KSP Recruitment 2023 Notification for Karnataka Civil Police Constable 1591 Vacancies Out Apply Online Application Form at https://ksp.karnataka.gov.in or https://ksp-recruitment.in:
KSP CPC 2022 Recruitment Details: Here come the Karnataka Police Constable Job Openings for 12th passed. Karnataka State Police has published the notification to recruit male & female candidates for Police Constable (Civil) posts. A total of 1591 Civil Police Constable Vacancies (NKK & KK) in Karnataka are to be filled under this KSP Recruitment 2023 drive. Interested & eligible candidates can register/ apply KSP Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2023 online application form on or before 21st November 2022. Moreover, candidates can also download KSP Civil Police Constable Notification PDF & Apply Online from a direct link given below. Read this article to get all the detailed information on Karnataka CPC Recruitment.
- 1 KSP Recruitment 2023 | Karnataka Civil Police Constable (CPC) Vacancies Apply Online @ksp-recruitment.in
- 1.1 KSP Karnataka Civil Police Constable Notification 2022 2023: Summary
- 1.2 KSP Police Constable (Civil) Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Civil Police Constable Jobs 2023
- 1.4 KSP Civil Police Constable Pay Scale
- 1.5 KSP CPC Selection Process 2023
- 1.6 KSP CPC Application Fee
- 1.7 KSP Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2022 2023: Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply KSP Civil Police Constable Online Application Form 2023?
- 1.9 Official Links for KSP CPC 2022 2023 Recruitment
- 1.10 KSP Civil Police Constable Exam Pattern 2023
- 1.11 KSP Exam Admit Card/ Call Letter 2023
- 1.12 Karnataka State Police Recruitment Result 2023
- 2 About Karnataka State Police Department – ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಪೊಲೀಸ್
- 3 Karnataka State Police (KSP) Constable Recruitment 2023: Help Desk
KSP Recruitment 2023 | Karnataka Civil Police Constable (CPC) Vacancies Apply Online @ksp-recruitment.in
Karnataka State Police is inviting online applications for the posts of Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women) and (Transgender Men & Women) in NKK & KK Regions for the year 2022-23. Candidates who have passed the 12th Class can apply for KSP Civil Police Constable Jobs. KSP CPC Online Registration process will be live from 20-10-2022 (10 AM) to 21-11-2022 (06 PM) at the Karnataka State Police Recruitment Online Portal. KSP Constable Recruitment 2023 is being done based on a standard selection process & purely on a merit basis. Before applying for the KSP Civil Police Constable Vacancy, candidates must familiarize themselves with the instructions mentioned in the official notification.
It is to notify that Karnataka Police Constable (Civil) Notification is most suitable for those aspirants searching latest Govt Jobs after the 12th pass. Scroll down as we have shared all the details of KSP CPC Vacancies, including the age limit, qualifications, selection process, pay scale, important dates, application procedure, etc., in this article.
KSP Karnataka Civil Police Constable Notification 2022 2023: Summary
|Organization Name:||Karnataka State Police|
|Rectt. Notice No.:||06/RECT-4/2022-23 & 10/RECT-4/2022-23|
|Post Name:||Civil Police Constable (Men & Women) & (Transgender Men & Women)|
|Total Vacancies:||1591 vacancies|
|Region:||KK & NKK|
|Application Mode:||Online mode only|
|Registration Dates:||20 October to 21 November 2022|
|Written Exam Date:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Age Criteria:||19 to 25 yrs|
|Qualification:||PUC or/ and 12th pass|
|Selection Process:||Written Test, Physical Test (PST & ET) & Medical Test|
|Job Type:||State Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Karnataka State|
KSP Police Constable (Civil) Vacancy 2023: Details
Karnataka State Police has notified a maximum of 1591 vacancies for Civil Police Constable Recruitment in 2022-23. Take a glance at the break-up of KSP CPC Region-wise Vacancy from the below table for a better understanding:-
|Notification No.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|06/RECT-4/2022-23||Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women) & (Transgender Men & Women) and In-service & Backlog – NKK||1137|
|10/RECT-4/2022-23||Police Constable in Kalayana Karnataka Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women) & (Transgender Men & Women) and In-service & Backlog – KK||454|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Civil Police Constable Jobs 2023
Aspirants must fulfill the KSP eligibility criteria to apply for CPC Recruitment. The age limit and educational qualifications required for Karnataka Police Constable (Civil) Recruitment are as listed:-
- Age Limit for Male, Female & Third Gender Candidates (as on 21-11-2022):-
- General Category: Above 19 years & Below 25 years. [Born between 21-11-1997 and 21-11-2003 (Both Days Inclusive)]
- SC/ ST/ OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B): Above 19 years & Below 27 years. [Born between 21-11-1995 and 21-11-2003 (Both Days Inclusive)]
- Forest Tribal of Karnataka State: Above 19 years & Below 30 years. [Born between 21-11-1992 and 21-11-2003 (Both Days Inclusive)]
- Age Limit for In-Service Candidates (as on 21-11-2022):-
- General Category: Above 19 years & Below 31 years. [Born between 21-11-1991 and 21-11-2003 (Both Days Inclusive)]
- SC/ ST/ OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B): Above 19 years & Below 33 years. [Born between 21-11-1989 and 21-11-2003 (Both Days Inclusive)]
- PUC or/ and 12th Class Exam (12th Std – CBSE, 12th Std – ICSE, 12th Std – SSE) or Equivalent Qualification from a Government approved Board.
KSP Civil Police Constable Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: The salary to be paid by Karnataka State Police for CPC Vacancies is as follows:-
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Civil Police Constable (CPC)||Rs. 23500-550-24600-600-27000-650-29600-750-32600-850-36000-950-39800-1100-46400-1250-47650|
KSP CPC Selection Process 2023
About Recruitment Stages: Karnataka State Police Recruitment Board will make a selection of suitable aspirants for Civil Police Constable Posts by conducting the following tests:-
|I||Written Examination (OMR based or CBT)|
|II||Physical Standard Test (PST)|
|III||Physical Endurance Test (PET)|
|V||Certificate/ Document Verification|
KSP Selection Process for Police Constable (Civil) Jobs shall consist of Written Test, Physical Examination & Medical Test followed by Character Verification. In KSP CPC (Men & Women) & (Transgender Men & Women) 2022 Recruitment Stages, the Written Exam will be held first to select eligible candidates for Physical Standard Test & Endurance Test. Aspirants who qualify the written test of 100 marks will be eligible to appear in the Physical Test. Read the official advertisement of Karnataka Civil Police Jobs for complete info about the selection process.
KSP CPC Application Fee
About Application Fee: Candidates must pay the following Application Fee for Karnataka Civil Police Constable Recruitment as per their category through Online or Offline Payment Mode:-
|Category Names:||Fee Payable|
|General & OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) Category Candidates:||Rs. 400/- (rupees four hundred only)|
|Reserved (SC/ ST/ CAT-1/ TRIBAL) Category Candidates:||Rs. 200/- (rupees two hundred only)|
KSP Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2022 2023: Important Dates
Let’s check out the complete schedule of Karnataka Police CPC 2022-2023 Recruitment Process as tabulated below:-
|Activities||Key Dates & Time|
|Date of Official Advertisement:||16th October 2022|
|Starting Date of Online Registration of Application Form:||20th October 2022 (10:00 AM onwards)|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||21st November 2022 (Up to 06:00 PM)|
|Due Date for Payment of Fee:||23rd November 2022|
|Dates for Availability of Written Exam Admit Card:||10-12 days before exam date|
|KSP CPC Written Examination Date:||To be notified later|
|Date for Releasing of Answer Key:||To be notified later|
|Written Exam Result Date:||To be notified later|
|Dates for Availability of ET & PST Call Letter:||02 weeks prior exam date|
|ET & PST Exam Dates:||To be notified later|
|Provisional Select List Declaration Date:||To be notified later|
|Medical Examination Date:||To be notified later|
|Final Merit List Release Date:||To be notified later|
How to Apply KSP Civil Police Constable Online Application Form 2023?
Candidates who don’t know how to register KSP Online Application for CPC Recruitment @ https://cpc1137.ksp-recruitment.in & https://cpc454.ksp-recruitment.in can follow the process given point to point under this section. Applications with correct details will only be accepted for further consideration by officials. The step-wise guidelines to apply online are as follows:-
- 1st Step – Open the Online Web Portal of Karnataka State Police Recruitment – https://ksp-recruitment.in
- 2nd Step – On a homepage, navigate to the link named “Civil Police Constable (Men & Women) & (Transgender Men & Women) and In-service & Backlog NKK & KK – 2022” and then press the “Apply Now” tab.
- 3rd Step – Read all instructions given in the notification to be sure about your eligibility.
- 4th Step – Now, click on the “Apply Online New Application” link and select the post.
- 5th Step – Fill up the Online Application Form with Personal Details, Address, Reservation Details, Qualification Details, Image Details (Upload your Scanned Passport Size Photo, Signature/ Left Thumb Impression & ID Card), etc., and then press the “Save” button.
- 6th Step – Pay your fees through Online Payment Gateway or generate the challan to pay the fee offline in the respective Canara Bank/ Post Office.
- 7th Step – Your Application Number will generate after the completion of the registration process.
- 8th Step – Go to the “My Application” link and log in using your Application Number & Date of Birth.
- 9th Step – Click on the “Generate Application” link and download your Final Application PDF.
- 10th Step – Lastly, take a printout of your Application Form.
Official Links for KSP CPC 2022 2023 Recruitment
|KSP Police Constable (Civil) Notification 2022:||Download NKK Advt PDF | Download KK Advt PDF|
|KSP CPC (NKK 1137 Posts) Online Application Form 2022:||APPLY ONLINE|
|KSP CPC (KK 454 Posts) Online Application Form 2022:||APPLY ONLINE|
|Official Website of KSP:||VISIT @ ksp-recruitment.in|
|VISIT @ recruitment.ksp.gov.in|
KSP Civil Police Constable Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates preparing for KSP CPC Recruitment should be aware of the exam pattern. Below we have mentioned Written Exam Pattern & Physical Test Structure:-
Written Examination Structure
- The written examination will be held in OMR Based or Computer Based Online Test.
- The written exam will have a multiple choice, objective type paper with 100 questions.
- The questions pertain to General Knowledge, General Awareness, Science, History, Geography, Constitution, National Freedom Movement, General Mental Ability and Reasoning.
- The written test total time duration will be 01 hour & 30 minutes.
- In written exam, 01 mark to be awarded for a right answer while 0.25 mark will cut as negative making for the wrong answer.
- All the questions will be of PUC [Pre-university Course/ Intermediate (10+2)] Standard.
- The question paper will be in Kannada and English Language.
Physical Standard Test (PST) Structure
|Category||Direct Candidates||Women & Ex-Servicemen|
|Height||168 cms (155 cms for Tribal)||157 cms (150 cms for Tribal)|
|No Height for Ex-servicemen|
|Chest (expanded)||86 cms (75 cms for Tribal)||86 cms (for Male only)|
|Mini. Expansion must be 05 cms||Mini. Expansion must be 05 cms|
|Weight||—||Not less than 45 kg (for All Female)|
Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET) Structure
|Category||Direct Candidates||Women & Ex-servicemen|
|1600 Mtrs Run||06 minutes & 30 seconds||—|
|400 Mtrs Run||—||02 minutes|
|Long Jump||3.80 Mtrs (In 3 chances only)||2.50 Mtrs (In 3 chances only)|
|High Jump||1.20 Mtrs (In 3 chances only)||0.90 Mtrs (In 3 chances only)|
|Shotput (7.26 Kg)||5.60 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)||—|
|Shotput (04 Kg)||—||3.75 Mtrs (In 3 Chances only)|
KSP Exam Admit Card/ Call Letter 2023
About Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download Details: First of all, officials of Recruitment Department will select eligible candidates based on their application submitted on or before the closing date and then start issuing the Hall Ticket through on online web portal. Applied candidates can press this quick link to download Karnataka Civil Police Constable Hall Ticket and know further more details. The Admit Card will be downloaded only by applying the Application Number and Date of Birth at the official website.
Every candidate must their Admit card and any of the ID proofs such as Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, Service ID Card, Caste Certificate with Photo, Bank Pass Book with Photograph, Pattas & registered deeds with Photograph, Ex-servicemen’s pension book/ pension payment order, Job cards with Photograph, EPIC, AADHAR CARD, etc. during the examination.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Result 2023
About KSP Result/ Merit List: The higher authorities will release a result of written test and physical test at their official website only. The experts will take at least 01 to 02 months after conductance of exam to publish the merit list of selected candidates. The Select List will consist of Application Number, Name, Category, DOB, Marks Obtained, Selection Remarks, etc. of provisionally shortlisted candidates only.
The result of Karnataka Police CPC can be checked by contestants from here also using the above provided links. Candidates will not need to use their Registration Details while downloading the merit list from an online web portal. To grab time to time result related latest updates, keep your eye on this website as we will try our level best for providing all the important details.
About Karnataka State Police Department – ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಪೊಲೀಸ್
KSP is headed by the Director General of Police. It is the law enforcement agency and local civilian police that headquarters at Bangalore city. The main purpose of this Organization is to protect the state from all illegal activates by maintaining Law and Order. Currently, there are more than 850 police stations, 200 circle offices, 90 SDPOs and 30 DPOs in the state. The department officials also appoint talented and skilled contestants whenever the need of workforce arises in the force. It’s a dream for each and every responsible citizen to get the latest police jobs under this recruiting organization.
The department also provides 10th pass jobs, 12th pass jobs, graduation based jobs, etc. to the applicants based on their quantification. Also, they conduct a selection process after completion of registration to recruit the best candidates for posts like Constable (Civil/ Armed), Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, etc. Candidates can check out the official website of Karnataka State Police Department to know further for more details in brief.
Karnataka State Police (KSP) Constable Recruitment 2023: Help Desk
Candidates can contact authority officials via the following Email or Helpline Number regarding any technical query about online application, fee payment, etc.
|Helpline Number:||080 2294 3346 / 3039 (Timings: 10:30 AM To 05:30 PM – Except Govt Holidays & Sundays)|
All applicants are requested to bookmark this web page (www.techufo.in) using Ctrl+D shortcut key so that they can stay connected with us for ascertaining developments news from time to time. Our Tech UFO team will soon provide you PET Exam Date, Schedule, Location, Written Test Syllabus/ Pattern, Relevant Materials, Admit Card, Answer Keys, Cut Off Marks, Merit Lists and Results on our main website. If anyone is having any query then please drops it in the comment box. Our experts will try their best to solve your asked questions.
THANK YOU For Visiting Tech UFO & ALL THE BEST For KSP Recruitment 2023…!!