SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2020, ssc.nic.in CGL 2019 Result, SSC Combined Graduate Level Cut Off Marks, Staff Selection Commission CGL Merit List, SSC CGLE (Tier-I) 2020 Exam Marks Download Link Available Here:
Check SSC CGL Exam 2020 Result and Cutoff Marks related all latest updates from this web portal. Just now we come to know that Staff Selection Commission has declared result of Combined Graduate Level (Tier 1) Examination, 2019 on 01st of July 2020 (Wed). Candidates who have attended Tier-I Exam from 3rd to 9th March 2020 can download PDF of CGLE Merit List from below links. In the SSC Combined Graduate Level Merit List PDF page, only qualified contestants will find their details. Just reach the bottom of this page to find SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2020 Link & Cutoff List Category wise here. Aspirants will able to check official SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut Off Marks & Previous Cutoffs for all categories from this article by scrolling down. All information on SSC CGL Result of Tier-1 Exam is available on this page, refer the below passages.
|« NOTICE BOARD »
Latest Update! SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 Result RELEASED. You can check your SSC CGLE Result & Cutoff Score from here using a quick link posted at the bottom. The Marks of candidates and Final Answer Keys will be available on 07-07-2020. Keep your watch here for every update.
- 1 SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2020 | SSC CGL 2019 Results Cutoff Marks Merit List @www.ssc.nic.in
- 1.1 SSC CGL Result 2020 Release Date
- 1.2 How to check SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Result 2020?
- 1.3 ssc.nic.in CGL 2019 Tier-1 Result link
- 1.4 SSC CGL Tier 1 Merit List 2020 PDF
- 1.5 SSC CGL Cut Off Marks 2020 (Tier-1 Exam)
- 1.6 Staff Selection Commission CGL Result 2020 Details
- 1.7 Staff Selection Commission CGLE 2019 Result/ Marks Region Wise
- 1.8 SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Result 2020 – FAQs
SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2020 | SSC CGL 2019 Results Cutoff Marks Merit List @www.ssc.nic.in
Finally, Staff Selection Commission has completed Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I) in the Computer Based Mode from 02-03-2020 to 09-03-2020 to fill up Group B & Group C Posts. The Tier-1 Examination successfully held in morning and evening shifts as per planned schedule on all 7 days. A huge number of eligible candidates from many regions have attended the examination at pre-designated centres situated around the country. Out of 25.97 lakh registered candidates, approximately 08.34 lakh candidates in 22 Batches participated in 131 Cities across the country. Applicants have given 100% in this exam and enthusiastically waiting to know their selection status for next stage. To get a call for Tier-II Examination, you must score good marks so that you will find your Name & Roll Number in the Merit List of SSC CGL (Tier-I) 2020. All those aspirants who didn’t get their Name and Roll Number in a Qualified Candidates’ List will be considered disqualified from the next process. Get your SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Result from here by going through a direct link available below.
SSC CGL Result 2020 Release Date
|♦ CGLE 2019 2020 Result Overview ♦|
|Tier-1 Result Date:||01st July 2020|
|Tier-1 Answer Key Status:||CHECK HERE|
|Tier-1 Marks Availability Dates:||07th July to 06th August 2020|
|Tier-2 & Tier-3 Exam Dates:||12th to 15th October & 01st November 2020|
|Merit List/ Result URL Link:||Attached Below|
|» Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission/ कर्मचारी चयन आयोग
» Exam Name: Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2019
» Post Category: Group B & Group C
» Total Vacancies: N/A
» Selection Process: Tier-I, II, III & IV
» Total Applications Received: 25,97,000 (+/-)
» Tier-1 Computer Based Exam Dates: 03rd March to 09th March 2020
» Total Attendance: N/A
» Tier-1 Avg. Attendance: N/A
» Skill Test/ CPT (Tier-4) Date: Update Soon
» Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
How to check SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Result 2020?
All those who have given Staff Selection Commission CGLE 2019 and don’t know the steps to download merit list & exam marks from an official online portal can follow the instructions available here. Steps on how to download & check SSC Combined Graduate Level Results/ Merit List pdf file provided below:-
- Step 01: Open the official website of Staff Selection Commission (https://ssc.nic.in/).
- Step 02: In a homepage, find out a direct link for ‘SSC Result of CGL (Tier-I) 2020’ from the Latest News section.
- Step 03: As soon as you find the result url link, just click on it.
- Step 04: Now a chart showing Examination Name and Year will open on your screen. Press a result link and download the list of qualified candidates for next round.
- Step 05: Find out your Roll Number & Name from the Merit List.
- Step 06: Now go back to the chart and press the Marks Link.
- Step 07: In a login page, submit your details like Admit Card Number, Registration Number, Date of Birth, Password, etc. whichever asked.
- Step 08: Finally, your result card will appear in a new tab showing marks subject wise.
- Step 09: Download the PDF of Merit List & Mark List to your device. Take a print of result for further references.
Candidates!! Have you written the Combined Graduate Level Exam held by Staff Selection Commission in a month March this year?? Are you searching SSC CGL Tier 1 Result Link in this article? Well, don’t worry as we have provided a quick link above for saving the time of applicants. In this web page, you will also get a table showing the Region wise result links for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination. Contestants are advised to download SSC CGL 2019-2020 Tier-I Official Answer Key PDF Set wise and get a perfect estimation about their result till it was not released. By comparing the answer key with your answers, you will get a clear idea about your exam marks. We will notify our subscribers through notification whenever the results ready to announce by the higher authority. Those who are reading this article can collect SSC Results for CGL Tier-I Examination by following the simple procedure given in this blog.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Merit List 2020 PDF
As per latest news, SSC CGL 2020 Result of Tier-I Exam is uploaded by the Commission through online mode at their official web page. As of now, the authority has not decided any final date for announcing results. Last year in 2019, they have announced Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier-1 Results after almost 60-70 days of the exam date. Hence, this year it is likely to be published in the last week of May 2020 or first week of June 2020. The Commission is very much strict regarding the paper checking process and releasing the results on estimated date. Here we inform all aspirants who are impatient for publication of SSC Combined Graduate Level Result and Cut-off Marks should keep their registration details ready. The Commission will make a merit list showing Names of candidates qualified in Tier-1 & eligible for appearing in Tier-2 examination. The Roll Number, Name of Aspirant, Category, Qualify for Paper-1, 2, 3, 4, etc. details to be listed serial number wise by officials in selection list. SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Marks of Qualified & Non-qualified Candidates to be revealed after 10-12 days of result date.
SSC CGL Cut Off Marks 2020 (Tier-1 Exam)
Check out Category wise details of applicants who have qualified for Tier-II and Tier-III & cutoff applied for each category as given below in the tables:-
|Categories||List-1: General Studies (F&A)||List-2: Statistics||List-3|
|Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates|
|“As right now the cutoffs have been released, so we have mentioned official cut off marks here in this table. Candidates will get final cut-off marks from this table after official release only.”|
|♦ CGLE 2019 Tier-1 Result Statistics ♦|
|Total No. of Applicants provisionally eligible for Tier-II & III Examination as follows:-|
|01.||Tier 2 (Paper 1 & Paper 2) and Tier 3 ⇒ 01,25,279|
|02.||Tier 2 (Paper 1, Paper 2 & Paper 3) and Tier 3 ⇒ 19,391 (Only for JSO Posts)|
|03.||Tier 2 (Paper 1, Paper 2 & Paper 4) and Tier 3 ⇒ 28,951 (Only for AAO Posts)|
SSC CGLE Previous Year Cutoffs
|♦ SSC CGLE 2018 Cutoffs ♦|
|Categories||List-1: General Studies (F&A)||List-2: Statistics||List-3|
|Cutoff Marks||No. of Aspirants||Cutoff Marks||No. of Aspirants||Cutoff Marks||No. of Aspirants|
|Categories||CGLE 2017 Cutoffs||CGLE 2016 Cutoffs||CGLE 2015 Cutoffs|
|“In this table, we have mentioned CGLE Previous Year (2015, 2016 & 2017) Cutoff List in a category wise so that contestants can estimate current year cut off marks. If you have a prediction on current cutoffs, then feel free to share it with us through the comment section below.”|
Staff Selection Commission CGL Result 2020 Details
- Following details will be available in a list of candidates qualified in TIER-1 for appearing in TIER-2 Exam: a) Roll Number, b) Name of Candidate, c) Category and d) Qualifying Status Paper wise Paper-1, 2, 3 & 4.
- Here are some of the Salient Features of Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I), 2019 scheduled from June 04 to June 13 and on June 19, 2019:-
- 25.97 Lakhs Candidates had Registered for Examination.
- Overall 32.27% Percentage of Attendance.
- 362 Number of Examination Venues.
- 22 Number of Exam Shifts.
- 131 Number of Cities in which Examination Held.
- 33 Number of States/ UT’s in which Exam Conducted.
- The CGLE (Tier-I) has conducted for all 22 Batches without any major untoward incident. During the Examination process, the board has registered criminal cases against three contestants. Out of all these three cases, the two cases are done for impersonation while one for cheating. The Commission has already taken strict action against all three contestants as per their rules.
- About SSC CGL Exam Marks 2020: The Commission has uploaded marks of all aspirants who attended Tier-I Examination. Just by login through Registration Number or Roll Number and Registered Password, aspirants can check their tier-1 exam marks from 26-08-2019 to 25-09-2019.
- As the total number of 08,34,746 candidates have attempted this examination that conducted in more than 22 Batches through the Country, so they all are too much anxious about their marks. The tentative Answer Keys for CGLE has been available for download from 16-03-2020 to 21-03-2020. Here candidates can challenge the Commission for an objection on paper solution sets. Aspirants will have to pay Rs. 100/- per answer for submitting representation. The Final Answer Key will be available only after a release of the result at an online portal.
- The Commission will make Scores and Rankings of contestants after the release of results at their website. They will provide Candidate’s details like Name, Father’s Name, Husband’s Name, Birth Date, Gender, Category (UR, OBC, SC, ST, PH, Minority, etc.), Qualifications, Full Address, E-mail ID, Marks obtained in the Exam and Rankings by which the merit decided by experts.
- As per selection method, the combined marks of Tier I + Tier II (Paper I + Paper II + Paper III + Paper IV) + Tier III (Pen & Paper Mode/ Descriptive Paper) will be considered to prepare the final merit list of shortlisted candidates.
- Contestants who qualified in Tier-1 scoring above Staff Selection Commission CGL Cut off Marks will be eligible to appear for Tier-2 Exam from 14-10-2020 to 17-10-2020. Those candidates who clear the second level will be eligible to move on to the third level exam (pen & paper mode) and so on.
- At last, shortlisted candidates will be called to attend Skill Test or CPT or Document Verification in June or July 2021. The DEST & Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) will be there for only qualified contestants. The exact date for SSC CGL Final Results will be disclosed later by the Commission.
- Applicants of Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2019! Please check out this necessary information. As per the notification, Staff Selection Commission has decided to make Scores and Rankings of the candidates after the final result announcement. The details of all applicants will be available on the official website.
- SSC CGL Exam held for the posts like Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Assistant Superintendent, Inspector of Income Tax, Central Excise Inspector, Inspector (Preventive Officer), Inspector (Examiner), Assistant Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspector, Inspector Posts, Divisional Accountant, Junior Statistical Officer, Statistical Investigator Grade-II, Auditor, Accountant, Junior Accountant, Senior Secretariat Assistant/ UDC, Tax Assistant, Sub Inspector and Upper Division Clerk (UDC).
- Under CGL Examination, Selection Modes Adopted by SSC as follows:-
- Computer Based Examination (Tier 1) = Total 200 Marks
- Computer Based Examination (Tier 2) = Total 800 Marks
- Descriptive Paper Exam (Tier 3) = Total 100 Marks
- CPT/ Skill Test/ DV (Tier 4) = Qualifying Nature
- Unless the Government is satisfied after inquiry as may be considered necessary that aspirant is suitable in all respects of recruitment to the service, success in the exam confers no right of recruitment.
Staff Selection Commission CGLE 2019 Result/ Marks Region Wise
Hello, Applicants!! We have linked SSC CGLE Result 2020 Link Region wise in a below table. As and when official declaration made by the Commission, applicants can check their results from the following table just by a single click on the direct links attached to it. All applicants qualified for the first round will be selected to the second round and then to the third round examination. Now the committee had declared Combined Graduate Level Exam Results in 2020 at the official site. Not only those candidates who have attempted the exam but others can also see the Merit List of qualified candidates from the web portal.
|Region Names||Direct Links||Web Address||Official Email IDs|
|Western Region – WR [Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, UT of Daman, Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli]||Press Herefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Southern Region – SR [Andhra Pradesh (AP), Puducherry, Tamil Nadu (TN) and Telangana (TS)]||Press Hereemail@example.com|
|Northern Region – NR [NCT of Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand]||Press Herefirstname.lastname@example.org
|Central Region – CR [Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Bihar]||Press Hereemail@example.com|
|Eastern Region – ER [West Bengal (WB), Jharkhand, Odisha, Andaman & Nicobar (A&N) Island and Sikkim]||Press Herefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|North Eastern Region – NER [Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Mizoram]||Press Hereemail@example.com|
|Karnataka Kerala Region – KKR [Karnataka and Kerala]||Press Herefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|North Western Region – NWR [Jammu & Kashmir (J&K), Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh and Himachal Pradesh (HP)]||Press Hereemail@example.com|
|Madhya Pradesh Sub Region – MPR [Madhya Prades (MP) and Chhattisgarh]||Press Herefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|“Aspirants can utilize the direct links provided here in this table Region wise to download the list of selected contestants from the Regional/ Sub Regional Websites of Commission.”|
Staff Selection Commission is an Indian Organization to recruit staff for various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. Exactly 41 years ago on 04th Nov 1975, it was established by the Central Government and headquartered at New Delhi, India. Also, the commission has 07 Regional Offices at Allahabad, Banglore, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Kolkata & Mumbai and 02 Sub-Regional Offices at Chandigarh & Raipur. Each of this Regional Office and Sub-Regional Office is headed by a Regional Director and Deputy-Director respectively. On behalf of the Central Government, it hires most deserving individuals for Group ‘C’ & Group ‘D’ posts by conducting the exams as well as interviews. Annually, it involves many notifications to appoint more than lakhs of work-less people for various Govt departments. It releases Combined Graduate Level Exam Notification every year for recruiting non-gazetted officers. This year on 06th May, it has released CGLE Notification for the massive vacancies and invited interested candidates to apply their applications. Lakhs of candidates have applied and participated in the test.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Result 2020 – FAQs
|♦ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) ♦|
|Q.||When the Staff Selection Commission will release CGL (Tier-I) Exam 2020 Result?|
|A.||The Commission has announced Tier – 1 Result of Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2019 on July 01st, 2020.|
|Q.||Is there any requirement of login credentials to download SSC CGL Exam Result?|
|A.||The Commission will release result in the form of PDF so no need for login credentials. But you will need login credentials to check your marks/ score card by logging into your account.|
|Q.||My Roll Number/ Name is not available in SSC CGL Merit List. What does that mean?|
|A.||It means that you have disqualified from the recruitment process and not allowed for appearing in further (Tier-2, 3 & 4) examination.|
|Q.||What is the date of SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-II) 2019?|
|A.||It will be held from 12-10-2020 to 15-10-2020 and 01-11-2020 as per the tentative dates announced by the Commission.|
|Q.||How many tentative vacancies for Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2019 announced by the Commission?|
|A.||CLICK HERE and check out the Department wise & Post wise tentative vacancy list updated as on 23rd June 2020. State-wise/ Zone-wise Vacancies are not available to the Commission so candidates must contact User Departments for complete details.|
We hope contestants have found all Important details about SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2020, Cutoff Marks and Exam Marks by going through in this article. We the team of Tech UFO wishing you all the candidates Good Luck for your massive success in this examination. We have linked an URL of Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Merit List with this page to help candidates. Bookmark this website www.techufo.in and keep visiting to collect time to time news. You can follow us for weekly rozgar samachar of government job vacancies. Applicants will get all the latest updates on CGLE Results in this article if there will be any. Friends stay tuned for not missing any Live News about SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2019 2020 Results, Cut Off Marks, etc. Thank You for viewing this page till the end.