Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2015 notification along with prescribed application format for 60 vacancies of Sweeper and Watchman has been made available on official web portal www.cghighcourt.nic.in:
The High Court of Chhattisgarh had already published fresh advertisement for the eligible job seekers through its authorized website. The employment news was about Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2015 to fill up vacant positions of Sweeper, Gardner, Guard, Driver, Watchman, Technician, etc. It is encouraging notification for all capable candidates who are searching Govt. Careers; they can utilize this best chance by submitting application form. The selection panel of organization is specially seeking for energetic workforce with essential qualifications and experience for upcoming 60 Job Vacancies.
The Chhattisgarh High Court was formed in 1st November 2000 as a separate High Court for newly created State under the Madhya Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2000. It was inaugurated by Mr. Justice B.N. Kirpal, Judge Supreme Court of India. The court was located in Bilaspur at Bodri and has sanctioned strength of 8 judges. The High Court of Bilaspur is the Nineteenth Indian High Court.
All the interested applicants who wish to participate for Chhattisgarh High Court Sweeper Watchman Jobs 2015 must have cleared 5th Class exam from recognized Board. Suitable candidates need to submit application form on or before 5th November, 2015 at the mentioned address. Contestants are requested to apply well within time period because after missing deadline registration form will not be accepted.
Before filling application, candidates are guided to go through the norms as written under Chhattisgarh High Court Notification 2015-16. Here, we notify you all that application form in prescribed format will be only considered. The brief instruction regarding vacancies, upper age limit, job location, educational qualification, pay slab, selection modes, important dates, application fees, etc. are well described below.
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Organization: Chhattisgarh High Court
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Bodri Village
Total Vacancies: 60 posts
Vacancy Name: Sweeper, Watchman, Gardner, Driver, Guard, Technician and many more
Application Process: Offline
- Contestants having passed 5th Class examination from any recognized board shall be eligible for above job posts.
- Candidates also must have experience certificate of the relevant field.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2015):
- Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 30 years.
- For the Applicants of Local State, Maximum age will be 35 years.
- Not Required
Salary (per month):
- Recruited aspirants for 60 Bilaspur vacancies shall be paid on the basis of Daily Regular Wages.
- The final selection of contenders shall be done on the basis of performance in Personal Interview.
How to fill Chhattisgarh High Court Application Form?
- Open the authorized website.
- In home page, click on ‘Recruitment’ option.
- Now in next window, open the link named “Notification for Contingency paid Employee”.
- Read all details carefully in advertisement and check your eligibility.
- Download the application form in prescribed format.
- Fill up the information without any mistake.
- Re-check and attach all the asked certificate copies with filled application form
- Finally, drop it to “the Registrar General of Chhattisgarh High Court, Bodri”.
- Last Date to submit Application Form: 05/11/2015
Official website: www.cghighcourt.nic.in