Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Notification and Online Application for DOP Orissa Gramin Dak Sevak – GDS Cycle-III 4392 Vacancies Released Apply Online Form at www.appost.in/gdsonline, www.indiapost.gov.in or www.odishapost.gov.in:
Hey, Job-Seekers!! Don’t miss out this Odisha Postal Career Opportunity! Here the latest GDS Jobs in DOP Odisha Circle available for Matric/ 10th passed candidates having their age limit between 18 to 40 years. On 10th of March 2019, Department of Post, Orissa Circle has released a Notification for Direct Recruitment of 4392 Gramin Dak Sevaks Cycle-III [Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak] Posts. If you are looking for latest Postal Jobs 2020 in Odisha State, then make use of this DOP Online Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment without wasting a single minute. Total 4392 vacancies of GDS Posts are available for eligible contestants. All the candidates are advised to refer Odisha Post Office Notification 2020 for GDS Recruitment just before registering the application. Contestants who eligible can start the registration procedure through online mode at the official website. Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Link to submit application form is also available on this web page at the bottom.
|« IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT as on 20.04.2019 »
For Gramin Dak Sevak Online Recruitment Process to fill up 4392 vacancies in Odisha Circle, the Department of Post (DoP) officials have issued Notification & started accepting Online Applications. Eligible candidates can submit their applications from 15th March to 28th April 2019. Further details mentioned below.
- 1 Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | DOP Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Postman Vacancies Apply Online @appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 Odisha Postal Circle GDS Notification 2020 – Overview
- 1.2 odishapost.gov.in Odisha Post Office Vacancy 2020 Details
- 1.3 Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Odisha Postal Circle GDS Selection Process 2020
- 1.5 How to Apply DOP Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2020?
- 1.6 Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Dates
- 1.7 Odisha Postal Circle Admit Card 2020
- 1.8 Odisha Postal Circle Result 2020
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | DOP Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Postman Vacancies Apply Online @appost.in/gdsonline
Indian Postal Department has published Latest Employment News for all those candidates who are waiting to start careers in Odisha Post Office. The Department of Posts has display Odisha Postal Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement Cycle – 3 Notification PDF file at their official website only. Every interested and eligible candidate must note that the DOP Odisha GDS Apply Online Process has started to register applications from 15-03-2019 only. It is to notify that a single candidate is allowed for only 01 (one) Registration. The last date to apply for Odisha Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy is 28-04-2019. Once the application procedure finished, aspirants can check their application status by submitting the Registration Number & Mobile Number until the release of final result. Here in the following paragraphs, Odisha Postmaster Jobs details such as age limitation, qualifications, salary, application fee, steps to apply online form, etc. mentioned briefly. Go through below details for complete information on Odisha Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020 Application as well as Selection Process. Candidates will get all of their answers from the below description.
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Notification 2020 – Overview
|♦ DOP Job Highlights ♦|
|Name of the Department:||INDIA POST|
|Name of the Circle:||DOP Odisha Postal Circle|
|Rectt. Notification No.:||EST/1-151/2019(B3) (Dt Bhubaneshwar 10-03-2019)|
|Rectt. Name:||Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement Cycle-III|
|Vacancy Names:||a) Branch Postmaster (BPM)
b) Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
c) Dak Sevak
|Total Vacancies:||4392 vacancies (approx.)|
|Type of Job:||State Government Jobs|
|Job Placement/ Location:||Orissa State|
|Registration/ Apply Mode:||On-Line mode only|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Help Desk Number:||0674-2394533|
|Email ID for Query:||email@example.com|
|Official Websites:||» www.odishapost.gov.in
odishapost.gov.in Odisha Post Office Vacancy 2020 Details
|♦ Allocation of GDS Vacancies Community wise ♦|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Categories||Total Vacancies|
|01.||UR – Unreserved||01,751|
|02.||OBC – Other Backward Class||474|
|03.||EWS – Economically Weaker Section||417|
|04.||SC – Scheduled Caste||652|
|05.||ST – Scheduled Tribes||964|
|06.||Physically Handicapped/ PH – HH||54|
|07.||Physically Handicapped/ PH – OH||48|
|08.||Physically Handicapped/ PH – OTR||16|
|09.||Physically Handicapped/ PH – VH||16|
|Total No. of Vacancies ⇒||04,392|
Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
AGE LIMITATION (as on 15th of March’19 i.e. Cutoff Date):-
- The age limit should be 18-40 years for Unreserved & EWS Category Applicants.
- The Reserved categories like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Castes, Physically Handicapped, etc. will get upper age relaxation as per Indian Government orders.
- Other Backward Castes (OBC) – 03 (three) years
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes (SCs/ STs) – 05 (five) years
- Physically Handicapped (PH):
- PH + UR: 10 (ten) years
- PH + OBC: 13 (thirteen) years
- PH + SC/ ST: 15 (fifteen) years
- For more details, contestants can refer the official notification.
- For Odisha Post Office GDS Vacancies, Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass Certificate with passing marks in Mathematics and English from a Government Approved Boards or University will require for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks. It is the right opportunity if you are waiting for Govt Jobs after 10th pass. Applying contestant should have Computer Knowledge and also required to furnish basic Computer Training Certificate of at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Knowledge of Local Language is compulsory for all candidates. Here we suggest every candidate read out the Advertisement and grab point to point details about qualification.
APPLICATION COST/ FEE:-
- All those UR/ OBC/ EWS Male candidates who want to register their names must Pay Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only) for each set of 05 (five) options.
- There is No Application Fee for SC, ST, PH and Women Category Applicants. So, such candidates can apply online directly through a link attached below in a table.
- Fee Payment Modes: OC, OBC & EWS Male applicants can pay the fees of rupees one hundred at any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India and also by online mode using the Credit/ Debit cards/ Net Banking facility. Only by informing the Registration Number at the PO Counter, applicants can make the payment for registration. The registration process completes only after application fee paid by the candidates.
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Selection Process 2020
- For appointing the best candidates, the Department of Posts Recruitment Officials will make a selection as per the automatically generated merit list based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- The applied contestants will be selected based on their performance in 10th Class Exam.
- In the selection procedure, the department will not give weight-age to those aspirants having higher educational qualification.
- No written test to be held by the department in the selection procedure.
DOP GDS Pay Scale (Salary): Selected applicants will get an attractive scale of pay plus grade pay and Admissible allowances. As per the notification, Minimum TRCA (Time Related Continuity Allowance) for GDS BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak Vacancy as follows:-
|Post Names||Mini. TRCA for 4 Hrs/ Level-1 in TRCA Slab||Mini. TRCA for 5 hrs/ Level-2 in TRCA Slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000/- (Rs.12,000-Rs.29,380/-)||Rs. 14,500/- (Rs.14,500-Rs.35,480/-)|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/- (Rs.10,000-Rs.24,470/-)||Rs. 12,000/- (Rs.12,000-Rs.29,380/-)|
|Candidates can check the DOP Orissa GDS Notification PDF file for pay scale division wise related information.|
How to Apply DOP Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2020?
All those interested in the Orissa Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy can register their application form by visiting the official site (www.appost.in/gdsonline or www.indiapost.gov.in). All the necessary guidelines for filling up and submitting an online registration form is shown here below in a table.
|♦ Steps to Apply On-Line Form ♦|
|Step 01: Access the India Post Website or just open a link attached below.
Step 02: From the home page, you will find a link to download Notification for the Posts of Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle – III/ 2020 in Orissa Postal Circle.
Step 03: Open the Career Advt. Link.
Step 04: Read the Notification, instruction sheet and FAQs.
Step 05: If you evaluate your eligibility for the post, then start the registration process.
Step 06: Click on Apply Now link and then tap on I Agree button.
Step 07: Now, fill up the application form with details like Division’s Name, Candidate’s Name, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, Gender, DOB, Category, Contact No., Email ID, Communication Address, etc.
Step 08: Press on Next button to upload necessary files.
Step 09: Upload Passport Size Photo (20 KB in JPG/ JPEG format) and Signature (10 KB in JPG/ JPEG format).
Step 10: Verify the filled up details and then click on the SUBMIT button available at the end of Registration Form.
Step 11: At last, a Provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will generate on your screen after successful registration.
Step 12: Take out a printout of the system generated Fee Payment Challan and pay the fees to nearest Post Office.
|NOTE: Save the URN number for further references as it will be needed to check the selection status from the merit list pdf page. Also, keep your copy of fee challan, receipt issued by Post Office and Registration slip for any further reference. Candidates can contact officials for any queries.|
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Dates
Here in the below description, we have mentioned starting and closing dates for online registration. All are advised to apply online within the given Registration time and dates.
|♦ Important Dates ♦|
|Recruitment Notification Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Online Submission of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Registration of Online Applications:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Pay the Application Fees:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Merit List Release Date:||To be notified later|
|Schedule for Document Verification:||To be notified by SMS or Email|
Odisha Postal Circle Admit Card 2020
About Admit Card/ Hall Permit Download Details: The DOP authority will start issuing Admit cards to the applicants once the registration procedure completes on 31/03/2018. We will inform applicants through this website whenever the Call letter release. Also, applicants can download ⇒ Odisha Postal Exam Admit Card from here by logging to the official web page. At the time of downloading process for Hall Ticket, aspirants must use their Register Number or Login Number and Date of Birth. Every candidate is required to show their Admit Card at the examination centre for writing their exam paper. It is to inform every applicant that no hard copy of Admit Card shall be sent by the post. A soft copy of Admit Card shall be downloadable only from the online web portal. Every candidates will require to show their Admit Card at the examination center for writing their exam paper.
Odisha Postal Circle Result 2020
DOP GDS Result: The result will be released only after at least 01-02 months of an exam date. The department will publish a list of selected candidates through online mode only. All the applied candidates will get their result by visiting the official website link attached above. Along with selection list, the authority will also release marks of all those applicants who have appeared for the Aptitude Test. In this web page, we will try to update every single detail as fast as our team can. CHECK ⇒ DOP Odisha Postman Mail Guard Result related all the information.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 related all information on DOP GDS BPM ABPM Notification & Application Form given here in this article. Try to apply for Odisha Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies as early as possible within the time limit. All those who want inquiries on recruitment may mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can bookmark our web-site www.techufo.in and get further all updates time to time. All details about Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result and Final Merit will be available soon on this website. Follow us for all current employment news and govt jobs updates. Submit your query in a comment box below if you have any. We will try our best to answer each contestant. Stay Tuned for latest updates on job openings @odishapost.gov.in!!