 000/- (No Fee)|
|All Other Categories (i.e. UR, OBC, EWS, etc.):||Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)|
Important Dates for CISF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Recruitment 2023
Here we have tabulated a list of all dates scheduled for CISF Head Constable (Min) and ASI Stenographer 2023 Recruitment Process. Let’s check out:-
|Events||Dates & Time|
|Advertisement Release Date:||8th September 2022|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications:||26th September 2022 (10:00 hrs)|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications:||25th October 2022 (17:00 hrs)|
|Due Date to Pay Online Application Fee:||25th October 2022 (17:00 hrs)|
|Due Date to Generate/ Download SBI Challan:||25th October 2022 (17:00 hrs)|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee by Cash through SBI Challan:||27th October 2022 (within working hours of the bank)|
|Dates for Availability of Admit Card for PST & Documentation:||16th January 2023 onwards|
|Dates of Physical (PST) Exam & Documentation:||30th January 2023 to 18th February 2023|
|Date of Releasing Admit Card for Written Exam:||10 days prior exam date|
|Dates of Written Examination:||To be notified later|
|Date of Releasing Written Exam Answer Key:||Within 05 to 06 days after the exam|
|Date of Publishing Written Exam Result:||To be notified later|
|Schedule for Skill Test (Dictation & Transcription/ Typing Test):||To be notified later|
How to Apply CISF ASI Steno & HC Ministerial Online Application Form 2023?
Let us tell you that CISF Application Form for Head Constable (Min) and ASI Stenographer Recruitment is to be submitted online at the official website – https://cisfrectt.in only. The application process will include 02 (two) parts, i.e. Part-I (One Time Registration) & Part-II (Filling of Online Application Form). Follow the below-listed steps to apply online:-
- 1st Step – Visit the Official Recruitment Website of Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), i.e. @www.cisfrectt.in
- 2nd Step – Open the download link titled “RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT SUB INSPECTOR (STENOGRAPHER) AND HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTERIAL) – 2022 IN CISF NOTIFICATION”.
- 3rd Step – Read on the notification’s eligibility conditions and other instructions.
- 4th Step – Click on the “Login” button on the homepage and then on the “ASI Steno & HCM-2022” tab under Current Openings.
- 5th Step – Press on the “New Registration” button and submit your Basic details, Additional & Contact details, Declaration, etc. for the One-Time Registration process.
- 6th Step – Click on the “Final Submit” button, and your Registration Number & Password will be sent to your Email ID & registered mobile number.
- 7th Step – Now, Log in with your Registration Number as User Name and Password.
- 8th Step – Open the ‘ASI/Steno & HC/Ministerial-2022’ tab and click on the ‘Application Form’ link.
- 9th Step – Enter all the requested details in the Application Form.
- 10th Step – Upload your recent Photo, Signature & scanned copy of necessary certificates.
- 11th Step – Make the fee payment if not exempted.
- 12th Step – Lastly, click on the ‘Print Application’ option and take a printout of the registered application form for your records.
Official Links for CISF ASI & HCM 2022 2023 Recruitment
|CISF ASI (Steno) & HC (Min) 2022 Detailed Notification:||DOWNLOAD ENGLISH PDF | DOWNLOAD HINDI PDF|
|CISF ASI (Steno) & HC (Min) 2022 Online Application Form:||APPLY ONLINE (Closed Now)|
CISF ASI Steno & HC Min 2023 Exam Pattern
Aspirants who qualify in PST & Documentation will be eligible for Written Examination. The written exam pattern of CISF HC Ministerial & ASI Steno is as under:-
- The Written Examination will consist of 01 (one) Objective type Paper containing 100 Questions carrying 100 Marks.
- All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice type.
- The Written Exam will be held in English & Hindi Languages.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers & those questions unanswered.
- There will be 120 minutes (i.e. 02 hours) time duration in the written examination.
- The qualifying marks in a written exam would be 35% for UR/ EWS/ Ex-S and 33% for SC/ ST/ OBC.
|Part||Subject||No. of Ques.||Maxi. Marks||Duration|
|Part-A||General Intelligence||25 ques.||25 marks||120 minutes|
|Part-B||General Knowledge||25 ques.||25 marks|
|Part-C||Arithmetic||25 ques.||25 marks|
|Part-D||General English or Hindi||25 ques.||25 marks|
|Total:-||100 ques.||100 marks||02 hours|
CISF Head Constable Ministerial & ASI Stenographer Recruitment 2023: FAQs
Below is a list of frequently asked questions- FAQs for CISF job seekers willing to join Head Constable Ministerial & Assistant Sub Inspector Stenographer Vacancies 2023:-
No, candidates can only fill out the Central Industrial Security Force HCM & Stenographer Application Form in the online mode. No other mode is allowed for submission of application.
You will need to visit the web portal – www.cisfrectt.in to apply online for Head Constable Ministerial & Assistant Sub Inspector Stenographer Job Openings. Also, a direct link to submit an online form is available on this web page.
CISF ASI/ Steno & HC/ Min-2022 online registration process started on 26th September 2022 and closed on 25th October 2022 at 05 PM.
Once the application is submitted, it cannot be allowed any change/ correction/ modification under any circumstances.
Central Industrial Security Force will pay salary for HC Min Job in the Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100/- in pay matrix).
The Central Industrial Security Force will pay the Assistant Sub Inspector Steno Job Salary at Pay Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300/-).
Aspirants may contact Help Line Number, i.e. 011-24366431/ 24307933 or Email at email@example.com for any doubts about filling out applications, etc.
Guys, Good Luck…, Stay Tuned At www.techufo.in for CISF Head Constable (Min) & Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) Recruitment News Update 2023-2024…!!