Kolkata Police SI Recruitment 2022 WBPRB Notification Out for 330 Sub Inspector & Sergeant Vacancies Apply KP SI Online/ Offline Application Form @ wbpolice.gov.in or kolkatapolice.gov.in:
WBPRB KP SI 2022 Recruitment Details: Latest news for Police SI job seekers as West Bengal Police Recruitment Board is hiring for 330 vacancies. WBPRB has announced a Notification for Recruitment of Sub-Inspector/ Sub-Inspectress (Unarmed Branch) & Sergeant in Kolkata Police. Eligible candidates interested in Kolkata Police SI Vacancies can apply application from 19th July to 19th August 2021. Here is a direct link to download WBPRB KP Sub Inspector Offline Application Form, Kolkata Police SI Apply Online Application link & Notification PDF available below on this web page. Scroll down and look at the Kolkata Police SI Recruitment 2022 Process as covered below in the article.
- 1 Kolkata Police SI Recruitment 2022 | WBPRB KP 330 Sub Inspector & Sergeant Vacancies Apply Online @ wbpolice.gov.in
- 1.1 WBPRB Kolkata Police SI Notification 2021 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 Kolkata Police SI Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Kolkata Police SI Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 1.4 Pay Scale for Kolkata Police Sub Inspector (SI UB) Jobs 2022
- 1.5 Kolkata Police SI Selection Process 2022
- 1.6 WBPRB KP SI 2022 Application Fee
- 1.7 How to Apply WBPRB Kolkata Police SI Application Form 2022?
- 1.8 kolkatapolice.gov.in SI Recruitment 2021 2022 – Important Dates
- 1.9 Official Links for WBPRB KP SI Recruitment 2022
- 1.10 Kolkata Police SI Exam 2022 Pattern, Syllabus
- 2 FAQ’s for Kolkata Police Sub Inspector (UB) Recruitment 2021 2022
Kolkata Police SI Recruitment 2022 | WBPRB KP 330 Sub Inspector & Sergeant Vacancies Apply Online @ wbpolice.gov.in
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) is inviting Online/ Offline Applications for Recruitment to the posts of KP SI (UB) and Sergeant 2022. Here a total of 330 posts have been announced under WBPRB Kolkata Police Sub Inspector Notification 2022. Out of these total KP posts, 181 are for Sub-Inspector, 27 for Sub-Inspectress & 122 for Sergeant Vacancy. Lady applicants willing to apply can only be eligible for Kolkata Police Sub-Inspectress Jobs. The WBPRB selection process for KP SI Jobs will be transparent and purely merit-based. Applicants will be able to submit WBPRB KP SI Application Form using the WB Police (wbpolice.gov.in) or Kolkata Police (kolkatapolice.gov.in) website URL link provided at the bottom.
We have shared Method of Kolkata Police SI UB Recruitment, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Scheme of Examination, Procedure for Submission of Application and other information below.
WBPRB Kolkata Police SI Notification 2021 2022 – Overview
|Organizer Name:||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Rectt. No.:||WBPRB/NOTICE – 2021/21 (SI_KP – 21)|
|Post Names:||Sub Inspector (UB), Sub Inspectress (UB) & Sergeant|
|Total Vacancies:||330 vacancies|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 32,100/- to Rs. 82,900/- (L-10)|
|Registration Dates:||19 July to 19 August 2021|
|Apply Mode:||Online & Offline Mode|
|WBP Official Website:||www.wbpolice.gov.in|
|KP Official Website:||www.kolkatapolice.gov.in|
Kolkata Police SI Vacancy 2022 – Details
Here is the Break-up of Category wise KP SI & Sergeant Vacancies 2021 as announced by WBPRB:-
|Categories||Number of Vacancies||Total Vacancies|
|Unarmed Branch||Sergeant in Kolkata Police|
|Sub-Inspector of Kolkata Police||Sub-Inspectress of Kolkata Police|
|Other Backward Class – A||19||02||12||33|
|Other Backward Class – B||11||03||09||23|
|Total Vacancies ⇒||181||27||122||330|
Kolkata Police SI Eligibility Criteria 2022
Every candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria for KP Sub Inspector & Sergeant Recruitment as specified by the WBPRB. Hence, candidates are instructed to go through Kolkata Police SI Age Limitation, Educational Qualifications, Physical Standards and Physical Efficiency below before submitting the KP application form.
- Minimum 20 years and maximum 27 years as on 1st January 2021.
- Age relaxation is applicable in the upper age limit for reserved categories as follows:-
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes candidates of West Bengal only.
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes candidates of West Bengal only.
- Kolkata Police Departmental candidates having requisite qualifications:-
- 8 years for UR/ GEN candidates
- 11 years for OBC candidates
- 13 years for SC/ ST candidates
- A qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent is mandatory.
- Able to speak, read and write the Bengali Language. (Note: This provision is not applicable for the persons who are permanent residents of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts.)
Minimum Physical Measurement:-
|Sub-Inspector of Police (Unarmed Branch in KP)||Gorkhas, Rajbansis, Garwalis and ST||160 cm||52 kg||76 cm with a mini. expansion of 5 cm)|
|All Other Categories||167 cm||56 kg||79 cm with a mini. expansion of 5 cm|
|Sub-Inspectress of Police (Unarmed Branch in KP)||Gorkhas, Rajbansis, Garwalis and ST||155 cm||45 kg||—|
|All Other Categories||160 cm||48 kg||—|
|Sergeant in KP||Gorkhas, Rajbansis, Garwalis and ST||163 cm||54 kg||81 cm with a mini. expansion of 5 cm|
|All Other Categories||173 cm||60 kg||86 cm with a mini. expansion of 5 cm|
|Sub-Inspector (UB) & Sergeant in Kolkata Police Posts:||800 meters run||3 minutes|
|Sub-Inspectress (UB) in Kolkata Police Posts:||400 meters run||2 minutes|
Pay Scale for Kolkata Police Sub Inspector (SI UB) Jobs 2022
About Scale of Pay: Recruited aspirants for Sub Inspector/ Sub-Inspectress (Unarmed Branch) & Sergeant Posts in Kolkata Police will get a Pay Scale of Level-10 in the pay matrix (Rs. 32,100/- to Rs. 82,900/-).
Kolkata Police SI Selection Process 2022
About Mode of Selection: Kolkata Police Posts of Sub Inspector/ Sub-Inspectress (UB) and Sergeant shall be filled up based on the following tests to be held by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB):-
- Preliminary Examination = 200 marks
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET) = Qualifying
- Final Combined Competitive Examination = 200 marks
- Personality Test = 30 marks
- Verification of Character Antecedents
- Medical Examination
- Appointment & Probation
WBPRB KP SI 2022 Application Fee
|Name of Categories||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total Amount|
|All Categories except SC/ ST (of West Bengal only):||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 20/-||Rs. 270/-|
|Scheduled Caste of West Bengal only:||Nil||Rs. 20/-||Rs. 20/-|
|Scheduled Tribe of West Bengal only:||Nil||Rs. 20/-||Rs. 20/-|
How to Apply WBPRB Kolkata Police SI Application Form 2022?
Eligible aspirants willing to apply for WBPRB SI & Sergeant Recruitment in Kolkata Police can submit their Application Form by online or offline modes. Below are both the procedures for a better understanding towards submission of applications:-
Steps for ON-LINE Submission of Application:-
- 1st Step – Visit the official website of Kolkata Police – http://www.kolkatapolice.gov.in
- 2nd Step – Open a link titled “Notice for Recruitment of Sub Inspector/ Sub-Inspectress (Unarmed Branch) and Sergeant in KP – 2021”.
- 3rd Step – Download the notification and then read it carefully.
- 4th Step – Now, click on the “Apply Online Application” link.
- 5th Step – Insert your details in the application form in the provided fields.
- 6th Step – Upload your scanned copies of the photograph and signature.
- 7th Step – Deposit your application fee through online mode.
- 8th Step – Click the “Submit” button for the final submission of your application form.
- 9th Step – A copy of your Application Form with photograph, signature and unique Application Serial Number will appear on the screen.
- 10th Step – Save it safely for all future communications or references.
Steps for OFF-LINE Submission of Application:-
- 1st Step – Go to the official website of West Bengal Police – http://wbpolice.gov.in
- 2nd Step – On a home page, click on a “Notice for Recruitment of SI (UB) and Sergeant in KP – 2021” link.
- 3rd Step – Now, open a link titled “Download Kolkata Police SI Offline Application Form”.
- 4th Step – Select the Post Name for which you wishes to apply.
- 5th Step – Enter the mandatory fields to download the Offline Application Form.
- 6th Step – Press the “Save and Download” button after filling up the mandatory fields.
- 7th Step – You will automatically get your Application Form with the fields already entered in a pre-printed manner and with the Unique Application Sl. No. having 08 digits.
- 8th Step – Take a print of the application form, fill it up and sent it by post to the address as follows:-
- To the Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhaban, 5th Floor, 6th Cross Road, Block – DJ, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091.
kolkatapolice.gov.in SI Recruitment 2021 2022 – Important Dates
|Notification Release Date:||16-07-2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online/ Offline Application Form:||19-07-2021 (00:00 hrs.)|
|Closing Date to Apply Online Application Form:||19-08-2021 (17:00 hrs.)|
|Due Date for Receipt of filled-in Application Form by Postal Services (for off-line applicants):||19-08-2021 (17:00 hrs.)|
|Last Date to Deposit of Fee (only the applicants applying by online mode) using PNB Bank Challan:||21-08-2021 (during banking hours)|
|Due Date for Reprint of Submission Receipt:
||22-08-2021 (17:00 hrs.)|
|Date for Issuing Admit Card:||10 to 12 days prior exam date|
|WBPRB KP SI Preliminary Exam Date:||27-03-2022 (12:00 hrs. to 13:30 hrs.)|
|WBPRB KP SI Physical Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|WBPRB KI SI Final Written Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
Official Links for WBPRB KP SI Recruitment 2022
|Kolkata Police Sub Inspector Short Notice 2021:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|KP SI 2021 Detailed Notification for Online Submission:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|KP SI 2021 Detailed Notification for Offline Submission:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|KP SI & Sergeant Online Application Form 2021:||APPLY ONLINE|
|KP SI & Sergeant Offline Application Form 2021:||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|WBPRB Official Website:||VISIT HERE|
|Kolkata Police Official Website:||VISIT HERE|
Kolkata Police SI Exam 2022 Pattern, Syllabus
|« Preliminary Exam Scheme »|
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|a.||General Studies||50 ques.||100 marks||90 minutes|
|b.||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25 ques.||50 marks|
|c.||Arithmetic||25 ques.||50 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 ques.||200 marks||1 hour & 30 minutes|
|« Final Combined Competitive Exam Structure »|
|Paper||Subjects||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper-I||General Studies and Arithmetic||General Studies||50 marks||2 hours|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25 marks|
|Paper-II||English Language||50 marks||1 hour|
|Paper-III||Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali||50 marks||1 hour|
|TOTAL ⇒||200 marks||4 hours|
Hello, Friends! About WBPRB KP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022, we have covered almost every detail under this blog. If you have any further queries, then do share them in the below comment box. Our team will reply at the earliest. Visit our website (www.techufo.in) for the latest updates on Kolkata Police SI Unarmed Branch Recruitment process from time to time.
FAQ’s for Kolkata Police Sub Inspector (UB) Recruitment 2021 2022
Yes. But your Bachelor’s Degree should be from a recognized university.
The age of applying candidates should be above 20 years and below 27 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for OBC, SC, ST and other reserved categories.
Candidates who are willing to apply through online mode will get the application link by logging to the official websites – http://wbpolice.gov.in & http://www.kolkatapolice.gov.in.
Candidates can download the offline application form from the official websites of West Bengal Police or Kolkata Police through any available Cyber-Cafe or Personal Computer with internet connectivity.
To check the syllabus for preliminary exam & final combined competitive test, refer to the KP SI Notification released by WBPRB.
In case of any problem related to the application form, aspirants can contact through the following helpdesk:-
a) Helpline Number: 7044108689 & 7044109346 [(10 AM to 05:30 PM from Monday to Friday and 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM on Saturdays (except Government Holidays)]
b) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tech UFO wishes you all the very best…!!