Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2018 Notification for 8339 Primary Teacher PRT, PGT, TGT, Principal, Vice-Principal, Librarian Vacancies released to apply KVS Online Application Form at www.kvsangathan.nic.in:
The latest update for Graduate & PG candidates who are jobless and excitedly waiting for KVS Recruitment Apply Online process to start at the official website. Finally, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released Employment Notice Number 14 for direct recruitment of Principals, Vice-Principals and other Teaching Posts in KV. This Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2018 Advertisement published to fill up total 8339 vacancies of Post Graduate Teacher (Group B), Trained Graduate Teacher (Group B), Primary Teacher (Group B), Principal (Group A), Vice-Principal (Group A) and Librarian posts. According to KVS PGT TGT PRT Notification 2018, the authority is looking to recruit Intelligent, Knowledgeable, Talented, and High Ability applications for these current govt vacancies. All interested people can utilize this career opportunity in Kendriya Vidyalayas if they have qualifications as per requirement. The authority will start accepting KVS Vacancy 2018 Application Form from 24th of August through their official site kvsangathan.nic.in. All information related to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Group A & B Vacancies eligibility criteria, selection process and key dates are available in this article; check it out from the following passages.
|« NOTICE BOARD »According to the latest announcement from Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Authority, the Official KVS Notification for PGT TGT Primary Teacher Recruitment has released and download link attached below. Candidates can apply online through official website from 24th Aug to 13th Sept 2018 by using a link available here. Check further more details from the below passages.|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 8339 KVS PGT, TGT, PRT Teacher, Principal, Vice-Principal & Librarian Vacancies @www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- 1 Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 8339 KVS PGT, TGT, PRT Teacher, Principal, Vice-Principal & Librarian Vacancies @www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- 1.1 KVS Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF
- 1.2 KVS Teacher Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Apply KVS Recruitment Online Application Form 2018?
- 1.5 KVS Teacher Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- 1.6 kvsangathan.nic.in recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- 1.7 Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment Exam 2018 Syllabus/ Pattern
- 1.8 KVS Admit Card Call Letter 2018
- 1.9 Kendriya Vidyalaya Result 2018
Now, the KVS Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notification has released by the organization for filling suitable and motivated candidates. According to this weekly employment news, the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has invited applications from the Indian Citizens for direct recruitment of PGTs, TGTs, PRTs (Primary Teacher), Principals, Vice-Principals & Librarians. Appropriate contestants can apply for these 8339 vacant posts in Teaching Filed by submitting their application form on or before the last date of online registration, i.e. 13th September 2018. All those candidates interested in this KV Sangathan Recruitment are required to submit applications through KVS Jobs Apply Online link available below which linked with official website www.kvsangathan.nic.in. Contenders must note that no other mode of submission will be accepted other than online. Contestants who have qualified their graduation or post graduation studies in relevant subjects are having a good chance to apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Vacancy 2018. Applicants must have maximum age 50 years to take part in this exam. The board will provide age relaxation to the Ex-servicemen category as per Govt of India Rules. [Also, check & Apply Online for Navodaya Vidyalaya PGT TGT Recruitment.]
KVS Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF
|♦ KV Recruitment Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Recruitment Advt No.||14|
|Total Vacancies||8339 vacancies|
|Job Roles||1) Teacher (PGT, TGT & PRT) Posts
2) Principal Posts
3) Vice Principal Posts
4) Librarian Posts
|Job Categories||Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ Posts|
|Type of Job||Central Government Jobs|
|Registration Mode||Online mode only|
|Application Dates||24 AUG to 13 SEPT 2018|
In this article, we have provided a direct link to apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Application Form 2018 at the bottom of this page so that interested contestants can save their time. Aspirants are advised to choose the post judiciously and fill in the requisite details in the application format carefully. Here the contenders will also find a KVS Primary Teacher Official Notification Download link attached below. While applying for these posts, all the contenders should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the official notification. Just before filling up a registration form, please verify KVS PGT TGT PRT Recruitment qualifications, age limit, age relaxation, pay scale, application fee, selection modes and submission dates from this web page.
KVS Teacher Vacancy 2018 Details
|♦ Details Post wise & Category wise ♦|
|Sr. No.||Post Names||TOTAL||UR||SC||ST||OBC|
(Group – A)
(Group – A)
|03.||Post Graduate Teacher – PGT
(Group – B)
|04.||Trained Graduate Teacher – TGT
(Group – B)
(Group – B)
|06.||Primary Teacher – PRT
(Group – B)
|07.||Primary Teacher – PRT (Music)
(Group – B)
|TOTAL No. of Vacancies ⇒||8339||4170||1274||628||2267|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Group A & B Jobs Salary (per month): Those applicants who get appointed will receive following pay scale post wise:-
- For Principal Post: Pay Scale Rs. 78,800/- to Rs. 02,09,200/- (Pay Level – 12)
- For Vice Principal Post: Pay Scale Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 01,77,500/- (Pay Level – 10)
- For PGT Post: Pay Scale Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 01,51,100/- (Pay Level – 08)
- For TGT & Librarian Post: Pay Scale Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 01,42,400/- (Pay Level – 07)
- For Primary Teacher Post: Pay Scale Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 01,12,400/- (Pay Level – 06)
Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
KVS Recruitment Age Limit (as on cutoff date – 30.09.2018): The upper age limit post wise mentioned below:-
- PGT – Maximum 40 years
- TGT & Librarian – Maximum 35 years
- Primary Teacher – Maximum 30 years
- Principal – Minimum 35 years to Maximum 50 years
- Vice Principal – Minimum 35 years to Maximum 45 years
Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories such as SC/ST (05 years), OBC (03 years) and Women (10 years). Age relaxation to the Ex-servicemen is applicable as per Govt norms.
KVS PGT TGT PRT Posts Educational Qualifications: Intrigued contestants must have following qualifications for their desired post from a Govt approved University or Institute.
- Principal Posts:-
- Master’s Degree (mini 45% marks in aggregate)
- B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree
- Relevant experience
- Vice-Principal Posts:-
- Master’s Degree with mini. 45% marks in aggregate
- B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree
- Post Graduate Teacher Posts:-
- 02 years Integrated PG (Post Graduate) M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT OR Master’s Degree (mini 50% marks) in aggregate in relevant subjects.
- B.Ed or equivalent degree
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi & English Medium
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc./ M.Sc./ PG Diploma/ ’B’ & ‘C’ Level DOEACC with mini. 50% marks in aggregate
- Trained Graduate Teacher Posts:-
- 04 years Integrated Degree Course with at least 50% marks from Regional College of Education of NCERT OR Bachelor Degree (mini 50% marks) in the concerned subjects.
- B.Ed or its equivalent degree
- Passed in CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Paper-II with B.Ed
- Diploma in relevant subjects
- Computer Knowledge
- Primary Teacher Posts:-
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 02 year Diploma in Elementary Education OR 04 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR 02 year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR Graduation Degree with mini. 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Pass
- Proficiency to teach through Hindi & English Medium
- PRT (Music) Posts:-
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks OR Intermediate (10+2) with 50% marks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music or equivalent
- Computer Applications Knowledge
- Librarian Posts:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science OR Graduate with 01 year Diploma in Library Science
- Working Knowledge of English & Hindi
- Knowledge of Computer Application
Application/Examination Fees (Non-Refundable): Contestants will have to pay their examination fee by online mode through a prescribed link available at online application. Applying candidates must pay application fee according to their category. Hence, check out the application fee category wise as shown below.
- Rs. 1,500/- for each post of Principal and Vice Principal.
- Rs. 1000/- for Librarian, PGT, TGT and Primary Teacher posts.
- No Fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-serviceman Category Applicants.
How to Apply KVS Recruitment Online Application Form 2018?
Applicants are required to have a valid personal email ID. This email ID should be kept active until the entire recruitment process gets completed. No change in email ID will be allowed once entered. The application sequence number, User ID, Password and all other Important communication details will be sent to the registered e-mail ID. A contestant may apply for more than one post in case he is eligible and desires to do so. The steps for submission of application form are as follows:-
|♦ Stepwise Procedure to Apply On-Line ♦|
|Step 01: Open the KVS official website.
Step 02: In a homepage, click on the “KV PGT TGT PRT Teacher, Principal, Vice Principal, Librarian Notification” link and download it to your device.
Step 03: Read all the details provided in an advertisement for being sure about eligibility.
Step 04: Now, click on “Apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Group A & Group B Posts Online Application Form” link to start the registration process for the above posts.
Step 05: A prescribed format of application will appear on your screen.
Step 06: Enter all the mandatory details like Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Age, Category, Education, Communication Address, Email, etc. in the form.
Step 07: Upload all the scanned copies of certificate, photograph, signature and thumb impression as per instructions.
Step 08: Pay examination fee as per your category and post through the prescribed link attached with form.
Step 09: Check out the entered information and then press “Final Submit” button.
Step 10: The system generated login ID and password will appear after successful submission.
Step 11: Save the login ID and password to your computer for further use.
Step 12: At last, don’t forget to take a printout of application for document verification.
KVS Recruitment 2018 Apply Online ⇒ CLICK HERE
KVS Teacher Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
Mode of Selection: The KV Authority will hire most eligible applicants based on their overall performance in the following selection rounds:-
- Computer Based Test/ Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
As per the selection procedure, the applicants will be called for interview based on their performance in written examination and also be keeping in view the number of vacancies. At last, the KVS final merit list for PGTs, TGTs, PRTs, Principal, Vice Principal and Librarian posts to be prepared by taking into account the performance of both written examination and interview. The written exam will carry eighty-five percent (85%) weightage of the recruitment while the interview holds fifteen percent (15%). There is no extra percent marks to be awarded for special qualifications like Ph.D., M.Phil or M.Ed. As far as examination centers concert, the written exam to be held at Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi NCR, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Patna, Pune, Ranchi, Silcher, Shillong, Varanasi, etc.
kvsangathan.nic.in recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|♦ Important Dates ♦|
|Official Notification Publication Date||14.08.2018|
|Opening Date for Online Registration Process||24.08.2018|
|Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form||13.09.2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Due Date to Deposit Examination Fee||13.09.2018|
|Exam Hall Ticket Download Date||01 or 02 week before a date of exam|
|KVS PGT TGT PRT Exam Dates||To be announced soon|
|Online Exam Result Release Date||To be announced soon|
|Interview Schedule||To be announced later|
|Final Result Announcement Date||To be announced later|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment Exam 2018 Syllabus/ Pattern
- There will be two parts in the question paper i.e. Part-I & Part-II
- The written test will have total 150 questions of 150 marks.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- The written test will consist of objective type multiple choice questions.
- The syllabus will have subjects as follows:
- Part-I: General English (15 marks) and General Hindi (15 marks).
- Part-II: Teaching Ability (40 marks), Reasoning Ability (40 marks) and Current Affairs (40 marks).
- Combined time duration for both parts will be 150 minutes.
- For more details about syllabus, just check the advertisement link posted below.
KVS Admit Card Call Letter 2018
About Admit Card/Call Letter: The KV Authority will publish a schedule of examination along with the Admit Card. The Call Letters for all aspirants will be uploaded to the online web portal only. Hence, eligible applicants will get a link to download KVS Exam Admit Card from the official website of this organization. Also, the admit card is to be downloaded by applicants from the link sent to their email ID. Aspirants will not be able to get an entry for written examination without the proper Admit Card. Along with the admit cards, applicants must bring one valid ID Proof such as Voter ID Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport or PAN Card. The date for downloading the admit card will be available very soon at a designated site. There is no TA or DA will be paid by the recruiting authority for appearing in the written test. All the aspirants are guided to view this website from time to time for call letters and other updates about the written exam as well as interviews, etc.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Result 2018
About KV Sangathan Results: The board officials will release written exam results through online mode at their official website. The list of qualified applicants called for Interview will be available on the official web portal only. Also, the final merit list for all posts will be available on the designated website. There is no separate correspondence shall be made by authorities regarding results. Aspirants can press here on KVS TGT PGT PRT Result Cut off Marks link to catch out the complete details in brief. One thing here we would like to say that the authority will take minimum 02 months for a declaration of written exam result as well as final result. This page will be updated whenever the result/merit list declared by the selection committee.
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan: It is an autonomous organization works under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (GOI). It is an educational chain of central government schools in India affiliated with CBSE board. All the schools of this organization affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education. This organization formed on 15th December 1963 under the name “central schools”. Today it has 1,000+ schools in India and three abroad. It stands for excellence in school education through enriching the young minds, broadening their horizons, enabling them to discover the hidden talents as also developing the skills. Their objective is to cater the educational needs of the children of transferable Central Government employees including Defence and Para-Military personnel by providing a common Programme of education. They are also looking after to develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of “Indianness” among children. Frequently, this organization comes up with recruitment notifications to appoint best people for teaching and non-teaching jobs in KVS. They conduct recruitment process through their official website.
Guys! ALL THE BEST for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2018 and complete your registration process as soon as possible on or before the closing date 13/09/18. So hurry up job seekers! Don’t avoid this employment opportunity and secure your career with latest KVS jobs opening. Bookmark www.techufo.in for upcoming updates on Exam Date, test booklets, syllabus, study materials, hall ticket, answer key, cutoff marks, result, etc. If you face any problem while Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Application process, then write us in a comment box below. Our team will reply answer as fast as they can by finding a suitable solution. For latest graduations jobs in govt departments, you can follow us through this website on a daily basis. THANK YOU for reading this article. We advise you guys to be in touch for further info.