KPSC Karnataka PWD Admit Card 2020 2021, KPSC Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket, KPWD AE JE Exam Date Call letter, KPSC KPWD Junior Engineer Admit Card, kpsc.kar.nic.in Karnataka PWD JE AE Hall Ticket Download Link available here:
Karnataka Public Service Commission will shortly publish a KPSC KPWD Exam Hall Ticket for Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts. Approx thousand career oriented eligible job seekers who were finding for govt careers in Karnataka Public Works Department have applied an online application. As we know, contestants are looking forward to download KPSC Karnataka PWD Admit Card 2020 for AE & JE Written Examination. All those aspirants who have successfully registered their name for recruitment can collect KPSC PWD AE JE Call Letter PDF from an official website. A valid link for downloading KPSC KPWD Junior Engineer/ Assistant Engineer e-Admit Card is uploaded on this page at the bottom. For more information about Karnataka PWD JE AE Exam Date and KPSC KPWD Admit Card Link, read out this article.
|♦ NOTICE BOARD ♦|
|Latest Update! KPSC PWD AE JE Written Exam tentatively scheduled to be held in Dec 2020/ Jan 2021. Hall Ticket will be Available Soon for Download from a Quick Link shared at the end of this web page. Stay tuned for the next updates.|
|[CHECK: KPWD JE AE Result Cutoff Marks]|
- 1 KPSC Karnataka PWD Admit Card 2020 2021 Download, KPWD Junior Engineer (JE) & Assistant Engineer (AE) Hall Ticket @kpsc.kar.nic.in
- 1.1 KPSC Karnataka PWD AE JE Admit Card 2020 & Exam Date – Overview
- 1.2 How to download KPSC KPWD Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020 2021?
- 1.3 www.kpsc.kar.nic.in PWD AE JE 2020 Hall Ticket – Details
- 1.4 KPSC Karnataka PWD Assistant/ Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2020
- 1.5 Karnataka PWD Exam 2020 Pattern & Syllabus – JE, AE Posts
- 1.6 KPWD Exam Call Letter 2020
- 1.7 KPSC Karnataka Public Works Department JE AE Admit Card 2020 – FAQs
KPSC Karnataka PWD Admit Card 2020 2021 Download, KPWD Junior Engineer (JE) & Assistant Engineer (AE) Hall Ticket @kpsc.kar.nic.in
KARNATAKA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION will host a Written Exam for recruitment of 660 Assistant Engineers & 330 Junior Engineers in the Department of Public Works RPC/ HK. The Offline OMR type or Computer based recruitment test (CBRT) to be held throughout the state at several pre-decided centres under very strict supervision. The Commission will decide & announced KPSC Public Works Department Exam Date for Jr Engineer & Asst Engineer Division-I Competitive Examination through its official website. The exam will have different subjects like General Knowledge, Technical Papers and Kannada Language. The GK & Technical Paper Test will be of MCQs Objective Type while Kannada Paper of Descriptive Type. When KPSC KPWD JE AE Hall Ticket downloaded, check all the detailed instructions mentioned in it and follow the same during the examination.
Here all eligible candidates will need KPSC PWD Call Letter for appearing the JE and AE Online Recruitment Exam. Hence to download your Karnataka PWD JE AE Admit Card from http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in, click on the quick link furnished below.
KPSC Karnataka PWD AE JE Admit Card 2020 & Exam Date – Overview
|♦ KPSC KPWD Exam Details ♦|
|Organization Name:||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||PSC-1-RTB-4/2020|
|Exam Name:||Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Division-I) & Junior Engineer (Civil) 2020|
|Department Name:||Karnataka Public Works Department (KPWD)|
|Total Vacancies:||990 vacancies|
|Exam Application Dates:||17th August to 16th September 2020|
|Selection Process:||Competitive Written Exam, Interview & Document Verification|
|Compulsory Kannada Exam Date:||December 2020/ January 2021 (tentative)|
|JE Exam Date:||December 2020/ January 2021 (tentative)|
|AE Exam Date:||December 2020/ January 2021 (tentative)|
|Hall Ticket Release Date:||10-11 days before exam date|
|e-Admit Card URL Link:||Attached Below|
How to download KPSC KPWD Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020 2021?
If anyone of you finds difficulty in downloading Karnataka PWD Assistant Engineer (AE) & Junior Engineer (JE) Exam 2020 Hall Ticket/ Call Letter, then just follow the below given steps.
- Step 01: Open the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission.
- Step 02: Search a download link labelled as “KPSC Hall Ticket for KPWD JE Civil & AE Civil Recruitment Examination, 2020” on a home page.
- Step 03: After you find out the call letter link, click on it.
- Step 04: Now, submit your Application Number (ಅರ್ಜಿ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ) and Date of Birth (ಜನ್ಮ ದಿನಾಂಕ) (As per SSLC/ 10th Marks Card) in a login page.
- Step 05: Finally, your KPWD call letter pdf file will display on the screen.
- Step 06: Download it and take a printout for further use.
www.kpsc.kar.nic.in PWD AE JE 2020 Hall Ticket – Details
Aspirants! Dates for downloading KPSC Karnataka PWD JE AE Exam Hall ticket would be officially confirmed 15-16 days prior test conductance date. Also, admit card of all eligible candidates to be uploaded by the department at their official website www.kpwd.co.in. We inform all applicants that board will not send them any personal call letter via postal/ courier services, SMS or e-mail. In fact, candidates need to use Application Number and DOB for generating KPSC PWD hall ticket from an online portal. Remember; admit card is mandatory for participating in written examination because it contains all the important information like KPSC KPWD JE AE Exam 2020 dates/ schedule, venues address, candidate’s name, photo, roll number, etc.
All aspirants also required to carry their photo Id proof along with hall ticket while going for the examination. Here we strictly advise everyone if they forget to bring any of the necessary documents then security personnel will not allow for entering the exam venue. For KPSC PWD Admit Card, Exam Pattern & Syllabus related more details, aspirants can scroll down and go through it.
KPSC Karnataka PWD Assistant/ Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2020
- KPWD JE AE Examination Time Table 2020 as follows:-
Exam Dates Post Names Question Paper-I Question Paper-II AVAILABLE SOON Assistant Engineer Grade-1 and Junior Engineer Kannada Language — AVAILABLE SOON Junior Engineer General Knowledge (Diploma Level) Technical Paper AVAILABLE SOON Assistant Engineer Grade-1 General Knowledge (Degree Level) Technical Paper
- PSC Karnataka PWD Admit Card for Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Exam 2020 will be issued only to those candidates who have submitted their Application Form complete in all respects within the time duration & who fulfill minimum eligibility criteria.
- KPSC KPWD JE AE Exam Hall Ticket once downloaded by the contestants should be carefully gone through it. If any discrepancy found, then immediately brought it to the notice of Commission officials.
- Here without a valid PWD AE JE Hall Ticket issued by Karnataka Public Service Commission, not a single candidate will be allowed to enter in the Examination Hall.
- All aspirants have to carry any one of the following valid Identity Card in original at the test centre:-
- Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID, PAN Card, ID Card issued by School/ University, etc.
- Applicants are strictly informed to not carry any sort of electronic devices such as Mobile Phone, Laptop, Pagers, Calculators, Bluetooth, Camera, Wrist Watches, etc. inside the test venue.
- Contact Karnataka Public Service Commission if you are not able to download your KPWD Exam Admission Ticket/ Hall Ticket even after submitting the Application ID Number and Birth Date.
Karnataka PWD Exam 2020 Pattern & Syllabus – JE, AE Posts
|♦ Written Examination Pattern ♦|
|Paper||Subject/ Topic Names||Exam Type||Maxi. Marks||Negative Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper 1||General Paper||Objective Multiple Choice Type||200 marks||0.25 (1/4th) marks||01 hour & 30 minutes|
|Paper 2||Specific Paper (Civil)||Objective Multiple Choice Type||200 marks||0.25 (1/4th) marks||02 hours|
|[Download KPSC Karnataka PWD JE AE Exam Syllabus PDF]|
Karnataka Public Works, Ports and Inland Water Transport Department is also known as KPWD. It is a state government agency, established in the year of 1856 for various public works. This department was formed with the responsibility of construction and maintenance of buildings for the state government departments and public undertakings. It also undertakes the responsibility of road works which includes State Highways, National Highways, Major District Roads, etc. The headquarters of this board address at Vikasa Soudha, M.S. Building, Dr Ambedkar Road, Bangalore.
Annually time to time, it releases current employment news for the willing people and also appoints them based on their educational qualifications. Just a couple of months ago, the board had updated a recruitment notification for the total 990 Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Posts in Civil streams. This advertisement of Public Works, Water Resources & Rural Development Engineering Departments had grabbed a marvellous response from unemployed job hunters especially those who were searching the latest govt jobs after diploma/ degree in engineering.
KPWD Exam Call Letter 2020
Hope you guys have used the official link to download KPSC Karnataka PWD AE Admit Card & KPWD JE Hall Ticket which is available on this blog. We wish you all contestants a GOOD LUCK for Big Success in getting your desired post. In a short time after completion of the test, our team will come up with KPSC Karnataka PWD Junior Engineer & Assistant Engineer Exam Key Answer/ Solutions, Cut Off Marks, Merit List and Final Results related updates. Bookmark this website for regular news on Government Jobs Opportunities, Rojgar Samachar, Bank Jobs, Indian Railway Jobs, etc. Share your feedback & query with us by submitting it in a comment box. As quickly as possible, our team experts will try to solve all your questions.
KPSC Karnataka Public Works Department JE AE Admit Card 2020 – FAQs
The official dates of Compulsory Kannada, JE & AE exam are not announced yet by the Commission.
Most probably, the admit card to be issued around 02 weeks before the date of examination.
Candidates will get their Admit Card by online mode from the web portal of Karnataka PSC and also a direct link available @ techufo.in.
You can contact through the following details:
Public Works Department,
C & B (South),
K R Circle, Bengaluru – 560 001, Karnataka
Landline Number: 080-22212830/3594
Email ID: email@example.com
Time to time, we are updating this article with recent information. Therefore, keep visiting @ www.techufo.in for KPSC Karnataka PWD Admit Card 2020 21 All Latest Updates & Details. THANK YOU, GUYS!!