KVS Admit Card 2018, kvsangathan.nic.in LDC UDC Librarian Exam Date, KVS Non-Teaching Admit Card, KV Sangathan Clerk Exam Hall Ticket & Kendriya Vidyalaya Call Letter Download Link available online here:
Welcome, Friends!! Download KVS 2018 Admit Card for Non-Teaching, Officers Cadre and Librarian exam from the bottom of this page soon after officially released. Here in this web page, you will get all the details about KVS Non Teaching Exam 2018 Schedule and Admit Card in brief by scrolling down. As per the latest updates, Kendriya Vidyalaya Call Letter 2018 to attend Online Exam for the posts of LDC, UDC, Librarian, Steno Grade-2, Assistant, Asst Commissioner, etc. will be available to download at the official website. A large number of recruitment applications have received during the registration procedure. Now to conduct CBT examination for 1017 Non-Teaching vacancies, KV Sangathan Hall Ticket will be issued by the authority. All those candidates who submitted the online form will be able to collect KVS Librarian Non Teaching Exam Call Letter from a web portal. The KV e-Admit Card is to be downloaded only by submitting Reg. Number & DOB. A direct link for downloading KVS Admit Card 2018 is attached to this blog page so that applicants can collect their hall ticket comfortably without wasting time. Furthermore details in summary given below.
KVS Admit Card 2018 Download | KVS Non-Teaching Exam Call Letter & Schedule @www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- 1 KVS Admit Card 2018 Download | KVS Non-Teaching Exam Call Letter & Schedule @www.kvsangathan.nic.in
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is a system of Central Government Schools in India. It established on 15th Dec 1963 and headquartered in New Delhi. It is one of the world’s largest chains of schools. It also creates Central Govt Jobs opening to fill up teaching & non-teaching posts on a regular basis. Presently on 18th Dec 2017, an employment notification issued for recruitment of Officers cadre, Librarian and Non-Teaching Jobs in KV Sangathan. For this recruitment of 1017 Group A, Group B and Group C posts, more than 1500 candidates have applied their applications. According to the selection process, the Kendriya Vidyalaya is all set to conduct online written test followed by Skill Test and Interview for all the applicants. A list of examination cities along with centre code is provided below. Moreover, the centre for Computer Based Test of Assistant Commissioner, Administrative Officer and Finance Officer Posts will be in Delhi only. KVS Online Exam Dates for Non-teaching, Librarian and Officer Posts are likely to be in February or March 2018. The online examination is expected to held in 76 cities of India. To score highest marks in the written test, download the syllabus, exam pattern and old papers from KVS official website (www.kvsangathan.nic.in) link posted below.
KVS LDC UDC Librarian Admit Card 2018
Guys, are you aware of your Kendriya Vidyalaya Non-Teaching Exam Schedule/Dates & Hall Ticket Release Date?? Have you downloaded your KVS Call Letter 2018 for LDC, UDC, Stenographer, Librarian and Assistant Exam?? If no and still searching for this information, then check out this article. Now in order to collect KVS Lower & Upper Division Clerk Hall Ticket, visit the online web portal and insert Registration Number as well as Date of Birth to download it. Otherwise, straightaway scroll down the page, click on the below link and get your Kendriya Vidyalaya Non Teaching Admit Card 2018 directly from here. Also for those candidates who don’t the process to download KV Officer Exam Call Letter, we have mentioned some simple steps here on this web page. Meanwhile to know about e-admit card download dates for this KVS Recruitment Exam, look at the below table showing basic details.
|♦ Important Details ♦|
|» Organization Name: KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
» Notification Number: 13 (Dt. 18.12.2017)
» Article Category: Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall Ticket
» Total No. of Vacancies: 1017
» Post Names: Officers Cadre, Librarian & Non-Teaching Posts
» Post Categories: Group-A, Group-B & Group-C posts
» Job Roles: LDC, UDC, Librarian, Stenographer Grade-II, Assistant, Assistant Commissioner, AE, Administrative Officer, etc.
» Job Category: Central Government Jobs
» Job Location: India
» Selection Procedure: Computer Based Test/Examination & Interview
» Application Dates: 21st Dec 2017 to 11th Jan 2018
» Online Exam Dates: February/March 2018
» Admit Card Download Dates: 01-02 weeks prior exam date
» Hall Ticket Download Link: Available Below
» Official Website: www.kvsangathan.nic.in
KV Sangathan Non-Teaching Exam 2018 Date
|♦ Post wise Schedule of Examination ♦|
|Post Names||Exam Date||Exam Timings||Time Duration|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||To be announced soon||Update Soon||02 hours|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||To be announced soon||Update Soon||03 hours|
|Stenographer (Grade-II)||To be announced soon||Update Soon||02 hours|
|Librarian||To be announced soon||Update Soon||03 hours|
|Hindi Translator||To be announced soon||Update Soon||02 hours|
|Assistant||To be announced soon||Update Soon||03 hours|
|Assistant Engineer||To be announced soon||Update Soon|
|Finance Officer||To be announced soon||Update Soon||03 hours|
|Assistant Commissioner||To be announced soon||Update Soon||03 hours|
|Deputy Commissioner||To be announced soon||Update Soon|
|Administrative Officer||To be announced soon||Update Soon||03 hours|
How to download Kendriya Vidyalaya Exam Hall Ticket 2018?
- Open the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan or just click on a link provided below.
- Navigate to the section named “Announcements” which is available on left side of a homepage.
- Now, find out a link titled as “Download Admit Cards for KVS Non-Teaching, Officers Cadre & Librarian Recruitment Examination 2018”.
- As soon as you get the hall ticket link, press it.
- Within a second, a login page will appear on your screen.
- Fill up your Registration Number & Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy) in a provided space.
- Re-check the filled up details and then click on Log-in button.
- Finally, your call letter in pdf file format will display showing all the important instructions about an exam.
- Check out your details mentioned on the Admit Card is correct or not. Otherwise, consult officials through email or helpline number.
- Download the hall ticket to your working device and make a print of it for appearing in the examination on a scheduled date.
kvsangathan.nic.in admit card 2018
As soon as the KVS Hall Ticket 2018 Download Process starts, the board will send a link to every applicant’s email ID that provided in the application form. Those who don’t get the link to their email ID can take a print-out of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admit Card by visiting the official website. The KV Hall ticket will consist of information like Candidate’s Full Name, Category, Birth Date, Photo, Signature, Reg. ID Number, Roll Number, Kendriya Vidyalaya LDC UDC Librarian Exam Date & Timing, Reporting Time, Venue Address, etc. Also, instructions for contestants are given in the KV Sangathan Call letters which must be followed by everyone. All participants are strictly instructed to bring a printout of KVS Non Teaching Call Letter along with a valid ID card in original at the examination centre. The authority will not allow applicants for CBT examination without a proper copy of KVS Librarian Call Letter & Identity proof. Contestants who miss the last date to collect KVS LDC UDC Admit Card will not be able to take part in a written test. Hence, aspirants must download & check Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Hall Ticket pdf file much before examination date to avoid server problem on the website.
KVS Clerk Call Letter 2018
- On examination day, you must carry only KV Exam Admit Card printout, one Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID Card, Pan Card, Driving License, etc.) and Pen.
- Banned items like Cell Phones, Bluetooth, Electronic Diaries, Pen Scanners, Multimedia Devices, Listening or Recording Devices, Photographic Devices, Wrist Watch Phones or any other communication devices are strictly not permitted inside the examination hall.
- During the selection process, no Travelling Allowance will be paid to attend the written test.
- As per the schedule indicated in hall tickets, candidates must appear for the Computer Based Test with necessary documents.
- Candidates must reach the examination venue on reporting time for going through various formalities before exam starts.
- Those participants reporting late than the time specified on call letter will not be allowed to appear for examination under any circumstances.
- In case of any query related to Hall Ticket for Kendriya Vidyalaya LDC UDC Exam, just may contact via Help Desk Number 18002663091 or send email on email@example.com.
KV Sangathan Examination Center List
Hope you guys have downloaded KVS Admit Card 2018 and checked your KV Sangathan Exam Date, Time, Center Location and other necessary details mentioned in it. If not collected Call Letter for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Librarian, Non-Teaching and Officer Cadre Exam, then hurry up and get it from an URL link attached above. Applicants will also get Answer Key, Result and Cutoff Marks related complete details from this website very soon. Bookmark (www.techufo.in) and keep visiting for further updates. Our team wishes All the Best to every candidate for their success in the recruitment process. In our website, you can also find employment news weekly updates for State Govt Jobs, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, Postal Jobs, Police Jobs, Degree Jobs, etc. Thank You!!