Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Notification and Online Application for DOP Orissa Gramin Dak Sevak 1072 Vacancies released apply at www.odishapost.gov.in or www.indiapost.gov.in official website:
Hello, Job-Seekers!! Don’t miss out this Odisha Postal Career Opportunity! The latest GDS Jobs in DOP Odisha Circle available for Matric passed candidates having age limit between 18 to 40 years. On 27th March’17, Department of Post, Orissa Circle has released Notification ST/1-3/19/GDS/2017 for Direct Recruitment of 1072 Gramin Dak Sevaks in vacant posts. If you are looking for latest Postal Jobs 2017, then make use of this recruitment without wasting a single minute. There are total 1072 vacancies of GDS post available for interested and eligible contestants. All the candidates are advised to refer Odisha Post Office Notification 2017 for GDS Recruitment before registering the application. Contestants who are eligible can start the registration process through online mode referring the official website. The Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply Online link to submit application form is also available on this webpage at the bottom.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Notification
The last date to apply for Orissa Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies is 26/04/2017. Go through below details for information on India Post GDS Recruitment Application and Selection Process under Odisha Circle. In the following passages, the GDS Vacancies details like age limit, qualifications, salary, application fee, steps to apply online form, etc. mentioned briefly. Candidates will get all of their answers from below description.
Name of the Department: India Post
Name of the Circle: DOP Odisha
Recruitment Notification No.: ST/1-3/19/GDS/2017 Dt. 27.03.2017
Vacancy Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
Odisha Post Office GDS Vacancy Details:-
Note: The vacancies mentioned below likely to change without any prior intimation.
Total Vacancies: 1072
Community-wise Consolidation of Posts:-
|Name of the Categories||Vacancies|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||97|
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||157|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||236|
Type of Job: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in the State
Registration Mode: On-line
Pay Scale (per month):
- Selected applicants will get an attractive scale of pay plus grade pay and Admissible allowances.
- Candidates can check the DOP Orissa GDS Notification PDF file for pay scale division wise.
Odishapost GDS Application Cost (Mandatory for General Categories):
- All those candidates who want to register their names must Pay Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupee) for an Application Fee.
- Those who belongs to female and reserved category they didn’t have to pay any fee for this recruitment.
Postman Examination Fee:
- Those male candidates belonging to General and OBC categories must Pay Rs. 400/- (four hundred rupee) for Examination Fee.
- There is No Examination Fee for SC, ST, PH and Women Category Applicants.
Fee Payment Mode:
- The OC and OBC Male candidates can pay the fees of rupees one hundred at any Head Post Office. Only by informing the Registration Number at the PO Counter, applicants can make the payment for the registration.
Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limitation (as on 26th of April’17):
- The age limit should be 18-40 years for Unreserved Category Applicants.
- The Reserved categories like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Castes, Physically Handicapped, Ex-servicemen, etc. will get upper age relaxation as per Indian Government orders.
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- SC/ST – 05 (five) years
- PH – 10 (ten) years
- For more details, contestants can refer the official notification.
- For Orissa Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy, Matriculation Pass Certificate from a Govt. Approved Board or University will require. Now, it is a right opportunity if you are waiting for Govt Jobs after 10th pass. In case you have passed Xth class examination in just a first attempt then you will get treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally. Here we suggest every candidate read out the Advertisement for getting point to point details about qualification.
- For appointing the best candidates, selection to the done as per the Merit List generates automatically based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- The applied contestants will be selected based on their performance in 10th class examination.
- No written test or interview held by the department in the selection procedure.
How to Apply DOP Odisha GDS Online Application Form 2017?
- Access the Indiapost Website i.e. odisha.postalcareers.in or just open a link attached below.
- From the home page, you will find a link to download Notification for the Posts of Gramin Dak Sevak in Orissa Postal Circle.
- Open the Career Advt Link.
- Read the Notification, instruction sheet and FAQs.
- If you evaluate your eligibility for the post, then start the registration process.
- Click on Apply Now link and then tap on I Agree button.
- Now, fill up the application form with details like Division’s Name, Candidate’s Name, Father’s/Husband’s Name, Gender, DOB, Category, Contact No., Email ID, Communication Address, etc.
- Press on Next button to upload necessary files.
- Upload Passport Size Photo (20 KB in JPG/JPEG format) and Signature (10 KB in JPG/JPEG format).
- Verify the filled up details and then click on the SUBMIT button available at the end of Registration Form.
- At last, a Provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will generate on your screen after successful registration.
- Take out a printout of the system generated Fee Payment Challan and pay the fees to nearest Post Office.
- Save the URN number for further references.
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Dates
All those who are interested in the vacancy can register their application by referring the official web page (www.indiapost.gov.in). In below description, we have mentioned starting and closing dates for online registration. All are advised to apply online within the given Registration time and dates.
- Notification Date: 27th March 2017
- Opening Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 27th March 2017
- Last Date for Registration of Online Applications: 26th April 2017 (23:59 Hours)
- Due Date to Pay the Fees: 26th April 2017
Hall Ticket for Aptitude Test: February/March 2017 Aptitude Test Date: UPDATE SHORTLY
- Final Merit List Release Date: May/June 2017
Postman Exam Admit Card/Hall Remit Download Details:-
- The DOP authority will start issuing Admit cards to the applicants once the registration procedure completes on 17/02/17.
- We will inform applicants through this website whenever the Call letter release.
Orissa Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 -> Apply Online
www.odishapost.gov.in | www.indiapost.gov.in | www.appost.in/gdsonline
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 related all the information on GDS Notification and Application Form given in this article. Try to apply for Odisha Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies as early as possible within the time limit. Those who want inquiries may mail to email@example.com. Bookmark our site www.techufo.in and get further updates time to time. The details about Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result and Final Merit will be available soon on this website. Follow us for current employment news and govt jobs updates. Submit your query in a comment box below if you have any. We will try our best to answer each candidate. Thank You, Stay Tuned!!