Karnataka TET Admit Card 2021, KARTET 2021 Admission Card, Karnataka TET Exam Date, Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket, KAR-TET Call Letter, schooleducation.kar.nic.in KARTET Admit Card Download Link Available Here:
Hello, Aspirants!! Looking to download your KARTET 2021 Admit Card?? Good, you are on the right website. Here eligible contestants can start downloading Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Admission Card from 12-08-2021 onwards till the date of examination. Aspirants must login using their User Name and Password to collect Hall Ticket of KAR TET Exam. Candidates can use Karnataka TET Admit Card 2021 link uploaded at the bottom of this blog and get their Call Letter for appearing in the exam at the given Centre. Candidates are advised not to wait till KARTET Exam Date (22-08-2021) for generating hall ticket to avoid technical problems.
|LATEST NEWS: KARTET-2021 Examination is scheduled to be held on 22nd August 2021. KARTET Exam 2021 Admit Card will be available from 12th August 2021 for download from a log-in link arranged below.|
Read all the instructions given on Admission Card for KARTET and follow the same strictly. You guys must scroll down to check Karnataka TET Exam Call Letter related complete details as well as useful information briefly.
- 1 Karnataka TET Admit Card 2021 Download | KARTET Admission Card, Hall Ticket, Call Letter @www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- 1.1 KARTET Admit Card 2021 – Overview
- 1.2 Karnataka TET 2021 Exam Date/ Schedule
- 1.3 How to download Karnataka TET (KARTET) Exam Admission Card 2021?
- 1.4 KARTET 2021 Hall Ticket – Details
- 1.5 Karnataka TET (Paper 1 & 2) Exam Pattern 2021
- 1.6 Karnataka TET Call Letter 2021 – Information
- 1.7 About Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test – 2021
- 1.8 Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card 2021 – Conclusion
- 2 FAQs for Karnataka KARTET 2021 Exam Admit Card
Karnataka TET Admit Card 2021 Download | KARTET Admission Card, Hall Ticket, Call Letter @www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
The School Education Department, Karnataka Government is going to schedule Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 on 22nd August. There will be 02 (two) papers of KAR-TET. The Paper-I will be held from 9.30 AM to 12.00 Noon for Classes I to V teachers. The Paper-II will be conducted for Classes VI to VIII teachers from 02.00 PM to 04.30 PM. Enormous numbers of aspirants are participating in the examination at various pre-decided venues around the State. Here we have shared Karnataka TET Exam Time Schedule in the below table for the sake of aspirants.
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Date is already declared & cracking KAR TET not an easy task, so applicants need to prepare well as per exam pattern, syllabus and reference materials. It is a good opportunity for aspirants to prove their ability as board is searching to hire skilled teachers for Primary and Elementary Level in Govt Schools. For Karnataka TET Hall Ticket, as we know, candidates are waiting curiously after submitting an online application form. Those aspirants attending exam will get e-Admit Card for KARTET by logging to the official website.
KARTET Admit Card 2021 – Overview
|♦ KARTET Exam 2021 Details ♦|
|Organizer Name:||Karnataka School Education Board (KSEB)|
|Exam Name:||Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test – 2021|
|Vacancy Name:||Teacher (Classes 1 to 5 & 6 to 8)|
|Location of Job:||Anywhere in Karnataka|
|Application Dates:||July 01, 2021 to July 20, 2021|
|Exam Type:||Multiple Choice Type Questions (MCQ)|
|Date of Examination (Paper – I & II):||August 22, 2021 (Sunday)|
|Admit Card Downloading Dates:||August 12, 2021 to August 22, 2021|
|Centre of Examination:||As indicated in Admit Card|
|Admission Card Download Link:||Available Below|
Karnataka TET 2021 Exam Date/ Schedule
|01.||Entry in Examination Centre:||09:00 AM||01:30 PM|
|02.||Checking of Call Letters:||09:00 AM to 09:15 AM||01:30 PM to 01:45 PM|
|03.||Test Booklet Distribution:||09:15 AM||01:45 PM|
|04.||Test Booklet Seal to be opened to take out OMR Sheet:||09:25 AM||01:55 PM|
|05.||Last Entry in Examination Centre:||09:30 AM||02:00 PM|
|06.||Commences of Test:||09:30 AM||02:00 PM|
|07.||Concludes of Test:||12:00 Noon||04:30 PM|
How to download Karnataka TET (KARTET) Exam Admission Card 2021?
If you guys don’t have any idea about downloading KARTET-2021 Hall Ticket, then follow below-mentioned stepwise guidelines. Also here in this section, contestants will find a direct link to download their Admit Card of Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test from the below description.
- 1st Step – Visit the official website – http://schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- 2nd Step – In the home page, find out a link named ‘Download Admit Card for KARTET Examination, 2021’ and then click on it.
- 3rd Step – Fill up your details like APPLICATION NUMBER & DATE OF BIRTH and then press ‘LOGIN’ button.
- 4th Step – At last, exam admission ticket will display on the screen in a few seconds.
- 5th Step – Download and print out a hard copy of the call letter for examination purpose.
KARTET 2021 Hall Ticket – Details
The School Education Board will issue Karnataka TET Exam Admit Card through its online web portal from 12th August 2021 & shall be available till the exam date. The admission card will not be sent by SMS, Email or any type of notification via Postal or Currier. Participants are required to download KARTET Call Letter PDF by online mode only. The Admit Card contains all details of aspirants as filled in the online application. There is no provision for correction in case of any discrepancy in the particulars of candidates or photograph and signatures shown in Hall Ticket. Electronic gadgets like cell/ mobile phone, wristwatches, calculator and unattended material strictly prohibited inside the venue so try to avoid it.
Candidates appearing in an exam need to carry KAR TET Hall Ticket as per rules. Participants without admit card will not be allowed to enter exam hall by security persons. Aspirants also needed to bring one ID proof along with hall ticket such as Voter ID, Driving License, etc. whichever is applicable. Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Admission Card consists of all the details of exam date, exam timings, address, aspirant name, signature, photo, etc.
Karnataka TET (Paper 1 & 2) Exam Pattern 2021
|♦ KAR-TET Paper-I Structure & Content ♦|
|SECTION||TOPICS||NO. OF MCQs.||TOTAL MARKS||DURATION|
|i||Child Development and Pedagogy||30 ques.||30 marks||Two & Half Hours|
|ii||Language I||30 ques.||30 marks|
|iii||Language II||30 ques.||30 marks|
|iv||Mathematics||30 ques.||30 marks|
|v||Environmental Studies||30 ques.||30 marks|
|vi||Social Studies (For visually impaired candidates instead of mathematics and EVS)||60 ques.||60 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||150 ques.||150 marks||2.30 hours|
|♦ KAR-TET Paper-II Structure & Content ♦|
|SECTION||SUBJECTS||NO. OF MCQs.||MAXI. MARKS||DURATION|
|i||Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30 ques.||30 marks||Two & Half Hours|
|ii||Language I (Compulsory)||30 ques.||30 marks|
|iii||Language II (Compulsory)||30 ques.||30 marks|
|iv||a) Mathematics and Science (Only for Mathematics & Science Teacher)||60 ques.||60 marks|
|v||b) Social Studies (Only for Social Studies Teacher)||60 ques.||60 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||150 ques.||150 marks||2.30 hours|
|♦ IMPORTANT NOTE ♦|
|♦ KARTET Qualifying Marks ♦|
|i||General/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B||Mini. 60% marks|
|ii||SC/ ST/ C-I, differently-abled Persons||Mini. 55% marks|
Karnataka TET Call Letter 2021 – Information
- The Call Letter for Karnataka TET Exam to be held on 22-08-2021 will be uploaded on the department Website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in so candidates can generate it comfortably. ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರ ಅರ್ಹತಾ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆ Hall Ticket will be downloaded only by providing User Name as well as Password from 12-08-2021 to 22-08-2021.
- Materials to be brought on the day of KARTET Examination as follows:-
- Admission Card issued by KAR School Education Department
- A valid Copy of Photo ID Proof (if asked)
- Good Quality Blue/ Black Ball Point Pens
- Aspirants have to report a half hour before the commencement of test for various process such as checking of Admission Cards, Distribution of Test Booklets, etc. at test centres. No entry would be allowed after Gate Closure timing for that particular shift.
- Candidates shall be permitted to appear in the exam only at the venue as specified in the Admission Ticket.
- Use of Electronic or Manual Calculator and other Electronic/ Communication Gadgets prohibited in the examination hall. Hence, all candidates are requested not to carry such items on examination day.
- Candidates will be under CCTV surveillance during the examination in the centre. So candidates must follow instructions of the authorities for conduction of tests.
- No accommodation will be provided by the department. Please make the necessary arrangements for your travel well in advance to reach the test venue on time.
- All candidates must note that no representation for any change in Date/ Schedule of KARTET Exam will be entertained/ considered in any circumstances.
- Candidates who forgot password can create a new password from a login page by submitting details like Application Number, Date of Birth and Mobile Number.
- In the purview of COVID-19 pandemic situation, wearing a face mask at all times will be compulsory for candidates at the examination centre.
About Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test – 2021
The Department of Public Instruction, Government of Karnataka is an Education Examination Board founded in 1966. It certified to organize SSLC and other exams. The Department of Primary and Secondary Education is working on equipping children of the State with specified knowledge, skills and values to enable them to become good human beings and productive, socially responsible citizens.
Earlier in July 2021, it had published notification for Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test 2021 for the entrance examination of teaching jobs in Classes I to V and VI to VIII. Contestants looking for teacher jobs have applied through online mode from 01st July to 20th July 2021. It is an eligibility test only and has no claim for recruitment. The Government of Karnataka has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) to the Centralised Admission Cell (CAC), Office of the Commissioner of public instruction, Bangalore. Candidates will get more detailed info on KAR-TET by visiting the official website of KSEB whose link is available in this blog.
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card 2021 – Conclusion
We have furnished Karnataka TET Admit Card 2021, KARTET Exam Schedule regarding a lot of information in this article. According to an official news, a vast number of aspirants have submitted their applications and busy with their preparation. We recommend aspirants to download ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರ ಅರ್ಹತಾ ಪರೀಕ್ಷಾ ಪ್ರವೇಶ ಕಾರ್ಡ್ from this blog as we have arranged the quick link. Moreover, to help all competitors, we have mentioned the guidelines on how to get Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Call Letter. If you have any doubts related to the details provided on this page, then comment on it through below given feedback box.
FAQs for Karnataka KARTET 2021 Exam Admit Card
Aspirants will get the link to download Admission Card by visiting https://sts.karnataka.gov.in/TET/ and also from our portal – techfuo.in.
22nd of August 2021 is the date for conducting the KAR-TET Examination.
The Admit Card will be live for download from 12th of August to 22nd of August 2021 only.
Candidates who are having any query or unable to download their Admit Card, they may contact at KARTET-2021 Helpline Nos (9008889202, 9066665078, 9449365181, 9538944856, 9483024723, 9449588020) OR directly reach at the following address:-
Office of the Commissioner for Public Instruction,
Centralised Admission Cell,
Central Junior College Campus,
Banglore – 560 009.
Wish you all BEST OF LUCK for your success in the TET examination & bright future as well. Just keep visiting our website (www.techufo.in) on a regular interval for the latest updates on KARTET Exam 2021 Hall Ticket. THANK YOU…!!