Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Notification and Online Application for DOP Orissa Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) 93 Vacancies released apply at www.odishapost.gov.in or www.indiapost.gov.in official website:
Hello, Job-Seekers!! Don’t miss out this Odisha Postal Career Opportunity! The latest GDS Jobs in DOP Odisha Circle available for Matric or 10th passed candidates having age limit between 18 to 40 years. On 21st November’17, Department of Post, Orissa Circle has released Notification No. EST/1-3/19/GDS/2017/B-II for Direct Recruitment of 93 Gramin Dak Sevaks in Koraput Division. If you are looking for latest Postal Jobs 2018, then make use of this DOP Online Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment without wasting a single minute. There are total new 93 vacancies of GDS Posts available for interested and eligible contestants. All the candidates are advised to refer Odisha Post Office Notification 2017 for GDS Recruitment before registering the application. Contestants who are eligible can start the registration process through online mode referring the official website. The Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply Online link to submit application form is also available on this webpage at the bottom.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 | DOP Odisha Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak 93 Vacancies Apply @appost.in/gdsonline
- 1 Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 | DOP Odisha Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak 93 Vacancies Apply @appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 DOP Odisha Postal Circle GDS Notification 2017
- 1.2 odishapost.gov.in Odisha Post Office GDS Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
- 1.4 Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Dates
- 1.5 How to Apply DOP Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2017?
The Indian Postal Department has published Latest Employment News for those who are waiting to start the careers in Orissa Post Office. The Department of Posts has display Orissa Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Notification PDF file at their official website only and not given to the local Newspapers. Every interested and eligible candidate must note that DOP Odisha GDS Apply Online Process will be started to register applications from 21/11/2017 only. The last date to apply for Odisha Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy is 20/12/2017. Once the application registration process was done, the Admit Card for an Aptitude Test will be issued online to appear in the selection process. Go through below details for information on Odisha Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017 Application and Selection Process. In the following passages, the Odishapost GDS Jobs details like age limit, qualifications, salary, application fee, steps to apply online form, etc. mentioned briefly. Candidates will get all of their answers from below description.
⇒ The Department of Post (DoP) officials have started Gramin Dak Sevak Online Recruitment Process to fill up new 93 vacancies in Odisha Circle. Now, interested as well as eligible candidates can submit their applications upto 20th Dec-17 and also pay their exam fees upto 20th Dec-17.
DOP Odisha Postal Circle GDS Notification 2017
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|Name of the Department||India Post|
|Name of the Circle||DOP Odisha|
|Recruitment Notification No.||EST/1-3/19/GDS/2017/B-II|
|Vacancy Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|Total Vacancies||93 vacancies|
|Job Roles||GDSBPM, GDSMD, GDS-PACKER, GDSMM & GDSSV|
|Type of Job||State Government Jobs|
|Job Placement/Location||Koraput Division, Orissa|
|Registration/Apply Mode||On-Line only|
|Application Dates||21-NOV to 20-DEC 2017|
|Help Desk Number||0674-2390816 / 2394533|
|Email ID for Query||» firstname.lastname@example.org
|Official Websites||» www.odishapost.gov.in
odishapost.gov.in Odisha Post Office GDS Vacancy Details
|♦ Community wise Consolidation of Posts ♦|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Categories||Vacancies|
|a.||UR – Un-reserved||48 Posts|
|b.||OBC – Other Backward Class||10 Posts|
|c.||SC – Scheduled Caste||13 Posts|
|d.||ST – Scheduled Tribe||18 Posts|
|e.||Physically Handicapped – HH||02 Posts|
|f.||Physically Handicapped – OH||01 Post|
|g.||Physically Handicapped – VH||01 Post|
|TOTAL POSTS ⇒||93 Posts|
» DOP GDS Pay Scale (Salary):-
- Selected applicants will get an attractive scale of pay plus grade pay and Admissible allowances. As per the notification, the pay scale for GDS BPM Vacancy will be 2745-50-4245 while for GDS MD Vacancy, it will be 2665-50-4165. Candidates can check the DOP Orissa GDS Notification PDF file for pay scale division wise related information.
Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
» Age Limitation (as on 21st of Nov’17 i.e. Cutoff Date):-
- The age limit should be 18-40 years for Unreserved Category Applicants.
- The Reserved categories like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Castes, Physically Handicapped, Ex-servicemen, etc. will get upper age relaxation as per Indian Government orders.
- Other Backward Castes (OBC) – 03 (three) years
- Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes (SCs/STs) – 05 (five) years
- Physically Handicapped (PH)
- PH + UR: 10 (ten) years
- PH + OBC: 13 (thirteen) years
- PH + SC/ST: 15 (fifteen) years
- Ex-servicemen – 03 (three) years
- For more details, contestants can refer the official notification.
» Educational Qualification:-
- For Odisha Post Office GDS Vacancies, Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass Certificate from a Govt. Approved Boards or University will require. Now, it is a right opportunity if you are waiting for Govt Jobs after 10th pass. In case you have passed Xth class examination in just a first attempt then you will get treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally. Applying contestant should have Computer Knowledge and also required to furnish basic Computer Training Certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Here we suggest every candidate read out the Advertisement for getting point to point details about qualification.
» Orissa Postal Circle GDS Selection Process:-
- For appointing the best candidates, the Department of Posts Recruitment officials will make a selection as per the Merit List generates automatically based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- The applied contestants will be selected based on their performance in 10th Class Examination.
- In the selection procedure, the department will not give weightage to those aspirants having a higher educational qualification.
- No written test or interview held by the department in selection procedure.
» Odishapost Application Cost (Mandatory for General & OBC Categories):-
- All those OC & OBC Male candidates who want to register their names must Pay Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options.
- There is No Application Fee for SC, ST, PH and Women Category Applicants. So, such candidates can apply online directly through a link attached at the bottom.
» Fee Payment Mode:-
- The OC and OBC Male applicants can pay the fees of rupees one hundred at any Head Post Office.
- Only by informing the Registration Number at the PO Counter, applicants can make the payment for the registration. The registration process completes only after application fee paid by the candidates. Contestants can check their payment status from the website after three working days of the fee payment.
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Dates
All those who are interested in the Gramin Dak Sevak vacancy can register their application by referring the official web page (www.appost.in/gdsonline or www.indiapost.gov.in). In below description, we have mentioned starting and closing dates for online registration. All are advised to apply online within the given Registration time and dates.
- Recruitment Notification Date: 21st November 2017
- Opening Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 21st November 2017 (00:00 Hours)
- Last Date for Registration of Online Applications: 20th December 2017 (23:59 Hours)
- Due Date to Pay the Fees: 20th December 2017 (23:59 Hours)
- Final Merit List Release Date: Feb or March 2018
How to Apply DOP Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2017?
|♦ Steps to Apply On-Line Form ♦|
|Step-01: Access the Indiapost Website i.e. odisha.postalcareers.in or just open a link attached below.
Step-02: From the home page, you will find a link to download Notification for the Posts of Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs in Orissa Postal Circle.
Step-03: Open the Career Advt Link.
Step-04: Read the Notification, instruction sheet and FAQs.
Step-05: If you evaluate your eligibility for the post, then start the registration process.
Step-06: Click on Apply Now link and then tap on I Agree button.
Step-07: Now, fill up the application form with details like Division’s Name, Candidate’s Name, Father’s/Husband’s Name, Gender, DOB, Category, Contact No., Email ID, Communication Address, etc.
Step-08: Press on Next button to upload necessary files.
Step-09: Upload Passport Size Photo (20 KB in JPG/JPEG format) and Signature (10 KB in JPG/JPEG format).
Step-10: Verify the filled up details and then click on the SUBMIT button available at the end of Registration Form.
Step-11: At last, a Provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will generate on your screen after successful registration.
Step-12: Take out a printout of the system generated Fee Payment Challan and pay the fees to nearest Post Office.
NOTE: Save the URN number for further references.
Orissa Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 ⇒ APPLY ONLINE
About Admit Card/Hall Permit Download Details: The DOP authority will start issuing Admit cards to the applicants once the registration procedure completes on 20/12/2017. We will inform applicants through this website whenever the Call letter release. Also, applicants can download ⇒ Odisha Postal Exam Admit Card from here by logging to the official web page. At the time of downloading process for Hall Ticket, aspirants must use their Register Number or Login Number and Date of Birth. It is to inform every applicant that no hard copy of Admit Card shall be sent by post. A soft copy of Admit Card shall be downloadable only from the online portal.
DOP GDS Result: The result will be released only after at least 01 month of exam date. The department will publish a list of selected candidates through online mode only. All the applied candidates will get their result by visiting the official website link attached above. Along with selection list, the authority will also release marks of all those applicants who have appeared for the Aptitude Test. In this web page, we will try to update every single detail as fast as we can. CHECK ⇒ DOP Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Result related all the information.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 related all the information on DOP GDS Notification and Application Form given in this article. Try to apply for Odisha Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies as early as possible within the time limit. Those who want inquiries may mail to email@example.com. Bookmark our site www.techufo.in and get further updates time to time. The details about Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result and Final Merit will be available soon on this website. Follow us for current employment news and govt jobs updates. Submit your query in a comment box below if you have any. We will try our best to answer each candidate. Thank You, Stay Tuned!!