OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for 586 Vacancies Apply Odisha SSSC RI Online Application Form at www.osssc.gov.in:
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has published a Notification for Recruitment to 586 District Cadre Posts of Revenue Inspector on Contractual Basis. All those candidates interested in Odisha Revenue Dept Inspector Vacancies and having all eligibility criteria can apply their application between 24-06-2021 to 30-07-2021. For Odisha Government Jobs 2021-22 Seekers, OSSSC RI Recruitment is an employment opportunity. A direct link to access Odisha SSSC RI Notification PDF & OSSSC Revenue Inspector Apply Online Link is available below on this web page. Scroll down to read more information on OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2021.
- 1 OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2021 | Odisha SSSC RI 586 Vacancies Apply Online @www.osssc.gov.in
- 1.1 OSSSC Revenue Inspector Notification 2021 – Overview
- 1.2 Odisha OSSSC Revenue Inspector Vacancy 2021 – Details
- 1.3 OSSSC Revenue Inspector 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Odisha Revenue Inspector Pay Scale
- 1.5 OSSSC Revenue Inspector Selection Process 2021
- 1.6 OSSSC Revenue Inspector Exam Application Fee
- 1.7 How to Apply Odisha OSSSC Revenue Inspector Online Application Form 2021?
- 1.8 osssc.gov.in Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
- 1.9 OSSSC Revenue Inspector Exam Pattern 2021
- 1.10 OSSSC Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2021
- 1.11 Help Desk for OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2021 | Odisha SSSC RI 586 Vacancies Apply Online @www.osssc.gov.in
OSSSC has invited Online Applications from eligible candidates for Revenue Inspector Posts in various district establishments under the Revenue and Disaster Management Department of Odisha State Government. A total of 586 vacancies are available under OSSSC RI Notification. The details of Odisha Revenue Inspector Vacancy District-wise & Category wise is available below to this blog. Candidates who wish to apply should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. OSSSC Online Registration for Revenue Inspector Recruitment will culminate on July 26, 2021, while submission of online application will end on July 30, 2021. Candidates are advised to apply online for Odisha Revenue Inspector Jobs by logging into the OSSSC web portal.
Before applying online at https://www.osssc.gov.in, aspirants must read the eligibility norms and all other instructions from Odisha SSSC Revenue Inspector Official Notification. The general information about OSSSC RI Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Process, Salary, Application Fee, ‘How to Apply Online Form’, etc. mentioned briefly below.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Notification 2021 – Overview
|Organizer Name:||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name:||Revenue Inspector – 2021|
|Total Vacancies:||586 Vacancies|
|Department Name:||Revenue and Disaster Management Department|
|Job Location:||Odisha State|
|Job Category:||State Government Jobs|
|Registration Dates:||24 June to 26 July 2021|
|Application Dates:||24 June to 30 July 2021|
|Apply Mode:||Online Mode|
Odisha OSSSC Revenue Inspector Vacancy 2021 – Details
|♦ Allocation of Category wise Vacancies ♦|
|TOTAL Vacancies ⇒||586||386||200|
OSSSC Revenue Inspector 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification ( as on 30th July 2021):-
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree Examination in any discipline or equivalent thereto from a recognized University along with a Knowledge of Computer Application.
- Candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia and have
- Passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject; OR
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent exam with Odia as a medium of examination in non-language subjects; OR
- Passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination Class-VII or above from a School or Educational Institution recognized by the Odisha State Govt. or Central Government; OR
- Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard held by the School & Mass Education Department.
Age Limit (as on 1st January 2021):-
- Minimum 20 years and Maximum 32 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 (Five) years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women/ Ex-Serviceman category and 10 (Ten) years for Persons with Disability. The upper age limit for candidates having actual work experience in Settlement/ Consolidation shall be relaxed by 05 (Five) years.
Odisha Revenue Inspector Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: Candidates appointed to the posts shall be paid monthly remuneration as mentioned in the below table:-
|Pay Scale and Pay Matrix Level||Consolidated monthly Remuneration|
|Pay Scale – Rs. 35,400/-, Pay Matrix Level – 9, Cell – 01||Rs. 16,880/-|
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Selection Process 2021
About Mode of Selection: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission will conduct the following exams for OSSSC 586 RI Vacancies to appoint the best candidates:-
- Written Examination (Objective type with MCQ in OMR system) = 400 marks
- Skill Test in Computer Application (Practical) = 50 marks
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Exam Application Fee
About Examination Fee & Mode of Payment: The category wise exam fee as follows:-
- SC, ST & Persons with Disabilities Category = Rs. 000/- (No fee)
- GEN, SEBC and Other Categories = Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
- The exam fee can be deposited through online mode by visiting the Odisha SSSC website under the Head of Account “0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fee Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213“.
How to Apply Odisha OSSSC Revenue Inspector Online Application Form 2021?
|♦ Steps to Apply Online ♦|
|1st Step – Visit the Official Website of Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission.
2nd Step – On a home page, navigate to the “Recruitment News” section.
3rd Step – Click on the link named “OSSSC Advertisement – Invitation of Online Applications for Recruitment to the post of Revenue Inspector-2021“.
4th Step – Read all the detailed advertisement as mentioned in the notification.
5th Step – Now, press the “Apply Online” link available on the homepage.
6th Step – Fill up the application form with correct data and upload a scanned photo along with a signature.
7th Step – Pay the examination fee by online mode.
8th Step – Click on the “Submit” button for submission of the online application.
9th Step – Finally, the system will generate a unique registration ID.
10th Step – Save it & Print a hard copy of the application form for further procedure.
osssc.gov.in Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
|Advertisement Date:||22nd June 2021|
|Opening Date for Online Registration:||24th June 2021|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||24th June 2021|
|Closing Date for Online Registration:||
26th July 2021
|Last Date for Receipt of Online Application Form:||30th July 2021|
|Dates for Online Payment of Examination Fee:||24th June to
|Due Date for Payment of Exam Fee by Treasury Challan:||30th July 2021|
|Admission Letter Downloading Dates:||Two weeks prior exam date|
|Date of Written Examination:||In September 2021|
|Date of Releasing Written Exam Result:||To be notified later|
|Skill Test Date:||To be notified later|
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Exam Pattern 2021
|« Written Test Pattern »|
|Paper||Part||Subjects||No. of Ques.||Maxi. Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I||Part-A||General Awareness||50 ques.||100 marks||2 hours|
|Part-B||Mathematics (HSC/ Class-10th Standard)||50 ques.||100 marks|
|Paper-II||Part-A||General English (HSC/ Class-10th Standard)||50 ques.||100 marks||2 hours|
|Part-B||Computer Test [MS Windows and MS Office (MS Word, MS PowerPoint & MS Excel)]||25 ques.||50 marks|
|Part-C||Language Test (Odia)||25 ques.||50 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||200 ques.||400 marks||4 hours|
|« Skill Test Pattern »|
|S. N.||Topics||Maxi. Marks||Duration|
|a.||MS Windows||50 marks||1 hours|
|b.||MS Office: MS Word, MS PowerPoint & MS Excel|
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2021
About Exam Admission Letter: The Commission will upload Admit Card on its official website around 02 weeks before commencement of the written examination. No hard copy of Admit Card shall be sent to candidates through post or any other mode.
Help Desk for OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021
|Contact Address:||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission,
BLOCK NO.3 & 5 UNIT-I,
Bhubaneswar – 751009
|Helpline Number:||0674-2597149 (between 10 AM to 5 PM on official day)|
For the latest updates on OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2021 Process, visit this web page regularly and stay tuned @techufo.in…!!