Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2019 2020 Notification for Primary Teacher PRT, PGT, TGT, Principal, Vice-Principal, Librarian Posts released to apply KVS Online Application Form at www.kvsangathan.nic.in:
The latest update for Graduate & PG candidates who are jobless and excitedly waiting for KVS Recruitment Apply Online process to start at the official website. Finally, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released Employment Notice Number 14 for direct recruitment of Principals, Vice-Principals and Other Teaching Posts in KV. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2019 Advertisement published to fill up total 8339 vacancies of Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Primary Teacher, Principal, Vice-Principal and Librarian posts. According to KVS PGT TGT PRT Notification 2019, the Board is looking to recruit Intelligent and Talented candidates for these current govt vacancies. All interested people can utilize this career opportunity in Kendriya Vidyalayas if they have qualifications as per requirement. The authority will start accepting KVS Vacancy 2019 Online Application Form through its official site kvsangathan.nic.in. All the information related to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Teacher Vacancies eligibility criteria, selection process and key dates are available in this article; check it out from the following passages.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2019 2020 | Apply Online KVS PGT, TGT, PRT Teacher, Principal, Vice-Principal & Librarian Vacancies @www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- 1 Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2019 2020 | Apply Online KVS PGT, TGT, PRT Teacher, Principal, Vice-Principal & Librarian Vacancies @www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- 1.1 KVS Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- 1.2 KVS Teacher Vacancy 2019 2020 Details
- 1.3 Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Apply KVS Recruitment Online Application Form 2019?
- 1.5 KVS Teacher Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- 1.6 kvsangathan.nic.in recruitment 2019-20 Important Dates
- 1.7 Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment Exam 2019 Syllabus/ Pattern
- 1.8 KVS Admit Card Call Letter 2019
- 1.9 Kendriya Vidyalaya Result 2019
The KVS Teacher Recruitment 2019 Notification has released by the Board for filling suitable & motivated candidates. According to this weekly employment news, the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has invited applications from the Indian Citizens for direct recruitment of PGTs, TGTs, PRTs (Primary Teacher), Principals, Vice-Principals & Librarian. Appropriate contestants can apply for these 8339 vacant posts in Teaching Filed by submitting their application form on or before the last date of online registration. All those candidates interested in this KV Sangathan Recruitment are required to submit applications through KVS Jobs Apply Online link available below which linked with www.kvsangathan.nic.in. Contenders must note that no other mode of submission will be accepted other than online. All those contestants who have qualified their graduation or post graduation studies in relevant subjects are having a good chance to apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Vacancy 2019. Applicants must have maximum age 50 years to take part in this exam. The board will provide age relaxation to all reserved categories as per Government of India Rules. [Also, Apply Online for Navodaya Vidyalaya PGT TGT Recruitment.]
KVS Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
|♦ KV Recruitment Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name:||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Recruitment Advt No.:||14|
|Total Vacancies:||8339 vacancies|
|Job Roles:||1) Teacher (PGT, TGT & PRT) Posts
2) Principal Posts
3) Vice Principal Posts
4) Librarian Posts
|Job Categories:||Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ Posts|
|Type of Job:||Central Government Jobs|
|Registration Mode:||Online mode only|
|Application Dates:||UPDATE SOON|
|Selection Process:||Written Exam & Interview|
Here in this article, we have provided a direct link to Apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Application Form 2019 at the bottom so that interested contestants can save their time. Aspirants are advised to choose the post judiciously and fill in the requisite details in the application format carefully. The contenders will also find a KVS Primary Teacher Official Notification Download Link attached below. While applying for these govt posts, all the contenders should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the official notification. Just before filling up a registration form, please verify KVS PGT TGT PRT Recruitment qualifications, age limit, age relaxation, pay scale, application/ exam fee, selection modes and submission dates from this web page.
KVS Teacher Vacancy 2019 2020 Details
|♦ Details Post wise & Category wise ♦|
|Sr. No.||Post Names||TOTAL||UR||SC||ST||OBC|
(Group – A)
(Group – A)
|03.||Post Graduate Teacher – PGT
(Group – B)
|04.||Trained Graduate Teacher – TGT
(Group – B)
(Group – B)
|06.||Primary Teacher – PRT
(Group – B)
|07.||Primary Teacher – PRT (Music)
(Group – B)
|TOTAL No. of Vacancies ⇒||8339||4170||1274||628||2267|
|Click here to check KVS Post wise and Category wise Complete Details|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
KVS Recruitment Age Limit (as on cutoff date – 30.09.2019): The lower & upper age limit post wise mentioned below:-
- PGT – Maximum 40 years
- TGT & Librarian – Maximum 35 years
- Primary Teacher – Maximum 30 years
- Principal – Minimum 35 years to Maximum 50 years
- Vice Principal – Minimum 35 years to Maximum 45 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories such as SC/ ST (05 years), OBC (03 years) and Women (10 years). Age relaxation to the Ex-S is applicable as per Govt norms. No age relaxation for candidates working in Autonomous Body or Statutory Body or PSU.
KVS PGT TGT PRT Posts Educational Qualifications: Intrigued contestants must have following qualifications for their desired post from a Govt approved University or Institute.
- Principal Posts:-
- Master’s Degree (mini 45% marks in aggregate)
- B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree
- Relevant experience
- Vice-Principal Posts:-
- Master’s Degree with mini. 45% marks in aggregate
- B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree
- Post Graduate Teacher Posts:-
- 02 years Integrated PG (Post Graduate) M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT OR Master’s Degree (mini 50% marks) in aggregate in relevant subjects.
- B.Ed or equivalent degree
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi & English Medium
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc./ M.Sc./ PG Diploma/ ’B’ & ‘C’ Level DOEACC with mini. 50% marks in aggregate
- Trained Graduate Teacher Posts:-
- 04 years Integrated Degree Course with at least 50% marks from Regional College of Education of NCERT OR Bachelor Degree (mini 50% marks) in the concerned subjects.
- B.Ed or its equivalent degree
- Passed in CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Paper-II with B.Ed
- Diploma in relevant subjects
- Computer Knowledge
- Primary Teacher Posts:-
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 02 year Diploma in Elementary Education OR 04 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR 02 year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR Graduation Degree with mini. 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Pass
- Proficiency to teach through Hindi & English Medium
- PRT (Music) Posts:-
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks OR Intermediate (10+2) with 50% marks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music or equivalent
- Computer Applications Knowledge
- Diploma in Music not eligible
- Librarian Posts:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science OR Graduate with 01 year Diploma in Library Science
- Working Knowledge of English & Hindi
- Knowledge of Computer Application
Kendriya Vidyalaya Jobs Salary/ Pay Scale (per month): All those applicants who get appointed will receive following pay scale post wise:-
- For Principal Post: Pay Scale Rs. 78,800/- to Rs. 02,09,200/- (Pay Level – 12)
- For Vice Principal Post: Pay Scale Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 01,77,500/- (Pay Level – 10)
- For PGT Post: Pay Scale Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 01,51,100/- (Pay Level – 08)
- For TGT & Librarian Post: Pay Scale Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 01,42,400/- (Pay Level – 07)
- For Primary Teacher Post: Pay Scale Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 01,12,400/- (Pay Level – 06)
Application/ Examination Fees (Non-Refundable): Contestants will have to pay their examination fee by online mode through a prescribed link available at online application. Applying candidates must pay application fee according to their category. Hence, check out the application fee category wise as shown below.
- Rs. 1,500/- for each post of Principal and Vice Principal.
- Rs. 1,000/- for Librarian, PGT, TGT and Primary Teacher posts.
- No Fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-serviceman Category Applicants as per GOI Rules.
- The fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances once deposited by candidates.
How to Apply KVS Recruitment Online Application Form 2019?
Applicants are required to have a valid personal email ID. This email ID should be kept active until the entire recruitment process gets completed. No change in email ID will be allowed once entered. The Application Sequence Number, User ID, Password and all other Important communication details will be sent to the registered e-mail. A contestant may apply for more than one post in case he is eligible and desires to do so. The steps for submission of application form are as follows:-
|♦ Stepwise Procedure to Apply On-Line ♦|
|Step 01: Open the KVS official website.
Step 02: In a homepage, click on the “KV PGT TGT PRT Teacher, Principal, Vice Principal, Librarian Notification” link and download it to your device.
Step 03: Read all the details provided in an advertisement for being sure about eligibility.
Step 04: Now, click on “Apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Group A & Group B Posts Online Application Form” link to start the registration process for the above posts.
Step 05: A prescribed format of application will appear on your screen.
Step 06: Enter all the mandatory details like Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Age, Category, Education, Communication Address, Email, etc. in the form.
Step 07: Upload all the scanned copies of certificate, photograph, signature and thumb impression as per instructions.
Step 08: Pay examination fee as per your category and post through the prescribed link attached with form.
Step 09: Check out the entered information and then press “Final Submit” button.
Step 10: The system generated login ID and password will appear after successful submission.
Step 11: Save the login ID and password to your computer for a further use.
Step 12: At last, don’t forget to take a printout of application for document verification.
|NOTE: After registration, applicants should take a printout of their online application, affix a recent passport size photo and preserve it for their record. Applicants should not send the printout to KV Sangathan address or any other address. Those who forgot Registration Number can retrieve it by providing their details like First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email ID and Date of Birth at the concerned link. For any query related to recruitment, you can contact officials through helpline number or email id.|
|« KVS HELP DESK »|
|Helpline Number:||011-26565671/ 26532643|
|Email ID for Query:||email@example.com
KVS Teacher Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
About Mode of Selection: KV Authority will hire most eligible applicants based on their overall performance in the following selection rounds:-
- Computer Based Test/ Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
As per the selection procedure, the applicants will be called for interview based on their performance in written examination and also be keeping in view the number of vacancies. At last, the KVS Final Merit List for PGTs, TGTs, PRTs, Principal, Vice Principal and Librarian posts is to be prepared just by taking into account the performance of both written examination and interview. The written examination will carry eighty-five percent (85%) weightage of the recruitment while the interview holds fifteen percent (15%). There is no extra percent marks to be awarded for special qualifications like Ph.D., M.Phil or M.Ed. Candidates can click here to check KVS Selection Process for Principal, Vice-Principal, PGTs, TGTs, Librarian and PRTs in brief. As far as the written examination centers concert, the written exam to be held at Agra, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi NCR, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Patna, Pune, Ranchi, Silcher, Shillong, Varanasi, etc. For the Principal and Vice Principal Posts, the written exam centre will be at Delhi only. Grab further more info about mode of selection post wise by going through the notification pdf link uploaded above.
kvsangathan.nic.in recruitment 2019-20 Important Dates
|♦ Important Dates ♦|
|Official Notification Publication Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Online Registration Process:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form:||To be announced soon
|Due Date to Deposit Examination Fee:||To be announced soon
|Exam Hall Ticket Download Date:||01 or 02 week before a date of exam|
|KV Sangathan Principal/ Vice Principal Exam Date:||To be announced later|
|KVS PGT TGT PRT Exam Dates:||To be announced later|
|Online Exam Result Release Date:||To be announced later|
|Interview Schedule:||To be announced later|
|Final Result Announcement Date:||To be announced later|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment Exam 2019 Syllabus/ Pattern
- There will be three parts in the question paper, i.e. Part-I, Part-II & Part-III.
- The written test will have total 150 questions of 150 marks.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- The written test will consist of objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- The syllabus will have subjects as follows:-
- Part-I: General English (10 marks) and General Hindi (10 marks).
- Part-II: General Knowledge & Current Affairs (10 marks), Reasoning Ability (10 marks) and Computer Literacy (10 marks).
- Part-III: Subject concerned (100 marks)
- The combined time duration for both parts will be 150 minutes (i.e. 02½ hours)
- There will be no negative marks for wrong answers marked and for those questions not answered in the written examination.
- The question paper will be bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any error in Hindi, the English version of the question shall be valid.
- Mock test will be available on the official website to familiarize with the ONLINE Exam (Computer Based Test).
- For more details about KV exam pattern and syllabus of Teachers, Principal, Vice Principal & Librarian Posts, just check the advertisement link posted above in a table.
KVS Admit Card Call Letter 2019
About Admit Card/ Call Letter: The KV Recruiting Authority will publish a schedule of examination along with the Admit Card. Here the exam Call Letters for all aspirants will be uploaded to the official online web portal only. Hence, eligible applicants will get a link to download KVS Exam Admit Card from the official website of this organization. Also, the admit card is to be downloaded by applicants from the link sent to their email ID. Aspirants will not be able to get an entry for written examination without the proper Admit Card. Along with the admit cards, applicants must bring one valid ID Proof such as Voter ID Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport or PAN Card. The date for downloading the KV admit card will be available very soon at a designated site. There is no TA or DA will be paid by the recruiting authority for appearing in the written test. All the aspirants are guided to view this website from time to time for call letters and other updates about the written exam as well as interviews, etc. All the eligible applicants will be informed by e-mail or through SMS regarding KV Sangathan Admit Card/ Call Letter downloading from the designated web portal.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Result 2019
About KV Sangathan Results: The board officials will release written exam results via online mode at their official website. The list of qualified applicants called for Interview will be available on the official web portal only. Also, the final merit list for all posts will be made available on the designated website. There is no separate correspondence shall be made by authorities regarding results. Aspirants can press here on KVS TGT PGT PRT Result Cut off Marks link to catch out the complete details in brief. One thing here we would like to say that the recruiting authority will take minimum 02-03 months for a declaration of written exam result as well as final result. This web page will be updated whenever the result/ merit list declared by the selection committee.
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan: It is an autonomous organization works under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (GOI). It is an educational chain of central government schools in India affiliated with CBSE board. All the schools of this organization affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education. This organization formed on 15th December 1963 under the name “central schools”. Today it has 1,000+ schools in India and three abroad. It stands for excellence in school education through enriching the young minds, broadening their horizons, enabling them to discover the hidden talents as also developing the skills. Their objective is to cater the educational needs of the children of transferable Central Government employees including Defence & Para-Military personnel by providing a common Programme of education. They are also looking after to develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of “Indianness” among children. Frequently, this organization comes up with recruitment notifications to appoint best people for teaching & non-teaching jobs in KVS. They conduct recruitment process through their official website.
Guys! ALL THE BEST for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2019 2020 and complete your registration process as soon as possible on or before the closing date. So hurry up job seekers! Don’t avoid this employment opportunity and secure your career with latest KVS jobs opening. Bookmark www.techufo.in for upcoming all updates on KV Exam Date, test booklets, syllabus, study materials, hall ticket, answer key, cutoff marks, final result, etc. If you face any problem while Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Application process, then write us in a comment box below. Our team will reply answer as fast as they can by finding a suitable solution. For latest graduations jobs in govt departments, you can follow us through this website on a daily basis. THANK YOU for reading this article. We advise you guys to be in touch for further info on KVS Recruitment 2019 2020 Latest News Update!!