Maharashtra Police Wireless Recruitment 2016 Notification along with Online Application Form for the total 728 vacancies of Assistant Police Sub Inspector, Head Constable (Hawaldar) and Sepoy Posts has been dispatched to apply on its authorized web page.
Maharashtra State Police Wireless Communication Dept has now circulated a best Employment News this week through their official portal, for acquiring courageous and physically fit workforce. The advertisement which is titled as Maharashtra Police Wireless Recruitment 2016 was already released in order to fill up ASI, HC and Constable Jobs. This notification of huge vacancies will surely feed energy to all the career oriented and intrigued Indian people who are keenly waiting for new job openings in Maha Police Department, since long time. Those job seekers who feel capable for these advertise must use the opportunity to grab 728 mahpolwireless.gov.in Jobs by applying applications via online mode.
Wireless Communication Department of the Maharashtra State Police is a law enforcement organization which also considered as largest police forces within the country. It is a specific wing that was established to assign the special duty of maintaining law and order in the state. This organization has about 10 commission rates and 35 district police units. The total strength of agency is more than 2 lakhs which includes around 1.5 lakhs women forces. Annually whenever the need of workforce arises this department delivers a fresh job notification via Rojgar Samachar to hire best applicants.
Right now, board officials has invites on-line applications from positive minded youngsters for the recruitment of 191 Assistant Sub-Inspector Posts, 484 Hawaldar Posts and 53 Constable Posts in Pune state. All the appropriate candidates who had successfully cleared their higher secondary grade and diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for Maha Police ASI HC Vacancies 2016. Qualified contestants who are interested for this Government Jobs after secondary education can apply online at concern website during all days from 18/12/15 to 06/01/16. The selection process of specified jobs will be done by conducting PET, Written Test followed by Interview sessions. Admit card will be made available for applied candidates only after the completion of registration procedures.
At the time of submission, applicants are strictly suggested to refer carefully all the eligibility instructions and norms published in official notification. Here we also notify each and every candidate to submit their recruitment forms only if he/she fulfills all the conditions for avoiding last stage disappointment. The complete data of upper age limit, age criteria, academic qualifications, application fees, examination fees, payment system, selection method, pay band, grade pay, initial dates, etc. are briefly prescribed below.
Maharashtra Police Wireless Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:
Job Type: Sarkari Naukari
Total Vacancies: 728
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Police Sub Inspector (Radio Mechanic) – 191 seats
- Police Hawaldar – 484 seats
- Head Constable (Wireless Operator) – 432 seats
- Head Constable (Electrician) – 52 seats
- Police Sepoy (Workshop Hand) – 53 seats
Maharashtra Police Bharti Eligibility Criteria:-
- Interested aspirants must have possessed 12thClass/HSC examinations from a Govt. recognized education board.
- Candidates having the diploma certificate in related discipline are also suitable for the above mentioned jobs.
- For ASI Vacancy age limit will be Minimum 20 years and Maximum 27 years.
- For HC Post, the contestants age must be between 19 to 26 years as on specified date.
- Upper age limit will be beneficial to reserved categories in accordance with rules and regulations of state government.
Examination/Application Fee (Non-Refundable/Non-Adjustable):
- Un-reserved Quota: Rs. 500/- (five hundred only)
- Reserved Quota: Rs. 450/- (four hundred and fifty only)
Pay Scale (per month):
- Contestants who recruited for the post will receive Best Pay Band in range of Rs. 5,500/- to Rs. 20,500/- along with Grade Pay.
- Only talented candidates will be selected on the basis of their overall performance in following exams:-
- Physical Standard/Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test (MCQ)
- Interview/Skill Test
How to fill Maharashtra Police Hawaldar Online Recruitment Form 2016?
- Open the authorized portal of department.
- In main page, click on download link described as “Maharashtra Police Assistant Sub Inspector/Head Constable Recruitment 2016-17”
- First of all, read the notification and press your pointer on “Apply Online” section.
- Fill up details in application form and upload scanned copies of photo, signature along with necessary documents/certificates in JPEG format.
- At last ensure the filled information are correct and then submits it.
- Download the hard copy of submitted application for record purpose.
Important Dates for Candidates:
- Opening Date for Online Submission of Application: 18th December, 2015
- Last/Closing Date for Submitting Online Application Form: 06th January, 2016
- Admit Card: 10-15 days prior to examination
- Written/PET Examination Date: Notified Soon
Official Portal: www.mahpolwireless.gov.in
Applicants can bookmark (Ctrl+D) our site in order to collect daily updates of Job notices, Employment opportunities, etc. Our techufo teams will speedily come up with PET Exam Date, Written Test Syllabus, Call Letter, Answer Keys, Model Papers, Results and Cut off Marks. If any aspirants are having any doubts then please write it in the comment box, THANK YOU.