KSP Recruitment 2022 Notification for Karnataka Civil Police Constable 4000 Vacancies Out Soon Apply Online Application Form at www.ksp.gov.in or http://rec21.ksp-online.in:
Karnataka Police Constable Jobs Opening for 10th/ 12th passed candidates! Karnataka State Police Force has delivered the latest employment news this week to recruit eligible male & female candidates for Constable Civil posts. Here KSP Recruitment 2022 official notification has revealed to fill up a total of 4000 Civil Police Constable Vacancies in Karnataka. So we hope this latest advertisement for KSP Constable Jobs will empower all those passionate candidates waiting for Constable recruitment in Karnataka Police Department. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility can apply KSP Civil Police Constable Vacancy 2022 Online Application Form on or before the due date.
All those who are interested & eligible for the CPC recruitment procedure can download KSP Civil Police Constable Notification PDF & Apply Online from a direct link available below.
- 1 KSP Recruitment 2022 | Karnataka State Civil Police Constable (CPC) Vacancies Apply Online @ www.ksp.gov.in
- 1.1 Karnataka Civil Police Constable Notification 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 KSP Police Constable Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Civil Police Constable Jobs 2022
- 1.4 KSP Application/ Examination Fee
- 1.5 KSP Constable Pay Scale
- 1.6 KSP CPC Vacancies 2022 – Selection Process
- 1.7 How to Apply KSP Civil Police Constable Online Application Form 2022?
- 1.8 Official Links for KSP CPC 2022 Recruitment
- 1.9 Karnataka Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
- 1.10 KSP Civil Police Constable Exam Pattern 2022
- 1.11 KSP Exam Admit Card/ Call Letter 2022
- 1.12 Karnataka State Police Recruitment Result 2022
- 2 About Karnataka State Police Department – ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಪೊಲೀಸ್
- 3 Karnataka State Police (KSP) Constable Recruitment 2022 – Help Desk
KSP Recruitment 2022 | Karnataka State Civil Police Constable (CPC) Vacancies Apply Online @ www.ksp.gov.in
KSP officials have invited online applications for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2022 to 4000 CPC vacant posts. Among these, the board is looking to hire only physically fit youngster for the posts of KSP Civil Police Constable (Men and Women) Jobs. Interested contestants who are willing to take part in KSP Constable Vacancy Selection Process must have requisite educational qualifications from a recognized Board/ University. Eligible contestants can make KSP Constable Online Registration on all days from 25-05-2021 to 12-07-2021 through the designated portal only. KSP Constable Recruitment procedure will proceed by the online web portal – http://rec21.ksp-online.in/.
Contestants must note that the official Karnataka Police Constable Notification is most suitable for those dynamic contestants who are searching latest Govt Jobs after 10th & 12th pass. Here we notify contenders that application form received online incomplete are liable to rejection & changes will not be entertained in future. Gather more details about KSP latest vacancies by going through the below description.
Karnataka Civil Police Constable Notification 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name:||Karnataka State Police Department|
|Rectt. Notice No.:||01/RECRUITMENT-04/2021-22|
|Name of the Post:||Civil Police Constable (Men & Women)|
|Total Number of Vacancies:||4000 vacancies (expected)|
|Region:||KK & NKK|
|Job Type:||State Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Karnataka State|
|Application Mode:||Online mode only|
|Online Registration Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Written Exam Date:||Will be intimated in due course|
KSP Police Constable Vacancy 2022 – Details
|♦ Category wise NHK Region Posts ♦|
|Sr. No,||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|01.||CPC (Male) Non HK||2651|
|02.||CPC (Women) Non HK||882|
|♦ NHK Region Reserved Posts ♦|
|Unit Names||TOTAL POSTS||Male Posts||Female Posts||Total|
|D.K. Dist. Mangaluru||75||51||17||68|
|U.K. Dist, Karwara||120||81||27||108|
|Non – Local||04||01||05|
|Non – Local||00||09||09|
|Non – Local||35||11||46|
|Non – Local||21||07||28|
|Non – Local||11||04||15|
|Non – Local||03||01||04|
|Railways, Bengaluru||Non – Local||41||14||55|
|Local (8% State)||03||01||04|
|TOTAL No. of Vacancies ⇒||4000||2651||882||3533|
While applying for the Karnataka Police Posts, those candidates looking for CPC jobs after 12th Std pass are requested to go through all the eligibility norms & other criteria referring official notification. The complete instructions related to vacancies such as educational criteria, upper age limit, application fee, pay scale, grade pay, registration dates, selection method, physical standard and KSP Jobs Online Apply process briefly mentioned below in detail.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Civil Police Constable Jobs 2022
AGE LIMITATION (cutoff date: 25-06-2021):-
- General Quota: Above 19 years and Below 25 years (Aspirants should be born between 25-06-1996 and 25-06-2002).
- SC/ ST/ CAT-01/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B Quota: Above 19 years and Below 27 years (Contestants should be born between 25-06-1994 and 25-06-2002).
- Tribal Category Candidates: Above 19 years and Below 30 years (Applicants should be born between 25-06-1991 and 25-06-2002).
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must have cleared following qualifications or its equivalent from a Government approved Board.
- PUC or/ and 12th Class Exam (12th Std – CBSE, 12th Std – ICSE, 12th Std – SSE)
KSP Application/ Examination Fee
- General (UR)/ OBC (2A, 2B, 3A,3B) Category: Rs. 400/- (rupees four hundred only)
- Reserved (SC/ ST/ CAT-1/ TRIBAL) Category: Rs. 200/- (rupees two hundred only)
- Mode of Payment: All the candidates need to pay application fees through Bank Challan in HDFC Bank or Post Office only. First, every contestant has to fill up the Application Form and Generate the Challan to make payment in the respective Bank/ Post office.
- The application fee is Non-refundable & Non-adjustable for any reason.
KSP Constable Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: All those candidates who get Karnataka Civil Police Constable (CPC) vacancies will get paid an attractive pay scale plus grade pay by the Department. If you want more details on salary, then please refer to the official website or notification link uploaded below.
KSP CPC Vacancies 2022 – Selection Process
About Recruitment Stages: KSP Civil Constable Selection Process shall be consists of Written Test, Physical Examination (PET/ PST), Medical Test followed by Character Verification. The recruitment process will be under the strict supervision of selection panel. Karnataka State Level Police Recruitment Board will make a selection of suitable aspirants for Civil Police Constable Posts by conducting the following tests:-
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
- Personal Interview (Certificate/ Document Verification)
In the KSP CPC (Men and Women) 2022 Recruitment Stages, the Written Exam will be conducted first to select eligible candidates for Physical Endurance Test & Physical Standard Test. All those aspirants who qualify the written test by scoring above cut off marks will be called to attend physical tests. All the interested, as well as eligible contestants, must read the full advertisement of Karnataka Civil Police Jobs and get the details like academic qualification, age limit, selection process, etc. The official notice PDF file is available here on this page just click on a link arranged below at the bottom.
How to Apply KSP Civil Police Constable Online Application Form 2022?
All those candidates who don’t know how to apply their KSP application by online mode can follow the simple process as given point to point in below description. Only all those online applications submitted with correct details and documents will be accepted by officials for a further procedure. While filling up the online registration form, please keep ready your scanned copy of photograph, signature and other required certificates to save the time. Interested contestants need to apply through online mode only. The guidelines to apply online is as follows:-
- 1st Step – Open the Official Web Portal of Karnataka State Police Recruitment (http://rec21.ksp-online.in) or just open a link posted at the bottom.
- 2nd Step – Navigate to the “Current Recruitment” section available on a homepage and press the tab titled “KSP Online Application for the Post of Civil Police Constable (Men & Women) (Residual) & Kalyana Karnataka (Local) Recruitment – 2021-22”.
- 3rd Step – First, read all instructions as written in the notification to be sure about your eligibility.
- 4th Step – Now, click on the “Apply Online New Application” link and select the post.
- 5th Step – Fill up all the mandatory fields of the application form such as Personal Details (Applying As A, Unit Name, Applicant’s Full Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Nationality, Mother Tongue and Gender), Address Details (Contact Address, Email ID, Mobile Number and Aadhar Card Number), Reservation Details (Category, Date of Birth, etc.), Educational Qualification Details and Acceptable Identity Cards.
- 6th Step – Upload your Passport Size Photo (size should not exceed 250 kb), Signature (size should not exceed 250 kb), ID Card (size should not exceed 250 kb), etc. in jpeg, jpg, gif and png format as per guidelines.
- 7th Step – Pay your fees through State Bank of India or Post Office in Challan form.
- 8th Step – Re-check the filled up details and then press the submit button.
- 9th Step – Save the system generated Registration Number and Password for further usage.
- 10th Step – Download the registered form and also take a print out for just a reference.
Official Links for KSP CPC 2022 Recruitment
|Karnataka Civil Police Constable (Men & Women) Notification 2021:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|KSP CPC Recruitment Online Application Form:||APPLY ONLINE|
|Official Website of KSP:||VISIT HERE – rec21.ksp-online.in|
|VISIT HERE – recruitment.ksp.gov.in|
NOTE: Here all candidates are advised to fill the Application & then Generate the Challan to make the Payment in the HDFC Bank or Post Office during the working hours. Once the application form is submitted, candidates would not be able to change any details in the application. If aspirants submit more than one application for the same post, then only one application (finally submitted) will be considered by officials.
Karnataka Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Date of Official Advertisement:||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date of Online Registration of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Generation of Online Applications:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date for Payment of Fee via Bank Challan:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Availability of Admit Card/ Call Letter:||10-12 days before exam date|
|KSP CPC Written Examination Date:||To be notified later|
|Written Exam Result Date:||To be notified later|
|ET & PST Exam Dates:||To be notified later|
|Provisional Select List Declaration Date:||To be notified later|
|Medical Examination Date:||To be notified later|
|Final Merit List Release Date:||To be notified later|
KSP Civil Police Constable Exam Pattern 2022
|♦ Written Examination Structure ♦|
|♦ Physical Standard Test (PST) Structure ♦|
|Category||Direct Candidates||Women & Ex-Servicemen|
|Height||168 cms (155 cms for Tribal)||157 cms (150 cms for Tribal)|
|No Height for Ex-servicemen|
|Chest (expanded)||86 cms (75 cms for Tribal)||86 cms (for Male only)|
|Mini. Expansion must be 05 cms||Mini. Expansion must be 05 cms|
|Weight||—||Not less than 45 kg (for All Female)|
|♦ Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET) Structure ♦|
|Category||Direct Candidates||Women & Ex-servicemen|
|1600 Mtrs Run||06 minutes & 30 seconds||—|
|400 Mtrs Run||—||02 minutes|
|Long Jump||3.80 Mtrs (In 3 chances only)||2.50 Mtrs (In 3 chances only)|
|High Jump||1.20 Mtrs (In 3 chances only)||0.90 Mtrs (In 3 chances only)|
|Shotput (7.26 Kg)||5.60 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)||—|
|Shotput (04 Kg)||—||3.75 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)|
KSP Exam Admit Card/ Call Letter 2022
About Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download Details: First of all, officials of Recruitment Department will select eligible candidates based on their application submitted on or before the closing date and then start issuing the Hall Ticket through on online web portal. Applied candidates can press this quick link to download Karnataka Civil Police Constable Hall Ticket and know further more details. The Admit Card will be downloaded only by applying the Application Number and Date of Birth at the official website.
Every candidate must their Admit card and any of the ID proofs such as Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, Service ID Card, Caste Certificate with Photo, Bank Pass Book with Photograph, Pattas & registered deeds with Photograph, Ex-servicemen’s pension book/ pension payment order, Job cards with Photograph, EPIC, AADHAR CARD, etc. during the examination.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Result 2022
About KSP Result/ Merit List: The higher authorities will release a result of written test and physical test at their official website only. The experts will take at least 01 to 02 months after conductance of exam to publish the merit list of selected candidates. The Select List will consist of Application Number, Name, Category, DOB, Marks Obtained, Selection Remarks, etc. of provisionally shortlisted candidates only.
The result of Karnataka Police CPC can be checked by contestants from here also using the above provided links. Candidates will not need to use their Registration Details while downloading the merit list from an online web portal. To grab time to time result related latest updates, keep your eye on this website as we will try our level best for providing all the important details.
About Karnataka State Police Department – ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಪೊಲೀಸ್
KSP is headed by the Director General of Police. It is the law enforcement agency and local civilian police that headquarters at Bangalore city. The main purpose of this Organization is to protect the state from all illegal activates by maintaining Law and Order. Currently, there are more than 850 police stations, 200 circle offices, 90 SDPOs and 30 DPOs in the state. The department officials also appoint talented and skilled contestants whenever the need of workforce arises in the force. It’s a dream for each and every responsible citizen to get the latest police jobs under this recruiting organization.
The department also provides 10th pass jobs, 12th pass jobs, graduation based jobs, etc. to the applicants based on their quantification. Also, they conduct a selection process after completion of registration to recruit the best candidates for posts like Constable (Civil/ Armed), Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, etc. Candidates can check out the official website of Karnataka State Police Department to know further for more details in brief.
Karnataka State Police (KSP) Constable Recruitment 2022 – Help Desk
Candidates can contact authority officials via the following Email or Helpline Number regarding any technical query about online application, fee payment, etc.
|Helpline Number:||080 – 22943346 (Timings: 10:30 AM To 05:30 PM – Except Govt Holidays & Sundays)|
All applicants are requested to bookmark this web page (www.techufo.in) using Ctrl+D shortcut key so that they can stay connected with us for ascertaining developments news from time to time. Our Tech UFO team will soon provide you PET Exam Date, Schedule, Location, Written Test Syllabus/ Pattern, Relevant Materials, Admit Card, Answer Keys, Cut Off Marks, Merit Lists and Results on our main website. If anyone is having any query then please drops it in the comment box. Our experts will try their best to solve your asked questions.
THANK YOU For Visiting Tech UFO & ALL THE BEST For KSP Recruitment 2022…!!