SSB Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 115 HC Ministerial Vacancies Apply Sashastra Seema Bal HC-Min Online Application Form @ www.ssbrectt.gov.in:
SSB HC Ministerial Recruitment Details: Here comes the employment opportunity for 10+2/ 12th pass candidates looking for a job in Sashastra Seema Bal. Finally, Sashastra Seema Bal has published a notification for Recruitment of Head Constable (Ministerial) in Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted Ministerial (Combatised). Now eligible candidates can apply for SSB Head Constable Ministerial Vacancy by online mode from 24-07-2021 to 22-08-2021. We have provided a direct link below on this page for SSB HC Ministerial Apply Online 2022 Application Form & Sashastra Seema Bal HCM Notification PDF. Read out this article to find more information on SSB Head Constable Recruitment 2022 process.
- 1 SSB Head Constable Recruitment 2022 | Sashastra Seema Bal HC Ministerial (115 Vacancies) Apply Online @ www.ssbrectt.gov.in
- 1.1 SSB Head Constable (Ministerial) Notification 2021 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 SSB Head Constable Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 SSB Head Constable Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 1.4 SSB Head Constable (Ministerial) Pay Scale
- 1.5 SSB Head Constable Selection Process 2022
- 1.6 SSB HC Ministerial Bharti 2022 Application Fee
- 1.7 How to Apply SSB Head Constable Ministerial Online Application Form 2022?
- 1.8 ssb.nic.in HC Ministerial Recruitment 2021 2022 – Important Dates
- 1.9 Important Links for SSB Head Constable (Min) Recruitment 2022
- 1.10 SSB Head Constable Exam 2022 Pattern
- 2 FAQs About SSB HC Ministerial Recruitment 2022
SSB Head Constable Recruitment 2022 | Sashastra Seema Bal HC Ministerial (115 Vacancies) Apply Online @ www.ssbrectt.gov.in
Sashastra Seema Bal is inviting Online Applications from eligible candidates who are citizens of India, Nepal and subjects of Bhutan (Male & Female) for filling up Head Constable (Min) Posts. A total of 115 vacancies are available under SSB HC Ministerial Notification PDF, out of which 10% vacancies are reserved for Ex-servicemen. All these HC (Ministerial) vacancies in SSB are temporary but likely to be continued. For Sashastra Seema Bal HC Vacancy, recruited aspirants are liable to serve anywhere in India or outside the territory of India. Candidates will require to visit ssbrectt.gov.in to submit SSB Online Application for Head Constable (Min) Jobs Bharti on or before August 22, 2021 (last date of receipt of applications).
Hello, Defence Job Seekers! SSB Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment Vacancy Details, Eligibility Conditions, Selection Criteria, Pay Scale, Examination Fee, Process to Fill the Form, Important Dates, Direct Links, FAQs, etc. available in the below section in detail.
SSB Head Constable (Ministerial) Notification 2021 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name:||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||338/RC/SSB/HC(Min)/2020|
|Post Name:||Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|Total Vacancies:||115 vacancies|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 25500-81100/- (Level-4)|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in India or outside the territory of India|
|Application Dates:||24 July to 22 August 2021|
SSB Head Constable Vacancy 2022 – Details
Let’s take a look at the distribution of Category wise HC Ministerial Vacancies released by Sashastra Seema Bal shared below:-
|Name of Categories||Vacancies|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||11|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||26|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||21|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||10|
|Total No. of Vacancies ⇒||115|
SSB Head Constable Eligibility Criteria 2022
Here candidates must check eligibility conditions for SSB HC Ministerial Vacancies before applying online. Candidates applying for HC Min Jobs should ensure that they fulfil all criteria prescribed by the Sashastra Seema Bal. Below we have shared eligibility criteria (Nationality, Age Limitation, Educational Qualifications, Physical Standards, etc.) so go through it:-
- Applicants must be citizens of India, Nepal or Bhutan.
- Above 18 years & below 25 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- The relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for different categories of eligible candidates, are as under:-
- SC/ ST = 05 years
- OBC = 03 years
- Ex-Servicemen = 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.
- For more details on age relaxation, check the detailed notification pdf available below.
Educational & Technical Qualifications:-
- Essential Educational: Passed 12th Class/ Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) Examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
- Skill Test Norms on Computer:
- English Typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on the computer; OR
- Hindi Typing with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer (35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi corresponding to 10500 KDPH in English/ 9000 KDPH in Hindi with an average of 05 key depressions for each word on the computer.)
|Description||Mini. Height in Cms.||Chest in Cms.|
|For All Candidates except SC Candidates:||Male||165||Minimum – 77 (Mini. Expansion – 05)|
|For All Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Kumaonis, Marathas Candidates and persons belonging to Himachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Nagaland, Assam, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Tripura, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, UT J&K and UT Ladakh:||Male||162.5||Minimum – 77 (Mini. Expansion – 05)|
|SC Candidates:||Male||162.5||Minimum – 76 (Mini. Expansion – 05)|
SSB Head Constable (Ministerial) Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: Those candidates appointed for HC Ministerial Posts in Sashastra Seema Bal will get the following salary/ pay scale:-
- Level-4 (Pay matrix Rs. 25,500-81,100/-) as per 7th CPC and other allowance as admissible in the Force
SSB Head Constable Selection Process 2022
About Selection Procedure: Sashastra Seema Bal will conduct the following examinations one by one for recruitment of eligible candidates to the posts of HC Ministerial:-
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination
- Skill/ Typing Test
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Review Medical Examination (RME)
SSB HC Ministerial Bharti 2022 Application Fee
About Fee Payable & Mode of Payment: Following examination fee must be paid through Net-banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card which will be non-refundable:-
|Name of Categories||Application Fee|
|UR/ GEN, EWS & OBC Candidates:||Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)|
|SC, ST & Ex-Servicemen Candidates:||Rs. 000/- (No Fee)|
|All Female Candidates:||Rs. 000/- (No Fee)|
How to Apply SSB Head Constable Ministerial Online Application Form 2022?
Those candidates looking to apply for HC Ministerial Recruitment in SSB must submit their application at the official website by online mode only. Therefore, follow the following step by step procedure to fill up and register Sashastra Seema Bal HCM Application Form:-
- 1st Step – Visit the recruitment website of Sashastra Seema Bal, i.e. http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in/default.aspx.
- 2nd Step – On a homepage, open a link named “Advertisement for the Posts of Head Constable (Min) in SSB 2021“.
- 3rd Step – Download the notification PDF and read all the eligibility conditions & other instructions carefully.
- 4th Step – Click on the “Apply Online Application” link and proceed further with the registration procedure.
- 5th Step – Insert your details as asked in the prescribed format of online application form.
- 6th Step – Upload your colour self-attested passport size photograph and signature.
- 7th Step – Verify the filled up details and then press the “Submit” button.
- 8th Step – Pay the requisite fee as applicable for the post.
- 9th Step – Take a printout of the application form after final submission.
- 10th Step – Note down your Registration/ Application Number for further reference.
ssb.nic.in HC Ministerial Recruitment 2021 2022 – Important Dates
|Short Notification Date:||07-07-2021|
|Detailed Advertisement Release Date:||24-07-2021|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||24-07-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online Application Form:||22-08-2021|
|Due Date to Pay Examination Fee:||22-08-2021|
|Dates for Downloading of Admit Card:||To Be Announced Soon|
|Physical Examination Date:||To Be Announced Soon|
|Written Examination Date:||To Be Announced Soon|
Important Links for SSB Head Constable (Min) Recruitment 2022
|SSB HC Ministerial Detailed Notification 2021:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|SSB HC Ministerial Online Application Form 2021:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Is Closed Now)|
|Sashastra Seema Bal Official Website:||VISIT HERE – https://ssb.nic.in/|
|SSB Recruitment Website:||VISIT HERE – http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in/|
SSB Head Constable Exam 2022 Pattern
Job aspirants can check the below tables showing SSB HCM Bharti Exam Structure for Physical Test & Written Test 2022:-
|« Physical Efficiency Test (PET) »|
|MALE||1.6 Kms||6 Minutes & 30 Seconds|
|FEMALE||800 Meter||4 Minutes|
|« Written Exam (Common Entrance Test) Pattern »|
|Exam Type||Topics||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective Type||General Knowledge||100 MCQs||100 Marks||2 (Two) Hours|
CONCLUSION: We hope those job seekers waiting for Sashastra Seema Bal Head Constable (Ministerial) Bharti 2022 got all the necessary details, including Notification PDF and Online Application Link from this article. Candidates can submit their query regarding SSB HC Min Recruitment and Apply Online Process in the comment box below. We will be glad to help. To get time to time updates on सशस्त्र सीमा बल हेड कांस्टेबल (मंत्रिस्तरीय) भारती, stay in touch with our website – www.techufo.in.
FAQs About SSB HC Ministerial Recruitment 2022
Sashastra Seema Bal has started HC (Min) Recruitment Application Process on 24th July 2021 and will continue till 22nd August 2021.
Eligible candidates will get Head Constable Online Application Form Link by logging into the recruitment website of SSB (https://applyssb.com/hcmin2021/applicationAfterIndex) and also from our website (https://techufo.in/).
No. Applications received through any other mode except Online mode shall be rejected straightway.
You can download the detailed notification for Head Constable (Min) Vacancies from www.ssbrectt.gov.in direct link available under this blog.
A qualification of intermediate or 10+2 examination pass from a recognized Board or University or equivalent is mandatory.
The age of candidates must be in the range of 18 to 25 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories.
The selection stages consist of Physical Test (PET & PST), Written Examination, Skill/ Typing Test, Documentation & Medical Exam.
a) Helpline Number: 011-26193929 & 09868207689 (Timings: 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM; Monday – Friday)
b) Email Address: email@example.com
Tech UFO Team Wishes You All The Best for Recruitment in Sashastra Seema Bal…!!