Karnataka PWD Admit Card 2019, kpwd.gov.in Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket, KPWD Junior Engineer Admit Card, KPWD AE JE Exam Date Call Letter, Karnataka PWD JE AE Hall Ticket Download Link available here:
Karnataka Public Works Department has finally uploaded the KPWD Exam Hall Ticket for Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts. Approx thousand career-oriented job seekers who were finding govt careers in Karnataka state have submitted an online application. The department had closed online registration on 11th April 2019 in order to start further procedure for selection of applied candidates. At present, all applicants are looking forward to download Karnataka PWD Admit Card 2019 for written examination since a long time application process over. All those individuals who have successfully listed their names for recruitment can collect KPWD AE JE Call Letter from an official website. As soon as a valid link for downloading KPWD Jr Engineer/ Assistant Engineer e-admit card uploaded by the department, we will update the direct link on this page at the bottom. For more information about Karnataka PWD JE AE Exam Date and KPWD Admit Card Link, contestants can read out this article without wasting time.
|Latest Update! KPWD AE JE Exam 2019 Hall Ticket is Available Now for Download from a Quick Link shared at the end of this web page. Stay tuned for the next updates.|
|CHECK: KPWD JE AE Result Cutoff Marks 2019|
- 1 Karnataka PWD Admit Card 2019 Download | KPWD Junior Engineer (JE) & Assistant Engineer (AE) Hall Ticket @www.kpwd.co.in
- 1.1 Karnataka PWD AE JE Admit Card 2019 & Exam Date
- 1.2 How to download KPWD Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019?
- 1.3 kpwd.gov.in AE JE 2019 Hall Ticket Details
- 1.4 Karnataka PWD Assistant/ Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2019
- 1.5 Karnataka PWD Exam 2019 Pattern – JE, AE Posts
- 1.6 Karnataka Public Works Department JE AE Admit Card 2019
Karnataka PWD Admit Card 2019 Download | KPWD Junior Engineer (JE) & Assistant Engineer (AE) Hall Ticket @www.kpwd.co.in
According to the official notice, the higher authority of Karnataka Public Works Department will host a written exam on 22nd, 23rd & 24th June 2019 for recruitment of 570 Assistant Engineers and 300 Junior Engineers. The written examination will be held throughout the state at several pre-decided centres. On which date the written test would be scheduled, disclosed through KPWD JE AE e-Admit Card whenever it published to the primary site. The question paper will have different subjects like General Knowledge, Technical Paper and Kannada Language. The GK & Technical Paper will be of MCQs Objective Type and Kannada Paper of Descriptive Type. It is compulsory for every candidate to score minimum cut off marks out of this test to keep hope alive for the next selection process. Applicants who successfully get qualify in the written test will be invited for personal interview session. At last, aspirants shall be recruited based on their performance in both selection stages. To download your Karnataka PWD JE AE Admit Card from http://kpwd.gov.in, click on the quick link furnished below.
Karnataka PWD AE JE Admit Card 2019 & Exam Date
|♦ KPWD Exam Details ♦|
|JE Exam Date:||22nd June 2019|
|AE Grade-I Exam Date:||23rd June 2019|
|AE Grade-I & JE Exam Date:||24th June 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date:||13th June to 24th June 2019|
|e-Admit Card URL Link:||Attached Below|
|» Organization: Karnataka Public Works Department (KPWD)
» Vacancy Names: Assistant Engineer/ Civil & Junior Engineer/ Civil
» Total Vacancies: 870 vacancies
» Post wise Vacancies: AE – 570 & JE – 300
» Exam Application Dates: 15th March to 11th April 2019
» Selection Process: Competitive Written Exam, Interview & Document Verification.
» Job Location: Karnataka State
» Official Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
» Official Website: www.kpwd.co.in
How to download KPWD Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019?
If anyone of you finds difficulty in downloading Karnataka PWD Assistant Engineer (AE) & Junior Engineer (JE) Exam 2019 Hall Ticket/ Call Letter, then just follow the below given steps.
- Step 01: Open the official website of Karnataka Public Works Department.
- Step 02: Search a download link labelled as “Admit Card for KPWD JE Civil & AE Civil Recruitment Examination, 2019” on a home page.
- Step 03: After you find out the call letter link, click on it.
- Step 04: Now, submit your Application Number (ಅರ್ಜಿ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ) and Date of Birth (ಜನ್ಮ ದಿನಾಂಕ) (As per SSLC/ 10th Marks Card) in a login page.
- Step 05: Finally, your KPWD call letter pdf file will display on the screen.
- Step 06: Download it and take a printout for further use.
kpwd.gov.in AE JE 2019 Hall Ticket Details
Good news, the dates for downloading Karnataka PWD JE AE Exam Hall Ticket would be officially confirmed 10-15 days prior test conductance date. The admit card of all eligible candidates to be uploaded by the department at their official website www.kpwd.co.in. We inform all applicants that board will not send them any personal call letter via postal/ courier services, SMS or e-mail. In fact, nominees need to use Application Number and DOB for generating hall ticket from the online sources. Remember; admit card is mandatory for participating in written examination because it contains all the important information such as KPWD JE AE Exam 2019 dates, schedule, timetable, venues address, applicant’s name, photo, roll no., etc. Examines also required carrying their photo ID proof along with hall ticket while going for the examination. We strictly advise everyone if they forget to carry any of the necessary documents then security personnel will not allow for entering the examination venue. For more details on KPWD Admit Card, Exam Pattern & Syllabus, aspirants can scroll down and go through it.
Karnataka PWD Assistant/ Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2019
- KPWD JE AE Examination Time Table 2019 as follows:-
Exam Dates Post Names Question Paper-I
(10:30 AM to 12:30 PM)
(02:30 PM to 04:30 PM)
22-06-2019 (Saturday) Junior Engineer General Knowledge (Diploma Level) Technical Paper 23-06-2019 (Sunday) Assistant Engineer Grade-1 General Knowledge (Degree Level) Technical Paper 24-06-2019 (Monday) Assistant Engineer Grade-1 and Junior Engineer Kannada Language —
- Karnataka PWD Admit Card for Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Exam 2019 will be issued only to those aspirants who have submitted their Application Form complete in all respects within the time duration & who fulfill minimum eligibility criteria.
- KPWD JE AE Exam Call Letter once downloaded by the candidates should be carefully gone through it. If any discrepancy found, then immediately brought it to the notice of officials.
- Without a valid Hall Ticket issued by Karnataka Public Works Department Recruiting Authority, not a single candidate will be allowed to enter in the Examination Hall.
- All aspirants have to carry any one of the following valid Identity Card at the test centre:-
- Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID, PAN Card, ID Card issued by School/ University, etc.
- Candidates are strictly informed to not carry any sort of electronic devices like Mobile Phone, Laptop, Pagers, Calculators, Bluetooth, Camera, Wrist Watches, etc. inside the test venue.
- Contact Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) if you are not able to download your Exam Admission Ticket/ Hall Ticket even after submitting the Application ID Number and Birth Date.
Karnataka PWD Exam 2019 Pattern – JE, AE Posts
|♦ Written Examination Pattern ♦|
|Subject/ Topic Names||Exam Type||Maxi. Marks|
|General Knowledge||Objective Multiple Choice Type||100 marks|
|Technical Paper||Objective Multiple Choice Type||100 marks|
|Kannada Language||Descriptive Type Written Paper||100 marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||300 marks|
Karnataka Public Works, Ports and Inland Water Transport Department is also known as KPWD. It is a state government agency, established in the year of 1856 for various public works. It was formed with the responsibility of construction and maintenance of buildings for the state government departments and public undertakings. It also undertakes the responsibility of road works which includes State Highways, National Highways, Major District Roads, etc. The headquarters of this board address at Vikasa Soudha, M.S. Building, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Bangalore. Annually time to time, it releases current employment news for the willing people and also appoints them based on their educational qualifications. Just a couple of months ago, the department had updated a recruitment notification for the total 870 Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Posts in the Civil streams. This advertisement of Public Works, Water Resources & Rural Development Engineering Departments had grabbed a marvelous response from unemployed job hunters especially those who were searching the latest govt jobs after diploma engineering. Now all of them are more enthusiastically waiting for call letter and test dates so that they can have an idea regarding their examination center.
Karnataka Public Works Department JE AE Admit Card 2019
Hope you guys have used the URL link to download Karnataka PWD AE Admit Card & KPWD JE Hall Ticket which is available on this blog. We wish you all motivated nominees a GOOD LUCK for big success in cracking your desired vacancy. In a short time, our web team will come up with Karnataka PWD Jr Engineer Assistant Engineer Exam Solutions/ Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Merit List and Results related updates. Bookmark this page for regular news related to Govt job opportunities, Rojgar Samachar, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, etc. Share your feedback & queries with us by submitting it in a comment box. As quickly as possible our team experts will try to solve your all the asked questions. Keep visiting @www.techufo.in for Karnataka PWD Admit Card 2019 All Latest Updates & Details!!