Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Notification and Online Application for DOP Orissa Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) 144 Vacancies released apply at www.odishapost.gov.in or www.odisha.postalcareers.in official website:
Hello, Job-Seekers!! Don’t miss out this Odisha Postal Career Opportunity! The latest MTS Jobs in DOP Odisha Circle available for Matric or ITI passed candidates having age limit between 18 to 25 years. On 22nd June’17, Department of Post, Orissa Circle has released Notification No. RE/30-13/2017 for Direct Recruitment of MTS in Postal/RMS Divisions and Circle & Administrative Offices. If you are looking for latest Postal Jobs 2017, then make use of this DOP Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment without wasting a single minute. There are total 144 vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff Posts available for interested and eligible contestants. All the candidates are advised to refer Odisha Post Office Notification 2017 for MTS Recruitment before registering the application. Contestants who are eligible can start the registration process through online mode referring the official website. The Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply Online link to submit application form is also available on this webpage at the bottom.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 odisha.postalcareers.in
⇒ The Department of Post (DoP) officials have extended MTS Apply Online Application Date and Fee Payment Date. Now, interested as well as eligible candidates can submit their applications upto 25th July-17 and pay their exam fees upto 31st July-17.
The Indian Postal Department has published Latest Employment News for those who are waiting to start the careers in Orissa Post Office. The Department of Posts has display Orissa Postal Multi Tasking Staff Notification PDF file at their official website only and not given to the local Newspapers. Every interested and eligible candidate must note that DOP Odisha MTS Apply Online Process will be started to register applications from 23/06/2017 only. The last date to apply for Odisha Postal MTS Vacancy is 25/07/2017. Once the application registration process was done, the Admit Card for an Aptitude Test will be issued online to appear in the selection process. Go through below details for information on Odisha Post Office MTS Recruitment 2017 Application and Selection Process. In the following passages, the Odishapost Multi Tasking Staff Jobs details like age limit, qualifications, salary, application fee, steps to apply online form, etc. mentioned briefly. Candidates will get all of their answers from below description.
DOP Odisha Postal Circle MTS Notification 2017
Name of the Department: India Post
Name of the Circle: DOP Odisha
Recruitment Notification No.: RE/30-13/2017 (open market)
Vacancy Name: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Odisha Post Office MTS Vacancy Details:-
Note: The vacancies mentioned below likely to change without any prior intimation.
Total Vacancies: 144 (UR: 70, OBC: 19, SC: 17, ST: 38, PH: 04, and Ex.S.M.: 15)
Division & Community wise Consolidation of Posts:-
odishapost.gov.in 144 Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies Details
Type of Job: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in the State
Registration Mode: On-line
DOP MTS Pay Scale (Salary):-
- Selected applicants will get Rs. 18,000/- per month in the level-1 of Pay Matrix as per 07th CPC + Admissible allowances. Candidates can check the DOP Orissa MTS Notification PDF file for pay scale division wise related information.
Odishapost Application Cost (Mandatory for General Categories):-
- All those candidates who want to register their names must Pay Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupee) for an Application Fee.
- Those male candidates belonging to General and OBC categories must Pay Rs. 400/- (four hundred rupee) for Examination Fee.
- There is No Examination Fee for SC, ST, PH and Women Category Applicants.
Fee Payment Mode:-
- Approach nearest ACTIVE e-payment Post Offices to produce Fee Payment Challan and to pay the Fee in CASH (INR). The registration process completed only after the application as well as examination fee paid by the candidates. Contestants can check their payment status from the website after three working days of the fee payment.
Odisha Postal Circle MTS Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limitation (as on 22nd of July’17 i.e. Cutoff Date):-
- The age limit should be 18-25 years for Unreserved Category Applicants.
- The Reserved categories like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Castes, Physically Handicapped, Ex-servicemen, etc. will get upper age relaxation as per Indian Government orders.
- Other Backward Castes (OBC) – 03 (three) years
- Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes (SCs/STs) – 05 (five) years
- Physically Handicapped (PH)
- PH + UR: 10 (ten) years
- PH + OBC: 13 (thirteen) years
- PH + SC/ST: 15 (fifteen) years
- Ex-servicemen – 03 (three) years
- For more details, contestants can refer the official notification.
- For Odisha Post Office MTS Vacancies, Matriculation Pass or ITI Pass Certificate from a Govt. Approved Boards or University will require. Now, it is a right opportunity if you are waiting for Govt Jobs after 10th pass. In case you have passed Xth class examination in just a first attempt then you will get treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally. Here we suggest every candidate read out the Advertisement for getting point to point details about qualification.
Orissa Postal Circle MTS Selection Process:-
- For appointing the best candidates, the Department of Posts Recruitment officials will conduct Aptitude Test of 100 Marks as a selection process.
- The applied contestants will be selected based on their performance in Aptitude Test only.
- No interview held by the department in selection procedure.
How to Apply DOP Odisha Multi Tasking Staff Online Application Form 2017?
- Access the Indiapost Website i.e. odisha.postalcareers.in or just open a link attached below.
- From the home page, you will find a link to download Notification for the Posts of Multi Tasking Staff Jobs in Orissa Postal Circle.
- Open the Career Advt Link.
- Read the Notification, instruction sheet and FAQs.
- If you evaluate your eligibility for the post, then start the registration process.
- Click on Apply Now link and then tap on I Agree button.
- Now, fill up the application form with details like Division’s Name, Candidate’s Name, Father’s/Husband’s Name, Gender, DOB, Category, Contact No., Email ID, Communication Address, etc.
- Press on Next button to upload necessary files.
- Upload Passport Size Photo (20 KB in JPG/JPEG format) and Signature (10 KB in JPG/JPEG format).
- Verify the filled up details and then click on the SUBMIT button available at the end of Registration Form.
- At last, a Provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will generate on your screen after successful registration.
- Take out a printout of the system generated Fee Payment Challan and pay the fees to nearest Post Office.
- Save the URN number for further references.
Odisha Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Dates
All those who are interested in the vacancy can register their application by referring the official web page (odisha.postalcareers.in). In below description, we have mentioned starting and closing dates for online registration. All are advised to apply online within the given Registration time and dates.
- Recruitment Notification Date: 22nd June 2017
- Opening Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 23rd June 2017 (00:00 Hours)
- Last Date for Registration of Online Applications:
22nd July 201725th July 2017 (23:59 Hours)
- Due Date to Pay the Fees:
27th July 201731st July 2017 (23:59 Hours)
- Hall Ticket for Aptitude Test: August/September 2017
- Aptitude Test Date: UPDATE SHORTLY
- Final Merit List Release Date: NOTIFIED LATER
Admit Card/Hall Permit Download Details: The DOP authority will start issuing Admit cards to the applicants once the registration procedure completes on 22/07/17. We will inform applicants through this website whenever the Call letter release. Also, applicants can download ⇒ Odisha Postal MTS Exam 2017 Admit Card from here by logging to the official web page. At the time of downloading process for Hall Ticket, aspirants must use their Register Number or Login Number and Date of Birth. It is to inform every applicant that no hard copy of Admit Card shall be sent by post. A soft copy of Admit Card shall be downloadable only from the online portal.
DOP MTS Result: The result will be released only after at least 01 month of exam date. The department will publish a list of selected candidates through online mode only. All the applied candidates will get their result by visiting the official website link attached below. Along with selection list, the authority will also release marks of all those applicants who have appeared for the Aptitude Test. In this web page, we will try to update every single detail as fast as we can.
Orissa Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017 ⇒ Apply Online
www.odishapost.gov.in | www.indiapost.gov.in | www.odisha.postalcareers.in
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 related all the information on DOP MTS Notification and Application Form given in this article. Try to apply for Odisha Post Office Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies as early as possible within the time limit. Those who want inquiries may mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bookmark our site www.techufo.in and get further updates time to time. The details about MTS Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result and Final Merit will be available soon on this website. Follow us for current employment news and govt jobs updates. Submit your query in a comment box below if you have any. We will try our best to answer each candidate. Thank You, Stay Tuned!!