Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2022 OP SBCC Notification Out Soon for Constable (Communication) Vacancies Apply Online Application Form @ www.odishapolice.gov.in:
Odisha Police Recruitment Details: Finally, Good news for 10+2 job seekers as Odisha Police Department is hiring. OPS Selection Board has issued a notification for Direct Recruitment of Constable (Communication) in Odisha Police Signals Service on a contractual basis. Now the interested and eligible candidates can apply for OP Constable Posts through online mode from Sept 13 to Oct 04, 2021. Before applying online, contestants must check Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Eligibility, Selection Process, SBCC Exam Pattern, Syllabus and Other Information from this web page. Also, Odisha Police Constable Jobs Apply Online Link & Notification PDF is available below.
- 1 Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2022 | OP SBCC Constable (Communication) Vacancies Apply Online @ www.odishapolice.gov.in
- 1.1 Odisha Police Constable (Communication) Notification 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 Odisha Police Constable (Communication) Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Odisha Police Constable (Communication) Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 1.4 Odisha Police Constable (Communication) Selection Process 2022
- 1.5 Odisha Police Constable Communication Exam Fee
- 1.6 How to Apply Odisha Police Constable (Communication) Online Application Form 2022?
- 1.7 Official Links for OP Constable 2022 Recruitment
- 1.8 odishapolice.gov.in Constable (Communication) Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
- 1.9 Odisha Police Constable (Communication) Exam 2022 Pattern
- 2 FAQs About Odisha Police Constable (Communication) Recruitment 2022
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2022 | OP SBCC Constable (Communication) Vacancies Apply Online @ www.odishapolice.gov.in
Odisha Police is inviting Online Applications from Men, Women and Transgender people for Recruitment Examination for 244 Posts of Constables (Communication). This is the first time; OPRB is recruiting Transgenders for the notified posts of Constables. According to the Odisha Police Constable (Communication) Notification, 163 vacancies are released for Male while the remaining 81 are for Female posts. Candidates are advised to submit online form through the official website – https://odishapolice.azurewebsites.net only, whose URL link is shared below. Here candidates are allowed upto the last date (04-10-2021 till 23:59 hrs) to register their Online Application for Odisha Police Constable Vacancy in a technical cadre.
Aspirants interested in Odisha Police Constable (Communication) Posts should ensure that they fulfil qualifications, age limit, physical standards and other details required while applying. Scroll down for complete information about ଓଡିଶା ପୋଲିସ୍ କନଷ୍ଟେବଳ (ଯୋଗାଯୋଗ) ନିଯୁକ୍ତି।
Odisha Police Constable (Communication) Notification 2022 – Overview
|Board Name:||Odisha Police Selection Board|
|Post Name:||Constable (Communication)|
|Total Vacancies:||244 Vacancies (expected)|
|Department Name:||Odisha Police Signals Service|
|Job Category:||State Govt Police Jobs|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in Odisha|
|Application Dates:||Will be Intimated in Due Course|
|Application Mode:||Online Mode|
Odisha Police Constable (Communication) Vacancy 2022 – Details
The Category wise Break-up of OP Constable Vacancies to be filled up by this recruitment is as follows:-
|Category Names||TOTAL||Male Vacancies||Female Vacancies|
|Socially and Economically Backward Class (SEBC)||23||15||08|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||42||28||14|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||67||45||22|
Odisha Police Constable (Communication) Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Above 18 years and Below 23 years of age as on 1st of January 2021.
UPPER AGE LIMIT RELAXATION:-
- ST, SC, SEBC, Home Guards and Women Candidates = 05 years
- Ex-Servicemen = Period of service rendered in Armed Forces
- Home Guards should have completed 03 (three) years of enrollment without any interruption on the date of detailed advertisement published and should be below 28 years of age as on 1st January 2021.
- Group-D employees should have rendered at least 05 (five) years of continuous service in Group-D post and are below 43 years of age.
- In-service contractual Employees are who have rendered at least 01 (one) year of continuous service before commencement of the Odisha Group-C posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 and are below 45 years of age are eligible.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:-
- Passed +2 Examination or equivalent Examination held by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board or Council.
- Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) or equivalent Course from a recognized Institution duly affiliated by the Government.
- Able to Speak, Read & Write Odia and must have passed Odia as one of the subjects In the High School Certificate Examination or an examination in Odia Language equivalent to M.E. standard recognized or conducted by the School and Mass Education Department of Government of Odisha.
PHYSICAL STANDARDS (Height, Weight & Chest):-
|Category Names||Height (Minimum)||Weight (Minimum)||Chest|
|Un-expanded (Minimum)||Expanded (Minimum)|
|Un-Reserved & SEBC (Male)||168 cm||55 kg||79 cm||84 cm|
|Un-Reserved & SEBC (Female)||158 cm||47.50 kg||–||–|
|SC/ ST (Male)||163 cm||50 kg||76 cm||81 cm|
|SC/ ST (Female)||153 cm||45 kg||–||–|
Odisha Police Constable (Communication) Selection Process 2022
About Selection Stages: The Board will organize the following tests for the selection of most eligible candidates:-
- Written Examination (Computer Based Recruitment Exam – CBRE) = Maximum 100 marks
- Physical Standards Measurement Test (PSMT) = Qualifying
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) = Qualifying
- NCC Certificates:-
- NCC ‘A’ Certificate = 01 mark
- NCC ‘B’ Certificate = 02 marks
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate = 03 marks
Here 3 (three) times the number of candidates as per vacancies (category wise), qualifying in the written test, would be called in order of merit for physical standards. Only those candidates qualifying the physical standards measurement will be allowed to appear in the physical efficiency tests.
Odisha Police Constable Communication Exam Fee
|Category Names||Examination Fee|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes (SC/ ST):||Rs. 000/- (No Fee)|
|Un-Reserved (UR), Socially & Economically Backward Classes (SEBC) and Other Categories:||Rs. 220/- (Two Hundred & Twenty Rupees Only)|
|Mode of Fee Payment – Online Mode (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI through payment gateway)|
How to Apply Odisha Police Constable (Communication) Online Application Form 2022?
Following are the Step-wise Instructions to Apply Odisha Police Online Form for the Posts of Constable (Communication):-
- 1st Step – Open the Official Website of Odisha Police – odishapolice.gov.in
- 2nd Step – Navigate to the “NOTICES & ADVERTISEMENT” section available on a homepage.
- 3rd Step – Click on a link named “Notification for Recruitment of Constable (Communication) in Odisha Police Signals Service 2021”.
- 4th Step – Read the Advertisement properly and then press the “Apply Online” link to start the registration process.
- 5th Step – Fill out the online application form as per the instructions.
- 6th Step – Upload the copies of scanned passport size colour photo and signature.
- 7th Step – Pay the Examination Fee using options like Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net-Banking, etc.
- 8th Step – Preview the Application Form and make corrections, if any.
- 9th Step – Finally, press the “Submit” button for the final submission of application form.
- 10th Step – Make a printout of the Online Application Form and Payment Acknowledgement Slip. (NOTE: No printout/ hard copy of the application form is required to be sent to OPRB.)
Official Links for OP Constable 2022 Recruitment
|Odisha Police Constable (Communication) Detailed Advertisement:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Odisha Police Constable (Communication) Online Application 2022:||APPLY ONLINE|
|Official Website of Odisha Police:||VISIT HERE – odishapolice.gov.in|
odishapolice.gov.in Constable (Communication) Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Indicative Advertisement Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Detailed Advertisement Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Registration of Online Application:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Registration of Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Payment of Exam Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Admit Card Downloading Dates:||14 to 15 days before exam date|
|Date of Written Examination (CBRE):||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Written Exam Result:||To be notified later on|
|Dates of PET & PMT Examination:||To be notified later on|
Odisha Police Constable (Communication) Exam 2022 Pattern
|« Written Examination Scheme »|
|Part||Topics||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Duration|
|Part – A||Odia Language, English Language, Arithmetic, Aptitude Test and Logical Reasoning, etc.||25 ques.||25 marks||120 minutes|
|Part – B||Computer Proficiency Test||75 ques.||75 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||2 hours|
|♦ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Scheme ♦|
|Men (All Categories)||1.6 Kms||7 Minutes|
|Women (All Categories)||1.6 Kms||9 Minutes|
FAQs About Odisha Police Constable (Communication) Recruitment 2022
Willing candidates need to apply online application through a link provided on the website – www.odishapolice.gov.in/ https://odishapolice.azurewebsites.net
The process for applying online application form consists of 02 (two) parts:-
(a) Basic Registration
(b) Detailed Registration (Personal Details, Educational Details, Photo & Signature Upload, etc.)
The recruitment process will consist of three types of tests, namely Computer based Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
The online application process has started from 13th October 2021 onwards and will continue till 04th October 2021.
The detailed advertisement has published on 13th September 2021 and will be download from the official website of OPS & also from our web portal – www.techufo.in.
Yes. This is for the first time that Transgender Community is allowed to apply for the OPS Recruitment drive.
Applicants can contact the Help Desk for any application related technical queries at the following number or email id:-
a) Phone Number: 9513850031
b) E-Mail: email@example.com
Hello, Friends!! We are ending this blog here & hope you are provided with all the necessary information on OP Constable Recruitment 2022. If you guys have Odisha Police Recruitment related any query on the online application process, fee payment, etc., do let us know in the comment box below. Our team will reply soon. Keep on following us at www.techufo.in for govt job update. Wishing All The Best…!!