Odisha Police Recruitment 2023 Notification Out Soon for OSAP India Reserve Battalion Sepoy/ Constable Vacancies to Apply Application Form Download Online at www.opssb.nic.in or www.odishapolice.gov.in:
Important Update on Upcoming Defence Jobs for HSC passed people!! In recent times, are you waiting for a release of latest Odisha Police Jobs Notification & Application Form? Well, then ok check out the ongoing recruitment in Orissa Police Department from this web page. The State Selection Board has recently issued Odisha Police Recruitment 2023 Advertise to fill up 2021 Sepoy/ Constable (Male) vacancies in 17 Battalions (OSAP, IRB & SSB). Aspirants must follow the instruction given in an official advertisement for applying through offline mode. On or before the due date, submit your application form for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment in IRB and OSAP.
For eligibility details, download Odisha Police Constable Notification 2023 pdf from a link uploaded at the bottom. All those who have minimum required qualifications and age limit can apply for these current govt vacancies without any doubt. You get further details about OSAP Indian Reserve Battalion Constable Vacancy from this article in below paragraphs.
- 1 Odisha Police Recruitment 2023 Notification | Odisha Police Constable OSAP IRB Vacancies Application @odishapolice.gov.in
- 1.1 Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023 opssb.nic.in – Overview
- 1.2 Odisha Police Vacancy 2023 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Police Constable Jobs 2023
- 1.4 OPSSB Constable Examination Fee & Application Fee
- 1.5 Odisha Police Sepoy/ Constable Selection Process 2023
- 1.6 How to Apply Odisha Police Constable Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.7 Official Links for Odisha Police IRB 2022 2023 Recruitment
- 1.8 www.odishapolice.gov.in Recruitment 2022 2023 – Important Dates
- 1.9 Odisha Police Admit Card 2023
- 1.10 Odisha Police OSAP Result 2023
- 2 About Odisha Police (ଓଡିଶା ପୋଲିସ)
- 3 Odisha OPSSB OSAP Recruitment 2022 2023 – Help Desk
Odisha Police Recruitment 2023 Notification | Odisha Police Constable OSAP IRB Vacancies Application @odishapolice.gov.in
Check Latest Employment News of this week..!! Odisha Police Constable Recruitment has announced for eligible male contestants who have passed High School Certificate (HSC) Exam. There are total 2021 Constable Jobs available in Reserve Battalion Force. For OP Constable Vacancy Age Limit, the minimum age is 18 years & maximum age 23 years. The age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per the norms of Government. A direct link to download Odisha Police Application Form for Recruitment of Sepoys/ Constables in IRB, OSAP & Special Security Battalions is available right now at the online web portal and in this page. OPSSB Indian Reserve Battalion Constable Recruitment Application process will continue for a limited time duration only from 02-07-2018 to 26-07-2018.
IRB OSAP Sepoy Recruitment Form Download link will be disabled automatically and no applications available after the last date of a registration process. As a cost of Odisha Police Constable Application Form, candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- through Bank Draft/ Postal Order in the concerned Battalion. The board will accept manually filled offline application form on working days only. Find out more details by referring the concerned site, i.e. opssb.nic.in or odishagov.in.
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023 opssb.nic.in – Overview
|Organization Name:||Odisha Police Department (OP)|
|Board Name:||Odisha Police State Selection Board (OPSSB)|
|Recruitment Advt No.:||N/A|
|Vacancy Name:||Sepoy/ Constable (Male)|
|Total Vacancies:||2021 vacancies (expected)|
|Job Category:||State Government|
|Job Location:||Odisha State|
|Submission Process:||Offline mode|
|Application Submission Dates:||Will be Intimated in due course|
|Age Limit:||18-23 yrs|
Odisha Police Vacancy 2023 – Details
The details of Odia Police Constable Vacancies to be filled Battalion wise by OPSSB is as follows:-
|Sr. No.||Battalion Names||Total Vacancies|
|01.||OSAP 1st Bn., Dhenkanal||62|
|02.||OSAP 3rd Bn., Koraput||142|
|03.||OSAP 5th Bn., Baripada||104|
|04.||OSAP 8th Bn., Chhatrapur||105|
|05.||OSAP 1st (SS) Bn., Sambalpur||193|
|06.||OSAP 3rd (SS) Bn., Gajapati||177|
|07.||OSAP 4th (SS) Bn., Malkangiri||103|
|08.||Spl. Security Bn,, Bhubaneswar||228|
|09.||1st India Reserve Battalion, Koraput||129|
|10.||2nd India Reserve Battalion, Rayagada||31|
|11.||3rd India Reserve Battalion, Jajpur||120|
|12.||4th India Reserve Battalion, Deogarh||45|
|13.||5th India Reserve Battalion, Boudh||181|
|14.||6th India Reserve Battalion, Khordha||60|
|15.||7th India Reserve Battalion (Specialised), Koraput||190|
|16.||8th India Reserve Battalion (Specialised), Kandhamal||110|
|17.||9th India Reserve Battalion (Specialised), Kalahandi||37|
|Total No. of Vacancies ⇒||2021|
The complete details on Odisha Police Constable Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, registration dates, application process & quick links available in following passages.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Police Constable Jobs 2023
AGE LIMITATION (as on Cutoff Date – 01-01-2022):-
- Applicant age should not be less than 18 years and more than 23 years as on cutoff date.
- The age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST and SEBC Applicants upto 05 years.
- The upper age limit for Ex-Servicemen shall be relaxed as per Government Rules and Regulations.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: The following qualification is compulsory for candidates:-
- Must have passed High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education or any other recognized Board/ Council.
- Should speak, read and write Odia
- Must have passed Odia as one of the subjects in the HSC examination.
PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT DETAILS: All the applicants are advised to refer the following table for brief details about required physical measurements category wise.
|UR/ SEBC||168 Cm||55 Kg||79 Cm||84 Cm|
|SC/ ST||163 Cm||50 Kg||76 Cm||81 Cm|
OPSSB Constable Examination Fee & Application Fee
- Examination Fee:
- Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred & fifty only) for General, SEBC and Other Category Aspirants.
- No Fees for SC and ST Category.
- Cost of Application Form: Rs. 50/- (rupees fifty only)
- Payment Details: All the candidates need to pay in the shape of Bank Draft or Postal Order. The fee once paid will not be refundable. Check notification pdf file for more details.
Odisha Police Sepoy/ Constable Selection Process 2023
About Selection Procedure: The selection process consists of maximum 120 marks. The Odisha Police State Selection Board will select applicants based on their performance in the following tests:-
- Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test – 55 marks
- PMT Exam (Height): 20 marks
- PET Exam: 35 marks
- Driving Test (If an applicant possesses a valid Driving Licence and wishes to appear in the Driving Test.) – 05 marks
- Educational Achievements – 05 marks
- Sports Achievements – 15 marks
- National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC) – 05 marks
- Written Test – 35 marks
How to Apply Odisha Police Constable Online Application Form 2023?
Readers!! If you are finding a simple procedure to apply for Odisha Police Constable IRB Vacancies from this web page, then do not worry as we have mentioned steps below. The complete information about OPSSB recruitment will help you in a selection process. To apply application form for OSAP IRB Constable Bharti in Odisha, you must read the official notification once before online submission form. The Step-wise Guidelines to Apply Application Form is as follows:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of Odisha Police State Selection Board (OPSSB) or just use a link attached below.
- 2nd Step – On a home page, click on a link titled ‘Odisha Police Notification/ Application for Recruitment of Sepoys/ Constables in 17 Battalions‘.
- 3rd Step – First of all, download the detailed advertisement and read every instruction for being sure about your eligibility.
- 4th Step – Now, press the “Apply Online” link after going thoroughly to the notification.
- 5th Step – Deposit examination fees using provided sources to start filling the application form.
- 6th Step – Fill up Online Form with details like Your Name, Your Father’s Name, Gender, Category, Age, Date Of Birth, Religion, Nationality, Education Qualification, Present Address (for Correspondence), Permanent Address, E-mail, Contact Number, and other mandatory information.
- 7th Step – Upload scanned images of photograph, signature, documents and other necessary certificates to the browser option.
- 8th Step – Finally, click on the “SUBMIT” button after verifying all the entries.
- 9th Step – Save the system generated Registration Number and Password after a successful registration.
- 10th Step – Print a copy of your application form for further usage.
Official Links for Odisha Police IRB 2022 2023 Recruitment
|Odisha Police Sepoy/ Constable Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Odisha Police Sepoy/ Constable Jobs Application Form:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|OP Staff Selection Board Online Portal:||VISIT HERE – opssb.nic.in|
|Official Website of Odisha Police:||VISIT HERE – odishapolice.gov.in|
www.odishapolice.gov.in Recruitment 2022 2023 – Important Dates
|Events||Key Dates & Time|
|Official Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Closure/ Last Date to Apply Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Dates to Pay Examination Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Downloading of Physical Test Admit Card:||02 weeks prior exam date|
|OSAP IRB Constable PMT/ PET Exam Dates:||To be notified later on|
|Dates for Downloading of Written Exam Admit Card:||13-14 days before exam|
|OSAP IRB Constable Written Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Publishing Answer Key:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Final Result/ Merit List:||To be notified later on|
Odisha Police Admit Card 2023
About Admit Card/ Hall Ticket: The department officials will upload admit card for each exam through their official website. Also, we have provided a direct link to download IRB Odisha Police Constable Exam Admit Card here for the applicants. The Admit card for PET/ PMT exam & Written examination will be download only by inserting the Application ID Number or Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth in a login page available on the official website. An original copy of photo ID also required along with Admit Card for participating in each stage of the selection process. No mobile phones, calculator or electronic devices will be allowed inside the Examination Hall.
Odisha Police OSAP Result 2023
About Select List/ Result: The select list will get prepare in decreasing order and uploaded to the concerned site – http://opssb.nic.in. The shortlisted candidates will see their Roll Number, Name, Full Address, Date of Birth, District Name, Aggregate Marks, Category and Remark from the Merit List. A selection list will be drawn up by each Battalion in order of merit, category wise as per the advertisement.
About Odisha Police (ଓଡିଶା ପୋଲିସ)
OP Department formed in the year of 1936 & headquartered in Cuttack, the state capital. It is a Law Enforcement Agency falls under Home Department of the State Government. Their motto is We Protect We Care. It headed by DGP Kumar Brijesh Singh. The DGP also has a camp office in the capital city Bhubaneswar. The department has committed to serving the 4.2 Crore citizens of the state, which is the eleventh largest state in India. Their sanction strength is about 72,000 personnel. Every year, it recruits one-third women for civil constables, sub-inspectors, and deputy superintendent posts.
OP has total 07 (Seven) Ranges, i.e. Central Range, Southern Range, Eastern Range, North Central Range, Northern Range, Western Range and South Western Range. All this range either headed by IG or DIG. This organization has Technical Division, Training Division, and Investigation Division. It is also liable to hire best candidates by publishing the employment notice at their official website (www.odishapolice.gov.in). Annually, about more than 1000 eligible job-seekers are appointed by this department to different divisions. Now, this time they have released massive job openings and details available here on this web page.
Odisha OPSSB OSAP Recruitment 2022 2023 – Help Desk
|Contact Address:||Control Room, State Police Headquarters,
Buxi Bazar, Odisha, Cuttack – 753001.
|Email ID for Query:||email@example.com|
|Helpline No. for Query:||N/A|
OSAP IRB Constable Recruitment is the best opportunity for unemployed male candidates which one should not miss. Those contestants who want to contribute service for the nation must utilize this chance.
Hello, Friends!! Do you want further information on this OPSSB recruitment process?? Kindly bookmark our website www.techufo.in as you will get latest updates on Odisha Police Recruitment 2023 time to time. Aspirants will get informed whenever exam hall ticket, answer key, cut off marks, results & final merit list released by the department. Share your feedback related to this blog in a below given comment segment. You can also submit your query in a comment box. We have also written an article on Government Jobs after 10th pass for those people who are interested in the latest recruitment in Orissa. All those who have liked our website can share it on the timeline of Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. Keep visiting for upcoming govt jobs updates.
All the Best, Guys…!!