KPTCL Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 1492 JE, AE & Junior Assistant Vacancies Apply Online Karnataka Power Transmission Corp Ltd Application Form @https://kptcl.karnataka.gov.in:
KPTCL JE AE JA 2022 Recruitment Details: Employment News for Karnataka Government Job Seekers as KPTCL is hiring for massive 1492 vacancies. Recently, Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Ltd has announced a job notification for Recruitment of Junior Engineer (Elec./ Civil), Assistant Engineer (Elec./ Civil) & Junior Assistant. Interested contestants eligible for KPTCL JE, AE & JA Vacancies can apply online from 07-02-2022 to 07-03-2022. Also, we have added KPTCL Karnataka JE JA AE 2022 Apply Online Link and Notification PDF Link in this article below. Scroll down to read more information on KPTCL Recruitment 2022 process.
- 1 KPTCL Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 1492 JE, AE & Jr Assistant Vacancies @kptcl.karnataka.gov.in
- 1.1 KPTCL JE AE Jr Assistant Notification 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 KPTCL Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for KPTCL JE, AE & Jr Assistant Jobs 2022
- 1.4 KPTCL Pay Scale/ Salary
- 1.5 KPTCL Karnataka Recruitment Application Fee
- 1.6 KPTCL Vacancies Selection Process 2022
- 1.7 Steps to Apply KPTCL Karnataka JE, AE & Jr Assistant Online Application Form 2022:-
- 1.8 Official Links for kptcl.karnataka.gov.in 2022 Recruitment
- 1.9 KPTCL JA AE JE Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
- 2 FAQs About KPTCL JE AE Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
KPTCL Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for 1492 JE, AE & Jr Assistant Vacancies @kptcl.karnataka.gov.in
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Ltd is inviting Online Applications from eligible candidates to fill up JE (Electrical/ Civil), AE (Electrical/ Civil) and JA Posts in KPTCL & Electricity Supply Companies – ESCOMs. Under KPTCL AE JA JE Notification 2022, there are a total of 1492 posts advertised, of which 599 are for Jr Engineer, 533 for Assistant Engineer & 360 for Jr Assistant Vacancies. Eligible candidates who wish to register need to submit KPTCL JE, JA & AE Vacancy Online Application Form before the closing date, i.e. Mar 07, 2022. At the official website – kptcl.karnataka.gov.in link provided below, aspirants can apply their application form without wasting precious time.
Candidates applying for KPTCL Junior Engineer, JA & Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022 are advised to download the notification & read it carefully before submitting the online form. KPTCL Karnataka JE JA JE Vacancies regarding details such as educational qualifications, age limit, pay scale, selection process, application fee, important date, how to apply, FAQs, etc., is available in full detail below.
KPTCL JE AE Jr Assistant Notification 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name:||Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Post Names:||1) Junior Engineer (Electrical & Civil)
2) Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Civil)
3) Junior Assistant
|Total Vacancies:||1492 vacancies|
|Job Category:||State Government Jobs|
|Apply Mode:||Online only|
|Application Dates:||07 February to 07 March 2022|
|Exam Dates:||23 July, 24 July & 07 August 2022|
KPTCL Vacancy 2022 – Details
Let’s have a look at the detailed post-wise & category-wise vacancies of KPTCL 2022 from the below table:-
|Post Names||Total Vacancies||NKK||KK|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||505||393||06||106||00|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||28||21||00||07||00|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||570||477||09||82||02|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||29||21||00||08||00|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||1492||1269||15||206||02|
Eligibility Criteria for KPTCL JE, AE & Jr Assistant Jobs 2022
Candidates must go through the KPTCL eligibility criteria to check their eligibility for Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer & Junior Assistant Posts. The age & educational qualifications will vary post-wise. Check the eligibility details below:-
- AE (Electrical): BE/ B.tech in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution or Pass in AMIE (INDIA) (Section A & B Electrical) Examination or any equivalent Engineering Degree relevant to Transmission & Distribution utilities.
- AE (Civil): BE/ B.tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution or Pass in AMIE (INDIA) (Section A & B Civil) Examination or any equivalent Engineering Degree relevant to Transmission & Distribution utilities in Civil Engineering discipline.
- JE (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a Polytechnic of the Karnataka State.
- JE (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from a Polytechnic of the Karnataka State.
- Junior Assistant: Passed the Secondary PUC Exam conducted by the Department of Undergraduate Education, OR 12th Class Examination conducted by the CBSC & ISC Examination Boards.
- The age of candidates should have been a minimum of 18 years as on the last date for receipt of an application, i.e. 07-03-2022 and maximum age limit category wise as follows:-
- 35 years for General Category Candidates.
- 38 years for CAT-2A, 2B, 3A and 3B Candidates.
- 40 years for SC, ST and Category I Candidates.
KPTCL Pay Scale/ Salary
About Salary: The pay scale for each post is as follows:-
|Post Names||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||Rs. 41,130/- to Rs. 72,920/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 41,130/- to Rs. 72,920/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Rs. 26,270/- to Rs. 65,020/-|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 26,270/- to Rs. 65,020/-|
|Junior Assistant||Rs. 20,220/- to Rs. 51,640/-|
KPTCL Karnataka Recruitment Application Fee
About Application Fee: The application fee for all the different categories are given below in a table:-
|Category Names||Application Fee|
|General Category, CAT-I, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B Candidates:||Rs. 600/- (including goods & service tax and postal service fees)|
|SC & ST Category Candidates:||Rs. 350/- (including goods & service tax and postal service fees)|
|Physically Challenged (PWD) Candidates:||No Fee|
KPTCL Vacancies Selection Process 2022
About Selection Procedure: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited will conduct Recruitment to the Posts of AE (Elec./ Civil), JE (Elec./ Civil) & JA based on the following test:-
- Online Aptitude Test (Written Exam) = 100 marks
- Personal Interview
Steps to Apply KPTCL Karnataka JE, AE & Jr Assistant Online Application Form 2022:-
Eligible candidates can follow the step-wise procedure given below to Apply KPTCL Online Application for Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer & Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Ltd at https://kptcl.karnataka.gov.in/.
- 2nd Step – Go to the ‘Recruitment’ section available on the Homepage.
- 3rd Step – Click on the notification link titled “Notification regarding Direct Recruitment of AE (Elec./ Civil), JE (Elec./ Civil) and JA in KPTCL/ ESCOMs 2022“.
- 4th Step – Read the instructions given in the notification carefully
- 5th Step – Now, click on the ‘Apply Online’ link to proceed further.
- 6th Step – Register yourself first with your basic details like Name, Contact Number, Email Address, etc.
- 7th Step – Log in with your credentials and fill in the application form.
- 8th Step – Upload the mentioned documents, passport size photo, signature copy, etc.
- 9th Step – Pay the application fee as per your category.
- 10th Step – Finally, press the “Submit” button to register your application form successfully.
- 11th Step – Download the form & take a printout of it for reference.
Official Links for kptcl.karnataka.gov.in 2022 Recruitment
|KPTCL Kannada Language Test & Aptitude Test Tentative Timetable 2022:||CHECK HERE|
|Instructions About Filling-up KPTCL Applications:||CHECK HERE|
|KPTCL JE AE Jr Assistant Online Application Form 2022:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Is Closed Now)|
|KPTCL JE AE JA Detailed Notification 2022:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|KPTCL JE AE JA Short/ Brief Notification 2022:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Official Website of KPTCL:||VISIT HERE – kptcl.karnataka.gov.in|
KPTCL JA AE JE Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Short Notification Release Date:||24-01-2022|
|Detailed Notification Release Date:||01-02-2022|
|Starting Date for Registration of Online Application Form:||07-02-2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||07-03-2022|
|Due Date for Payment of Application Fee:||09-03-2022|
|Date for Availability of Admit Card:||10 to 12 days prior exam date|
|KPTCL Junior Engineer (JE) Exam Date:||23-07-2022|
|KPTCL Assistant Engineer (AE) Exam Date:||24-07-2022|
|KPTCL Junior Assistant (JA) Exam Date:||07-08-2022|
|Kannada Language Exam Date:||07-08-2022|
|Date for Releasing Online Exam Result:||To be notified later on|
Dear Aspirants!! We have covered all the necessary information under this article regarding Junior Assistant, AE & JE Recruitment in KPTCL & Karnataka ESCOMs 2022. If you have any further queries or questions, ask us through the below comment box. We will answer at the earliest. Keep visiting this web page @techufo.in to get all the latest news updates on KPTCL Karnataka Recruitment Notification & Online Application Form from time to time.
FAQs About KPTCL JE AE Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
There are three posts – Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical) and Junior Assistant announced under this job advertisement of Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited.
A total of 1492 JE AE JA vacancies are to be filled up by the Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Ltd.
You can apply for KEB JE, AE & Junior Assistant Posts by ONLINE mode only by logging on to KPTCL Website – https://kptcl.karnataka.gov.in/ whose direct link is also attached to this web page.
The starting date to apply online is February 07, 2022 while the deadline is March 07, 2022.
18-35 years is the age limit for JE (Electrical & Civil) Vacancies in Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Ltd.
12th pass in the State of Karnataka OR Diploma in Accountancy & Auditing or Accountancy & Costing.
The selection process for AE (Electrical & Civil) Vacancy in Karnataka Power Transmission Corp. Ltd. is strictly on merit based on the marks secured in the Online Aptitude Test only.
For any difficulty or error messages while submitting online applications, email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a screenshot of the application preview and error message. Also, contact Helpline Number (080-22211527, EXT: 3789, 3872) between 10:30 AM to 05:00 PM for further clarification & information.
Wishing You ALL THE BEST for Recruitment Process…!!