Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Notification and Online Application for DOP Orissa Gramin Dak Sevak – GDS Cycle-IV Vacancies Released Soon Apply Online Form at www.appost.in/gdsonline, www.indiapost.gov.in or www.odishapost.gov.in:
Hey, Job-Seekers!! Don’t miss out this Odisha Postal Career Opportunity! Here the latest GDS Jobs in DOP Odisha Circle available for Matric/ 10th passed candidates having their age limit in between 18 to 40 years. On 31st of August 2020, Department of Post, Odisha Circle has released a Notification for Direct Recruitment of 2060 Gramin Dak Sevaks Cycle-IV [Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & Dak Sevak] Posts. If you are looking for latest Postal Jobs 2021 in Odisha State, then make use of this DOP Online Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment without wasting a single minute. Total 2060 vacancies of GDS Posts are available for eligible contestants.
All the contestants are advised to refer Odisha Post Office Notification 2021 for GDS Recruitment just before registering the application. Contestants who eligible can start the registration procedure through online mode at the official website. Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Link to submit application form is also available on this web page at the bottom.
- 1 Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 | DOP Odisha Post Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle-IV Vacancies Apply Online @appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 Odisha Postal Circle GDS Notification 2021 – Overview
- 1.2 odishapost.gov.in Odisha Post Office Vacancy 2021 Details
- 1.3 Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Odisha Postal Circle GDS Application Fee
- 1.5 Odisha Post GDS Pay Scale 2021
- 1.6 Odisha Postal Circle GDS Selection Process 2021
- 1.7 How to Apply DOP Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2021?
- 1.8 Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Dates
- 1.9 Odisha Postal Circle Result 2021
- 1.10 Odisha Postal Circle GDS Help Desk
- 1.11 Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 | DOP Odisha Post Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle-IV Vacancies Apply Online @appost.in/gdsonline
Indian Postal Department has published Latest Employment News for all those candidates who are waiting to start careers in Odisha Post Office. The Department of Posts has display Odisha Postal Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement Cycle – 4 Notification PDF file at their official website only. Every interested and eligible candidate must note that the DOP Odisha GDS Apply Online Process has started to register applications from 01-09-2020 only. It is to notify that a single candidate is allowed for only 01 (one) Registration. The last date to apply for Odisha Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy is 03-10-2020. Once the application procedure finished, aspirants can check their application status by submitting the Registration Number & Mobile Number until the release of final result.
Here in the following paragraphs, Odisha Postmaster Jobs details such as age limitation, qualifications, salary, application fee, steps to apply online form, etc. mentioned briefly. Go through below details for complete information on Odisha Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 Application as well as Selection Process. Candidates will get all of their answers from the below description.
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Notification 2021 – Overview
|♦ DOP Job Highlights ♦|
|Name of the Department:||INDIA POST|
|Name of the Circle:||DOP Odisha Postal Circle|
|Rectt. Notification No.:||EST/1-170/2020 (B-4)|
|Rectt. Name:||Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement Cycle – IV/ 2021|
|Total Vacancies:||2060 vacancies (approx.)|
|Vacancy Names:||a) Branch Postmaster (BPM)
b) Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
c) Dak Sevak
|Type of Job:||State Government Jobs|
|Job Placement/ Location:||Orissa State|
|Registration/ Apply Mode:||On-Line mode only|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Odisha Post Website:||www.odishapost.gov.in|
|India Post Website:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|GDS Online Portal:||www.appost.in/gdsonline|
odishapost.gov.in Odisha Post Office Vacancy 2021 Details
|♦ Allocation of GDS Vacancies Community wise ♦|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Categories||Total Vacancies|
|01.||UR – Unreserved||863|
|02.||OBC – Other Backward Class||217|
|03.||EWS – Economically Weaker Section||206|
|04.||SC – Scheduled Caste||289|
|05.||ST – Scheduled Tribes||429|
|06.||Persons with Disabilities/ PWD – A||07|
|07.||Persons with Disabilities/ PWD – B||19|
|08.||Persons with Disabilities/ PWD – C||26|
|09.||Persons with Disabilities/ PWD – DE||04|
|Total No. of Vacancies ⇒||2060|
Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
AGE LIMITATION (as on 01st Sept’20 i.e. Cutoff Date):-
- The age limit should be 18-40 years for Unreserved & EWS Category Applicants.
- The Reserved categories like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Castes, Physically Handicapped, etc. will get upper age relaxation as per Indian Government orders.
- Other Backward Castes (OBC) – 03 (three) years
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes (SCs/ STs) – 05 (five) years
- Physically Handicapped (PH):
- PH + UR: 10 (ten) years
- PH + OBC: 13 (thirteen) years
- PH + SC/ ST: 15 (fifteen) years
- For more details, contestants can refer the official notification.
- For Odisha Post Office GDS Vacancies, Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass Certificate with passing marks in Mathematics, Local Language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) from a Government Approved Boards or University will require for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks. It is the right opportunity if you are waiting for Govt Jobs after 10th pass.
- Applying contestant should have Computer Knowledge and also required to furnish basic Computer Training Certificate of at least 60 days from any Computer Training Institute of Central/ State Govt/ Universities/ Boards/ Private Institutions Organizations.
- Knowledge of Local Language is compulsory for all aspirants. Here we suggest every candidate read out the Advertisement and grab point to point details about qualification.
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Application Fee
- All those UR/ OBC/ EWS Male & Trans-man candidates who want to register their names must Pay Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only) for each set of 05 (five) options.
- There is No Application Fee for SC, ST, PH, Trans-woman & Women Category Applicants. So, such candidates can apply online directly through a link attached below in a table.
- Fee Payment Modes: OC/ OBC/ EWS Male & Trans-man applicants can pay the fees of rupees one hundred at any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India & also by online mode using the Credit/ Debit cards/ Net Banking facility. Only by informing the Registration Number at the PO Counter, applicants can make the payment for registration. The registration process completes only after application fee paid by the candidates.
Odisha Post GDS Pay Scale 2021
About GDS Pay Scale (Salary): Selected applicants will get Minimum TRCA (Time Related Continuity Allowance) for GDS BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak Vacancy as follows:-
|Post Names||Mini. TRCA for 4 Hrs/ Level-1 in TRCA Slab||Mini. TRCA for 5 hrs/ Level-2 in TRCA Slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Candidates can check the DOP Orissa GDS Notification PDF file for pay scale division wise related information.|
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Selection Process 2021
- For appointing the best candidates, the Department of Posts Recruitment Officials will make a selection as per the automatically generated merit list based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- The applied contestants will be selected based on their performance in 10th Class Exam.
- In the selection procedure, the department will not give weight-age to those aspirants having higher educational qualification.
- No written test to be held by the India Post department in GDS selection procedure.
How to Apply DOP Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2021?
For Gramin Dak Sevak Online Recruitment Process to fill up 2060 vacancies in Odisha Circle, the Department of Post officials have issued Notification and started accepting Online Applications. Contestants can submit applications from 01st Sept to 03rd Oct 2020. All those interested in the Orissa GDS Vacancy can register their application form by visiting an official website (www.appost.in/gdsonline or www.indiapost.gov.in). All the necessary guidelines for filling up and submitting an online registration form is shown here below in a table.
|♦ Steps to Apply On-Line Form ♦|
|Step 01: Access the India Post GDS Official Website or just open a link attached below.
Step 02: From the home page, you will find a link to download Notification for the Posts of Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle – IV/ 2021-2022 in Odisha Postal Circle.
Step 03: Read the Notification, instruction sheet and FAQs.
Step 04: If you evaluate your eligibility for the post, then start the registration process.
Step 05: Click on Apply Now link and then tap on I Agree button.
Step 06: Now, fill up the application form with details like Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces), Father Name, Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number), Date of Birth, Gender, Community, PH – Type of Disability (HH/ OH/ VH), State in which 10th class passed, Board in which 10th class passed, Year of Passing 10th class, 10th Class Certificate Number or Roll Number (optional), Transgender certificate, etc.
Step 07: Press on Next button to upload your Passport Size Photo (50 KB in JPG/ JPEG format) and Signature (20 KB in JPG/ JPEG format).
Step 08: Verify the filled up details and then click on the SUBMIT button available at the end of Registration Form.
Step 09: At last, a Provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will generate on your screen after successful registration.
Step 10: Take out a printout of the system generated Fee Payment Challan and pay the fees to nearest Post Office.
|NOTE: Save the URN number for further references as it will be needed to check the selection status from the merit list pdf page. Also, keep your copy of fee challan, receipt issued by Post Office and Registration slip for any further reference. Candidates can contact officials for any queries.|
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Dates
Here in the below description, we have mentioned starting and closing dates for online registration. All are advised to apply online within the given Registration time and dates.
|♦ Important Dates ♦|
|Recruitment Notification Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Online Submission of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Registration of Online Applications:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Pay the Application Fees:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Merit List Release Date:||To be notified later|
|Schedule for Document Verification:||To be notified by SMS or Email|
Odisha Postal Circle Result 2021
DOP GDS Result: The results cum selection list will be out only after at least 01-02 months of completion of the registration procedure. INDIA POST will publish a merit list of selected candidates through online mode only. All candidates can check out the merit list by visiting an official website link attached above. Also, candidates can check out Odisha Post Office GDS Result Merit List link for complete details.
Now in the selection list, the authority will reveal shortlisted contestants’ Name, Registration Number, 10th Standard Exam Percentage Marks, Division and many other details. So candidates who are provisionally selected in merit list will be called for Document Verification on scheduled date & time. In this web page, we will try to update every single detail as fast as our team can.
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Help Desk
|Contact Address:||The Chief Postmaster General,
Bhubaneswar – 751001
|Helpline Number:||0674-2391507 / 7655043139|
|Email ID for Query:||email@example.com|
Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
|♦ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) ♦|
|Q.||I wish to apply for Odisha Post GDS Vacancy so where is the application link?|
|A.||We have shared Registration Link and Apply Online Link on this page under “How to Apply” Heading so please go through it, follow the steps and register your application.|
|Q.||Which documents shall I need to upload at the time of registration?|
|A.||Following documents will be required to upload:-
a) Photograph and Signature
b) Certificate of Community (SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PWD)
c) 10th Standard Marksheet/ SSC Certificate
d) Date of Birth proof if DOB is not in the X Class/ SSC Mark Certificate
e) Computer Training Course Certificate
f) Certificate of Disability (Mandatory for PH category).
g) Transgender Certificate (Mandatory for Transgender).
|Q.||Any change in data allowed after the submission of application?|
|A.||No. The details once entered cannot be modified or changed. Therefore, candidates must take the utmost care while registering the details.|
|Q.||How can I get my Application Fee refunded?|
|A.||The application fee once paid not refundable. Hence, candidates must ensure that they are eligible for the post before making fee payment.|
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 related all information on DOP GDS BPM ABPM Notification & Application Form given here in this article. Try to apply for Odisha Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies as early as possible within the time limit. All those who want inquiries on recruitment may mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can bookmark our web-site www.techufo.in and get further all updates time to time. All details about Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result and Final Merit will be available soon on this website. Follow us for all current employment news and govt jobs updates. Submit your query in a comment box below if you have any. We will try our best to answer each contestant. Stay Tuned for latest updates on job openings @odishapost.gov.in!!