AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2015 notification has been released along with online application to recruit 269 Class IV Vacancies on its official website at www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.in:
Animal and Husbandry Department (AHD) of Maharashtra Government has issued latest employment news for the AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2015 in order to fill up 269 Class IV posts i.e. Peon, Cleaner/Sweeper, Mazdoor, Night Guard and Attendant on its main portal www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.in. All those interested and eligible applicants who were energetically searching for latest govt jobs after 10th pass in Maharashtra are having best opportunity to grab by being part of the above job recruitment.
AHD also know as Animal and Husbandry Department was established by the Government of Maharashtra. The Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development and Fisheries Department are the administrative department. A Minister of Cabinet rank who is assisted by Minister of State heads the Department of Animal Husbandry. Secretary heads the executive wing of the Department. Under this administrative set up, Commissioner Animal Husbandry M.S., is functioning at Pune. The main vision is to improve and secure animal husbandry and dairy business in the state.
All the appropriate aspirants searching for upcoming govt jobs in AHD for 269 Class IV vacant posts must have passed 4th standard or its equivalent education and should have knowledge of Marathi language. Eligible candidates can apply for online registration on or before 25th June, 2015 for the above job recruitment through its authorized website. We notify to aspirants that by missing the last date of online submission, application will not be accepted afterward.
We suggest to all interested candidates to go thought all the norms of AHD before applying online. All the details regarding qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, important dates etc are mentioned below.
AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2015:
Organization: Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Department (AHD).
Type & Location of Job: Govt Job in Maharashtra.
Total Vacancies: 269 posts.
Vacancy Names: Peon, Cleaner/Sweeper, Mazdoor, Night Guard and Attendant.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Peon: 23 Posts.
- Attendant: 211 Posts.
- Night Watchman: 03 Posts.
- Cleaner/Sweeper: 02 Posts.
- Mazdoor: 30 Posts.
Age Limit (30th May, 2015):
- Eligible applicant’s age should be Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 33 years for the AHD job recruitment.
- Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable for reserved applicants as per government norms.
- Applicant must have passed 4th standard or its equivalent education and should have knowledge of Marathi language for all posts.
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 300/- only.
- For Reserved (SC/ST/ESM/DAP) Category Candidates: Rs. 150/- only.
- Plus Rs. 20/- Bank Service Charges for all in State Bank of India/State Bank of Hyderabad.
- All Category Candidates are requested to note that fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable.
Pay Scale (per month):
- The selected candidates for AHD Maharashtra Recruitment will get handsomely pay of Rs. 4,440/- to 7,440/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,300/-.
- Selection of candidates for the AHD Recruitment will be based on Written Examination.
How to Apply Online for AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2015
- Open the authorized website of AHD: www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Select the Advertisement link on the home page and click on it.
- Read all the important instructions and eligibility carefully as mentioned in notification.
- Carefully, fill up all mandatory details correctly without making any spelling mistakes in the application form.
- After inserting all the mentioned details, verify filled form and then submit it.
- Download and print out the hard copy of application for the further use.
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Registration Form is 4th June, 2015.
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Registration Form is 25th June, 2015.
Authorized website: www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.in