HSSC Excise Inspector Admit Card 2017, HSSC Taxation Inspector Admit Card, Advt 11/2015 Haryana Excise & Taxation Inspector Exam Date and Hall Ticket Download link available online at www.hssc.gov.in official website:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission was soon going to reveal a short notice of HSSC Taxation Inspector e-Admit Card 2017 for holding written examination of different 118 posts. According to official data, approx two thousand suitable and passionate applicants who were interested in grabbing Haryana Govt Jobs had submitted their online application for direct recruitment of various category posts using main website. The commission has recently disabled website link for online registration on 17th February so that they can proceed further and start the appointment process to select best candidates. After finishing registration procedures right now aspirants are keenly waiting for exam dates and call letter of respective posts published in the job advertisement. Those job hunters who have applied for this employment notification; they all are guided to download HSSC Excise Inspector Admit Card 2017 from the direct working link given below. We will also provide you follow up whenever there is any announcement made by the board authorities related to this topic.
Staff Selection Commission, Haryana is a part of the State Government, which previously known as Subordinate Services Selection Board. The head office of this commission is addressed at Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2, Panchkula, Haryana. It is competent to make a selection of talented manpower in various Group-‘C’ and Group-‘D’ category posts. It also organizes written examinations and interviews for selection of candidates depending upon the published notice. Just a couple of months ago in December, HSSC Recruitment Notification was issued by the commission for refilling total 1074 vacancies of various posts. Appropriate and skilled individuals who were searching the latest employment news have applied to this job advertisement by filling an application via online mode from January 18 to February 22. To crack these govt jobs, the humongous number of eligible contestants have given very huge response to the notification. Candidates who have submitted their application for this exam can collect their Hall Ticket from this web page by referring the below links.
HSSC Excise Inspector Admit Card 2017 Download
Now, as per latest updates, the board officials of Haryana SSC are planning to conduct written examination for various posts against Advt. No. 11/2015 in the month of July 2017. Higher authorities will soon decide the HSSC taxation inspector exam dates for appointing highly skilled and motivated applicants. This recruitment exam will be held across Haryana state at numbers of pre-allotted venues. The final schedule and timetable shall be notified via hall ticket or commission’s main web in short period. Here, we guide you all to refer every detail of exam syllabus, pattern, previous year questions papers, reference materials, study books, etc. This written test will be of objective type nature containing OMR sheets. It will be hosted for time duration of 02 hours, i.e. 120 minutes. The final recruitment of every eligible contestant will be done by taking written test and interview. Candidates who clear this first phase of selection will be automatically qualified for the next phase.
HSSC Taxation Inspector Admit Card 2017 Link
Good news to all applicants that HSSC Exam Admit Card for the written examination of Excise Inspector, Taxation Inspector, Rajya Sainik Board, Town & Country Planning Dept., Ayush Department, Welfare of SC & BC Dept., Commandant General Home Guards & Director Civil Defence, Haryana Sports & Youth Affairs Department jobs will be available soon. Hall ticket containing each and every detail will be uploaded on the Commission official web-site before 10-15 days of examination scheduled dates. All those who attending this exam are suggested to read the instructions on Haryana Taxation Inspector Admit Card properly and follow the same strictly.
hssc.gov.in Excise Taxation Inspector Hall Ticket 2017
Organization Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Notification: Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter
No. of Vacancies: 1074 seats
Name of the Posts and Details:-
A) Excise & Taxation Department – 138 Posts
- Excise Inspector – 20 posts
- Taxation Inspector – 118 posts
B) Ayush Department – 143 Posts
- Dispenser (Ayurvedic) – 138 posts
- Dispenser (Unani) – 01 post
- Dispenser (Homoeopathic) – 04 posts
C) Town & Country Planning Dept – 69 Posts
- Tracer – 06 posts
- Assistant Draftsman – 06 posts
- Junior Draftsman – 10 posts
- Field Investigator – 08 posts
- Junior Engineer – 39 posts
D) Rajya Sainik Board – 85 Posts
- Welfare Organizer – 61 posts
- Clerk – 26 posts
- Driver (LTV) – 08 posts
E) Welfare of SC & BC Dept – 16 Posts
- Statistical Assistant – 16 posts
F) Employment Department – 16 Posts
- Statistical Assistant – 16 posts
G) Sports & Youth Affairs Dept – 542 Posts
- Junior Coach Athletics – 16 posts
- Junior Coach Badminton – 11 posts
- Junior Coach Boxing – 46 posts
- Junior Coach Cricket – 14 posts
- Junior Coach Fencing – 15 posts
- Junior Coach Foot-Ball – 43 posts
- Junior Coach Gymnastics – 19 posts
- Junior Coach Juddo – 25 posts
- Junior Coach Kayaking & Canoeing – 04 posts
- Junior Coach Table Tennis – 14 posts
- Junior Coach Taekwondo – 09 posts
- Junior Coach Weight Lifting – 14 posts
- Junior Coach Kabaddi – 47 posts
- Junior Coach Kho-Kho – 19 posts
- Junior Coach Tennis – 13 posts
- Junior Coach Tennis – 28 posts
- Junior Coach Basket Ball – 12 posts
- Junior Coach Cycling – 20 posts
- Junior Coach Hand-Ball – 29 posts
- Junior Coach Hockey – 02 posts
- Junior Coach Swimming – 32 posts
- Junior Coach Volley-Ball – 18 posts
- Junior Coach Wrestling – 17 posts
- Junior Coach Wushu – 03 posts
- Junior Coach Archery – 18 posts
- Junior Coach Yoga – 44 posts
H) Commandant General Home Guards & Director Civil Defence – 65 Posts
- Company Commander – 08 posts
- Platoon Commander – 13 posts
- Havaldar Instructor – 21 posts
- Wireless Mechanic – 01 post
- Wireless Operator – 09 posts
- Pipe Band Man – 05 posts
- Armourer – 01 post
- Buglar – 02 posts
- Store man – 05 post
Exam Type: Written Test (OMR Sheet)
- Haryana Excise Taxation Dept Exam Date: 30.07.2017
- Morning Session: 10:30 AM to 12 Noon (Reporting Time – 09:00 AM)
- Afternoon Session: 03:00 PM to 04:30 PM (Reporting Time – 01:30 PM)
Admit Card Release Date: Two weeks prior exam date
Expected Cut off Marks: Available soon
Examination Venue: Panchkula, Ambala, Yamunanagar Kurukshetra, Karnal and Panipat
Candidates must note that the board will not send any separate or private HSSC Taxation Inspector Exam Hall Ticket for written test through postal services or e-mail ID. We are instructing all contenders not be carrying any mobile phone, watch, belt, wear ornaments, electronic or communication device, Pen, Pencil, Eraser, sharpener and correcting Fluid in the boundary wall of test centres. Once the HSSC Excise Taxation Inspector Exam 2017 Call Letter released, applicants can download by following the below instructed steps. Carry your photo ID proof along with Hall Ticket while going for the examination. Those who are going to attend exam without carrying their Identity Card, Call Letter and other necessary documents will be not able to write their exams. Candidates must reach the examination venue on reporting time as the Authority will close the gate on scheduled time mentioned in the Admit Card. We will update here all the necessary details about the Call Letter as and when available. (Kindly, check 10th pass Govt vacancies and Post Graduate Jobs related recruitment.)
How to download HSSC Taxation Inspector Exam Call Letter 2017?
Candidates can get their Admit Card from the Haryana Staff Selection Commission’s official website link available below. If you want your Exam Hall Ticket to be download successfully, then you must have correct Registered ID Number, DOB and required details. Also, contestants can follow the procedure mentioned in below description and download their Call Letter to avoid waste of time.
- Visit to the authorized website.
- Now, click on “Advertisements” section in the home page of portal.
- In the next page, find out appropriate link of “Admit Card for HSSC Excise & Taxation Department Recruitment Examination, 2017” and press on it.
- Submit the details of Registration Number, Date of Birth, etc. whichever required.
- Within a second your exam hall ticket pdf file will be appeared in the computer/mobile screen.
- Save and print a copy of call letter for attempting selection process.
Authorized Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Hurry Up, Guys! Get your HSSC Excise Inspector Admit Card 2017 just by pressing on a link uploaded above. Our techufo.in team wishes you all examinees a GOOD LUCK for your massive success and bright future as well. For grabbing quick updates of Haryana Staff Selection Commission Exam Answer Keys, Paper Solution, Model Papers, Results and Merit List follow us at our official web portal. We also provide our readers a latest jobs notification, rojgar samachar, UPSC job alerts, Railway Employment news, etc. We have been given a comment box below for candidates who facing any type difficulties while accessing hall ticket so that they can mention their queries or doubts. Our experts will reply as fast as they can. THANK YOU!!