Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Notification and Online Application for DOP Orissa Postman Mail Guard 76 Vacancies released apply at odisha.postalcareers.in or www.odishapost.gov.in official website:
Hello, Job-Seekers!! Don’t miss out this Odisha Postal Career Opportunity! The latest Postman Jobs in DOP Odisha Circle available for Matric or 10th passed candidates having age limit between 18 to 27 years. On 28th Feb’18, Department of Post, Orissa Circle has released the Notification No. RE/30-22/2018 for Direct Recruitment of 71 Postmen in Postal Divisions and 05 Mail Gaud in RMS Division. If you are looking for latest Postal Jobs 2018, then make use of this DOP Online Postman Mail Guard Recruitment without wasting a single minute. There are total 76 vacancies of PM/MG Posts available for interested as well as eligible contestants. All the candidates are advised to refer Odisha Post Office Notification 2018 for PMMG Recruitment before registering the application. Contestants who are eligible can start the registration process through online mode referring the official website. The Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Apply Online link to submit application form is also available on this web page at the bottom.
|« IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT as on 28.02.2018 »
For Postman/Mail Guard Direct Recruitment Process to fill up 76 vacancies in Odisha Circle, the Department of Post (DoP) officials have issued Notification & started accepting Online Applications. Now, interested as well as eligible candidates can submit their applications from 28th February to 31st March-2018. Further details mentioned below.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 | DOP Odisha Post Office Postman Mail Guard 76 Vacancies Apply @odisha.postalcareers.in
- 1 Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 | DOP Odisha Post Office Postman Mail Guard 76 Vacancies Apply @odisha.postalcareers.in
- 1.1 DOP Odisha Postal Circle Postman Notification 2018
- 1.2 odishapost.gov.in Odisha Post Office Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Odisha Postal Circle Postman/Mail Guard Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Apply DOP Odisha Postman Mail Guard Online Application Form 2018?
- 1.5 Odisha Postal Circle Postman Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Dates
- 1.6 Odisha Postal Circle Admit Card 2018
The Indian Postal Department has published Latest Employment News for those who are waiting to start the careers in Orissa Post Office. The Department of Posts has display Orissa Postal Postman Mail Guard Notification PDF file at their official website only and not given to the local Newspapers. Every interested and eligible candidate must note that DOP Odisha Postman Apply Online Process will be started to register applications from 28/02/2018 only. The last date to apply for Odisha Postal Postman Mail Guard Vacancy is 31/03/2018. Once the application registration process was done, the Admit Card for an Aptitude Test will be issued online to appear in the selection process. Go through below details for information on Odisha Post Office Postman Recruitment 2018 Application and Selection Process. In the following passages, the Odishapost Postman Jobs details like age limit, qualifications, salary, application fee, steps to apply online form, etc. mentioned briefly. Candidates will get all of their answers from below description.
DOP Odisha Postal Circle Postman Notification 2018
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|Name of the Department||India Post|
|Name of the Circle||DOP Odisha|
|Recruitment Notification No.||RE/30-22/2018 (Open Market)|
|Vacancy Names||POSTMAN & MAIL GUARD|
|Total Vacancies||76 vacancies|
|Type of Job||State Government Jobs|
|Job Placement/Location||Orissa State|
|Registration/Apply Mode||On-Line mode only|
|Application Dates||28-FEB to 31-MARCH 2018|
|Help Desk Number||0674-2390816 / 2394533|
|Email ID for Queryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Official Websites||» www.odishapost.gov.in
odishapost.gov.in Odisha Post Office Vacancy 2018 Details
|♦ Postman Vacancies Category wise & Division wise ♦|
|Name of the Division||Name of the Categories||TOTAL|
|♦ Mail Guard Vacancies Category wise & Division wise ♦|
|Name of the Division||Name of the Categories||TOTAL|
DOP Postman Pay Scale (Salary): Selected applicants will get an attractive scale of pay plus grade pay and Admissible allowances. According to the notification, pay scale will be Rs. 21,700/- per month in the level-3 of Pay Matrix as per 07th CPC + Admissible allowances as prescribed from time to time. Candidates can check the DOP Orissa PM/MG Notification PDF file for pay scale related more information.
Odisha Postal Circle Postman/Mail Guard Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
» Age Limitation (as on 31st of March’18 i.e. Cutoff Date):-
- The age limit should be 18-27 years for Unreserved Category Applicants.
- The Reserved categories like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Castes, Physically Handicapped, Ex-servicemen, etc. will get upper age relaxation as per Indian Government orders.
- Other Backward Castes (OBC) – 03 (three) years
- Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes (SCs/STs) – 05 (five) years
- Physically Handicapped (PH)
- PH + UR: 10 (ten) years
- PH + OBC: 13 (thirteen) years
- PH + SC/ST: 15 (fifteen) years
- Ex-servicemen – 03 (three) years
- Government Employees – Upto 40 years of age
- For more details, contestants can refer the official notification.
» Educational Qualification:-
- For Odisha Post Office Postman & Mail Guard Vacancies, Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass Certificate from a Govt. Approved Boards or University will be required to apply. Now, it is a right opportunity if you are waiting for Govt Jobs after 10th pass. Here we suggest every candidate read out the Advertisement for getting point to point details about qualification.
» Orissa Postal Circle Postman Selection Process:-
- For appointing the best candidates, the Department of Posts Recruitment officials will conduct Aptitude Test of 100 Marks as a selection process.
- The applied contestants will be selected based on their performance in Aptitude Test only.
- No interview held by the department in selection procedure.
- While preparing the Merit List, the department will not give weightage for marks secured by the aspirants in Matriculation.
» Application Cost (Mandatory for All Categories):-
- All those candidates who want to register their names must Pay Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only) for an Application Fee.
» Examination Fee:-
- Those male candidates belonging to General and OBC categories must Pay Rs. 400/- (rupees four hundred only) for Examination Fee.
- There is No Examination Fee for SC, ST, PH and Women Category Applicants. So, such candidates can apply online directly through a link attached at the bottom.
» Fee Payment Mode:-
- Approach nearest ACTIVE e-payment Post Offices to produce Fee Payment Challan and to pay the Fee in CASH (INR). The registration process completed only after the application as well as examination fee paid by the candidates. Contestants can check their payment status from the website after three working days of the fee payment.
How to Apply DOP Odisha Postman Mail Guard Online Application Form 2018?
All those who are interested in the Postman or Mail Guard vacancy can register their application by referring the official web page (http://odisha.postalcareers.in or www.odishapost.gov.in). The necessary guidelines for filling up and submitting online registration form is shown below in a table.
|♦ Steps to Apply On-Line Form ♦|
|Step 01: Access the Indiapost Website i.e. odisha.postalcareers.in or just open a link attached below.
Step 02: From the home page, you will find a link to download Notification for the Posts of Postman and Mail Guard in Orissa Postal Circle.
Step 03: Open the Career Advt. Link.
Step 04: Read the Notification, instruction sheet and FAQs.
Step 05: If you evaluate your eligibility for the post, then start the registration process.
Step 06: Click on Apply Now link and then tap on I Agree button.
Step 07: Now, fill up the application form with details like Division’s Name, Candidate’s Name, Father’s/Husband’s Name, Gender, DOB, Category, Contact No., Email ID, Communication Address, etc.
Step 08: Press on Next button to upload necessary files.
Step 09: Upload Passport Size Photo (20 KB in JPG/JPEG format) and Signature (10 KB in JPG/JPEG format).
Step 10: Verify the filled up details and then click on the SUBMIT button available at the end of Registration Form.
Step 11: At last, a Provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will generate on your screen after successful registration.
Step 12: Take out a printout of the system generated Fee Payment Challan and pay the fees to nearest Post Office.
NOTE: Save the URN number for further references as it will be needed to check the selection status from the merit list pdf page. Also, keep your copy of fee challan, receipt issued by Post Office and Registration slip for any further reference.
⇓ Quick Links ⇓
Orissa Postal Circle Postman/Mail Guard Recruitment 2018 ⇒ APPLY ONLINE
Odisha Postal Circle Postman Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Dates
In below description, we have mentioned starting and closing dates for online registration. All are advised to apply online within the given Registration time and dates.
|♦ Important Dates ♦|
|Recruitment Notification Date||28th February 2018|
|Opening Date for Online Submission of Application Form||28th February 2018 (00:00 Hours)|
|Last Date for Registration of Online Applications||31st March 2018 (23:59 Hours)|
|Due Date to Pay the Application & Examination Fees||04th April 2018 (23:59 Hours)|
|Admit Card Availability Dates||02-03 weeks prior examination date|
|Final Merit List Release Date||To be notified later|
Odisha Postal Circle Admit Card 2018
About Admit Card/Hall Permit Download Details: The DOP authority will start issuing Admit cards to the applicants once the registration procedure completes on 31/03/2018. We will inform applicants through this website whenever the Call letter release. Also, applicants can download ⇒ Odisha Postal Exam Admit Card from here by logging to the official web page. At the time of downloading process for Hall Ticket, aspirants must use their Register Number or Login Number and Date of Birth. Every candidate is required to show their Admit Card at the examination centre for writing their exam paper. It is to inform every applicant that no hard copy of Admit Card shall be sent by post. A soft copy of Admit Card shall be downloadable only from the online portal. Every candidates will require to show their Admit Card at the examination center for writing their exam paper.
DOP Postman Result: The result will be released only after at least 01 month of exam date. The department will publish a list of selected candidates through online mode only. All the applied candidates will get their result by visiting the official website link attached above. Along with selection list, the authority will also release marks of all those applicants who have appeared for the Aptitude Test. In this web page, we will try to update every single detail as fast as we can. CHECK ⇒ DOP Odisha Postman Mail Guard Result related all the information.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 related all the information on DOP Postman Notification and Application Form given in this article. Try to apply for Odisha Post Office Vacancies as early as possible within the time limit. Those who want inquiries may mail to email@example.com. You can bookmark our site www.techufo.in and get further updates time to time. All the details about Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result and Final Merit will be available soon on this website. Follow us for current employment news and govt jobs updates. Submit your query in a comment box below if you have any. We will try our best to answer each candidate. Thank You, Stay Tuned!!