OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2024 Notification Out Soon for 586 Vacancies Apply Odisha SSSC RI Online Application Form at www.osssc.gov.in:
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has published a Notification for Recruitment to 586 District Cadre Posts of Revenue Inspector on Contractual Basis. All those candidates interested in Odisha Revenue Dept Inspector Vacancies and having all eligibility criteria can apply their application between 24-06-2021 to 30-07-2021. For Odisha Government Jobs 2024 Seekers, OSSSC RI Recruitment is an employment opportunity. A direct link to access Odisha SSSC RI Notification PDF & OSSSC Revenue Inspector Apply Online Link is available below on this web page. Scroll down to read more information on OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2024.
- 1 OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2024 | Odisha SSSC RI Vacancies Apply Online @www.osssc.gov.in
- 1.1 OSSSC Revenue Inspector Notification 2024: Summary
- 1.2 Odisha OSSSC Revenue Inspector Vacancy 2024: Details
- 1.3 OSSSC Revenue Inspector 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Odisha Revenue Inspector Pay Scale 2024
- 1.5 OSSSC Revenue Inspector Selection Process 2024
- 1.6 OSSSC Revenue Inspector Exam Application Fee 2024
- 1.7 OSSSC Revenue Inspector (RI) Recruitment 2024: Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply Odisha OSSSC Revenue Inspector Online Application Form 2024?
- 1.9 Official Links for OSSSC RI 2024 Recruitment
- 1.10 OSSSC Revenue Inspector Exam Pattern 2024
- 1.11 OSSSC Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2024
- 2 Help Desk for OSSSC RI Recruitment 2024
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2024 | Odisha SSSC RI Vacancies Apply Online @www.osssc.gov.in
OSSSC has invited Online Applications from eligible candidates for Revenue Inspector Posts in various district establishments under the Revenue and Disaster Management Department of Odisha State Government. A total of 586 vacancies are available under OSSSC RI Notification. The details of Odisha Revenue Inspector Vacancy District-wise & Category wise is available below to this blog. Candidates who wish to apply should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. OSSSC Online Registration for Revenue Inspector Recruitment will culminate on July 26, 2021, while submission of online application will end on July 30, 2021. Candidates are advised to apply online for Odisha Revenue Inspector Jobs by logging into the OSSSC web portal.
Before applying online at https://www.osssc.gov.in, aspirants must read the eligibility norms and all other instructions from Odisha SSSC Revenue Inspector Official Notification. The general information about OSSSC RI Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Process, Salary, Application Fee, ‘How to Apply Online Form’, etc. mentioned briefly below.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Notification 2024: Summary
|Organizer Name:||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name:||Revenue Inspector – 2024|
|Total Vacancies:||586 Vacancies (approx.)|
|Department Name:||Revenue and Disaster Management Department|
|Job Location:||Odisha State|
|Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Age Limit:||20 to 32 years|
|Job Category:||State Government Jobs|
|Apply Mode:||Online Mode|
Odisha OSSSC Revenue Inspector Vacancy 2024: Details
Take a glance at the details of Category wise OSSSB RI Vacancies Break-up as listed below in a table:-
|TOTAL Vacancies ⇒||586||386||200|
OSSSC Revenue Inspector 2024 Eligibility Criteria
There are the minimum eligibility criteria for OSSSC Revenue Inspector Exam 2024, which a candidate must fulfil. The required education qualification and age limit for Odisha RI Recruitment are listed underneath:-
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree Examination in any discipline or equivalent thereto from a recognized University along with a Knowledge of Computer Application.
- Candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia and have
- Passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject; OR
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent exam with Odia as a medium of examination in non-language subjects; OR
- Passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination Class-VII or above from a School or Educational Institution recognized by the Odisha State Govt. or Central Government; OR
- Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard held by the School & Mass Education Department.
- Minimum 20 years and Maximum 32 years as on the 1st of January 2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 (Five) years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women/ Ex-Serviceman category and 10 (Ten) years for Persons with Disability. The upper age limit for candidates having actual work experience in Settlement/ Consolidation shall be relaxed by 05 (Five) years.
Odisha Revenue Inspector Pay Scale 2024
About Scale of Pay: Candidates appointed to the posts shall be paid monthly remuneration as mentioned in the below table:-
|Pay Scale and Pay Matrix Level||Consolidated monthly Remuneration|
|Pay Scale – Rs. 35,400/-, Pay Matrix Level – 9, Cell – 01||Rs. 16,880/-|
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Selection Process 2024
About Mode of Selection: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission will conduct the following exams for OSSSC 586 RI Vacancies to appoint the best candidates:-
|S. N.||Exam Names||Marks|
|1||Written Examination (Objective type with MCQ in OMR system)||400 marks|
|2||Skill Test in Computer Application (Practical)||50 marks|
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Exam Application Fee 2024
About Examination Fee & Mode of Payment: The category wise exam fee as follows:-
- SC, ST & Persons with Disabilities Category = Rs. 000/- (No fee)
- GEN, SEBC and Other Categories = Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
- The exam fee can be deposited through online mode by visiting the Odisha SSSC website under the Head of Account “0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fee Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213“.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector (RI) Recruitment 2024: Important Dates
Given below Important dates for Odisha OSSSC RI 2024 will be updated as and when officially announced:-
|Events||Date & Time|
|Advertisement Release Date:||To be notified soon|
|Opening Date for Online Registration:||To be notified soon|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||To be notified soon|
|Closing Date for Online Registration:||To be notified soon|
|Last Date for Receipt of Online Application Form:||To be notified soon|
|Dates for Online Payment of Examination Fee:||To be notified soon|
|Due Date for Payment of Exam Fee by Treasury Challan:||To be notified soon|
|Admission Letter Downloading Dates:||Two weeks prior exam date|
|Date of Written Examination:||To be notified later|
|Date of Releasing Written Exam Result:||To be notified later|
|Skill Test Date:||To be notified later|
How to Apply Odisha OSSSC Revenue Inspector Online Application Form 2024?
We have shared below Steps to Apply OSSSC Online Application Form for the Posts of Revenue Inspector (RI), so go through it and follow it:-
- 1st Step – Visit the Official Website of Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission.
- 2nd Step – On a home page, navigate to the “Recruitment News” section.
- 3rd Step – Click on the link named “OSSSC Advertisement – Invitation of Online Applications for Recruitment to the post of Revenue Inspector-2024“.
- 4th Step – Read all the detailed advertisement as mentioned in the notification.
- 5th Step – Now, press the “Apply Online” link available on the homepage.
- 6th Step – Fill up the application form with correct data and upload a scanned photo along with a signature.
- 7th Step – Pay the examination fee by online mode.
- 8th Step – Click on the “Submit” button for submission of the online application.
- 9th Step – Finally, the system will generate a unique registration ID.
- 10th Step – Save it & Print a hard copy of the application form for further procedure.
Official Links for OSSSC RI 2024 Recruitment
|OSSSC Revenue Inspector Detailed Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|OSSSC Revenue Inspector Online Application Form 2024:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|Official Website of OSSSC:||VISIT @ osssc.gov.in|
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Exam Pattern 2024
|« Written Test Pattern »|
|Paper||Part||Subjects||No. of Ques.||Maxi. Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I||Part-A||General Awareness||50 ques.||100 marks||2 hours|
|Part-B||Mathematics (HSC/ Class-10th Standard)||50 ques.||100 marks|
|Paper-II||Part-A||General English (HSC/ Class-10th Standard)||50 ques.||100 marks||2 hours|
|Part-B||Computer Test [MS Windows and MS Office (MS Word, MS PowerPoint & MS Excel)]||25 ques.||50 marks|
|Part-C||Language Test (Odia)||25 ques.||50 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||200 ques.||400 marks||4 hours|
|« Skill Test Pattern »|
|S. N.||Topics||Maxi. Marks||Duration|
|a.||MS Windows||50 marks||1 hours|
|b.||MS Office: MS Word, MS PowerPoint & MS Excel|
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2024
About Exam Admission Letter: The Commission will upload Admit Card on its official website around 02 weeks before commencement of the written examination. No hard copy of Admit Card shall be sent to candidates through post or any other mode. The Admit Card will be downloaded only by submitting the login credentials.
Help Desk for OSSSC RI Recruitment 2024
|Contact Address:||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission,
BLOCK NO.3 & 5 UNIT-I,
Bhubaneswar – 751009
|Helpline Number:||0674-2597149 (between 10 AM to 5 PM on official day)|
For the latest updates on OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2024 Process, visit this web page regularly and stay tuned @techufo.in…!!