AWES Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application for 7000 TGT PRT PGT posts has been made available on its authorized website at www.awesindia.com:
Army Welfare Education Society has recently delivered employment news of week through its main web portal, regarding AWES Recruitment 2015 to fill up qualified personnel for the posts of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) & Primary Teachers (PRT). This is going to be huge recruitment drive so official authority is specially acquiring experienced, skilled and positive minded candidates with excellent academic records for above 7000 vacant vacancies. Encouraging news for all interested applicants who were looking for latest Central Govt Jobs, they can utilize this best opportunity by filling AWES online application form.
Army Welfare Education Society was established in 1983 with the motto of ‘Truth is God’. It is an Indian Army managed organization which manages and ensures proper education facilities to children of Indian Army personal. The head office of society is located at Shankar Vihar, New Delhi. There are over 7000 teachers on pay rolls of 135 Army Public Schools (APS) located in Cantonments and Military Stations around India. Every year, nearly about 2000 teachers get turned over due to various reasons. All teachers are selected through a Combined Selection Board and employed on the based of CBSE guidelines. “Quality Education at Affordable Cost” is the main vision of society. Job hunters seeking for jobs after graduation are having great chance to give new direction to their teaching career a new height.
All those appropriate applicants who wish to apply for AWES Teacher Vacancy 2015 mush have passed graduation /post graduation with B.Ed qualified from Government recognized University or Institute. Eligible contenders are expected to register ONLINE and registration will be hosted in official website from 30th August 2015 to 27th September 2015 for the above job recruitment. After missing deadline application shall not be accepted at any cost, so submit it within time period to avoid any type of disappointment. Contestants may download Admit Cards on 15/11/2015 for Combined Selection Screening Examination and are advised to read the instructions carefully appended to the hall tickets.
While applying for registration process, all qualified aspirants for Teacher Jobs 2015-06 should make sure that their email ID and contact details are valid and working through out recruitment process. They will get a conformation once registration is completed, that you have registered successfully. Here, we advice he/she to go through all the norms of Army public school notification 2015 and brief details about vacancy, age limit, qualification, pay scale, mode of selection, important dates etc.
AWES Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Army Welfare Education Society.
Type & Location of Job: Central Government Job in India.
Application Mode: Online.
Vacancies: 7000 posts.
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teachers)
- PGT (Post Graduate Teachers)
- PRT (Primary Teachers)
Age Limit (01-04-2016):
- Fresh contenders shall complete 29 years and shall not be more than 40 years of age.
- For experienced personnel maximum age limit is 57 years.
- For PGT post: he/she should have completed Post Graduation (50% marks) and B.Ed.
- For TGT/PRT post: he/she should have completed Graduation (50% marks) and B.Ed.
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
- Interested applicants have to pay Rs. 600/- only as examination fee for Screening Exam and test will be conducted ONLINE in MCQ format.
Pay Scale (per month):
- Selected aspirants for above teacher job vacancy will get best Basic and Grade Pay by respective school management as per Central Govt rates & Allowances.
- The final selection for this recruitment will made through good score obtained in Written/Online Examination (Screening Exam) followed by Personal Interview and Certificate Verification.
Fill AWES Teacher Recruitment 2015 Application Form:
- Log onto authorized website.
- On home page, click on the link “Army Public School Notification 2015”.
- Read all the detailed general instructions for registration.
- If eligible then click on ‘ONLINE Registration’.
- Now, fill up the required personal information in application form.
- Pay the exam fee online by using options like Debit/Credit Cards, Net banking/Bank Challan.
- Upload asked copies of documents: – (i) Passport size photographs and signatures, (ii) Certificates of academic qualifications, (iii) Date of birth proof.
- Re-check filled information and submit it.
- Download and take print out of submitted copy for further procedure.
- Commencement date of Online Registration: 30th August, 2015.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications: 27th September, 2015.
- Admit Card Release Date: 15th November, 2015 (Tentative).
- Date of Screening Examination: 6th December, 2015.
- Date for Publication of Results: 23rd December, 2015.
Official Website: www.awesindia.com