Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2016 Notification for 6205 Principal Primary Teacher PRT PGT TGT Group B Vacancies released to apply KVS Online Application Form at www.kvsangathan.nic.in:
The latest update for graduate candidates who are jobless and excitedly waiting for KVS Recruitment Apply Online process to start at the official website. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released Employment Notice Number 11 for direct recruitment of principal and other teaching posts in their departments. This Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2016 notice published to fill up total 6205 vacancies of Principal, Post Graduate Teacher (Group B), Trained Graduate Teacher (Group B) and Primary Teacher (Group B) posts. According to KVS PGT TGT PRT Notification 2016-17, the authority is looking to recruit Intelligent, Knowledgeable, Talented, and High Ability applications for these current govt vacancies. Interested people can utilize this teaching career opportunity in Kendriya Vidyalayas if they have required qualifications. The authority will start accepting KVS Primary Teacher Online Application Form 2016 from 26th of September through their official site kvsangathan.nic.in. All the information related to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Group B Vacancies eligibility criteria, selection process and tentative dates are available in this article; check it out from the following passages.
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan: It is an autonomous organization works under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (GOI). It is an educational chain of central government schools in India affiliated with CBSE board. All the schools of this organization affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education. This organization formed on 15th December 1963 under the name “central schools”. Today it has 1,000+ schools in India and three abroad. It stands for excellence in school education through enriching the young minds, broadening their horizons, enabling them to discover the hidden talents as also developing the skills. Their objective is to cater the educational needs of the children of transferable Central Government employees including Defence and Para-Military personnel by providing a common Programme of education. They are also looking after to develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of “Indianness” among children. Frequently, this organization comes up with recruitment notifications to appoint best people for non-teaching and teaching jobs in KVS. They conduct recruitment process through their official website.
Now, the KVS Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released by the organization for filling suitable and motivated candidates. According to this weekly employment news, the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has invited applications from the Indian Citizens for direct recruitment of Principals and PGT TGT PRT Teachers. Appropriate contestants can apply for these 6205 vacant posts in Teaching Filed by submitting their application form on or before the last date of online registration i.e. 17th October 2016. All those candidates interested in this recruitment are required to submit applications through official website www.mecbsekvs.in at the KVS PGT TGT Jobs Apply Online link available on a homepage of this site. Contenders must note that no other mode of submission will be accepted other than online. Contestants who have qualified their graduation or post graduation studies in relevant subjects are having a good chance to apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Vacancy 2016. Applicants must have maximum age 40 years to take part in this exam. The board will provide age relaxation to the Ex-servicemen category as per Govt of India Rules.
Apply Online for Navodaya Vidyalaya PGT TGT Recruitment 2016-17
In this article, we have provided a direct link to apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Application Form 2016 at the bottom of this page so that interested contestants can save their time. Aspirants are advised to choose the post judiciously and fill in the requisite details in the application format carefully. Contenders will also find KVS PRT Official Notification download link attached below. While applying for these posts, all the contenders should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the official notifications. Before filling up a registration form, please verify KVS TGT PGT Recruitment qualifications, upper age limit, age relaxation, pay scale, application fee, selection modes and submission dates from this web page.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2016:-
Organization Name: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
Recruitment Advt No.: 11
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Total Vacancies: 6205
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Brief Details:-
- Principal (Group-A Post) – 90 vacancies
- UR: 47
- OBC: 24
- SC: 13
- ST: 06
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Group-B Post) – 690 vacancies
- English: 69
- Hindi: 62
- Maths: 73
- Economics: 48
- Commerce: 96
- Geography: 31
- Physics: 68
- Chemistry: 61
- Biology: 66
- History: 38
- Computer Science: 78
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (Group-B Post) – 926 vacancies
- Hindi: 116
- English: 90
- Maths: 126
- Sanskrit: 53
- Science: 120
- Social Studies: 160
- P&HE: 67
- WE: 74
- AE: 120
- Primary Teacher (PRT) (Group-B Post) – 4499 vacancies
- PRT: 4348
- UR: 2201
- OBC: 1172
- SC: 651
- ST: 324
- PRT (Music): 151
- UR: 80
- OBC: 40
- SC: 21
- ST: 10
- PRT: 4348
Registration Mode: On-line
KVS Teacher Jobs Salary (per month):
Those applicants who get appointed will receive following pay scale post wise:
- For Principal Jobs: Pay Scale Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- and Rs. 07,600/- Grade Pay
- For PGT Jobs: Pay Scale 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- and 04,800/- Grade Pay.
- For TGT Jobs: Pay Scale Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- and 04,600/- Grade Pay.
- For PRT Jobs: Pay Scale Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- and 04,200/- Grade Pay.
Application/Examination Fees (Non-Refundable):
A) General Category:
- Rs. 1,200/- for Principal post
- Rs. 750/- for PGT, TGT and Primary Teacher posts
B) SC/ST/PH/ Ex-serviceman Category: No fees
Kendriya Vidyalaya Primary Teacher Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
KVS Recruitment Age Limit (as on cutoff date):
The upper age limit post wise mentioned below:
- Principal – 35 to 50 years
- PGT – 40 years
- TGT – 35 years
- Primary Teacher – 30 years
Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories such as SC/ST (05 years), OBC (03 years) and Women (10 years). Age relaxation to the Ex-servicemen is applicable as per Govt norms.
KVS PGT TGT PRT Educational Qualifications:
Intrigued contestants must have following qualifications for their desired post from a Govt approved university or institute.
- Master’s Degree (mini 45% marks) with B.Ed or its equivalent
- Relevant experience
- Post Graduate Teacher:
- 02 years PG M.Sc course
- Master’s Degree (mini 50% marks) with B.Ed
- Post-Graduate Teacher (Computer Science):
- ’B’ & ‘C’ Level DOEACC (mini 50% marks)
- Trained Graduate Teacher:
- Bachelor Degree (mini 50% marks)
- Passed in CTET Paper-II with B.Ed
- Diploma in relevant subjects
- Computer Knowledge
- Primary Teacher:
- 10th pass with mini 50% marks
- 12th pass with mini 50% marks
- CTET pass
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment Selection Process:
The authority will hire most eligible applicants based on their performance in the following selection rounds:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
The written exam will carry eighty-five percent weightage of the recruitment while the interview holds 10 percent. The rest of the five percent marks awarded for special qualifications like Ph.D., M.Phil or M.Ed.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Exam Syllabus/ Pattern:
- There will be two parts in the question paper i.e. Part-I & Part-II
- The written test will have total 150 questions of 150 marks.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- The written test will consist of objective type multiple choice questions.
- The syllabus will have subjects as follows:
- Part-I: General English (15 marks) and General Hindi (15 marks).
- Part-II: Teaching Ability (40 marks), Reasoning Ability (40 marks) and Current Affairs (40 marks).
- Combined time duration for both parts will be 150 minutes.
KVS Admit Card:
- Eligible applicants will get their exam hall ticket from the official website of this organization. The date for downloading the admit card will publish very soon.
- The board officials will release results through online mode at their official website.
How to Apply KVS Recruitment Online Application Form 2016?
Please Note: Applicants are required to have a valid personal email ID. This email ID should be kept active till the entire recruitment process gets completed. No change in email ID will be allowed once entered.
- Open the KVS official website.
- In a homepage, click on the TGT PGT Principal Notification link and download it to your device.
- Read all the details provided in an advertisement for being sure about eligibility.
- Now, click on “Apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Group A & B Posts Online Application Form” link to start the registration process for the above posts.
- A prescribed format of application will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the mandatory details like Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Age, Category, Education, Communication Address, Email, etc. in the form.
- Upload all the scanned copies of certificate, photograph, signature and thumb impression as per instructions.
- Pay examination fee as per your category and post through the prescribed link attached with form.
- Check out the entered information and then press “Final Submit” button.
- The system generated login ID and password will appear after successful submission.
- Save the login ID and password to your computer for further use.
- At last, don’t forget to take a printout of application for document verification.
Key Dates for the Eligible Candidates:-
- Online Registration Process Starts On: 27th September 2016 (09:00 AM)
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form: 17th October 2016 (12:00 AM)
- Due Date to Deposit Examination Fee: 22nd October 2016
- Exam Hall Ticket Download Date: 01 or 02 week before a date of exam
- KVS Principal PGT/TGT/PRT Exam Date: November or December 2016 (tentative)
- Final Result Announcement Date: Notified Later
Official Websites: www.mecbsekvs.in | www.kvsangathan.nic.in
ALL THE BEST for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2016 and complete your registration process as soon as possible on or before the closing date 17/10/16. So hurry up job seekers! Don’t avoid this employment opportunity and secure your career with latest KVS jobs. Bookmark techufo.in for upcoming updates on Exam Date, test booklets, syllabus, study materials, hall ticket, answer key, cutoff marks, result, etc. If you face any problem while Kendriya Vidyalaya Principal Application process, then write us in a comment box below. Our team will reply answer as fast as they can by finding a suitable solution. For latest graduations jobs in govt departments, you can follow us through this website on a daily basis. THANK YOU!!